JimBob's Recent Activity

1. JimBob liked jeskola's post in the thread Mayong Mistmoor.

Here is a screenshot of what Mayong looks like in the new expansion with the latest EQ graphics updates: [Img]

Oct 12, 2021
  2. JimBob liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

They should turn Agents of Change into Agents of Charge and charge $1 per instance.

Sep 9, 2021
  3. JimBob replied to the thread Anyone else having Overseer issues today?.

Two days ago, I had an issue on Bristlebane where I would recover my agents and then once I camped out and camped back in, the agents were...

Jul 9, 2021
  4. JimBob liked Skuz's post in the thread Mage Pet Or Merc For Tank.

Aggro - Merc are a bit better at holding aggro off DPS players than Pets are. But in my experience for single targets even an unfocused...

Jun 23, 2021
  5. JimBob liked Tucoh's post in the thread Hardcore TLP.

We need a permadeath server. With no death touch. With a permanent account boost for getting to 50 and killing innoruuk and cazic thule.

Jun 23, 2021
  6. JimBob replied to the thread Hardcore TLP.

I kind of like this idea. Just original EQ. Whoever makes it to level 50 and kills all raid bosses within a six month time frame gets a...

Jun 23, 2021
  7. JimBob replied to the thread FTP Mage vs. FTP Berserker.

Probably a zerker. With a bard in group, the zerker will get more benefit. Additionally, a zerker will do more damage than a mage anyways...

Jun 16, 2021
  8. JimBob replied to the thread Will 2 Healer Mercs Cooperate.

Hate to get off topic, but I think you have a very large misunderstanding on how bard songs work for casters. I presume that when you...

Jun 15, 2021