j'Phaelluin's Recent Activity

1. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread EverQuest Vinyl Are Back!.

I think I'm pretty certain that when the original sound track was mastered (even via MIDI), they had already conceived the original...

Nov 18, 2021
  2. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread Listing all characters across all servers.

Mine is just _characters.ini, no account name prefix. But I learned what I needed. Thanks, folk.

Oct 16, 2021
  3. j'Phaelluin liked Gialana's post in the thread Listing all characters across all servers.

There's also a file called <account name>_characters.ini that lists your characters and their server by account. I'm not sure how the list...

Oct 16, 2021
  4. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread Listing all characters across all servers.

Oh, OK.. yeah that, forgot about that. I was thinking something I could do within the game interface, or specifically a complete list...

Oct 15, 2021
  5. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread Old Old Player.

He may not know what TLP means "Time Locked Progression", having been away for awhile.

Oct 15, 2021
  6. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread Old Old Player.

Turned 53 and have been playing 15 years according to /play. Heh heh heh dial up days with Earthlink...:rolleyes: It's OK, but...

Oct 15, 2021
  7. j'Phaelluin posted a new thread.

Listing all characters across all servers

Hello, I realize that there is currently no way for Everquest to show the server your logged into on the Character Select screen, like...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Oct 15, 2021
  8. j'Phaelluin replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.

Hmm? I'm a "silly 85"th season (are we still saying that?) Cleric of Quellious. Will this be good for me, I wonder? Hmmm? Silly Humans......

Oct 13, 2021
  9. j'Phaelluin liked strongbus's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.

so if we going back to luclin dose that mean vah shir's get to be treated as kings and queens? as its our home turf?

Oct 13, 2021