josh's Recent Activity

1. josh replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

no x/10. i am not talking about the roll, im talking about how much a 1 would be. so 50k DB, 5k * DI roll for a max hit of 150k. min...

Apr 15, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  2. josh replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

The extremes are generally where fit functions fail, although it doesn't seem like this one is failing at extremes but yeah I'll...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  3. josh replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Using them the way i did is completely reasonable, they somewhat accurately predict what we should expect on live and we can draw some...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  4. josh replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

I know i already said that in the thing you are quoting. EDIT: i disagree that they are irrelevant.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  5. josh replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

The information for what people believe the damage formula is exists, people are running private servers of EQ, they have what they...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:04 AM
  6. josh replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The high cost of champion's oath and reaver's bargain don't make any sense at the moment. oath will absorb a max of 1.2 million damage, my...

Apr 10, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  7. josh replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ya know what would be fantastic and maybe too difficult to implement, if the damage absorption threshold on SPA 451 could vary based on...

Apr 9, 2024
  8. josh replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

In my opinion the fix for lifetap from weapon damage is to make it so crits/cripples/slays/etc and spa 459 and 185 don't count towards...

Mar 26, 2024
  9. josh liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Key broadcasting shouldn't be allowed. It's automation's dirty little cousin. 1 button press per char. Not one button press for all 6.

Mar 24, 2024
  10. josh replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

One of the biggest arguments for going HDex as a pally is sk epic. we get it too, when an sk casts their epic, whip out your two-hander...

Mar 21, 2024
  11. josh replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

To balance SK epic they need to make it so spa 459, 185 and crits/cripples/slays/etc don't count towards the amount healed. If there are...

Mar 7, 2024
  12. josh replied to the thread Good idea?.

I disagree that its a bad idea and would prefer it if buffs worked that way. You don't get the benefits a class provides unless you are in...

Feb 12, 2024
  13. josh posted a new thread.

New server idea

Instead of a quarantine server for cheaters, how about a haven server for non cheaters. A server where you are required to register your...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 1, 2024
  14. josh replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

So, the things I'm about to suggest applies to the chat filters in chat options. Why was the spell emotes filter removed? that is one...

Jan 23, 2024
  15. josh replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

The answer depends on a lot of things, most importantly your class. Rogues, monks, and ranger's using melee can hit 100% with auspice,...

Dec 30, 2023
  16. josh posted a new thread.

forgebound restoration

in the heroes forge mission, forgebound restoration does not appear to do anything. Slot 21: Increase Current Hit Points by 24% of Total...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 6, 2023
  17. josh replied to the thread Info Needed Purple bug/heals not registering.

I'm a paladin and it happens to me regularly, maybe unrelated but there is also a bug where if you purple you can end up fd'd after...

Nov 6, 2023