jgrahl's Recent Activity

1. jgrahl liked Morrigan's post in the thread Confirmed Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild...

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:35 AM
  2. jgrahl liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:31 AM
  3. jgrahl replied to the thread Laurion Inn a White shark location.

I was able to confirm this by simply pulling 3 different a white sharks, then getting out of the water near their spawn points. They also...

Mar 12, 2024
  4. jgrahl liked Vumad's post in the thread Laurion Inn a White shark location.

Category: Other Date/Time: Thu Dec 28 22:41:45 2023 Character: Level 125 Enchanter (Main) Zone: Laurion Inn 82 Location: 0.24, -0.32,...

Mar 12, 2024
  5. jgrahl liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Reflections of You: The NPCs in this mission are a joke. They are level 106, with the minis being 110. We've had scaling of instances...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. jgrahl replied to the thread GFay collectables drop rate request/issue.

I hope they make them completely random and not one is more rare than others. This quest is updated with many of the spawn points and I...

Mar 10, 2024
  7. jgrahl replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

In the 25th Anniversary quest Chasing Madness, one of the steps mentions to Speak with a Priest of Torment in Torment, the Plane of Pain....

Mar 10, 2024
  8. jgrahl replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

In the achievements under Events > Anniversary, the location for "Ghrald McMannus in Katta Castrum" should be in Katta Castellum on all of...

Mar 9, 2024
  9. jgrahl liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

No.

Mar 7, 2024
  10. jgrahl replied to the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

Does any of these items come with an included redeemable code for something in game?

Mar 7, 2024
  11. jgrahl replied to the thread Cold Potato achievement.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences

Mar 7, 2024
  12. jgrahl replied to the thread Cold Potato achievement.

Getting everyone to pass it is a challenge to overcome.

Mar 6, 2024
  13. jgrahl posted a new thread.

Cold Potato achievement

I'm trying to figure out this achievement if anyone has the exact details. Bidils' Great Adventure: Cold Potato during the raid Hand of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 6, 2024
  14. jgrahl liked danzignuk's post in the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 14:22:38 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. jgrahl replied to the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

All tunnels are missing the graphic to enter it and are blocking anyone from entering. https://imgur.com/a/9X15yZ9[IMG]

Mar 5, 2024
  16. jgrahl liked Kazehana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

Category: Other Date/Time: Fri Feb 23 15:02:20 2024 Character: Level 111 Paladin (Main) Zone: Valley of Lunanyn Location: 1455.46,...

Mar 5, 2024
  17. jgrahl posted a new thread.

incorrect grammar in death message for an Ankexfen wizard

In Ankexfen Keep, when you kill an Ankexfen wizard, the death message says, "an Ankexfen wizard's corpse's wand falls to the ground and but...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 28, 2024
  18. jgrahl replied to the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Selyrah of Fear Saddle and Umbral Selyrah Saddle also failed to appear for me. The spell starts casting, the buff appears for a tenth of a...

Feb 22, 2024
  19. jgrahl replied to the thread In Progress Merc losing health every time I zone.

Mine went from 100% to 67% on one merc and 100% to 55% on another merc in the same group when zoning.

Feb 22, 2024
  20. jgrahl liked Aanuvane's post in the thread In Progress Merc losing health every time I zone.

When I zone, my mercenary goes from 100% health to 74% health. PoK to GL 100% to 74% GL to GH 80% to 74% GH to Laurion's Inn 100% to 74%...

Feb 22, 2024
  21. jgrahl posted a new thread.

incorrect grammar in creature name

In the Laurion's Song raid, Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen, there is a level 123 creature named an torrential servant, but it should...

Feb 19, 2024
  22. jgrahl posted a new thread.

Confirmed incorrect word in attack message

When it attacks, a sediment delver level 120 in the Night of Shadows zone Paludal Depths says: A sediment delver charges towered its...

Feb 19, 2024
  23. jgrahl liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  24. jgrahl liked Eshtoma's post in the thread Tempus Faycite Shard: Axe of Orrak.

Tempus Faycite Shard: Axe of Orrak is missing from vendor, for the Berserker class.

Feb 3, 2024