Jondalar's Recent Activity

1. Jondalar liked Nadisia's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

AOL vs Compuserve, the good old days (with Netscape browser) bzzzzzz tsshhhhhhhh tzoing tzoing tshhhhh It's not as bad as 2 days...

Nov 11, 2020
  2. Jondalar replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Its poop again today. With the added bonus that moving between forums is slow as well. I feel like I'm dialing up with AOL

Nov 10, 2020
  3. Jondalar replied to the thread BUG: Overseer Merc AA stopped working.

Not new. You need the merc out as said above. I thought they had said the xp for it was being taken away since they really meant you to...

Nov 9, 2020
  4. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG][IMG]

Nov 9, 2020
  5. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Nov 9, 2020
  6. Jondalar liked Evertrek's post in the thread Krono suggestion.

Krono helped a bit to get gold sellers cash back into the game, but since TLPs it's become a currency for items. we accept this and the...

Nov 7, 2020
  7. Jondalar replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

Took 90 seconds to load this thread. I feel like I'm on a modem again.

Nov 7, 2020
  8. Jondalar replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

100 not 1000.

Nov 7, 2020
  9. Jondalar liked akomode's post in the thread Heritage Dwarf Familirs.

Any chance that they can be flagged to work on pets please. Would love to use Transforming Telmira illusion on my pet.

Oct 28, 2020
  10. Jondalar replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I have like 350 agents. at least 1 of every kind. on 3 accounts lol :)

Oct 21, 2020
  11. Jondalar liked Cragzop's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Blood pools differently after you've quad kited them on the beach. Is it too late to request that anyone the Othmir Gentleman...

Oct 21, 2020
  12. Jondalar replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

What do you do with 30 overseer packs? Are they tradeable?

Oct 21, 2020
  13. Jondalar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Don't worry! That Mimic Metamorph wand is still going to pop up somewhere.

Oct 21, 2020
  14. Jondalar liked Skuz's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

So you have a truly tenuous & fragile grip on your own orientation that leads to it feeling terribly threatened by digital LGBT bunnies...

Oct 21, 2020
  15. Jondalar replied to the thread Mnemonic Retention.

I'd buy an expansion just for a spell gem

Oct 21, 2020
  16. Jondalar liked Poador's post in the thread Mnemonic Retention.

I think they need to give more spell gems. When playing my pally there are 3 buff spells that last only a short time when I could be using...

Oct 21, 2020
  17. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Oct 18, 2020
  18. Jondalar liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 16, 2020
  19. Jondalar liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Did that, numerous times. Real players were playing though. Group outside of your bot grp and you might have a better experience.

Oct 16, 2020
  20. Jondalar liked OldCa61's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Can't wait :) More Chase Loot Please, I'm a fool for collecting them all. Hater's Gonna Hate. Been around since the beginning and glad this...

Oct 16, 2020
  21. Jondalar replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

What is a druid?

Oct 14, 2020
  22. Jondalar liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Oct 14, 2020
  23. Jondalar liked Pip's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oct 14, 2020
  24. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 14, 2020
  25. Jondalar replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

It was way way too long after I began playing that I found out what parens around your name meant....

Oct 8, 2020
  26. Jondalar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Darkpaw gives out bonus experience, forums user logs in to complain about it. This is Everquest.

Oct 6, 2020
  27. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread Hunter questions.

King Xorbb says, "Am I a joke to you?" an ancient treant says, "Am I a joke to you?" a great kodiak says, "Am I a joke to you?"...

Oct 5, 2020
  28. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

Here's the data I have, FWIW: [IMG] Some caveats: This is from a spreadsheet tracking my self parses and is therefore based on my...

Oct 5, 2020
  29. Jondalar replied to the thread Forums Slow.

Im seeing it today. Only on eq forums nowhere else. 30-60 seconds to load anything I click

Oct 5, 2020
  30. Jondalar liked Coronay's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

Best way by far, at least for me, is the crafted method.

Sep 29, 2020
  31. Jondalar liked Midasa's post in the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

For older expansions (maybe 5 and older), just make the highest level spell clicky always drop, they can be converted down. You still have...

Sep 25, 2020
  32. Jondalar replied to the thread We will perform a routine maintenance tomorrow, September 24, 2020, beginning at 8 AM PDT. Approxima.

Some accounts were booted as it started. I can login to forums again but not into the game.

Sep 24, 2020
  33. Jondalar replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Invulnerability Issue.

Did this on xegony a week ago with no problems except long waits between add sets. Killed the adds very quickly.

Sep 10, 2020
  34. Jondalar replied to the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

So about those dates...... looks like 1 ended 24 hours early and the other started 24 hours early?

Sep 8, 2020
  35. Jondalar liked haaaalp's post in the thread Nameds have disappeared.

lol

Sep 4, 2020
  36. Jondalar liked Morigaine's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

I find it surprising that even after a video was posted of how the pull was executed you posted the last post. It’s very obvious that the...

Aug 31, 2020
  37. Jondalar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Dude do you not have the comprehension to understand this? The velium sentries cast a 700k did as part of their anti kite. Take one from...

Aug 31, 2020
  38. Jondalar liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Aug 30, 2020
  39. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Put all the AAs into a social. put that on a multibind.

Aug 20, 2020
  40. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

And if you have AA abilities tied to that hotkey they are now not going off.

Aug 20, 2020
  41. Jondalar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 19, 2020
  42. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Necro with Epic 2.5, with just Spire of Necromancy XII (+25% DoT crit rate). Crit rate should be 87%. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 19, 2020
  43. Jondalar liked Forcallen's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Necro epic will not go down without a fight! Necro epic 1 Devs 0

Aug 19, 2020
  44. Jondalar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

So.... Next patch then?

Aug 19, 2020
  45. Jondalar liked Yinla's post in the thread launch pad down.

If I didn't have an iternet connection I couldn't post here!

Aug 10, 2020
  46. Jondalar liked Benito's post in the thread [Suggestion] Illusion: Othmir.

In the summer months leading up to EoK and RoS, players received Visage of Chardok Royalty and Skull of the Slain Sarnak. The Angler Fish...

Aug 3, 2020
  47. Jondalar liked Act of Valor's post in the thread [Suggestion] Illusion: Othmir.

Counterpoint: There should be an Othmir raid.

Jul 28, 2020
  48. Jondalar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Personally, I think they should remove the "trophy-flag" from the tradeskill trophies, and make them into "clickie-AAs"-items instead(like...

Jul 27, 2020
  49. Jondalar liked Astral64's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2020
  50. Jondalar liked Password1234's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

[IMG]

Jul 12, 2020
  51. Jondalar liked kdor57's post in the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Ive noticed this happens when the display number of agents in the quest tab is different from the list on the agents tab. I havent seen...

Jun 26, 2020
  52. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

Just had this happen. Same problem. Agents tab says 1 Ice Drake while the common conversion agent selector shows 2. However, immediately...

Jun 22, 2020
  53. Jondalar liked Mikana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

Getting this a LOT, particularly on the Common Conversion quest - I have at least 4 of each of the agents I pick for conversion, pick three...

Jun 22, 2020
  54. Jondalar liked Drewie's post in the thread Fixed Internally Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

As the yellow message in the main window says. I'm not sure what's wrong, it looks like a pretty good setting ? [IMG]

Jun 22, 2020
  55. Jondalar liked dreadlord's post in the thread "your overseer quest common conversion has failed to start...".

this has been mentioned elsewhere by myself and others, but has suddenly become more prevailant so seems to need its own thread Last...

Jun 22, 2020
  56. Jondalar liked enclee's post in the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

It's time just add the next AA to make it 14 total. I can't do anything symmetrical with 13, and it's bothering. Sometimes, I can't sleep...

Jun 1, 2020