Jordis's Recent Activity

1. Jordis replied to the thread Enchanter runes order of operations discussion revisit.

I followed a link over to the thread from Rexa's Discord server, Enchanter's Enclave where it was part of an ongoing discussion. The...

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:03 PM
  2. Jordis liked Aldren's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

So, like, whatever to everything except the following: "Enables an additional slot in your inventory." That NEEDS to be two slots. My OCD...

Sep 10, 2021
  3. Jordis liked strongbus's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

question how is this done if we have payed for a year already.

Sep 10, 2021
  4. Jordis liked Gialana's post in the thread Death, Death, Death! Returns[Double Exclamation Points].

Is the "[Double Exclamation Points]" a typo for a command to give something similar to "!!" ? I got a chuckle out of it, so I'm not...

Jul 20, 2021
  5. Jordis liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Death, Death, Death! Returns[Double Exclamation Points].

So the patch is Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 6:00 AM PT* for 24 hours which would be July 22 at 6 AM. So its going to be hard to have this...

Jul 20, 2021
  6. Jordis liked Charmy's post in the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

Nice one Daybreak! However why 76%? My OCD would prefer a solid number like 75 or 80 ^_^

Jul 1, 2021
  7. Jordis liked Skrab's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Should’ve thrown all the Collector’s items into a “Collector’s” Crate like a heritage crate.

Jun 22, 2021
  8. Jordis liked Dythan's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Swing and a Miss, but thanks for the thought.

Jun 22, 2021
  9. Jordis liked Yinla's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Disapointed, was hoping they would add the ROF feature so I would be able to use the collects I have from RoF which were only usable if you...

Jun 22, 2021
  10. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Fix what? There's no conflict, I mixed up the names, I'm slightly dyslexic and it happens. Every time the buff slot discussion...

May 22, 2021
  11. Jordis liked zleski's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

With my enchanter I have Composite Reinforcement, Mindrift, Pulmonary Grip and Mindslash on my multi-bind. I rarely ever cast Mindslash...

May 22, 2021
  12. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Oops. I meant Gift of Mana. Sorry. It was the Hazy Thoughts that I was trying maximize or at least make sure didn't get minimized.

May 22, 2021
  13. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I realize that a dozen casts of Mind Coil wasn't a good test, it would take hours and I'd have done it on test instead of the one...

May 22, 2021
  14. Jordis liked Szilent's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

That was not a nerf. Calling the consolidation such just vomits your credibility out all over the dirt.

May 21, 2021
  15. Jordis liked Scornfire's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I responded to Silu in a PM, but for anyone interested this is a quick (non-comprehensive) list, our formal one hasn't been updated in a...

May 21, 2021
  16. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I wasn't suggesting that enchanters not cast dots and I don't remember anyone suggesting that we don't, just that there are some that...

May 21, 2021
  17. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

It's a great discussion. I agree with both of those dots being of minimal value, although Mental Contortion is at least one that has...

May 18, 2021
  18. Jordis replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I haven't seen the term Enchanter Syndrome before. As someone that has played a raid enchanter for 18 years I think it's funny. Right...

May 18, 2021
  19. Jordis liked KrakenReality's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Side note, I know it’s been several years now but I can’t believe they implemented Alliance spells for each class knowing the debuff cap...

May 18, 2021
  20. Jordis liked Scornfire's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

We can generally accommodate 3 with assiduous debuff policing (Which generally requires a reminder for some stuff, like Cascade of...

May 18, 2021
  21. Jordis liked Scornfire's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Yes, asking Druids to not use NFW would indeed be ridiculous. Why comment on the matter with such incredulity when you openly admit...

May 18, 2021
  22. Jordis liked Froglok's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Since they have nerfed the crap out of Necro's and continue to do so (yet another nerf next patch)... the suggested "Necro" problem would...

May 18, 2021
  23. Jordis liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Yes. JChan mentioned it in her community address several months ago.

May 18, 2021
  24. Jordis liked KrakenReality's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Necros are only being discussed because they take up 12-16 slots to be fully functional and have priority. The whole necro discussion...

May 18, 2021
  25. Jordis liked Shredd's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

As a shaman I stopped placing any dots on the name and just focus dots on the adds. Only thing I drop on the name is slows. I feel that the...

May 18, 2021
  26. Jordis liked Szilent's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

two of them, tbh

May 18, 2021
  27. Jordis liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

In short, this will be addressed some time after the new client goes live. How do we deal with it? We use the honor system. Basically...

May 18, 2021
  28. Jordis liked Flatchy's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Is the whole point to see who does the most damage to a mob or just to defeat the mob?

May 18, 2021
  29. Jordis liked Alchem The Judge's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

At this point in the game it's relying more on personal responsibility. You can really show your class knowledge and ability to be...

May 18, 2021
  30. Jordis liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Unfortunately, a lot of the revamped DoTs are worth casting, and will do more overall DPS than NecroDoT13. The biggest issue is a...

May 18, 2021