Jhenna_BB's Recent Activity

1. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

What I find most entertaining about this (next to crossing a bridge too far on pay to win) is that you're introducing an influx of help...

Sep 10, 2021
  2. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

Am I remembering this correctly? Didn't the Trophy get added to the chest late in farm because Talendor's corpse disappeared? Going by...

Sep 7, 2021
  3. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Why Don't NPC Casters Fizzle Spells?.

Mob casters power is absolutely castrated compared to what a like level players ability to cast is. Just ask any player than was around at...

Sep 2, 2021
  4. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

The sad thing is, modern MMO's cater to this kind of request. In FFXIV, there is a zero tolerance policy on critiquing performance in...

Aug 30, 2021
  5. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread New Overseer Packs Now Available!.

Are these Overseers only available through the cash shop?

Jul 26, 2021
  6. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Why has BB server been crashing?.

Wow. You're awesome. Can I be just like you? Enjoy you're dying game!

Jun 13, 2021
  7. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Why has BB server been crashing?.

You guys should fix Bristlebane some year. You'll keep loosing players, I'm proof.

Jun 13, 2021
  8. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

You're a little off the mark. I quit raiding because this game runs like absolute garbage on a high end gaming PC. The longer they go...

Jun 10, 2021
  9. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This was my initial thought as well. If the mod2's are all maxed at 4000, there already was going to be "diminishing returns" on...

Jun 10, 2021
  10. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Didn't Voltron have a panther or wolf pet or the like? Maybe the Gnomes can get to work on making those for us!

Jun 10, 2021
  11. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

I don't know whether to congratulate you or give you my condolences with this player base haha. In all seriousness though, welcome aboard....

Jun 10, 2021
  12. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

If a new EQ is being worked on, they can plan on absolutely zero crowd funding after the EQNext fiasco. Good luck with that!

Jun 8, 2021
  13. Jhenna_BB liked Escian's post in the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Dev's - You need to provide a way to reclaim these bags, as I previously destroyed the 15 slotted bags, as they were not useful to me at 15...

May 12, 2021
  14. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Improving the raidtool.

Some kind of save sets for raid groups would be really nice for raid leaders. By and large, we all end up in the same groups, no matter...

May 9, 2021
  15. Jhenna_BB liked klanderso's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

Thanks for the suggestions folks! I've written up a couple tickets to investigate a few things that have been mentioned here :)

May 9, 2021
  16. Jhenna_BB liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Improving the raidtool.

Don't forget the ability for the raid leader to DT anyone who has pet taunt on.

May 9, 2021
  17. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

^This meme was paid in Etherium!

May 9, 2021
  18. Jhenna_BB liked Flatchy's post in the thread Im getting old and wanna sit down.

Back when my guild was actually populated I never heard the end of the LOG JAM jokes in the guild pool whenever I got in. Trolls have...

May 6, 2021
  19. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

This game makes me more and more jaded all the time. Any spell requests just won't ever happen. We have what is what we get and we'll...

May 5, 2021
  20. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Im getting old and wanna sit down.

Eww. That's that smell that was in the vicinity of Flatchy Bumwhistle and small bank in PoK the other day. Dwarf meat flatulence...

May 5, 2021
  21. Jhenna_BB liked Skuz's post in the thread Im getting old and wanna sit down.

There's a lot of h's missing in this post imho. I sit you not.

May 5, 2021
  22. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I think the sale price history thing in the bazaar is a waste of resources and doesn't solve any problems the way you think it does. I've...

May 2, 2021
  23. Jhenna_BB liked Andarriel's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I just want bigger baz bags pls! 100 items per char is so limiting. Andarriel

May 2, 2021
  24. Jhenna_BB liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread New bazaar filters: Thank you..

I find the Tribute and Ratio filters very helpful. Thank you for those :D

Apr 27, 2021
  25. Jhenna_BB liked Tatanka's post in the thread gold silver and copper.

Sorry, no. Dev time wasted on something trivial. Be more careful next time.

Apr 27, 2021
  26. Jhenna_BB liked Yabbu's post in the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

I have an account who bought one item from the vendor today. I think it was around 220 tokens. I had 1700 tokens or so for the purchase....

Apr 23, 2021
  27. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I have like 44k achievement points, I put effort into it, just not as much as some. I'm posting against my own best interest. When you...

Apr 22, 2021
  28. Jhenna_BB liked Fintank's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Do we though??

Apr 21, 2021
  29. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Plane of Tranquility Port loc.

Making this an expendable, 1 use item is the real mistake. If you made it have to use Quintessence of Knowledge each use and sold an...

Apr 21, 2021
  30. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The Devs don't get enough praise for the "little things". Thanks for adding Ratio to the item window, very nice update.

Apr 21, 2021
  31. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

I mean, it seems obvious they would have to let you set prices before going offline.

Apr 21, 2021
  32. Jhenna_BB liked Svann2's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Id think that wouldnt really solve the 'problem'. It would just force the program to use a 2nd character to scan pricing, and then...

Apr 21, 2021
  33. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Cosmetics only like this I'd say. Don't make people grind stats on chieves.

Apr 21, 2021
  34. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Honestly, when I see a silk class player grinding this thing, I think to myself why even bother? I don't say it as to discourage a goal...

Apr 21, 2021
  35. Jhenna_BB liked Warpeace's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Can it be a proc aug as the reward:D

Apr 21, 2021
  36. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Honestly, I'd like to hear the rationale as to why this idea wasn't implemented years ago. Is Dark Paw valuing the business of cheaters...

Apr 19, 2021
  37. Jhenna_BB liked Fanra's post in the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

On Lore Group and Lore Equipped Group items, please list the other items in the group on each item. For example, if you looted Planetary...

Apr 18, 2021
  38. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Swarm pets - get lost ability please.

They should just fix the darn lag so we can use all the abilities our collective damage is balanced around.

Apr 18, 2021
  39. Jhenna_BB liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Just make offline trader the only option for trader mode. Stop allowing people to modify their trader values live by keeping the character...

Apr 16, 2021
  40. Jhenna_BB liked Duder's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

I paid for a dedicated trader account for 3 years and finally canceled it this year due solely to bazaar /\/\Q traders. What Svann doesn't...

Apr 16, 2021
  41. Jhenna_BB liked Deux's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

As the thread title says the MuiQuasi bazaar sellers are a problem for legitimate players. It's been happening for a while should we...

Apr 16, 2021
  42. Jhenna_BB liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Hero's Forage Options.

I could use a Hero's Forage ability. Would that allow me to get more Limes, Misty Acorns, and Green Apples?

Apr 14, 2021
  43. Jhenna_BB liked Yinla's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

Will this downtime fix the lag?

Apr 14, 2021
  44. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

I really enjoyed the three deaths, just leave it as is!

Apr 12, 2021
  45. Jhenna_BB liked Raccoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

a_retribution_spectre will hang up on the door, lag out and eventually warp to Amalgum Arbiter and explode. Would it be possible to move...

Apr 12, 2021
  46. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread BristleBoom.

You don't have days off, come on now!

Apr 7, 2021
  47. Jhenna_BB liked Rylak's post in the thread Raid Vanquisher - Why it should be consistently be a big deal....

First off, let me state that I really like the Achievement system in EQ, so some of this may be biased. With that said, I really believe...

Apr 6, 2021
  48. Jhenna_BB liked dreamweaver's post in the thread It's time to hopple into Stomples Day 2021! (Weekend Bonuses!).

Stomples Day is the time of year when Norrathians celebrate the elusive Stomples and it's already in full swing! But even after so many...

Apr 2, 2021
  49. Jhenna_BB liked Herf's post in the thread Thank you DarkPaw for the Stomples bonuses!.

Sincerely. Thank you.

Apr 2, 2021
  50. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Let Us Keep The Cats.

April Fool's Day character select screen RIGHT MEOW

Apr 2, 2021
  51. Jhenna_BB liked Jyve's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

New Server down image; [img] [IMG]

Mar 30, 2021
  52. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

@JChan: When is the lag issue going to be resolved and when are debuff slots going to be revamped? I'd like to see both happen and soon...

Mar 29, 2021
  53. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Heritage Crate Bundles (Guaranteed illusion and mount, legal cover)..

The problem solves itself when the illusions,mounts, ports, pets and HF sets are just placed on the cash shop with their own price. I don't...

Mar 29, 2021
  54. Jhenna_BB liked Tappin's post in the thread Heritage Crate Bundles (Guaranteed illusion and mount, legal cover)..

Loot boxes in general, have no business being in video games with minors playing. They are gambling, and cannot be justified. The law is...

Mar 29, 2021
  55. Jhenna_BB liked kizant's post in the thread Luck Stat.

It just follows the same pattern.130 luck is 35 to 38. 140 luck is 36 to 39. Etc.

Mar 28, 2021
  56. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Luck Stat.

Would it be cool if we could see the updated Luck thresholds? I didn't see a reason not to bump the existing thread. Thank you!

Mar 28, 2021
  57. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

They do AA consolidations for a reason, other than to annoy us. There is a memory limit to the game, as a result, we don't receive...

Mar 27, 2021
  58. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Prayers for Debbieann on Bertox server!.

Keep on fighting Debbieann!!

Mar 25, 2021
  59. Jhenna_BB liked Dreekenail's post in the thread Prayers for Debbieann on Bertox server!.

Good evening everyone. I hope this post is allowed, I want to spread the word to the community about a friend of mine named Debbieann on...

Mar 25, 2021
  60. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread a Razergil in UNITY instance.

Am I the the only one that pictures Agent Smith in flames from Matrix Revolutions whenever they think of our old friend, Doug Cronkite, THE...

Mar 23, 2021
  61. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Any Dev that wants to witness the games worst lag is cordially invited to attend RA's raid this coming Sunday, March 28th. (Robnie is...

Mar 23, 2021
  62. Jhenna_BB liked Tatanka's post in the thread Daily Debuff Change Thread till changes are made #1.

So, where's today's thread? Give up already?

Mar 23, 2021
  63. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread Daily Debuff Change Thread till changes are made #1.

The sentiment is fair, though, a bard shouldn't have to be told not to DoT because there's better damage things for the raid that are...

Mar 22, 2021
  64. Jhenna_BB replied to the thread a Razergil in UNITY instance.

I love the razorgil Dougs! They're so TINY!!!

Mar 22, 2021