Jhinx's Recent Activity

1. Jhinx liked Lil_cal's post in the thread Suggestion on Tradeskill Items.

I'm not entirely certain it has been suggested before or not, but is there any possible way to add some merchants with outdated xpac...

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:28 AM
  2. Jhinx replied to the thread DEVS Epic bottleneck: Lord Begurgle.

Would you be willing to log on at 8am eastern and get some crowns for us? Seems like a really lucrative way to make a few bucks in...

Sep 19, 2021 at 6:26 AM
  3. Jhinx liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

You've got some misunderstandings here. -You need at least a full group to request (but being in a raid with 6+ is fine as well)....

Sep 18, 2021 at 8:54 AM
  4. Jhinx liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

correct yeah. I didn't put in a check to be sure all 6 people in the requesting group are all access/gold/lifetime. I'm not sure I'll...

Sep 18, 2021 at 8:50 AM
  5. Jhinx liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Good solo spot for 16 wizard?.

mischief is in kunark...

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:54 AM
  6. Jhinx replied to the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

Fixed internally? What appears to be consistent: Need 6 bodies Those bodies need to be All Access accounts Does not appear to matter if...

Sep 18, 2021 at 6:40 AM
  7. Jhinx liked NinjutsuMMO's post in the thread is it time for some new and exciting character models ?.

it's been a long time since Luclin changed the face of Norrath forever (Literally) i wonder if we will ever get new character models with...

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:48 PM
  8. Jhinx liked Randomized's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

It doesn’t really impact the community. The perks aren’t game changing. There’s not going to be a noticeable difference between those who...

Sep 17, 2021 at 8:11 AM
  9. Jhinx liked Angahran's post in the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

Been tinkering around with my UI since custom UIs were implemented. I think I've got rid of as much fluff as possible and it's pretty...

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:27 PM
  10. Jhinx replied to the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

Some do not have that option. It is an aging player base, and while some people can rock Verdana 8 on massive monitors there's...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:22 PM
  11. Jhinx replied to the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

Try that many hotbars on a 13" laptop :)

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  12. Jhinx liked Skuz's post in the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

JChan has in the past said she would love to find an EQ UI Expert so if anybody knows one tell them to contact her via the board here or to...

Sep 16, 2021 at 10:36 AM
  13. Jhinx liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

Room has been made. [IMG]

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:39 AM
  14. Jhinx posted a new thread.

A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands

Was this game always meant to end up with us all having UI's that are so complex that it would confuse space shuttle pilots? It might...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:39 AM
  15. Jhinx replied to the thread I would snuggle a rabid mongoose for an unlimited Dragon's Hoard.

Have you maxed the Artisan's Prize?

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:32 AM
  16. Jhinx posted a new thread.

I would snuggle a rabid mongoose for an unlimited Dragon's Hoard

As a tradeskiller I have 8 houses across my toons packed to the absolute gills with tradeskill materials. Their inventories are festooned...

Sep 16, 2021 at 6:51 AM
  17. Jhinx replied to the thread Agents of Change on Firiona Vie - Level Restricted?.

I would donate many platinums for a Developer to chime in, if at all possible... Heck, I know you're busy. I'll try to be brief....

Sep 16, 2021 at 6:28 AM
  18. Jhinx replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

It literally affects no gameplay, makes room for innovation, and only affects those that open their Inventory to stare at it with their...

Sep 16, 2021 at 4:22 AM
  19. Jhinx replied to the thread Agents of Change on Firiona Vie - Level Restricted?.

Interesting. I got into the AoC with my 115 and even got up to one of the Praesertum, but it was not stable considering my banish...

Sep 15, 2021 at 2:08 PM
  20. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Agents of Change on Firiona Vie - Level Restricted?

Went to Vex Thall and could not get in. Was tossed to the safe part of the zone in Umbral Plains a few times before we tried to drop the...

Sep 15, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  21. Jhinx replied to the thread "Don't have access" Plane of Fire agent of change.

Same issue

Sep 15, 2021 at 12:46 PM
  22. Jhinx replied to the thread Plane of Fire levitation - please fix!.

My skeptical hippo eyes are on you sir. I think you just want us all to swim in the lava and get naked. Pervert. Close this thread...

Sep 15, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  23. Jhinx replied to the thread Plane of Fire levitation - please fix!.

If I cast levitation on you, I imagine you would not consider a wall to be much of an obstacle, in the same way that most helicopters...

Sep 15, 2021 at 7:56 AM
  24. Jhinx liked Allworth's post in the thread Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales.

I really like the idea of perks. As a whale, with money to spend, I got to thinking of perks that I would actually purchase to help support...

Sep 14, 2021 at 8:06 PM
  25. Jhinx replied to the thread What would you like in the Marketplace?.

An unlimited capacity tradeskill container.

Sep 10, 2021
  26. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

This didn't age well.

Sep 9, 2021
  27. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

"- Agents of Change are now available for all-access members on all servers."...

Sep 8, 2021
  28. Jhinx replied to the thread Video - Thornblade Sleeper Awakened.

You put up a video of your accomplishments after specifically going out of your way to grief an entire server at every opportunity,...

Aug 25, 2021
  29. Jhinx replied to the thread LDoN Raids should give adv points? - Thoughts.

:) LOL, good one

Aug 17, 2021
  30. Jhinx liked Womble's post in the thread LDoN Raids should give adv points? - Thoughts.

Second this - been the dullest expansion hands down.Would have been cool if there were separate raid vs group points with corresponding...

Aug 17, 2021
  31. Jhinx replied to the thread LDoN Raids should give adv points? - Thoughts.

The loot has ever been sub par. The missions are a long and monotonous repetitive snooze and we typically stay awake simply by training...

Aug 16, 2021
  32. Jhinx liked Froglok's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

I like the idea. While Vendor prices use a decimal point system that represent Platiunum.GoldSilverCopper... most players only really care...

Aug 3, 2021
  33. Jhinx liked Metanis's post in the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

This is still very irritating. Over 50% of the time when you just /camp you end up at the server select screen NOT the character select. I...

Aug 3, 2021
  34. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Aura timer, pretty please with sucrose on top

Auras confuse me as their duration is considered "persistent" and "permanent" yet they have a hidden timer and expire over time. Heck, even...

Aug 2, 2021
  35. Jhinx liked Brontus's post in the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

Many of the posts on the official EQ forums from both veteran and new/returning players are an expression of frustration with DGB and the...

Jul 31, 2021
  36. Jhinx liked Candystore's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

With the recent drama surrounding FoH's guild leader "Furor" under investigation by California for abuse at Blizzard, it made me realize...

Jul 29, 2021
  37. Jhinx liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

I don't care what they do, but they have to do something. When processing a giant transaction on the FV server, the numbers run underneath...

Jul 29, 2021
  38. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

This game changes ownership every time Raster spawns in Guk. EG7 might have different thoughts/priorities/whims than previous owners as...

Jul 29, 2021
  39. Jhinx replied to the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

Any word on this Devs? Would love if you could implement it.

Jul 29, 2021
  40. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Devs, any word on whether this is something you'd consider implementing?

Jul 29, 2021
  41. Jhinx liked Rainlover's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Hands down, it is past time for Live to have AoC for the same content that progression servers get it for, if they are worried about...

Jul 26, 2021
  42. Jhinx liked Act of Valor's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

It doesn't really rustle my jimmies if someone else kills Nagafen or whatever in an instance. Open world targets having a long respawn time...

Jul 25, 2021
  43. Jhinx replied to the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

We have a "Confirmed" tag now friends. Thanks Devs. What happens now?

Jul 25, 2021
  44. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

My hope is to mainly help people with fairly low-end content, like Kedge or Naggy or Seru. Locking the DZ does not worry me unduly...

Jul 23, 2021
  45. Jhinx replied to the thread Nablea the Commonlands Parcel Lady would like a Crate to Stand on.

LOL Allworth, it is definitely difficult to find her in the middle of the mosh pit that often surrounds her. Glad she's advocating for...

Jul 21, 2021
  46. Jhinx liked CartoTLP's post in the thread Mischief - Setting up a Donation/Salvation Army for New Players.

I've played on many TLPs and this is of course the first one with free trade. I know many people are like me and find their bags filled...

Jul 21, 2021
  47. Jhinx replied to the thread Mischief - Setting up a Donation/Salvation Army for New Players.

Great idea :)

Jul 21, 2021
  48. Jhinx liked bardybard's post in the thread Krono Suggestion (no trolls allowed, they always steal my cookies).

Sorry Krono must stay. How else can I pay for my 24man box army and generate millions of monthly incomes

Jul 19, 2021
  49. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Krono Suggestion (no trolls allowed, they always steal my cookies)

If Krono were NO TRADE then that would take a massive chunk out of the bot crew sitting on spawns to extort other players into paying their...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 19, 2021
  50. Jhinx liked Mecherdon's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

I would also love this. I would love to finish my 1.0 on FV and other on level stuff

Jul 19, 2021
  51. Jhinx liked Celephane's post in the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

No, this is a bug, it belongs here, track this current thread...get others to like the OP post

Jul 19, 2021
  52. Jhinx liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

I frequently get this when I mistakenly log onto the wrong server and go back to server select without logging in a char. Playing on...

Jul 19, 2021
  53. Jhinx liked Thoxsel's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

I'd love to see AoC implemented to all servers as well. +1

Jul 18, 2021
  54. Jhinx liked Nomeregard's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

This would be great! Make it gold accounts only if needed

Jul 18, 2021
  55. Jhinx replied to the thread Bank in EC tunnel..

I would love be able to Summon Banker Vet AA at level 1 if one in EC isn't loved :)

Jul 17, 2021
  56. Jhinx replied to the thread Which necro focus AAs to prioritize?.

Yeah, Swift dots when the way of the dodo and Wounds don't stack anymore from the same necro sadly.

Jul 17, 2021
  57. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Should AoCs exist then the droppable items will become more easily attained in the marketplace, which will affect little but the 1.0s...

Jul 17, 2021
  58. Jhinx replied to the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

I would love a proper fix, but if this is intentional, and this decision stays then I would love a compromise we can live with, beyond...

Jul 17, 2021
  59. Jhinx replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

It always seemed that the game revolved around a balance between versatility and raw power. The wizard has so few toys compared to other...

Jul 16, 2021
  60. Jhinx replied to the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

Devs, if /camp server is the way you wish us to move around to different servers, then would it not be intuitive to have a button that...

Jul 16, 2021
  61. Jhinx liked Bobbybick's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

What if they enable them and if after a month the lag has gotten noticeably worse they just... disable them again? I'm also in the camp...

Jul 16, 2021
  62. Jhinx replied to the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

On it, tks Yinla

Jul 15, 2021
  63. Jhinx liked Skuz's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

EQ Servers recover Ram far more easily from DZ than from Pick Zones, have seen a dev say that at least once. TLP servers start off with a...

Jul 15, 2021
  64. Jhinx liked Deux's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

AOCs should be on FV at a bare minimum but all servers frankly. The idea of people who live in basements and have no lives permacamping...

Jul 15, 2021
  65. Jhinx liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Really isn't a reason not too. If it makes the game fun for more people then answer should be - Yes. If it had severe lag on servers,...

Jul 15, 2021
  66. Jhinx replied to the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

Appreciate you posting this Skuz. I'll watch your thread instead :)

Jul 15, 2021
  67. Jhinx liked Skuz's post in the thread Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

No fix as such as it seems to have been an intentional change. I posted about it in this feedback post and got some helpful responses...

Jul 15, 2021
  68. Jhinx replied to the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

I appreciate you bringing this up Skuz. I am having this issue as well, and would love it to be rectified right meow.

Jul 15, 2021
  69. Jhinx liked Skuz's post in the thread Feedback: "Another player has logged into this account".

Had not seen this (account security?) message box appear until today, and I am seeing it upon every occassion of switching between servers....

Jul 15, 2021
  70. Jhinx liked Raccoo's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

I asked one of the raiders from Selos (who went through all the expansions), and he said they didn't notice much lag until TBL, and it...

Jul 15, 2021
  71. Jhinx liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

And watch players quit because they no longer have access to the raids.

Jul 15, 2021
  72. Jhinx liked Tatanka's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

From a non-programming/dev perspective, I can't think of a good reason not to do this. From a coding perspective, obviously, they already...

Jul 15, 2021
  73. Jhinx liked Tucoh's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Would be a plus on Bristlebane. PoP flagging is a huge chore for the Artisan's Prize.

Jul 15, 2021
  74. Jhinx liked Dre.'s post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

This. Get it done already.

Jul 15, 2021
  75. Jhinx liked Yinla's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

POP flagging is a nightmare on AB some of the raids are always down, old world dragons are also always down, not sure about Plane of Fear...

Jul 15, 2021
  76. Jhinx liked dank's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

I, also, would love to see this happen.

Jul 15, 2021
  77. Jhinx liked Sokki's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

Even on Povar which is a lower Population than a lot of servers, old world raid mobs are still pretty much perma-camped. I would love to...

Jul 15, 2021
  78. Jhinx replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

We have a test subject in Selos rocking AoCs right up til they were merged into Live. Don't remember their issues with lag being much...

Jul 15, 2021
  79. Jhinx posted a new thread.

AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot

Is this possible? If not, why not? If so, is it to come? We were wanting to set up a guild that levels through content in era (or as...

Jul 14, 2021
  80. Jhinx replied to the thread Mage epic turn-in gone wrong.

I agree that quests that take this much time and effort should be something you can get assistance with should things go awry.

Jul 14, 2021
  81. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Confirmed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error

Please forgive me if this has been posted already. I thought it might just be me, but I am hearing other people are having the same issue....

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 14, 2021
  82. Jhinx replied to the thread Fixed FV down.

Has been laggy for awhile. FV is laggy typically, but more so with tell lag and some zone times. Hopefully they are fixing it this time...

Jul 14, 2021
  83. Jhinx replied to the thread Math is hard, help with a comma or three.

Some good suggestions here. I'm happy with any way to easily denote how large the number is, whether it be spaces, slashes, commas,...

Jul 14, 2021
  84. Jhinx replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

Cazel* Seems reasonable to me. Make it so.

Jul 14, 2021
  85. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Math is hard, help with a comma or three

On Fironia Vie, where a krono sells for 4,000,000plat (ish), it become rather difficult to see whether that array of zeros is 300k or 3...

Jun 29, 2021
  86. Jhinx replied to the thread [Thornblade] Asatrua - EU Guild.

Lovely humans. Excited to see where this guild goes :)

Jun 14, 2021
  87. Jhinx liked Kolei1's post in the thread [Thornblade] Asatrua - EU Guild.

Asatrua - Thornblade We are a EU guild on Thornblade. Our aim is to provide a casual, family oriented atmosphere that can also cater to...

Jun 14, 2021
  88. Jhinx replied to the thread Mischief has 2-3x more people than Thornblade - can xfer?.

There is an option of a more populated and a less populated server, which permits people to make a choice to go to the server that has the...

Jun 4, 2021
  89. Jhinx replied to the thread Best Box For Necro.

I really like having a druid partner as a necro. If you're charm kiting/pet tanking it's nice to have a healer in your pocket.

Jun 3, 2021
  90. Jhinx replied to the thread Does no one group or am I unlucky?.

What class/level/server are you on? Are you in a guild?

Jun 3, 2021
  91. Jhinx liked andross77's post in the thread Tip toe through the fetid, mouldering corpses....[Lag].

This line is gold. Thank you for blessing us with your poetic genius! :)

Jun 1, 2021
  92. Jhinx posted a new thread.

Tip toe through the fetid, mouldering corpses....[Lag]

Logging on to the newer TLPs I experienced what happened with previous ones, which is to hit the newbie zones and be awash with the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 1, 2021
  93. Jhinx replied to the thread Can pvp get disabled in the grand guild hall.

Not sure if it is germane, but on Live you can attack the dummies for parsing (or just issues with anger management) without being able...

May 31, 2021
  94. Jhinx posted a new thread.

After much gnashing of teeth and tearing if clothes, the launch...

...of Thornblade and Mischief was actually rather smooth. Great job peoples behind the computers that made it happen. You may increase...

May 30, 2021
  95. Jhinx replied to the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

Are you in the same building as the computer running your character? If not, you might be about to get a punch in the pancreas.

May 30, 2021
  96. Jhinx replied to the thread Can pvp get disabled in the grand guild hall.

You seem to be affronted by people disagreeing with you while yelling about people not hearing you say you are allowed to disagree here.

May 30, 2021
  97. Jhinx replied to the thread Can pvp get disabled in the grand guild hall.

Guy makes a request. It doesn't affect you. You chime in to work against him for some reason. I don't get why you care either way.

May 30, 2021
  98. Jhinx replied to the thread Necro or Mage?.

All three are viable and bring different things to the table. I would suggest it comes down to AAs, gear, and your Enhanced Minion...

May 30, 2021
  99. Jhinx replied to the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

This would be useful as a sticky for sure. Great work Vindaven~

May 29, 2021
  100. Jhinx replied to the thread You Have Been Disconnected. (Mischief/Thornblade).

Absolutely amazing response sir, thank you so much.

May 29, 2021
  101. Jhinx liked Skuz's post in the thread You Have Been Disconnected. (Mischief/Thornblade).

This could be getting caused by a bunch of different things, but the disconnect message means the game is detecting a loss of connection...

May 29, 2021
  102. Jhinx posted a new thread.

You Have Been Disconnected. (Mischief/Thornblade)

Not sure what is going on, but I log in to play and I see it start to load to Character Select for a flash and then it goes back to Server...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 27, 2021
  103. Jhinx replied to the thread A Thread About Launch Day Queues.

Tis true that it is a game for masochists. The grind is part of the appeal of the game, since you feel like you have accomplished...

May 26, 2021
  104. Jhinx liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Never seen a zerker even make a parse from classic to POP.

May 26, 2021
  105. Jhinx liked MMOer's post in the thread Class Choice - The downside to every class from someone who has played them all on the TLP (2 hours).

I'm waiting for the severs and all of this is my opinion and my experience so feel free to read or ignore but don't sit there and argue...

May 26, 2021
  106. Jhinx replied to the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

I like this, though I would like to see Status listed second personally, since that is the info I am looking for the majority of the...

May 26, 2021
  107. Jhinx liked Derpinator's post in the thread <Lemmings Reborn> - Mischief European Semi-Casual guild!.

[IMG] Who is Lemmings Reborn? Lemmings started as a small guild on Aradune and build up to clear all content in Classic/Kunark before...

May 26, 2021
  108. Jhinx replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

"This mob has high resists, so we need a volunteer to eat the DT...." /eyes the wizards int he raid

May 22, 2021
  109. Jhinx liked Lateryn's post in the thread The stigma Wizards have.

Just don't be the guy that blows all his mana on 1 or 2 regular mobs and then goes afk for 15 minutes.

May 22, 2021
  110. Jhinx liked bobokatt's post in the thread Returning Necro Post Patch Assistance Request.

At this point you have to decide between mana efficiency and how quickly you want/need to kill. Also how many mobs are you going to try...

May 22, 2021
  111. Jhinx liked Pagan's post in the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Who hurt you?

May 22, 2021
  112. Jhinx liked Metanis's post in the thread Not looking forward to the inevitable lag fest.

I'm still seeing server lag in CoV raids that stop my spell gems from refreshing. Tells delayed by 5 seconds or more. Event mechanics not...

May 22, 2021
  113. Jhinx replied to the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

Seems like a quick fix and it's intuitive. It's got a good beat and I can dance to it. Let's make it happen.

May 22, 2021
  114. Jhinx liked Shakara's post in the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

As the expansion of EQ begin to pile up the list of small issues begins to pile up too and it feels as if the design/dev team can only...

May 21, 2021
  115. Jhinx replied to the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

Source for that statement?

May 21, 2021
  116. Jhinx liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily.

[Mischief & Thornblade] Full Guild Listing - Updated Daily -- I'll update and edit the info everyday. Let me know if anything is...

May 14, 2021
  117. Jhinx liked Vumad's post in the thread For the love of mittens.....

Just unlock it when the free AA unlock. That's 4 expansion old raid content. Who cares at that point.

May 14, 2021
  118. Jhinx liked Jumbur's post in the thread For the love of mittens.....

It is still a bother, having to gather extra afk players to join you for it. (they can't play in their own instances, or run full groups on...

May 13, 2021
  119. Jhinx liked Vumad's post in the thread For the love of mittens.....

X = 6 --> X = 1

May 13, 2021
  120. Jhinx liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread For the love of mittens.....

If you are N (say 20) levels above the required level, you should be allowed solo.

May 13, 2021
  121. Jhinx replied to the thread For the love of mittens.....

Indeed, but it's 2021 now and we have all these robots and flying cars, so I find myself imploring 2021 Devs to save us :)

May 11, 2021
  122. Jhinx posted a new thread.

For the love of mittens....

Would it be possible to stop requiring multiple characters to pop some easily soloable instance? If possible, the same could be said for...

May 10, 2021
  123. Jhinx liked Loratex's post in the thread Fixed Potime bugged.

Not spawning fabled mobs last night.

Apr 20, 2021
  124. Jhinx replied to the thread Fixed Potime bugged.

Would love to do my first PoTime raid if we could get this sorted out :)

Apr 20, 2021