jeskola's Recent Activity

1. jeskola replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I love that you signed your art :)

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:28 AM
  2. jeskola replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I can put all this rampant speculation to rest. Kukgrol had found a secret backdoor way to transfer characters to other servers for free,...

Dec 13, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  3. jeskola replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

Darkpaw Games is a better name for the developer of EverQuest anyway....

Dec 13, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  4. jeskola replied to the thread miragul, I want to love you, but . . ..

Anyone asking for a TLP to start in OOW at the start of the 4-expansion level 70 slog has clearly never played through all 4 expansions...

Nov 29, 2019
  5. jeskola liked Skuz's post in the thread miragul, I want to love you, but . . ..

I'm going to have to disagree, I think TSS is a far superior midway point unless perhaps PoR is unlocked right alongside DoDH. My...

Nov 29, 2019
  6. jeskola replied to the thread 110 boxing and progress.

This suggestion is probably the quickest and easiest way to improve your chances, especially since you are pet-tanking.

Nov 22, 2019
  7. jeskola liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread 37 people this morning in house of thule turn off true box.

DBG is lacking something. For example, a FV TLP.

Nov 22, 2019
  8. jeskola replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

[IMG]

Nov 22, 2019
  9. jeskola replied to the thread Being hopeful but, Agnarr could use some fresh blood..

I was being facetious, but I hear ya :/

Nov 21, 2019
  10. jeskola liked Machen's post in the thread You must own the Rain of Fear expansion...

It's also a very common question for live players coming to a TLP for the first time. Someone can be very inexperienced at EQ in...

Nov 21, 2019
  11. jeskola replied to the thread Being hopeful but, Agnarr could use some fresh blood..

This post should be stickied. It is a perfect example of TLP attrition that a lot of people seem to have trouble understanding.

Nov 21, 2019
  12. jeskola liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Being hopeful but, Agnarr could use some fresh blood..

Agnarr really needs to be F2P. It will undoubtedly fall to Fippy levels. At this point the "rush" of playing old EQ is long gone. What is...

Nov 21, 2019
  13. jeskola replied to the thread You must own the Rain of Fear expansion...

They are also a Journeyman. What does forum registration date have to do with how much EQ has been played?

Nov 21, 2019
  14. jeskola replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

I feel like Aradune would be disappointed by a server with a DOA ruleset.

Nov 21, 2019
  15. jeskola replied to the thread One Death, Then Reroll, TLP.

This guy's post is the type of post DBG puts on the screen in their conference room when coming up with ideas like Miragul. They probably...

Nov 21, 2019
  16. jeskola replied to the thread You must own the Rain of Fear expansion...

Less being a jerk up on your mountain and more being helpful, please. Not everyone has been playing EQ for years.

Nov 21, 2019
  17. jeskola liked Brutalis-trak's post in the thread 37 people this morning in house of thule turn off true box.

not at all what i was doing, just noting that other servers have pop over 300 this is a brand new server pop is under 200 , i think...

Nov 21, 2019
  18. jeskola replied to the thread 37 people this morning in house of thule turn off true box.

Many EQ veterans from both TLP and Live posted why this server would fail, along with detailed, financially-focused explanations. All this...

Nov 21, 2019
  19. jeskola liked Reht's post in the thread TLP Population on Support Page.

It might have been different without Truebox; i know a few people who would have played if it hadn't been a Truebox server, myself included...

Nov 19, 2019
  20. jeskola replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Brad

Nov 19, 2019
  21. jeskola liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Very unexpected and a huge loss for the MMO community both past and present. As others have said we all owe Brad a huge...

Nov 19, 2019
  22. jeskola liked Vylense's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Next TLP server named Aradune or we riot.

Nov 19, 2019
  23. jeskola replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

Time-gating ROF tiers is a more accurate representation of how things went down, but devs need to let go of "accurate representation" and...

Nov 18, 2019
  24. jeskola liked Sikkun's post in the thread Devs - Do people use VM ware for work?.

But how many employers have a policy saying that while your “working” from home you can also be playing a video game all day? Employers...

Nov 15, 2019
  25. jeskola liked Rogue001's post in the thread Devs - Do people use VM ware for work?.

Okay Boomers.... I'll start this off by stating that none of my accounts have been suspended or banned, and I currently do not use VM...

Nov 15, 2019
  26. jeskola liked Zippie's post in the thread Curious... have the botters disappeared since the ban?.

Well that's just ... ugh ... At a certain point, you just shake your head, and stop caring.

Nov 15, 2019
  27. jeskola replied to the thread Guild History, what's yours?.

Povar Clan of the Burning Dog Riding Insanity Wanderers of the Stoic Xev Altera Vita Another euro guild I can't remember Another guild...

Nov 10, 2019
  28. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul - will clerics still be in high demand?.

Yes, and that is as far as I read in your reply. :/

Nov 4, 2019
  29. jeskola liked tofu stir fry's post in the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

to crush my enemies, see them bow before me; and to feel the lamentations of the women.... thats is my mira-goal

Nov 4, 2019
  30. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul - will clerics still be in high demand?.

Since everyone else is giving you BS, I will be real with you. Raid clerics will still be desired for raids. Raid-geared high-skill...

Nov 4, 2019
  31. jeskola replied to the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

Any Miragul guilds confirmed aside from one casual?

Nov 4, 2019
  32. jeskola replied to the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

Your calculation does not account for actual physical humans playing on this server.

Nov 4, 2019
  33. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

That face is such an enigma, WHO IS IT?!

Nov 4, 2019
  34. jeskola replied to the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

This. I also predict DBG measures Miragul's success on launch day numbers and moves onto the next project, considering Miragul a...

Oct 31, 2019
  35. jeskola liked Zipe's post in the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

Must say that I am hyped about creating 14 chars and getting names and doing imaginary fapping about me playing another class. But that's...

Oct 31, 2019
  36. jeskola replied to the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

My plan is to run to East Karana, run up the cliff ramp to Highhold, and stare at the carving of BobbyBick's face embedded in the wall.

Oct 31, 2019
  37. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul. Boom town?.

Have you played on mangler or selo? Truebox does not equal no-box.

Oct 31, 2019
  38. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul. Boom town?.

Enjoy your personal server, I guess? It is on you if you choose to dedicate significant portions of your free time to a DOA server.

Oct 31, 2019
  39. jeskola liked Machen's post in the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

This. They've responded with major changes to overwhelming feedback in the past, EG the case of bundling GoD on Phinny. It is...

Oct 31, 2019
  40. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

A player poll on changing rules on a TLP is a bad idea, unless DBG is prepared to extend similar polls to other servers for their pressing...

Oct 30, 2019
  41. jeskola liked Machen's post in the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

Checkmate goes to Daybreak, for banning forum polls to prevent us from starting down this path.

Oct 29, 2019
  42. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul. Boom town?.

You must work for DBG, because this kind of ill-informed logic is what I would expect from them. Fans of Live are not interested in...

Oct 29, 2019
  43. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

I think we need a forum poll to vote on this proposed vote to eliminate voting.

Oct 29, 2019
  44. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

You are correct, Dead Halfling Society did move to Ragefire...

Oct 29, 2019
  45. jeskola liked EEpromm's post in the thread Does the DBG deal with Project 1999 still stand?.

Doesn't really matter anyway. p99 green is already toxic and even if it wasn't, by many sources I can find on the interwebz, the GMs...

Oct 29, 2019
  46. jeskola replied to the thread Miragul. Boom town?.

You can't transfer off Miragul, so it will be DOA as far as fans of Live servers go. It starts in an era that 90% of the TLP fanbase...

Oct 29, 2019
  47. jeskola replied to the thread A TLP I would like to see.

51/50 was not on Combine - 51/50 was Mayong server, and it was a Live server, not TLP. Combine/Sleeper were the first progression...

Oct 29, 2019
  48. jeskola replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Perfect, count me in

Oct 25, 2019
  49. jeskola liked Kywen's post in the thread Not much time left to plan..

My only plan is to cancel the time off I had put in for.

Oct 25, 2019
  50. jeskola liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Not much time left to plan..

You're saying no PTO for DOA TLP? Might as well make it F2P. GG.

Oct 25, 2019
  51. jeskola replied to the thread Please keep true box on the November TLP..

You got your wish, OP. Enjoy your personal sandbox.

Oct 24, 2019
  52. jeskola replied to the thread Not much time left to plan..

You're right, I should not type in absolutes. Only a total idiot would burn PTO for this DOA server, especially after the ruleset release...

Oct 24, 2019
  53. jeskola replied to the thread Not much time left to plan..

No one is burning PTO on this heroic tlp. There isn't even a level cap race that some enjoy - no one cares about first from 85 to 90.

Oct 24, 2019
  54. jeskola liked Dythan's post in the thread Not much time left to plan..

#$&# it, we are doing it live. We are doing it live people.

Oct 24, 2019
  55. jeskola posted a new thread.

Does the DBG deal with Project 1999 still stand?

Is this still legit? Can EverQuest fans still rely on the below post as accurate? Big Project1999 TLP opens tomorrow....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 24, 2019
  56. jeskola liked Scruff's post in the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

what do you expect us to do with all our trashbaby laptops if they remove truebox :(

Oct 22, 2019
  57. jeskola liked Machen's post in the thread Lockjaw & Ragefire - Dev Question.

EoE did the same from Vulak to Fippy.

Oct 22, 2019
  58. jeskola replied to the thread Lockjaw & Ragefire - Dev Question.

Some background: DBG's old server merge script/algorithm/whatever does not work anymore. They tested a new version on two dead servers...

Oct 22, 2019
  59. jeskola replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Between this reply and some other posts, Ngreth is clearly tired of forum whiners and appears to be on a posting rampage. It is probably...

Oct 17, 2019
  60. jeskola replied to the thread Camp check?.

The difference is that you don't get punched in the face and/or shamed by society after. If we had more face-punching going on around...

Oct 15, 2019
  61. jeskola liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Camp check?.

I mean, there is no law that says I can't walk up to you at a restaurant and fart in your face, either. That doesn't mean it isn't...

Oct 15, 2019
  62. jeskola replied to the thread Easiest class for new prog server?.

upper because p2w

Oct 15, 2019
  63. jeskola liked tofu stir fry's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

i am strohs and i approve this message #strohs2020

Oct 8, 2019
  64. jeskola replied to the thread Does anyone (Besides Me) actually play this game because it is group focused?.

It is way more simple than these forums would lead you to believe. most boxers box because they want to login and immediately jump into...

Oct 8, 2019
  65. jeskola replied to the thread Does anyone (Besides Me) actually play this game because it is group focused?.

And by chat, he means cyb0r

Oct 8, 2019
  66. jeskola replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

Wizard: Phaex Druid: Dianora Mage: Rainbowdash/Vaft/Benhan (3-way tie) Warrior: Hamshire Necromancer: Minyanea Ranger: Slythe Shaman: Bragg

Oct 4, 2019
  67. jeskola replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

Greattoad

Oct 4, 2019
  68. jeskola replied to the thread Hardware.

As long as you have a 28.8k modem, you are good, but be sure need to upgrade to 56k for optimal performance. I think EarthLink has what you...

Oct 4, 2019
  69. jeskola liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Hardware.

I sort of have the opposite problem. I spend tons of time researching and exercising caution to be financially responsible. My wife...

Oct 4, 2019
  70. jeskola replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I like the news tidbit no one has mentioned yet that was dropped in the teaser: TLP and Live subs are near equal

Oct 4, 2019
  71. jeskola replied to the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

You for sure need a Shaman to replace that Strohs guy

Oct 3, 2019
  72. jeskola replied to the thread <DHS> on Ragefire is Recruiting.

Stromm was the origin server!

Oct 3, 2019
  73. jeskola liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Depths of Darkhollow guide is done.

No guide can help that.... and I pieced together much/most of the progression portion for Allah's. :P POR "exists". The only way to...

Oct 3, 2019
  74. jeskola replied to the thread Feeder Servers? Why Not? Empower Growth! @Devs.

This phrase inspired me to share: Let me introduce you to something I've been working on. A BAT who fell upon the ground and was...

Oct 3, 2019
  75. jeskola liked phattoni's post in the thread My Theory on Why Trubebox Exists and Why Boxers Hurt the game.

you have been slain by a wall of text!

Sep 24, 2019
  76. jeskola replied to the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

Apples to oranges. WOW has working PVP, EQ doesn't, and hasn't for quite some time. They stopped balancing pvp years ago.

Sep 24, 2019
  77. jeskola liked Machen's post in the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

Pretty safe bet that if Krono didn't exist, the game wouldn't either at this point. So yes, everyone benefits.

Sep 24, 2019
  78. jeskola replied to the thread Please learn this ONE thing from WoW Classic.

at that point, you need to question why you even play the game. Is it to have the best gear, or to blow a few hours on a weekend...

Sep 23, 2019
  79. jeskola replied to the thread Depths of Darkhollow guide is done.

You can't sit out POR, your guidance may be the only thing that makes POR tolerable for future TLPs

Sep 23, 2019
  80. jeskola replied to the thread Firiona Vie TLP IS COMING... If dev's keep their logic consistent.

well gee, that's a great reason not to do something a lot of customers want. Its a headache and I don't want to deal with it. I think...

Sep 23, 2019
  81. jeskola replied to the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Bait Masterson was supposed to have given up his life of fishing, he snapped his fishing pole in two in order to pursue a life of...

Sep 23, 2019
  82. jeskola replied to the thread PoK Big Bank is a better AFK/MGB location than Guild Lobby. Prove me wrong..

Erud's Crossing is the best AFK MGB spot.

Sep 23, 2019
  83. jeskola liked Boze's post in the thread PoK Big Bank is a better AFK/MGB location than Guild Lobby. Prove me wrong..

Step 1. Cast throne. Done, you're afk and can get buffs. Maybe run to other side of throne depending on server.

Sep 23, 2019
  84. jeskola replied to the thread What are you listening to!?.

saying "This is the Best song by Papa Roach I have heard" is like saying "This is the best-tasting log of fecal matter I have eaten"

Sep 23, 2019
  85. jeskola liked WorriedinNorrath's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Thank you Burning Lands for doing something I never thought possible, curing my EQ addiction. I have gotten to take the entire 2019...

Sep 23, 2019
  86. jeskola replied to the thread Is it time to reexamine EXP rates on Phinigel?.

Selo Experience: Fast (Faster than Progression and Live) Mangler Experience: Progression (Faster than Classic, slower than Live)...

Sep 23, 2019
  87. jeskola replied to the thread ...who's driving this thing called EQ?.

As discussed in numerous other threads, DBG does not currently possess the technical expertise to process a server merge. They tried it...

Sep 22, 2019
  88. jeskola replied to the thread Firiona Vie TLP IS COMING... If dev's keep their logic consistent.

I hear it forces you to communicate in a roleplaying manner, as if you were really a denizen of Norrath, and not Earth. if you do not...

Sep 22, 2019
  89. jeskola replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

not really. They used to merge servers, and tried again as recently as Vulak into Fippy. Their new script failed, and they threw their...

Sep 22, 2019
  90. jeskola replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

c) wait for DBG to set aside time to work on server merge script since c) will never happen, see a)

Sep 22, 2019
  91. jeskola replied to the thread Allow server Xfer Agnarr > Selo.

Selo wasn't designed to survive the shitshow known as level 70

Sep 20, 2019
  92. jeskola replied to the thread <DHS> on Ragefire is Recruiting.

Why is your name Gesiah of Bertox if you are recruiting for Ragefire? I am so confused!

Sep 20, 2019
  93. jeskola replied to the thread What are you listening to!?.

The frontman for this band is a longtime EQ player who posts on this forum. I won't out him unless he wants to be known....

Sep 20, 2019
  94. jeskola liked Windstalker's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Hail Norrathians, I know there is a lot of frustration surrounding both unintended and unattended gameplay (which includes botting)....

Sep 13, 2019
  95. jeskola replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yeah, vet rewards will still be locked behind account age, they just added further restrictions for TLPs. It's a big bummer for Ragefire,...

Sep 10, 2019
  96. jeskola liked qweasy's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You definitely read it wrong.

Sep 10, 2019
  97. jeskola replied to the thread Time to end the failed "Truebox" idea?.

They already announced live xp rate, and 2-3 month unlock (should be 3 for level cap increases and 2 without). I would guess no truebox...

Sep 10, 2019
  98. jeskola replied to the thread Raising Awareness for Don.

[IMG]

Sep 10, 2019
  99. jeskola liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Now I wonder if exp is a 32 bit or 64 bit number? :)

Sep 7, 2019
  100. jeskola replied to the thread <Knightmare Guild>.

Ok, explain to potential recruits why a mangler player should join a guild who posts in the wrong forum?

Sep 7, 2019
  101. jeskola replied to the thread <Knightmare Guild>.

Explain to me why I should join a guild who posts in the wrong forum?

Sep 7, 2019
  102. jeskola liked Mad_Mikey's post in the thread Congrats M&M on server first Vulak!.

Welcome to your first morning after a TLP expansion, Dreamweaver.

Aug 29, 2019
  103. jeskola liked manglered's post in the thread grats! <Phoenix ascended> on server first tunare!.

nice to see a laid back gruop of friendly players drop the hippy hugger in decent time on day one!!!! way to go!

Aug 29, 2019
  104. jeskola replied to the thread The Dragon Soul guild.

And house arrest ankle bracelet!

Aug 28, 2019
  105. jeskola replied to the thread [Phinigel] Gnome Memorial Mountain Loot.

On TLPs, all the anniversary content is locked behind the era it was released in, just like all other content.

Aug 27, 2019
  106. jeskola replied to the thread Server transfers.

There seems to be a notion these days that server population should remain at or near launch level for years and years or the server is...

Aug 27, 2019
  107. jeskola liked Nolrog's post in the thread Server transfers.

10 guilds progressing through Gates? That seems pretty good.

Aug 27, 2019
  108. jeskola replied to the thread Server transfers.

Doesn't look dead [IMG]

Aug 25, 2019
  109. jeskola replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

Ahh man, I had a feeling I forgot one! Here you go [IMG] Progression only [IMG]

Aug 22, 2019
  110. jeskola replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

There is really no way to determine this. I put together a handy chart to show months between server releases, one for progression only...

Aug 22, 2019
  111. jeskola replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

I am confused, is this sarcasm?

Aug 22, 2019
  112. jeskola replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

. The 4 Velious zones in Rain of Fear are revamps, but they are still the 2nd version of the zone and part of an expansion. Assuming the...

Aug 22, 2019
  113. jeskola replied to the thread The EQ Show is looking for Hardcore raid/guild leaders.

Can you get Zaide, Grisvok, and Ice-T for a roundtable interview?

Aug 22, 2019
  114. jeskola replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

Cool, they should do a new version of Eastern Wastes, Crystal Caverns, and Temple of Veeshan to go with it! Oh wait.. "Here we go...

Aug 22, 2019
  115. jeskola replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

With Heroics in, I would assume the solo J5 Merc quest in feerrott will be in

Aug 21, 2019
  116. jeskola replied to the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

I believe citizen petered out on TDS after coming close to beating it. EQ gets good again in ROF and then again in EOK.

Aug 17, 2019
  117. jeskola replied to the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

At least 5 active raid guilds. They could. Go. All. The. Way....

Aug 17, 2019
  118. jeskola liked Boze's post in the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

To the 8? or so remaining raiding mains that made it to VoA for finally being able to cast a group Ferocity spell. The days of audio...

Aug 17, 2019
  119. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Odus Locked Server.

I think this is a great idea. It also solves one of the biggest ongoing issues that has plagued all TLPs and devs have continued to...

Aug 17, 2019
  120. jeskola replied to the thread A different locked server concept.

They do not have the ability to merge servers right now. They wrote a new script and tested it on empty Vulak into Fippy, and it failed...

Aug 17, 2019
  121. jeskola liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Internal changes that aren't player facing wont show up in the patch notes, as well as expansion related work. Lots of things get done that...

Aug 17, 2019
  122. jeskola replied to the thread A Coirnav Exp Plea - Beating a horse deader than this server.

Looks like Coirnav is alive and well after all. A server doesn't need 25 raid guilds and 4000 people to be considered active. [IMG]

Aug 16, 2019
  123. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Still recruiting! Please contact a DHS member in-game or me on here. You can also send a tell to Hugh Jasole or Willie Phistigaash.

Aug 15, 2019
  124. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

So Bloodthirsty/RI has evolved into a multi-server and multi-game "community", like Faceless? Can we get a celebrity boxing match between...

Aug 15, 2019
  125. jeskola replied to the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

Soe made a deal with p99 when p99 was opening a new expansion. I feel like DBG under Epstein will serve a cease and desist if they follow...

Aug 15, 2019
  126. jeskola replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

Thanks a lot, Masked Magician!

Aug 14, 2019
  127. jeskola replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

There are still several thousand typographical errors in item lore text that take first priority.

Aug 14, 2019
  128. jeskola liked its_a_secret's post in the thread Thoughts on Everquest "Boxing" Design Model.

Name a game you have to pay 40-100 dollars a month to play in any realistic fashion?

Aug 14, 2019
  129. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

Cool Death Metal font

Aug 14, 2019
  130. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

[Img]

Aug 14, 2019
  131. jeskola replied to the thread A different locked server concept.

I can only facepalm when I see a post like this go up. This would be a ton of work just to create a ton of dead servers.

Aug 14, 2019
  132. jeskola replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think people are blowing the impact of these changes of proportion and just rabbling for no reason. Play with the changes first (you can...

Aug 14, 2019
  133. jeskola liked Sumteengex's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

i stoped reading patch notes if i dont see ROGUE in there, cause 98% of the time it pertains to those ' vannilla EQ is the Bestest , but...

Aug 14, 2019
  134. jeskola liked Absor's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All rares in modern content are set to be non charmable. There is no reason not to apply those standards to the entire game.

Aug 14, 2019
  135. jeskola liked Monkman's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you place a merc on passive it will leash back to you quickly. Been doing it forever without needing CoTH

Aug 14, 2019
  136. jeskola replied to the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

Fluid, can you quote where dbg promised increased GM oversight or account ban protection?

Aug 11, 2019
  137. jeskola replied to the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

Is that an all-time world record? Wait, lets ask Faceless, they keep track of that stuff...

Aug 10, 2019
  138. jeskola liked suineg's post in the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

You can put Amtrak down for a full clear done in 11 hours and 10 minutes. Not sure what time zone you are running off of to say which raids...

Aug 10, 2019
  139. jeskola liked HicksSelos's post in the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

Should just rename your website to Amtrakprogress.com

Aug 10, 2019
  140. jeskola replied to the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

You are thinking of another game, or just drew your own conclusions based on what you wanted, and not what was said. There has never been...

Aug 10, 2019
  141. jeskola liked taliefer's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

never made sense to me why some of these zones arent added in when theyd actually see use.

Aug 10, 2019
  142. jeskola liked Hursay's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

Having VP 2.0 be totally useless content is really sadening - Id love to see revamped zones pop out earlier (almost all of them are 1...

Aug 10, 2019
  143. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

I support all of these recommendations, and would like to add - Veksar - Luclin Chardok B (Halls of Betrayal) - Luclin

Aug 10, 2019
  144. jeskola replied to the thread When is the TLP expansion coming out?.

2/10

Aug 10, 2019
  145. jeskola posted a new thread.

New/Revamped zones and era realignment

I think several "add-in" zones and zone revamps need to have their release era adjusted to make them more relevant. The original concept...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 10, 2019
  146. jeskola replied to the thread Full Phinigel Unlock Schedule.

2 years until phinny catches live. Pretty cool, i hope it survives wow classic and the 2020 and 2021 TLPs.

Aug 9, 2019
  147. jeskola replied to the thread When did you stop using CH rotations?.

The correct answer is Gates of Discord.

Aug 9, 2019
  148. jeskola replied to the thread Trakanon Server Locked.

People still play on trakanon?

Aug 9, 2019
  149. jeskola replied to the thread Ninja Removed Marble Prowler Saddle on Selo.

Sorry, no 120AC and 500hp for you.

Aug 9, 2019
  150. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

DHS has tackled TSS with our usual tenacity - we are really hitting em with the Hein. If you are interested in seeing all that great EQ...

Aug 4, 2019
  151. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

I go away for one weekend and suddenly my class is attacked and I apparently don't play the game, feelsbad.

Jul 28, 2019
  152. jeskola replied to the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

The Forum Warrior. This class spends a lot of time posting multi-paragraph diatribes about the game, but is rarely seen actually playing...

Jul 27, 2019
  153. jeskola liked Dythan's post in the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

The Neckbeard. This class has a high playtime making getting xp easy, has played on most other TLP, so knows how to gear. They don't have...

Jul 27, 2019
  154. jeskola replied to the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

The sweet spot seems to be around 2.5 months per expansion with some bundling

Jul 27, 2019
  155. jeskola liked Febb's post in the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

It's already been proven that long unlock timers do not work on progression servers. The servers turn into ghost towns after a few...

Jul 27, 2019
  156. jeskola liked Lumiens's post in the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

It sounds a bit selfish of you to ask DBG to make you a private server for only you to play on instead of making one for everyone else to...

Jul 27, 2019
  157. jeskola replied to the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

Por was pretty bad. It should be bundled with DODH on TLP. Most people hang out in dodh during por era anyway.

Jul 27, 2019
  158. jeskola replied to the thread Alternate TLP Concept.

That concept doesnt really work with guilds, economy, population, etc.

Jul 19, 2019
  159. jeskola liked Accipiter's post in the thread Alternate TLP Concept.

Eight or so servers, each of which is underpopulated? Doesn't seem likely.

Jul 19, 2019
  160. jeskola replied to the thread TLP going forward.

On that note, i am selling jars of my bathwater for $5 each (way cheaper than the going rate of $30!)

Jul 19, 2019
  161. jeskola replied to the thread Will we ever see...

Truebox is killing the environment and contributing to Global Warming. I like where this is going. DBG, get rid of truebox before I call...

Jul 17, 2019
  162. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

TSS in 2 weeks!

Jul 5, 2019
  163. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Come on in, the water's fine!

Jul 1, 2019
  164. jeskola replied to the thread Title Pack - Colors.

Hello hello I think The Brown would be a bit of a stumble. <clears throat> <clears throat again> Sorry, i ate too much chocolate. Right...

Jun 28, 2019
  165. jeskola replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

summary of stuff to pick from (not my own issues): - TBL is too hard - we don't want lvl cap increase this year - necro dot revamp -...

Jun 27, 2019
  166. jeskola replied to the thread CoTH and Rez Breaks Charm.

If you count decades as 90-99, 2000-2009, 2010-2019, etc then EQ is months away from entering its 4th decade!

Jun 25, 2019
  167. jeskola liked tofu stir fry's post in the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

so finally got the shield quest done for my shaman on mangler. Statwise its still amazing. but tested the dot out and was immediately...

Jun 25, 2019
  168. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

Shaman dots have been revamped and are significantly more powerful than they were during kunark. This item's dd+dot was not revamped, so it...

Jun 25, 2019
  169. jeskola replied to the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

In the AMA, devs repeatedly stated if pvp fans want a pvp tlp, they should start playing on Zek to prove there is a real interest and...

Jun 21, 2019
  170. jeskola liked Moege's post in the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability..

Raiding that on TLP impressive.

Jun 21, 2019
  171. jeskola liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

It was pretty heavily implied in the FoH AMA that PVP is an extremely niche subset of the community and they don't see any real...

Jun 21, 2019
  172. jeskola replied to the thread @Mangler handlers.

[Img]

Jun 21, 2019
  173. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire - The Serpent's Spine needs to unlock early.

Ragefire is much higher population than lockjaw, 2 raid guilds moved from lockjaw to ragefire this year.

Jun 21, 2019
  174. jeskola replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

[Img]

Jun 20, 2019
  175. jeskola replied to the thread Will we ever see...

Live servers are not critical or significant.

Jun 20, 2019