Jordis's Recent Activity

1. Jordis posted a new thread.

Mom's Love Item Not Awarded

I did Mom's Love on three characters yesterday finishing all steps, including handing the envelope to the Emissary before giving the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 30, 2024
  2. Jordis liked Lilfella's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Bard kicks and Banestrike.

Hi friends. After testing on a couple bards, it seems like the damage modifier on Banestrike doesn't impact kick damage. SPA 459 is the...

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Jordis liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How can it not? Those AE dots just got a lot harder to heal though.

Feb 15, 2024
  4. Jordis liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 15, 2024
  5. Jordis liked Jondalar's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Feel free to get rid of the gift line at the same time then :)

Feb 15, 2024
  6. Jordis liked Strumph's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes it's going to reduce it by half. Raids have been balanced with shaman using this as their main source of healing as you see below...

Feb 15, 2024
  7. Jordis liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 9, 2024
  8. Jordis replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

As an enchanter I would really NOT like to see any of those at all.

Jan 29, 2024
  9. Jordis replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

I would love to have this illusion and would pay some serious station cash for it. I really liked the Fernshade Defender from...

Jan 29, 2024
  10. Jordis liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68908&source=test It's on test according to this. I wonder if it's a tower item? If it...

Jan 29, 2024
  11. Jordis replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I'd like to see Firiona Vie and Lanys again.

Jan 29, 2024
  12. Jordis liked theonepercent's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

It's been how many expansions since we fought Mayong? I think it's time to bring him back.

Jan 29, 2024
  13. Jordis liked Jumbur's post in the thread Raid Leader Board.

if you just want to show how active each guild is, then an official raid leader-board could work. They had that for the original TLP I...

Jan 17, 2024
  14. Jordis liked Tatanka's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Or, at least, let me re-cast my aura without having to click it off first. No other buff acts that way. A re-cast should just...

Jan 15, 2024
  15. Jordis liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I don't have all the answers when it comes to class balance, but there is an imbalance in the priests with regard to abilities to perform...

Jan 15, 2024
  16. Jordis liked Kenderix's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I think it's a symptom of moving to progression-based content for loot / exp that is the issue. Directly reduce the number of progression...

Nov 6, 2023