Jhenna_BB's Recent Activity

1. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Is there a cap to banked merc AAs?.

I think the cap on Merc AA's is 20?

Mar 7, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  2. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Overseer Suggestions.

At this point, once they nail down the lost mission bug, I'd assume the Devs will be of the mind that enough time has been spent on...

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:38 PM
  3. Jhenna_BB liked Flatchy's post in the thread Easy way to make the game much better - Increase max camera view distance.

When there is only one cook in the restaurant I am more worried they dont burn the steak , then make the garnish look nice. ;)

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:20 PM
  4. Jhenna_BB liked Duder's post in the thread Auras in Aaryonar raid.

I imagine they are misunderstanding the term decal and aura. I'm guessing they see the decals from the firebombs maybe? Anyhow, these...

Mar 3, 2021 at 5:04 PM
  5. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

LDoN I don't want to see ever again. CotF on the other hand? I don't know why they ever went away from Heroic Adventures. I rather...

Mar 3, 2021 at 5:03 PM
  6. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

Let's be honest. Most boxers are using software that shall not be named which auto follows better than the game ever has. DP should...

Mar 3, 2021 at 5:01 PM
  7. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are there any more of the further game stability fixes in this patch?

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:59 PM
  8. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I take this post back - I tried to be positive but all I did was some good 'ole Turd Polishing. Will you guys freaking fix Bristlebane,...

Mar 1, 2021
  9. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Any LDON augments worth having?.

I'm pretty certain they are all player made at the very least. I made a number of LDoN spells on TLP this past summer.

Mar 1, 2021
  10. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

I feel dumb for never noticing the Lars Ulrich ref haha

Feb 28, 2021
  11. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

This link is pure gold, thanks for this!

Feb 28, 2021
  12. Jhenna_BB liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

There is a named mob in Temple of Bertox "The Doctor", also ask Tavid about his watch.

Feb 28, 2021
  13. Jhenna_BB liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Tavid Dennant and the "of the Time Lords" title

Feb 28, 2021
  14. Jhenna_BB liked Ownlei's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

What are your favorite EQ Easter eggs? I have always been impressed with the depth of detail EQ provides and really enjoy the Easter eggs...

Feb 27, 2021
  15. Jhenna_BB liked Aegir's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Not the biggest easter egg. But the two Bank NPC's in Katta Castrum named Lucius and Titus made me smile. (Reference to the two main...

Feb 27, 2021
  16. Jhenna_BB liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Two sharks in Kedge Keep, "Cauldronboil and Cauldronbubble" after MacBeth Princess Lenia in High Keep saying "Aren't you a little short for...

Feb 27, 2021
  17. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

There's the earliest Easter Egg I can think of in EQ: the named rats in Dagnor's Caldron named Flotsam and Jetsam. That was the band Jason...

Feb 27, 2021
  18. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

LOOTSPLOSION [media]

Feb 26, 2021
  19. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

That's pretty much what you do when you play looter shooters or Diablo style games. :D

Feb 26, 2021
  20. Jhenna_BB liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Confession Corner.

Jhenna, Long long ago in the time before time, I had a friend that for years wanted me to PVP against him, a wizzie.. he would go out of...

Feb 25, 2021
  21. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Confession Corner.

I received a warning back in '99 for charming rats in Freeport and level 50 druid buffing them. Skin Like Nature, Thorns, Regen and SoW....

Feb 25, 2021
  22. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Adding to this, if too much noise is going on during raids causing lag - can the Devs maybe stop with the loud as hell auras? Baby...

Feb 25, 2021
  23. Jhenna_BB liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Aradune/Rizlona are -----> that way if you enjoy tank and spank raids with little to no mechanics to worry about. Imo the game becoming...

Feb 25, 2021
  24. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

I'm jealous of Ngreth's heavy metal hair. I had hair like that when I was in my 20's and then I was bald by 32. Ngreth should take the...

Feb 25, 2021
  25. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Login server down? "Connection to the server could not be reached".

It's dead, Jim!

Feb 24, 2021
  26. Jhenna_BB liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

I just looked at the news and announcements part of the forum and didn't see anything, but found out via EQTC that there's a new thing EQ...

Feb 24, 2021
  27. Jhenna_BB liked Robnie's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

"First, you have to try not to copy something that already exists. Then you come to terms that not all parts will be unique because...

Feb 24, 2021
  28. Jhenna_BB liked Deux's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

Ngreth that is a great beard you have my friend. Bearded ogres should be a thing!

Feb 24, 2021
  29. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread New luck augs.

I'll add to this: I only want luck for the forage and fishing benefit. Doesn't that say it all?

Feb 23, 2021
  30. Jhenna_BB liked Zolav's post in the thread RECKLESS ASCENSION - BRISTLEBANE.

@hawaiian.. applicants receive better attention if a rap video is submitted here on these forums prior to application.

Feb 23, 2021
  31. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread What type 5 augs for paladin?.

Dexterity for group tank Paladins, Stamina for raiders.

Feb 23, 2021
  32. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

Yes. 100%. Let's make these threads disappear into the ether. PVP is, has been dead and will be forever dead. It's time to move on. The...

Feb 23, 2021
  33. Jhenna_BB liked Andarriel's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

If theres so few people on zek why dont they just retire that server? Andarriel

Feb 23, 2021
  34. Jhenna_BB liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now that we've raided once after the proc change I have one more comparison to note. 1. On Feb 06 we killed Zlandicar in 79 seconds...

Feb 22, 2021
  35. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you're looking for feedback, Sunday raids on one of your most lag filled servers, Bristlebane was a positive experience. You should...

Feb 21, 2021
  36. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Making the forage key auto fire would fix this whole thread. It's a QoL change very over due in EQ. People that use 3rd party software...

Feb 20, 2021
  37. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hero's Forge bug: Glacial Frost Chain Wrist/Arms item icon.

Glacial Frost (CoV) NOT Restless Ice (ToV).

Feb 19, 2021
  38. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread CoV Luck Aug / ToV Type 19 Ore Ratio and Drop Rate Discussion.

"Content."

Feb 19, 2021
  39. Jhenna_BB liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Introducing Farshia Attimilgaard, the rare forage item merchant!

Feb 19, 2021
  40. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Zerker and Hdex.

Around 2250 Hdex is needed for Zerkers to have a 100% crit rate. Do some parsing on actual hit rate. If you drop like 5% accuracy from...

Feb 18, 2021
  41. Jhenna_BB liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Pay up!.

Patch next week. You will want to pay your monthly subscription fee now and make sure you have your pw written down since it will not be...

Feb 18, 2021
  42. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Still a bug. It's worked off a fire line of damage since 2019. It needs to be restored.

Feb 17, 2021
  43. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Burst of Flames V from Whispering Midnight Casting Fire slot 18 Aug does not proc. Burst of Flames VIII from Blazing Euphoria Casting...

Feb 17, 2021
  44. Jhenna_BB liked Rylak's post in the thread Confirmed Sontalak Raid (CoV).

I think the Devs need to figure out what they really want this raid to be. Do you want yet another raid in which guilds can just burn it...

Feb 16, 2021
  45. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

Ring of Scale model for trade skill armor best model. Requiring returning players to need a no drop item to make "trade able" gear was...

Feb 16, 2021
  46. Jhenna_BB liked Zurril's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

This is my own preference, but for next expansion I recommend swapping the strength on the craftable ore items and the droppable items, so...

Feb 16, 2021
  47. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread AA Item: Tiring Breath.

It's like Aura of Battle clicks. Ranger isn't on it, so Rangers don't have access to the Click AA. There's no All/All item and it's...

Feb 16, 2021
  48. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hero's Forge bug: Glacial Frost Chain Wrist/Arms item icon.

So simple in fact, the plate ones have the same bug:...

Feb 14, 2021
  49. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hero's Forge bug: Glacial Frost Chain Wrist/Arms item icon.

The bug is simple. Look at all hero's forge sets. The icons with the spikes on them are wrists, not arms. The ToV sets are the only...

Feb 14, 2021
  50. Jhenna_BB liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes, it actually will. Maybe you haven't seen the level of lag that I think is more common for top end guilds on burns (you can watch one...

Feb 14, 2021
  51. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I don't mind the the compensation being given. We're going to make out way better in the end with quests no longer disappearing....

Feb 12, 2021
  52. Jhenna_BB liked Febb's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

A free Overseer pack? What do you think I am, a charity case? I THREW IT ON THA GROUND! [IMG]

Feb 12, 2021
  53. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes, the spam keys don't help. It's not all just the button mashing, it's hitting combo keys like mine that triggers Bow disc/Imbue...

Feb 12, 2021
  54. Jhenna_BB liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

Hello All, In the Test and Live patch this month we’re running a script to delete all Overseer Active Quests. We know this is a fairly...

Feb 10, 2021
  55. Jhenna_BB liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I sent a PM to Ngreth and Aristo with some example data but I would like to reiterate my main point here. While this change above is...

Feb 10, 2021
  56. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When you have to repeat the same missions over and over, 125 coins should always be the answer. Just let us get an aug per run like in RoS....

Feb 10, 2021
  57. Jhenna_BB liked Beimeith's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ok, 1 set of missions. Let's assume it takes you an hour to do all 4 missions. 1080 guaranteed currency vs a 5.4% chance at one (1)...

Feb 10, 2021
  58. Jhenna_BB liked Nargoul's post in the thread Buffs and Level Ranges.

Can we simplify the buff level requirements? It seems needlessly complicated to continue the level band requirements for certain level...

Feb 9, 2021
  59. Jhenna_BB liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

February 09, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Marionette puppet familiars can now be placed in real estate without looking...

Feb 9, 2021
  60. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

Also, if no one wants a type 5 aug that drops, you can loot it and sell it to can grab coins for the one you actually want.

Feb 9, 2021
  61. Jhenna_BB liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Line of sight on Aaryonar event How you expect it to work[IMG] How it actually works [IMG]

Feb 9, 2021
  62. Jhenna_BB liked Maedhros's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

we got it down tonite but I would like a hard mode achievement for doing that with the orbs rubber banding and the auras spawning every...

Feb 8, 2021
  63. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

Let's punish every non-bot trader? Hard pass. Make them do their dang jobs and read the petitions and investigate. It's not hard....

Feb 8, 2021
  64. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

In this case it's easy and quick to prove. All a Dark Paw employee needs to do is read a petition and place a trader with all the same...

Feb 8, 2021
  65. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

The bigger issue is the drop rate. If you average 4 aug drops everyone 100 named kills, the entire server needs the camp. I'm sure TBL...

Feb 8, 2021
  66. Jhenna_BB liked Randomscrub's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  67. Jhenna_BB liked Robnie's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

We raided from 11 am central to about 3:30 pm central, took a 3 hour break and raided until 10:30 or so, 8 1/2 hours. rip egl updates...

Feb 8, 2021
  68. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Holy crap the lag on raids is making the game un-fun :( we had our lag issues, but not so bad that the mechanics faltered.

Feb 8, 2021
  69. Jhenna_BB liked kizant's post in the thread Lets get rid of force-feeding!.

People bother with stat food? o_O

Feb 8, 2021
  70. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread 10% discount on DB items.

Isn't there a third party involved with the physical selling of the Krono through the cash shop? If I am remembering this correctly, Dark...

Feb 8, 2021
  71. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

I like you, human! I make a lot of sales in baz from a lot of people trying to not support the bots. Sometimes, the price difference...

Feb 8, 2021
  72. Jhenna_BB liked Galarian's post in the thread Yet another lag complaint thread.

I love EQ. The game has meant a lot to me for a long time and always will. The sad declining state of these servers with the lag is making...

Feb 6, 2021
  73. Jhenna_BB liked Mitsune's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] I am once again asking for a quest for the Mighty Mittens of the Bern.

Feb 6, 2021
  74. Jhenna_BB liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 6, 2021
  75. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Add More Gear Slots.

A thong, duh!

Feb 5, 2021
  76. Jhenna_BB liked Nennius's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

And for the female characters?

Feb 5, 2021
  77. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Character Transfers.

You'll never see account to account transfers for one reason and one reason only: they create help tickets. They don't want petitions if...

Feb 5, 2021
  78. Jhenna_BB liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

I liked the log in illusion grants we received for the EoK/RoS expansions (i.e. Visage of the Queen Velazul, Visage of the Slain Sarnak)....

Feb 5, 2021
  79. Jhenna_BB liked Sokki's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

I still have hope for the Original Spectre model!! I was disappointed when I got the Efreeti Death Visage and saw it used the new spectre...

Feb 5, 2021
  80. Jhenna_BB liked Zamiam's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

title says it all . I'd like to see a new illusion (not a potion) but an actual illusion bonus for the anniversary coming up .. can make it...

Feb 5, 2021
  81. Jhenna_BB liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Gonna repeat my request for a Codpeice slot, and Heros Forge items to go with it.

Feb 5, 2021
  82. Jhenna_BB liked Nargoul's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

No ideas are bad especially in brain storming, would be an interesting idea.

Feb 5, 2021
  83. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Charms are extremely powerful in their current form for the Focus they now have as well as for the Rune clicky. Interesting idea, though...

Feb 5, 2021
  84. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread How do you say it?.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!?! :D

Feb 5, 2021
  85. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread How do you say it?.

That dirty, dirty, sl.....Godess, yeah that it! Godess!

Feb 5, 2021
  86. Jhenna_BB liked Svann2's post in the thread How do you say it?.

If you call the god Luclin luce to her face she will kill you.

Feb 5, 2021
  87. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

Rather than start a new thread, I decided to reply in this post the topic was already in. I've been stewing on this awhile, mostly...

Feb 5, 2021
  88. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread How do you say it?.

Been saying "Luck Lynn" since 2001, so I'm right. Teehee :D

Feb 5, 2021
  89. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Sad state of affairs!.

Prestige is tied to trade skilled gear in recent expansions. I'm no longer a fan of this. Raid aug lyfe!!!!!!

Feb 4, 2021
  90. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Sad state of affairs!.

I don't know why they even bother to make 2 tiers of loot of raid loot. It's a waste of Dev time tbh. The Devs still fail with the...

Feb 4, 2021
  91. Jhenna_BB liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

(Note: I wrote this post for my guild a year or so ago to inform them about promised heals and interposition, which some members were not...

Feb 3, 2021
  92. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread An idea....

You'll have to excuse them. They are a little out of sorts. They just lost a friend...

Feb 3, 2021
  93. Jhenna_BB liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Item for the DB Store.

First of all, I am not sure where this should be posted and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place. Would like to have in the DB store a...

Feb 2, 2021
  94. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Elite Agent Echo Useless?.

If you get a duplicate Legendary Overseer, you can retire it and receive two Elite Agent Echo's. You trade down 1 legendary for 2 elite...

Feb 1, 2021
  95. Jhenna_BB posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Grammar error.

In the Crusader's group mission, the chest is called a "Dragon's Horde". I'm ok with enough chests to constitute a horde of them, though!...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 31, 2021
  96. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

Don't forget Underfoot! Secrets of Faydwar doesn't go completely to where Hunter chieves began. :)

Jan 31, 2021
  97. Jhenna_BB posted a new thread.

Hero's Forge bug: Glacial Frost Chain Wrist/Arms item icon

This bug is very minor, but I know you guys have a measure of pride in your work. The item icon graffic for the Glacial Frost Chain Wrist...

Jan 31, 2021
  98. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Guess we can’t play EQ on the weekend anymore....

Why would anyone go through the trouble of a DDOS attack on Dark Paw? What a waste of energy lol. I mean, why risk it, it's a federal crime...

Jan 30, 2021
  99. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Petrified Sharktooth Aug Droprate?.

This is the only tier 1 7/8 aug that didn't take me days and days to get.

Jan 29, 2021
  100. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Failure rate on research augments.

I'll advocate for just play another game instead of getting trades to 350+. The stats from 1 Aug is the real benefit, 395 modded skill...

Jan 29, 2021
  101. Jhenna_BB liked Svann2's post in the thread Failure rate on research augments.

Even with 350 plus max trophy you still get some failures.

Jan 29, 2021
  102. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

How's this for starters: why should we have to babysit our combine buttons in our tradeskill containers when in PoK? Guess what causes...

Jan 28, 2021
  103. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

I think especially on the high pop servers, you need to incentivize those that aren't doing any actual playing of EQ to log out of the...

Jan 27, 2021
  104. Jhenna_BB liked kizant's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

I think you mean the correct models.

Jan 27, 2021
  105. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Invalid Credentials redux.

It took me 5 tries signing in today, on Fire Fox. Running uBlock Origin plugin if that may cause the log in some trouble.

Jan 25, 2021
  106. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Small illusions.

The Forest Fairy that's always in the cash shop is pretty tiny. I like the tall perspective it gives when I'm playing 1st person as well,...

Jan 25, 2021
  107. Jhenna_BB liked Quatr's post in the thread Do You Block Merc Healer Spells ?.

Oh, sure, you may have died more often, but Complete Heal was so mana efficient! :)

Jan 25, 2021
  108. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I see this one a lot and I don't hate the idea, I just think it benefits a lot less players than say, a Port Item click tab would. I...

Jan 25, 2021
  109. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Do You Block Merc Healer Spells ?.

Yes, I block heal over time and delayed heal spells on my merc. Elixir of Transcendence Promised Redemption Sincere Acquittal I keep...

Jan 25, 2021
  110. Jhenna_BB liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

Some people just don't get appearances. It's already been said, forget the quest! Forget the non-visible with stats! People want...

Jan 22, 2021
  111. Jhenna_BB posted a new thread.

Possible Dragon's Hoard bug

I have 38 stacks (so 38,000) of the same marked for tradeskill item in my Dragon's Hoard. Don't ask, I'm a packrat I need professional...

Jan 22, 2021
  112. Jhenna_BB liked Maedhros's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Thanks Ngreth and anyone else who helped make these ornaments happen and Dhurgan for facilitating the poll!

Jan 22, 2021
  113. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I could kiss you, but I won't. Social distancing and mask in the way and all that Covid jazz.

Jan 22, 2021
  114. Jhenna_BB liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

There are 10 more from the list coming on the anniversary merchant.

Jan 22, 2021
  115. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

I get where you're coming from, but nothing would change. I like the ability to do respectable damage from melee, too. Nothing...

Jan 22, 2021
  116. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Oh god, you're going to drudge up all the "real life archery experts" that don't understand the difference between planet earth and Norrath.

Jan 21, 2021
  117. Jhenna_BB liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale.

It was one of those bugs :( I went and checked on Beta and... he had a list. :/ The bug was something preventing it going to other...

Jan 20, 2021
  118. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread EQ Investment: Illusions > Global Chase Loot.

The chase loot creates an awful lot of Krono purchases. If you're budgeting places Dev time is best spent, budgeting time for chase loot...

Jan 20, 2021
  119. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The Shawl was already upgraded in a Luclin setting in Reign of Fear, though. There's precedent.

Jan 18, 2021
  120. Jhenna_BB liked Beimeith's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I hope you like to read, Pip, because I've got a lot for you: I'm going to plug my History of Norrath here and reference a few things...

Jan 17, 2021
  121. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

/thread Beimeith haha

Jan 17, 2021
  122. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What's annoying is, camping instead of making the changes and going right to offline mode to initiate a UI file save doesn't seem to...

Jan 17, 2021
  123. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Ugh, these bugs are happening again? They really do have a robust save on your property in your housing. Were this to make it to Live...

Jan 17, 2021
  124. Jhenna_BB liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

We need stat squish, not expansion.

Jan 17, 2021
  125. Jhenna_BB liked ZenMaster's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Music by Paul Romero

Jan 17, 2021
  126. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

We need a story pointing to the dominance of the Feir'dal above all races. Real races live in Trees! On to the serious, Discord would be...

Jan 16, 2021
  127. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

I don't want to spam wall a reply to Fin's post. We're a Ranged class. We should be able to use the skill that triggers our synergy AA...

Jan 14, 2021
  128. Jhenna_BB liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 12, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added tribute to the Item Display Window. - Corrected an issue where bandolier...

Jan 13, 2021
  129. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

This feature would add value to Heroic toon purchases.

Jan 13, 2021
  130. Jhenna_BB liked Svann2's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Seems a fair request being that there is autogrant for normal aas. But not everything in EQ is fair or has to be.

Jan 13, 2021
  131. Jhenna_BB liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

And you had the ability to use them for longer. Mercs gain a lot of usability from those AA and saying that players can't fully...

Jan 13, 2021
  132. Jhenna_BB liked menown's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

These Merc AAs are ridiculously tedious to grind out. At this point, it is faster to do Overseers everyday than to grind experience with a...

Jan 13, 2021
  133. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

All the procs probably don't help - the shear volume of procs available to players seems to coincide with the lag issues of 2020-21. A...

Jan 12, 2021
  134. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

1. Ditch Arbor Stalker's Enrichment and add it's effect to Strength of the Arbor Stalker (Protection of the Arbor Stalker) or Frostroar of...

Jan 11, 2021
  135. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

You need to present these kinds of things well in advance of Beta. They've already made all the decisions as to where player power is...

Jan 11, 2021
  136. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread What is going on?.

Just a guess: You're the type of person that seeks likes and re-posts, aren't you? That's what this race is and always has been. It's...

Jan 9, 2021
  137. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread What is going on?.

Tell me 1 single thing RA gained from beating you in Mearatas. I'm waiting. Just 1 single thing. The race is a waste. Bragging...

Jan 9, 2021
  138. Jhenna_BB liked Axxius's post in the thread What is going on?.

The main mechanic in T1 raids is Lag.

Jan 8, 2021
  139. Jhenna_BB liked Zvenn's post in the thread What is going on?.

agree to disagree...with as easy as the raids have been the last 2 expansions now the race really isnt a race about skill or...

Jan 8, 2021
  140. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

Humanoids do make a lot of sense. If we harvest spider venom as players, so would mob npc humanoids.

Jan 8, 2021
  141. Jhenna_BB liked Raccoo's post in the thread [Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV.

There is only one zone and one mob type I know of that drop these in COV. There were at least two zones with 1 mob type in TOV. After...

Jan 8, 2021
  142. Jhenna_BB liked klanderso's post in the thread Dragon's Hoard.

So here's what's happening generally when a player's Dragon's Hoard is loaded: You open your Dragon's Hoard window and it sends a message...

Jan 6, 2021
  143. Jhenna_BB posted a new thread.

Please, for the love of Tunare reset the servers.

Thursday is going to be another disastrously awful disappointment to your player base if you let this lag stay as is. Every raid guild...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 5, 2021
  144. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

You'll need a lot more than a Wizard Revamp to fix agro. If you're DPS class, you'll just have unwanted agro sometimes. It's just the...

Jan 5, 2021
  145. Jhenna_BB liked Elyssanda's post in the thread DPG, compete with Magelo.

I can't stress how vital this is to me. I do tradeskills on 2 accounts on 2 servers with countless alts, and I try to help as many...

Jan 4, 2021
  146. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Suggestion: Mount Nimbus(s).

Remove nimbuses from the game - give us a check box to never see them, please.

Jan 4, 2021
  147. Jhenna_BB liked Axxius's post in the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

From what I understand: Arx Mentis is a Loyalist city. It's populated by all races including the 'evil' ones and recognizes Tsaph Katta...

Dec 31, 2020
  148. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

The one-way drop trigger mob at the bottom of ST is down right mean spirited.

Dec 31, 2020
  149. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Fractional spawn chance.

It's possible that triggers were meant to spawn as rare, assuming the Master of the Guard is meant to be a trigger mob. They really should...

Dec 31, 2020
  150. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread velium laced nigriventer not dropping in cov?.

They drop off phase spiders in DN: https://eq.magelo.com/npc/536461

Dec 28, 2020
  151. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

You can add movies to that, as well. I can't think of the last time I was wowed in a movie theater. Thank you Hollywood for making EQ...

Dec 27, 2020
  152. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I don't box, ever. I get stuff done. Go be social, this is a multiplayer game.

Dec 27, 2020
  153. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

In defense of Absor and the team, altering time lines and such has been done a bunch and starts to lose it's luster. See Seeds of...

Dec 23, 2020
  154. Jhenna_BB liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

[IMG] At least on the topic of "revisiting older expansions with new content" goes, I too don't see it as a bad thing. Its a chance to...

Dec 23, 2020
  155. Jhenna_BB liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  156. Jhenna_BB liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I would largely agree with most of what you said. I will say, having done software development around the same time as EQ was...

Dec 23, 2020
  157. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Maximum Echo.

The reality unfortunately is that developing a "strategy" chieve across all missions takes too much guess work for the Devs - it would...

Dec 20, 2020
  158. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

This is a scorching hot take. I hope a fire extinguisher is handy.

Dec 20, 2020
  159. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread CoV charms and TBL chase boots/gloves.

People using the Evolving hands and feet will likely just need to switch charms to the ToV progression charm to avoid the most loss in...

Dec 20, 2020
  160. Jhenna_BB liked Lithosir's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

https://youtube.com/watch?&v=zR6epWIR2bg 29 seconds in [IMG]

Dec 18, 2020
  161. Jhenna_BB liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 18, 2020
  162. Jhenna_BB liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Dec 18, 2020
  163. Jhenna_BB liked Nniki's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Followed up with: [IMG]

Dec 18, 2020
  164. Jhenna_BB liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 18, 2020
  165. Jhenna_BB liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Just found this on the web while searching for East Freeport... [IMG]

Dec 18, 2020
  166. Jhenna_BB liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Crystalized ore is supposed to drop rarely from certain trash. Since that's the title of this thread, I am going to mark it as not a bug....

Dec 18, 2020
  167. Jhenna_BB liked Makudonarudo's post in the thread Wish there is option to preview whole suit.

If it's not too much trouble, I wish there is an option to preview the whole armor set. Problem is when I put on the whole set, often times...

Dec 18, 2020
  168. Jhenna_BB liked ttobey's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

Well after checking it out, we are going to leave it. After this long I think we can consider it a feature!

Dec 15, 2020
  169. Jhenna_BB liked Yinla's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

It even makes LoY look good. :)

Dec 12, 2020
  170. Jhenna_BB liked Cadira's post in the thread Another Epic Quest!.

We got an ...."expansion" that makes tbm look good and you think they have time for 3.0s? Lol.

Dec 12, 2020
  171. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I bought a car at a dealership that offered lifetime oil changes for free. When new ownership came in, they immediately stopped...

Dec 12, 2020
  172. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

But, but...how are people supposed to git gud?! :P

Dec 11, 2020
  173. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Would you yourself like to pony up the $millions it will take to upgrade EQ from a 32 bit game? EQ is a for profit business, regardless...

Dec 10, 2020
  174. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Am I an addict if I already have 250 slots in my Hero Forge key ring and then fill Dragon's Hoard with another 100 HF suit pieces? I feel...

Dec 10, 2020
  175. Jhenna_BB liked Qbert's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Eh, it is a start. Hopefully they increase the size exponentially (at least a hundred- or thousand-fold) and make the expansions available...

Dec 10, 2020
  176. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

Heh. Given how 2020 has gone for this game, anyone that made plans for tonight or even took a day is either not paying attention, foolish...

Dec 8, 2020
  177. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Gates of Discord has to be the answer. The raids weren't broken, it was tuning. As soon as raid forces cleared Anguish a few times and...

Dec 8, 2020
  178. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread COV comments....

The best part about CoV is that the group grind will be over quick and I can start playing Cyberpunk sooner. Only needing to log in raid...

Dec 4, 2020
  179. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Ranger DPS.

Heh. Since the thread was bumped. Rangers have nothing to complain about in CoV, that's for sure. Enrichment is still silly but damage...

Dec 4, 2020
  180. Jhenna_BB liked dreamweaver's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Hi All, as you may or may not have already heard, Daybreak Games has entered into an acquisition agreement with a publicly listed gaming...

Dec 2, 2020
  181. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

Give these guys and gals the resources to make the content they really want to make. SIXTY FOUR BIT. That is all.

Dec 1, 2020
  182. Jhenna_BB liked Boze's post in the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

The fact alone that it's a gaming company is probably a good sign long-term.

Dec 1, 2020