Jondalar's Recent Activity

1. Jondalar replied to the thread I just got one thing to say.

What updates? "We are aware there is a problem" 3 times then servers are coming back up. NO mention of what went wrong.... and look little...

May 27, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  2. Jondalar replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

Otherwise known as how to destroy every game you make. Thanks TLP!

May 27, 2020 at 8:17 PM
  3. Jondalar liked Scaleybutt's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus and Sale!.

Sale over, back to the unscheduled downtimes.........

May 27, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  4. Jondalar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: May 26, 2020.

*** Items *** - Fixed the jumbled up achievement objectives for Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector. *** Quests & Events ***...

May 27, 2020 at 5:27 AM
  5. Jondalar liked Nennius's post in the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

I will take midnight PDT. What will I win?

May 20, 2020
  6. Jondalar replied to the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

We should have a pool for the next extension! :)

May 20, 2020
  7. Jondalar replied to the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

You were saying?

May 20, 2020
  8. Jondalar replied to the thread Memorial Day Weekend xp Bonus?.

Aren't you cute. Believing the servers will actually be back online by this weekend.

May 20, 2020
  9. Jondalar replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Should be 2 days no? We're heading to at least 36 hours now.

May 20, 2020
  10. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You mean adding spell reflect to the final phase wasn't a challenging and engaging mechanic?

May 19, 2020
  11. Jondalar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I can do that np when nothing is goin on. Once event is active and I’m running from hall to hall it’s like that pit becomes a tolzol...

May 2, 2020
  12. Jondalar liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Every raid I try to be the first in zone so I can have fun running around the pit as fast as I can without falling in. I try to stay as...

May 2, 2020
  13. Jondalar liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 04/21/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Learning to run around TOFS1 is what makes the raid fun. I think they should somehow disable Walk mode and maybe add some zone wide buff to...

Apr 29, 2020
  14. Jondalar liked Simonsays's post in the thread In Progress Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

I really think melee dps mercs need to be re-looked at and the agro that they generate. I have subtle strikes maxed out and yet it still...

Apr 23, 2020
  15. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

We learned that by doing so, raids are unlocked on time!

Apr 21, 2020
  16. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally High latency and server connection issues..

it's still happening.

Apr 21, 2020
  17. Jondalar liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

We cleared T3 tonight, first run at each, no wipes. Had planned to do it on release night like T1 and T2, but by the time it came up...

Apr 19, 2020
  18. Jondalar replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Welcome new member?

Apr 18, 2020
  19. Jondalar liked Metanis's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Inverse Logic just finished T3 tonight. We tried a few attempts last night after servers came up... but I needed my beauty sleep! So...

Apr 17, 2020
  20. Jondalar liked the Reaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2020
  21. Jondalar liked Odiiusx's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Grats RoI on another year of #1

Apr 17, 2020
  22. Jondalar replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Gratz all!

Apr 17, 2020
  23. Jondalar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

That wasn't a miss.

Apr 17, 2020
  24. Jondalar liked Cadira's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

As mentioned, there's one person and only one I know obsessed with beating roi. I strive to beat them, but don't expect to ever. You'll...

Apr 17, 2020
  25. Jondalar liked Bahdah's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

We need a playback commentator..

Apr 17, 2020
  26. Jondalar liked Bartleby's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Don't you constantly claim to "Overcome adversity"?

Apr 17, 2020
  27. Jondalar liked RandomScrub69's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

lol, but.... Please do not judge the actions of 1 or 2 for the entire guild.

Apr 17, 2020
  28. Jondalar liked Bartleby's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2020
  29. Jondalar liked Bartleby's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz ROI, You are some hard MF'rs to catch! See you next year!

Apr 17, 2020
  30. Jondalar liked Eyezing's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats RoI. Y'all earned it! See you next year

Apr 17, 2020
  31. Jondalar replied to the thread [Firiona Vie] Valhallah.

alas

Apr 16, 2020
  32. Jondalar liked Reisil's post in the thread [Firiona Vie] Valhallah.

Thanks to some scheduling issues, there is still time for you to join before our T3 victories! Come join FV's top raiding guild and get all...

Apr 16, 2020
  33. Jondalar liked Bartleby's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Nope..... They aren't #2 anymore :0p

Apr 16, 2020
  34. Jondalar replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

hmmmm

Apr 16, 2020
  35. Jondalar liked Thoxsel's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats my friends, way to go!

Apr 16, 2020
  36. Jondalar liked Wonton's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats y'all. Keep doing us proud. Nice to see MS is still being MS.

Apr 16, 2020
  37. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

And yet the issue of what is currently causing servers to be down has not been communicated. All we've had is "there is a problem and...

Apr 16, 2020
  38. Jondalar liked Willydo's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

So, you're saying you are no different than any other guild then? The rest of us will never be number 1 but you won't either? Got it....

Apr 16, 2020
  39. Jondalar liked MelediWeaver's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats. In these strange and challenging times, glad on line game wins still provide some joy. Looking forward to servers being up and...

Apr 16, 2020
  40. Jondalar replied to the thread Dreamweaver please.

Wait what is the issue this time? I don't see that.

Apr 16, 2020
  41. Jondalar liked the Reaver's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

The race for second is going to be interesting. Silent Redemption, Reckless Ascension, and Return of the Exiled were all looking GOOD -...

Apr 16, 2020
  42. Jondalar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Most of us use you for entertainment.

Apr 16, 2020
  43. Jondalar liked enclee's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Good thing RoI did all those alt raids...

Apr 16, 2020
  44. Jondalar liked Bahdah's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  45. Jondalar liked shiftie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Lol If you had followed through with your threats, all of this could have been avoided and you’d be basking in the glow of video game...

Apr 16, 2020
  46. Jondalar liked Laronk's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Or, the raids are all very easy

Apr 16, 2020
  47. Jondalar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Well done as always, guys. Exceptional job.

Apr 16, 2020
  48. Jondalar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz guys

Apr 16, 2020
  49. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Like TBL?

Apr 16, 2020
  50. Jondalar liked the Reaver's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

[media]

Apr 16, 2020
  51. Jondalar replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

So how does that explain the last X years exactly?

Apr 16, 2020
  52. Jondalar liked Zvenn's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

grats, way to speed through it before server crashes lol still 1 to go here

Apr 16, 2020
  53. Jondalar liked shiftie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Again ???? #shockedface #raidinglockouts

Apr 16, 2020
  54. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Yes. We beat all 3 events.

Apr 16, 2020
  55. Jondalar liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

A song that is literally about a guy who is salty about being a loser....

Apr 16, 2020
  56. Jondalar liked Bartleby's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

@DPG, Feel free to give us their raids to test PLZKTX Hey BTW, How was your last Vacation Allayna? Know my name now?

Apr 16, 2020
  57. Jondalar liked skabe's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

We now know who bought all the TP to mob up his tears

Apr 16, 2020
  58. Jondalar liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Congratulations again RoI on winning fair and square. It is a little disappointing the rest of us did not get to play it out though.

Apr 16, 2020
  59. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Is it the best or worst part of these raids that we had people that lost their gold status and it wasn't resetting, so they did these raids...

Apr 16, 2020
  60. Jondalar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

You gonna call for everyone to cancel again too?

Apr 16, 2020
  61. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Because it was a "rigged" race, right? You zoned in first, we beat the first event first, then you wiped on AoW, so its rigged? lol

Apr 16, 2020
  62. Jondalar replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

So you want us to be #1 and #2?

Apr 16, 2020
  63. Jondalar liked Sheex's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  64. Jondalar liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020
  65. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Does this mean anytime between now and 3 hours or at the least 3 hours? Or do we have to sit here spamming server select in case it...

Apr 16, 2020
  66. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

So don't read the thread?

Apr 16, 2020
  67. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Who updates magelo? What is this, 2007?

Apr 16, 2020
  68. Jondalar liked gulbinator's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Funny coming from a guild that's also never won... second is the first loser.

Apr 16, 2020
  69. Jondalar replied to the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Because they had a conversation at some point and decided hey.....let's have a patch the day before T3 launch. The T3 launch that we...

Apr 16, 2020
  70. Jondalar liked Jonasin's post in the thread T3 Launch day Attempt 2.

When should I re-deactivate all my alt accounts?

Apr 16, 2020
  71. Jondalar liked sojero's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

You cant divide by 0 though :(

Apr 16, 2020
  72. Jondalar liked Galarian's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

[IMG] Hey now, let's advert all of our ForumQuest powers to trying to get a response from the devs!

Apr 16, 2020
  73. Jondalar liked Forcallen's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

So Drinal is now the Machin Shin of the last decade?

Apr 16, 2020
  74. Jondalar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  75. Jondalar liked Drogba's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I take toilet paper

Apr 15, 2020
  76. Jondalar liked Windance's post in the thread Confirmed Please make group go to same pick zones..

When you drop out of an instance and half the group is in different pick zones its really annoying.

Apr 15, 2020
  77. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Says the guy that posts about how he doesn't play on live and hasn't for years? This is an upgrade, period. It took spells that for...

Apr 12, 2020
  78. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That has to be the dumbest thing I've seen written on here in a long time. Your mana doesn't buy you experience. It buys you damage....

Apr 12, 2020
  79. Jondalar liked Moege's post in the thread Not A Bug Request: /outputfile inventory.

Could the keyring contents be added to the inventory file. Mounts/Familiars/Ornaments/Illusions Had to go search though every single...

Apr 10, 2020
  80. Jondalar liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I only do conversions when I have doubles (in agents). Just did an "Uncommon Conversion". For one of the agents I had 2 of them. For the...

Apr 10, 2020
  81. Jondalar replied to the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils.

NE most room on the map worked well for us.

Apr 8, 2020
  82. Jondalar replied to the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils.

Which cave are you killing in? We slow pulled in the cave before the last for about 2 hours and got ours.

Apr 8, 2020
  83. Jondalar liked kizant's post in the thread Continuance of Experience Bonus During Coronvirus.

They should have a 50% exp penalty right now so players are encouraged to stay inside longer to accomplish their EQ goals.

Apr 3, 2020
  84. Jondalar replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I had this happen this morning as well. I usually only do conversions when I have duplicates and only noticed this happening when I chose...

Apr 3, 2020
  85. Jondalar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

I'm going to say no. At this point you are already getting an item better than most items in the game. It's going to be a grind. And I...

Apr 3, 2020
  86. Jondalar liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread A Windchill Sprite (or lack of).

seems like the bluecon dwarves are the only ones that I've ever seen respawn as these. the last room has all 115lvl dorfs.

Apr 3, 2020
  87. Jondalar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Late to the party: [IMG]

Apr 3, 2020
  88. Jondalar replied to the thread A Windchill Sprite (or lack of).

I've killed 100s of mobs in the last room where the named also spawns and never seen one.

Apr 2, 2020
  89. Jondalar liked Kumudil's post in the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Windchill Sprites :: fixed to worse?.

Before last "fix" the Sprites could be eventually spawned, by killing cadavers in the NW part of the zone. Now, after the last fix, the...

Apr 1, 2020
  90. Jondalar replied to the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Windchill Sprites :: fixed to worse?.

Will this ever be fixed?

Apr 1, 2020
  91. Jondalar liked Thrillho's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 30, 2020
  92. Jondalar replied to the thread Not A Bug Cleric ToV T2 Raid Chest has same focus as TBL!.

Shamans had no upgrade either. Same spell. Same clicky. Same durations.

Mar 25, 2020
  93. Jondalar liked Sonus's post in the thread Update from the Team.

[IMG]

Mar 24, 2020
  94. Jondalar liked That0neguy's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

A bunch of us who spent money on DBC solely to buy Agent packs in the store for the new Overseer finally received a response in regards to...

Mar 23, 2020
  95. Jondalar liked Prathun's post in the thread Coronavirus PSA (From Positive Test).

Glad you were able to get tested and get some medical help. Hope your situation improves soon.

Mar 19, 2020
  96. Jondalar replied to the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

I posted this before they decided to go a month.

Mar 19, 2020
  97. Jondalar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

I still like this idea

Mar 19, 2020
  98. Jondalar liked Windance's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

IDEA! How about the raids go active in the reverse order that guilds finish all the T1 / T2 raids! So if the order of wins was [ Fuzzy...

Mar 19, 2020
  99. Jondalar liked kizant's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The more devs playing the game the better. I don't understand any other position on this matter. The lack of understanding regarding how...

Mar 19, 2020
  100. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Who cares about events tuning? For T1 and T2, it changes nothing. And for T3, even if the event changes, adapt and overcome instead of...

Mar 19, 2020
  101. Jondalar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I wish one would join y’all so you could stop crying favoritism tbh.

Mar 19, 2020
  102. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

We have access to spell data, event logs and mechanics from beta, every trigger is done in advance, strat is done in during beta. What...

Mar 19, 2020
  103. Jondalar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I know this would be a bit of a pain for the Devs, but launching t3 raids on Sunday 3/22 appeases the largest amount of your players the...

Mar 18, 2020
  104. Jondalar liked Cadira's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Why the hell is there guild warfare going on in this thread? If you wanna be in roi, join roi. If you wanna be is Ms, join Ms.

Mar 18, 2020
  105. Jondalar liked Scornfire's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

I'm sponsored by my Uncle's Pizza parlor, so the jokes on you~

Mar 18, 2020
  106. Jondalar replied to the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

I think the amazing part of the chosen solution is that I don't recall anyone suggesting waiting a month. Yet that's what they came up...

Mar 18, 2020
  107. Jondalar liked Renotaki's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If raids are ever released like this again with staggered releases, can they be on a Sunday? That's the day that would give you the most...

Mar 18, 2020
  108. Jondalar liked That0neguy's post in the thread So... it's noon....

English is hard I guess. Cancel your accounts. All those box accounts, cancel them all You literally say "cancel your accounts"...

Mar 17, 2020
  109. Jondalar liked MyShadower's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Hold T3 raids hostage until Overseer revenue meets Q2 projections (post "fix").

Mar 17, 2020
  110. Jondalar liked Littlelegs's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Retro-adding flagging/keying requirements during tomorrows patch. Tying the request npc to some obscure irreparable faction seems like it...

Mar 17, 2020
  111. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

While I think a month is a long time and wish this unlock system had more granularity than that, at least personally this seems better...

Mar 17, 2020
  112. Jondalar liked German's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If the 20 odd other guilds don't care about rankings, why are they sending their kill times in to the site? Its not like what's his...

Mar 17, 2020
  113. Jondalar liked Allayna's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Or. Make challenging content. T1 is easy, T2 more difficult, T3 near impossible. Launch it all in December.

Mar 17, 2020
  114. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Best part of the emergency patch is meaningful things like Tserina's key poofing probably won't be fixed... I hope I'm wrong.

Mar 17, 2020
  115. Jondalar liked Derka's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Release the raids then roll back 3 hours later due to a critical bug. A false start!

Mar 17, 2020
  116. Jondalar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

That is pretty much what they are doing. I mean it is opening on server up after an emergency patch of an estimated time.

Mar 17, 2020
  117. Jondalar liked MyShadower's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Release on time but make the raid NPC move around like the Party Machine...maybe shake it up with some randomness.

Mar 17, 2020
  118. Jondalar liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

I really shouldn't be giving them ideas for next expansion raid release plan.

Mar 17, 2020
  119. Jondalar liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Unlocking it only on one server every few months.

Mar 17, 2020
  120. Jondalar posted a new thread.

Worst solution to T3 raids not going live.

Besides say not releasing raids at all what comes to mind as a worse solution than what was chosen?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 17, 2020
  121. Jondalar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread So... it's noon....

It's also the first day you've logged into the forums. Cheeri-o!

Mar 17, 2020
  122. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Timely? lol

Mar 17, 2020
  123. Jondalar liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If you can not prevent the raids from launching, can you have it launch but remove the NPCs from game? They took a 2 week trip. Set a time...

Mar 17, 2020
  124. Jondalar liked Jonasin's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Dont worry, the emergency patch to fix Overseer (the obvious priority) should be done by 3pm est, but will end up taking longer...

Mar 17, 2020
  125. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If only there was a tried and tested method from the previous expansions to have raids unlock on time...

Mar 17, 2020
  126. Jondalar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

A million times this. Out of the myriad choices they had, they picked the absolute, hands down, worst one.

Mar 17, 2020
  127. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

No. Keeping your timezone files up to date is trivial and should require no input.

Mar 17, 2020
  128. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I mean remotely thinking that this is the best solution is truly mind boggling. Keep people waiting around for over 5 hours today? Bad....

Mar 17, 2020
  129. Jondalar liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Except there is no race now because a ton of raiders won't be able to take off another day of work. If you guys want to make it so that...

Mar 17, 2020
  130. Jondalar replied to the thread So... it's noon....

so we waited for hours today and your solution is to have us waiting for hours and hours again tomorrow? That's amazingly tonedeaf.

Mar 17, 2020
  131. Jondalar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

That would explain 1 hour. Not hours. So you are using this to cram the overseer massive nerf as fast as possible? So now people need to...

Mar 17, 2020
  132. Jondalar replied to the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

Is it though? How could you tell? So much communication.

Mar 17, 2020
  133. Jondalar replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

That the new Darkpaw logo?

Mar 17, 2020
  134. Jondalar liked Axxius's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

No. Just unlock them at the regular NA raid time, about 4 pm. And if they would also tune AoW to Mearatas difficulty, so that it...

Mar 17, 2020
  135. Jondalar liked Mluian's post in the thread So... it's noon....

It has now been tested and will be fixed in the next monthly patch.

Mar 17, 2020
  136. Jondalar liked Zaray's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  137. Jondalar replied to the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

I thought this release was done so people wouldn't have to take off work...

Mar 17, 2020
  138. Jondalar liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG] Best loot of the day on T3 unlock.

Mar 17, 2020
  139. Jondalar replied to the thread So... it's noon....

It's a feature to extend the release content.

Mar 17, 2020
  140. Jondalar liked Marquele's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  141. Jondalar replied to the thread So... it's noon....

It's disheartening that relying on complaints from customers is the only way DP has of monitoring this type of situation...

Mar 17, 2020
  142. Jondalar replied to the thread What are some of the changes you dislike and things you like the most in the last 5 years?.

ToV raid release stagger and failure.

Mar 17, 2020
  143. Jondalar liked Mintalie's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Thanks so much for wasting one of my now more-valuable-than-ever PTO days. Thanks a bunch.

Mar 17, 2020
  144. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Real talk, this is embarrassing.

Mar 17, 2020
  145. Jondalar liked Tenr's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  146. Jondalar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Overseer.

Max aa max level here. Bunch of alts 115. I don't see the problem.

Mar 16, 2020
  147. Jondalar liked Metanis's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Inverse Logic rolled through all 3 ToFS raids last night without Cloud's participation. We did have grief counselors standing by...

Mar 16, 2020
  148. Jondalar liked Mukkul's post in the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

If we have both a multi-redemption Heroic character slot (for trying out classes) and a one-use Heroic character slot (for a permanent...

Mar 15, 2020
  149. Jondalar liked feeltheburn's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Cloud you really are dual wielding double power shovels to bury yourself here. When you are done here....not even sure Snow Bunny Hunters...

Mar 14, 2020
  150. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I agree with your post in general, but I just wanted to say most of those parses are evidently missing fairly significant swaths of...

Mar 14, 2020
  151. Jondalar liked Littlelegs's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

[media]

Mar 13, 2020
  152. Jondalar replied to the thread Min/Max shaman box lvl115.

You can now get brews as rewards from overseer quests and buy rez stick that way.

Mar 13, 2020
  153. Jondalar liked Littlelegs's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

The year is 2020. And Sancus has assumed full sentience. Previously, he was a Shennron hand puppet or something less gross like one of...

Mar 13, 2020
  154. Jondalar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Someone should start a guild consulting service.

Mar 13, 2020
  155. Jondalar liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

All of you people complaining are acting as if the game (and most other mmo's) has not had a long history of several expansions being...

Mar 13, 2020
  156. Jondalar replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer agents disappearing.

Did you run conversion quests?

Mar 13, 2020
  157. Jondalar replied to the thread Hunter mob spawn rate in TOV zones seems too low.

If you have the appropriate amount of Heroic Charisma you get faster spawns

Mar 11, 2020
  158. Jondalar replied to the thread Cannot log in~.

3 paid accounts 2/3 no problem. other invalid credentials on forums and there was an error completing your request on launcher.

Mar 11, 2020
  159. Jondalar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If I remember right that was added in due to guilds dropping the dz right before a win to avoid the lockouts and being able to raid...

Mar 11, 2020
  160. Jondalar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer.

I know they are probably limited in the number of different reward options they offer but it would be nice if this Overseer system added...

Mar 5, 2020
  161. Jondalar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Omens of War and PoR global gems also. I mentioned that here:...

Mar 5, 2020
  162. Jondalar liked That0neguy's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is kind of the whole intent.... Thanks to you and your guild I might add.

Mar 4, 2020
  163. Jondalar liked That0neguy's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not at all. Getting replay lockouts for events that were already killed in raid 1 doesn't exclude them from participating from the rest...

Mar 4, 2020
  164. Jondalar replied to the thread Not A Bug Login down?.

Getting timeouts trying to login.

Feb 28, 2020
  165. Jondalar replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

So no new content for anniversary? Just overseer feature?

Feb 27, 2020
  166. Jondalar liked Pano's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 27, 2020
  167. Jondalar replied to the thread Confirmed New SHD pet doesn't taunt..

4th on the top bugs list. Still not confirmed or commented on by devs.

Feb 25, 2020
  168. Jondalar replied to the thread Velks mission: loot but no coin no lockout.

When we had this happen it was due to 2 people hailing at the same time at end.

Feb 21, 2020
  169. Jondalar replied to the thread Confirmed New SHD pet doesn't taunt..

Make sure to like the first post to get this bumped on. So trivial to duplicate but not a single dev response.

Feb 21, 2020
  170. Jondalar liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Just kidding I do enjoy ToV

Feb 20, 2020
  171. Jondalar liked Narlee's post in the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

you would also need to intentionally be causing the action to occur. if another viable alternative exists you should engage in the...

Feb 19, 2020
  172. Jondalar replied to the thread Confirmed New SHD pet doesn't taunt..

Can a dev comment on this?

Feb 19, 2020
  173. Jondalar replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

100% is pretty high.

Feb 18, 2020
  174. Jondalar replied to the thread Beastlord Pet Taunt.

Multiple threads with multiple classes having issues with taunt for their pets.

Feb 14, 2020
  175. Jondalar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally tov charm of security.

Yup! Those pesky humans that make mistakes. We are horrible horrible people.We should just stop working and close down the game....

Feb 14, 2020
  176. Jondalar replied to the thread Confirmed New SHD pet doesn't taunt..

I'm not sure this is the same issue. The Sk and shaman pets do not taunt AT ALL with or without a merc in group.

Feb 14, 2020
  177. Jondalar replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

I had 2. 359 JC. Failed 1. Over 150 named before we saw another ore.

Feb 13, 2020
  178. Jondalar liked Triconix's post in the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

It's an exploit. It's not an opinion, you're just plain wrong. However, it's rich reading people of MS acting as gatekeepers for...

Feb 13, 2020
  179. Jondalar replied to the thread Shaman heroic stat.

How do natural durability and fervor of the dark reign factor in? 25.5% and 3%.Applying those to the HP portion of the augs gets closer but...

Feb 13, 2020
  180. Jondalar replied to the thread Not A Bug Who guild Not working still.

Ah that makes sense.

Feb 13, 2020
  181. Jondalar replied to the thread Shaman heroic stat.

Apologies for necroing this thread but I had a question about the 15.3/16 hp per Hsta. I tried confirming that number by removing a type 5...

Feb 13, 2020
  182. Jondalar liked Plumbus's post in the thread Tofs First floor.

A valentine's day patch might even save a few relationships.

Feb 13, 2020
  183. Jondalar replied to the thread Not A Bug Who guild Not working still.

/who all guild works for me.

Feb 12, 2020
  184. Jondalar replied to the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

Don't they usually skip an expac?

Feb 12, 2020
  185. Jondalar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Dervishes still bugged.

I got this done on my alts while bugged. Just takes longer. Killed the zombies until sprites spawned.

Feb 12, 2020