Jondalar's Recent Activity

1. Jondalar liked Ownlei's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

What are your favorite EQ Easter eggs? I have always been impressed with the depth of detail EQ provides and really enjoy the Easter eggs...

Feb 27, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  2. Jondalar liked Niskin's post in the thread Logging in.

Something else must have happened. I got in last night after the issue, but can't get in now. EDIT: Never mind the edit, I can post again.

Feb 25, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  3. Jondalar liked Niskin's post in the thread Logging in.

Deleting the cookies got rid of the error on the Launchpad, but I still can't get into the game when I click Play.

Feb 25, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  4. Jondalar liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

1: Successful shadow orb delivery into shadow aura. 2: Barrier falls indicating the unlock mechanism was triggered. 3: Regen of Grolik to...

Feb 25, 2021 at 6:27 AM
  5. Jondalar replied to the thread Jeweled Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer Guide.

It should be noted that Veeshans Peak no longer requires keys

Feb 24, 2021 at 8:54 AM
  6. Jondalar replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

This is worse now

Feb 23, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  7. Jondalar replied to the thread New luck augs.

Doing 2 or 3 instances and getting zero augs isn't fun?

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:15 AM
  8. Jondalar liked Kianara's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prismatic Ward AA not correct.

The Item: Prismatic Ward AA is currently maxed at XXVI, but the new CoV raid range items have XXVII on them.

Feb 17, 2021
  9. Jondalar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Suggestions for the mapping-tool.

I have a few simple suggestion that I think would make the mapping-tool more userfriendly: Add a textfield that show your current...

Feb 16, 2021
  10. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread QA In Progress Velium Endowed Arcane Staff - Missing Proc Rate Modifier.

Summary: Velium Endowed Arcane Staff (CoV Raid 2HB) should have a proc rate modifier for its melee proc of 100. Velium Enhanced Arcane...

Feb 16, 2021
  11. Jondalar liked Warpeace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Because I have been completely behind the rock. Bottom left middle right and can still get silenced. Completely behind it. It could...

Feb 16, 2021
  12. Jondalar replied to the thread Looking for Ores in all the wrong places.

i have a new toon. he has all the ores he needs for crafted in every slot. Took 3 weeks total.

Feb 14, 2021
  13. Jondalar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

and congratulations to the 2 newest guilds to beat Aaryonyar! [IMG]

Feb 14, 2021
  14. Jondalar liked Metanis's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

Too many agents will lag the server!

Feb 11, 2021
  15. Jondalar liked Svann2's post in the thread forums laggier than raids during burn call.

Feb 11 2021 9pm pacific time sub forums taking 40 seconds to load. My stats: 12%cpu, 27% memory, 0% disk, 0% network Its not me its you.

Feb 11, 2021
  16. Jondalar replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I actively try NOT to crit to get any more agents and im around 650 agents on 3 accounts.

Feb 10, 2021
  17. Jondalar liked Behelit's post in the thread Shaman DPS potential.

idk what ya'll talking about, but boost shamans

Feb 10, 2021
  18. Jondalar replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

Currency seems like a reasonable compensation rather than packs

Feb 10, 2021
  19. Jondalar liked Xatt's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

Get rid of the bazaar all together and head back to the commons tunnel...

Feb 10, 2021
  20. Jondalar liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Line of sight on Aaryonar event How you expect it to work[IMG] How it actually works [IMG]

Feb 9, 2021
  21. Jondalar replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

[media]

Feb 5, 2021
  22. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

I don't think the bug with the Challenger of Claws of Veeshan augment conversions was fixed in the correct way. In prior expansions (TBL...

Jan 13, 2021
  23. Jondalar replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Shaman BP.

There's been a bug report on this for ages. Yesterday it was marked fixed internally and appeared in the test notes. YAY!

Jan 13, 2021
  24. Jondalar liked Axxius's post in the thread What is going on?.

The main mechanic in T1 raids is Lag.

Jan 8, 2021
  25. Jondalar replied to the thread What is going on?.

It would have been nice if this were so. Some servers didn't open until 5 minutes after some other servers did.

Jan 8, 2021
  26. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Snowsquall Spiritwalker Coat missing/wrong Focus.

Will this be fixed or is our roar upgrade useless forever?

Jan 7, 2021
  27. Jondalar liked Lisard's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

[IMG]

Jan 4, 2021
  28. Jondalar liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Dec 29, 2020
  29. Jondalar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Celebrating the end of Frostfell and the beginning of 2021!.

One last bonus and sale for the year! Event begins on December 27 at 12 AM PST and ends on January 3 at 11 PM PST. [IMG] From all of...

Dec 24, 2020
  30. Jondalar liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 24, 2020
  31. Jondalar liked Biggho's post in the thread Fixed Internally Snowsquall Spiritwalker Coat missing/wrong Focus.

Snowbound Spiritwalker Coat (ToV T1): - Effect: Rejuvenation of the Ancestors - Focus Effect: Wail Duration (all Roar of the Lion/Dissident...

Dec 24, 2020
  32. Jondalar replied to the thread Cleric Spell - Sincere Coalition- Unable to overwrite itself.

How is this new? Is not the same restriction on the previous version of the spell? I believe all priest alliances behave this way.

Dec 24, 2020
  33. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

FWIW, I maintain a (raiding focused) Magician guide here, a list of class guides written by others here, and there is a Magician Discord...

Dec 20, 2020
  34. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  35. Jondalar liked Pip's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

His, but thank you for not assuming. It's funny cause I've been here for years. I'm just too busy to interact with the community like I...

Dec 17, 2020
  36. Jondalar liked Tuhwin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Per title... before in ToV, the T3 armor ores only dropped from named. In CoV, they are dropping from all manner of random trash. Is that...

Dec 12, 2020
  37. Jondalar replied to the thread Xegony back down?.

another 3 hours. launch is on the 9th. Give it up. Just turn off dragons hoard and it probably will stop crashing.

Dec 8, 2020
  38. Jondalar replied to the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

So launch day is the 9th then. Not the 8th. Given it's been up for what 29 minutes total?

Dec 8, 2020
  39. Jondalar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

Going to take a stab at you don't know much about program coding?

Dec 8, 2020
  40. Jondalar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

And people that can contribute zero to getting the game servers back up have time to converse. Dragons have too many polygons and use too...

Dec 8, 2020
  41. Jondalar replied to the thread shaman AA-purchase blocked.

Perhaps that was when the server was in the process of crashing?

Dec 8, 2020
  42. Jondalar liked Eyezing's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

That’s a lot of effort to miss the obvious point, lol.

Dec 7, 2020
  43. Jondalar liked Eyezing's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

I'm just wondering why we're still unlocking tiers on weekdays. Generally, it's more convenient for people to jump on the unlocks during...

Dec 7, 2020
  44. Jondalar liked Svann2's post in the thread COV comments....

5 guys has best fries.

Dec 6, 2020
  45. Jondalar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Good's Maps(Good's Maps 11-27-2020) got updated with the Claws of Veeshan Maps. This only includes the base layer and layer 1. The full...

Nov 28, 2020
  46. Jondalar liked Aururai's post in the thread Confirmed Magician AA Theft of Essence Rank 8+.

Hi I'm playing my mage, and i only recently got Theft of Essence AA to rank 8, so i only assume rank 9, 10, and 11 are the same. Rank...

Nov 27, 2020
  47. Jondalar liked Nadisia's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

AOL vs Compuserve, the good old days (with Netscape browser) bzzzzzz tsshhhhhhhh tzoing tzoing tshhhhh It's not as bad as 2 days...

Nov 11, 2020
  48. Jondalar replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Its poop again today. With the added bonus that moving between forums is slow as well. I feel like I'm dialing up with AOL

Nov 10, 2020
  49. Jondalar replied to the thread BUG: Overseer Merc AA stopped working.

Not new. You need the merc out as said above. I thought they had said the xp for it was being taken away since they really meant you to...

Nov 9, 2020
  50. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG][IMG]

Nov 9, 2020
  51. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Nov 9, 2020
  52. Jondalar liked Evertrek's post in the thread Krono suggestion.

Krono helped a bit to get gold sellers cash back into the game, but since TLPs it's become a currency for items. we accept this and the...

Nov 7, 2020
  53. Jondalar replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Took 90 seconds to load this thread. I feel like I'm on a modem again.

Nov 7, 2020
  54. Jondalar replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

100 not 1000.

Nov 7, 2020
  55. Jondalar liked akomode's post in the thread Heritage Dwarf Familirs.

Any chance that they can be flagged to work on pets please. Would love to use Transforming Telmira illusion on my pet.

Oct 28, 2020
  56. Jondalar replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I have like 350 agents. at least 1 of every kind. on 3 accounts lol :)

Oct 21, 2020
  57. Jondalar liked Cragzop's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Blood pools differently after you've quad kited them on the beach. Is it too late to request that anyone the Othmir Gentleman...

Oct 21, 2020
  58. Jondalar replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

What do you do with 30 overseer packs? Are they tradeable?

Oct 21, 2020
  59. Jondalar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Don't worry! That Mimic Metamorph wand is still going to pop up somewhere.

Oct 21, 2020
  60. Jondalar liked Skuz's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

So you have a truly tenuous & fragile grip on your own orientation that leads to it feeling terribly threatened by digital LGBT bunnies...

Oct 21, 2020
  61. Jondalar replied to the thread Mnemonic Retention.

I'd buy an expansion just for a spell gem

Oct 21, 2020
  62. Jondalar liked Poador's post in the thread Mnemonic Retention.

I think they need to give more spell gems. When playing my pally there are 3 buff spells that last only a short time when I could be using...

Oct 21, 2020
  63. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Oct 18, 2020
  64. Jondalar liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 16, 2020
  65. Jondalar liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Did that, numerous times. Real players were playing though. Group outside of your bot grp and you might have a better experience.

Oct 16, 2020
  66. Jondalar liked OldCa61's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Can't wait :) More Chase Loot Please, I'm a fool for collecting them all. Hater's Gonna Hate. Been around since the beginning and glad this...

Oct 16, 2020
  67. Jondalar replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

What is a druid?

Oct 14, 2020
  68. Jondalar liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Oct 14, 2020
  69. Jondalar liked Pip's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oct 14, 2020
  70. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 14, 2020
  71. Jondalar replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

It was way way too long after I began playing that I found out what parens around your name meant....

Oct 8, 2020
  72. Jondalar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Darkpaw gives out bonus experience, forums user logs in to complain about it. This is Everquest.

Oct 6, 2020
  73. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread Hunter questions.

King Xorbb says, "Am I a joke to you?" an ancient treant says, "Am I a joke to you?" a great kodiak says, "Am I a joke to you?"...

Oct 5, 2020
  74. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

Here's the data I have, FWIW: [IMG] Some caveats: This is from a spreadsheet tracking my self parses and is therefore based on my...

Oct 5, 2020
  75. Jondalar replied to the thread Forums Slow.

Im seeing it today. Only on eq forums nowhere else. 30-60 seconds to load anything I click

Oct 5, 2020
  76. Jondalar liked Coronay's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

Best way by far, at least for me, is the crafted method.

Sep 29, 2020
  77. Jondalar liked Midasa's post in the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

For older expansions (maybe 5 and older), just make the highest level spell clicky always drop, they can be converted down. You still have...

Sep 25, 2020
  78. Jondalar replied to the thread We will perform a routine maintenance tomorrow, September 24, 2020, beginning at 8 AM PDT. Approxima.

Some accounts were booted as it started. I can login to forums again but not into the game.

Sep 24, 2020
  79. Jondalar replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Invulnerability Issue.

Did this on xegony a week ago with no problems except long waits between add sets. Killed the adds very quickly.

Sep 10, 2020
  80. Jondalar replied to the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

So about those dates...... looks like 1 ended 24 hours early and the other started 24 hours early?

Sep 8, 2020
  81. Jondalar liked haaaalp's post in the thread Nameds have disappeared.

lol

Sep 4, 2020
  82. Jondalar liked Morigaine's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

I find it surprising that even after a video was posted of how the pull was executed you posted the last post. It’s very obvious that the...

Aug 31, 2020
  83. Jondalar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Dude do you not have the comprehension to understand this? The velium sentries cast a 700k did as part of their anti kite. Take one from...

Aug 31, 2020