jeskola's Recent Activity

1. jeskola replied to the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

I believe citizen petered out on TDS after coming close to beating it. EQ gets good again in ROF and then again in EOK.

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:18 PM
  2. jeskola replied to the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

At least 5 active raid guilds. They could. Go. All. The. Way....

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  3. jeskola liked Boze's post in the thread Congrats to Phinigel Beastlords.

To the 8? or so remaining raiding mains that made it to VoA for finally being able to cast a group Ferocity spell. The days of audio...

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:14 PM
  4. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Odus Locked Server.

I think this is a great idea. It also solves one of the biggest ongoing issues that has plagued all TLPs and devs have continued to...

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:12 PM
  5. jeskola replied to the thread A different locked server concept.

They do not have the ability to merge servers right now. They wrote a new script and tested it on empty Vulak into Fippy, and it failed...

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  6. jeskola liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Internal changes that aren't player facing wont show up in the patch notes, as well as expansion related work. Lots of things get done that...

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:50 AM
  7. jeskola replied to the thread A Coirnav Exp Plea - Beating a horse deader than this server.

Looks like Coirnav is alive and well after all. A server doesn't need 25 raid guilds and 4000 people to be considered active. [IMG]

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  8. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Still recruiting! Please contact a DHS member in-game or me on here. You can also send a tell to Hugh Jasole or Willie Phistigaash.

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:05 PM
  9. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

So Bloodthirsty/RI has evolved into a multi-server and multi-game "community", like Faceless? Can we get a celebrity boxing match between...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  10. jeskola replied to the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

Soe made a deal with p99 when p99 was opening a new expansion. I feel like DBG under Epstein will serve a cease and desist if they follow...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  11. jeskola replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

Thanks a lot, Masked Magician!

Aug 14, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  12. jeskola replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

There are still several thousand typographical errors in item lore text that take first priority.

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  13. jeskola liked its_a_secret's post in the thread Thoughts on Everquest "Boxing" Design Model.

Name a game you have to pay 40-100 dollars a month to play in any realistic fashion?

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  14. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

Cool Death Metal font

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  15. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

[Img]

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:38 AM
  16. jeskola replied to the thread A different locked server concept.

I can only facepalm when I see a post like this go up. This would be a ton of work just to create a ton of dead servers.

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  17. jeskola replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think people are blowing the impact of these changes of proportion and just rabbling for no reason. Play with the changes first (you can...

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  18. jeskola liked Sumteengex's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

i stoped reading patch notes if i dont see ROGUE in there, cause 98% of the time it pertains to those ' vannilla EQ is the Bestest , but...

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:28 AM
  19. jeskola liked Absor's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All rares in modern content are set to be non charmable. There is no reason not to apply those standards to the entire game.

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  20. jeskola liked Monkman's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you place a merc on passive it will leash back to you quickly. Been doing it forever without needing CoTH

Aug 14, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  21. jeskola replied to the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

Fluid, can you quote where dbg promised increased GM oversight or account ban protection?

Aug 11, 2019
  22. jeskola replied to the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

Is that an all-time world record? Wait, lets ask Faceless, they keep track of that stuff...

Aug 10, 2019
  23. jeskola liked suineg's post in the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

You can put Amtrak down for a full clear done in 11 hours and 10 minutes. Not sure what time zone you are running off of to say which raids...

Aug 10, 2019
  24. jeskola liked HicksSelos's post in the thread Selosprogress.com | OoW Tracking.

Should just rename your website to Amtrakprogress.com

Aug 10, 2019
  25. jeskola replied to the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

You are thinking of another game, or just drew your own conclusions based on what you wanted, and not what was said. There has never been...

Aug 10, 2019
  26. jeskola liked taliefer's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

never made sense to me why some of these zones arent added in when theyd actually see use.

Aug 10, 2019
  27. jeskola liked Hursay's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

Having VP 2.0 be totally useless content is really sadening - Id love to see revamped zones pop out earlier (almost all of them are 1...

Aug 10, 2019
  28. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread New/Revamped zones and era realignment.

I support all of these recommendations, and would like to add - Veksar - Luclin Chardok B (Halls of Betrayal) - Luclin

Aug 10, 2019
  29. jeskola replied to the thread When is the TLP expansion coming out?.

2/10

Aug 10, 2019
  30. jeskola posted a new thread.

New/Revamped zones and era realignment

I think several "add-in" zones and zone revamps need to have their release era adjusted to make them more relevant. The original concept...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 10, 2019
  31. jeskola replied to the thread Full Phinigel Unlock Schedule.

2 years until phinny catches live. Pretty cool, i hope it survives wow classic and the 2020 and 2021 TLPs.

Aug 9, 2019
  32. jeskola replied to the thread When did you stop using CH rotations?.

The correct answer is Gates of Discord.

Aug 9, 2019
  33. jeskola replied to the thread Trakanon Server Locked.

People still play on trakanon?

Aug 9, 2019
  34. jeskola replied to the thread Ninja Removed Marble Prowler Saddle on Selo.

Sorry, no 120AC and 500hp for you.

Aug 9, 2019
  35. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

DHS has tackled TSS with our usual tenacity - we are really hitting em with the Hein. If you are interested in seeing all that great EQ...

Aug 4, 2019
  36. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

I go away for one weekend and suddenly my class is attacked and I apparently don't play the game, feelsbad.

Jul 28, 2019
  37. jeskola replied to the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

The Forum Warrior. This class spends a lot of time posting multi-paragraph diatribes about the game, but is rarely seen actually playing...

Jul 27, 2019
  38. jeskola liked Dythan's post in the thread What is the best overall class throughout EQ?.

The Neckbeard. This class has a high playtime making getting xp easy, has played on most other TLP, so knows how to gear. They don't have...

Jul 27, 2019
  39. jeskola replied to the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

The sweet spot seems to be around 2.5 months per expansion with some bundling

Jul 27, 2019
  40. jeskola liked Febb's post in the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

It's already been proven that long unlock timers do not work on progression servers. The servers turn into ghost towns after a few...

Jul 27, 2019
  41. jeskola liked Lumiens's post in the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

It sounds a bit selfish of you to ask DBG to make you a private server for only you to play on instead of making one for everyone else to...

Jul 27, 2019
  42. jeskola replied to the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

Por was pretty bad. It should be bundled with DODH on TLP. Most people hang out in dodh during por era anyway.

Jul 27, 2019
  43. jeskola replied to the thread Alternate TLP Concept.

That concept doesnt really work with guilds, economy, population, etc.

Jul 19, 2019
  44. jeskola liked Accipiter's post in the thread Alternate TLP Concept.

Eight or so servers, each of which is underpopulated? Doesn't seem likely.

Jul 19, 2019
  45. jeskola replied to the thread TLP going forward.

On that note, i am selling jars of my bathwater for $5 each (way cheaper than the going rate of $30!)

Jul 19, 2019
  46. jeskola replied to the thread Will we ever see...

Truebox is killing the environment and contributing to Global Warming. I like where this is going. DBG, get rid of truebox before I call...

Jul 17, 2019
  47. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

TSS in 2 weeks!

Jul 5, 2019
  48. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Come on in, the water's fine!

Jul 1, 2019
  49. jeskola replied to the thread Title Pack - Colors.

Hello hello I think The Brown would be a bit of a stumble. <clears throat> <clears throat again> Sorry, i ate too much chocolate. Right...

Jun 28, 2019
  50. jeskola replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

summary of stuff to pick from (not my own issues): - TBL is too hard - we don't want lvl cap increase this year - necro dot revamp -...

Jun 27, 2019
  51. jeskola replied to the thread CoTH and Rez Breaks Charm.

If you count decades as 90-99, 2000-2009, 2010-2019, etc then EQ is months away from entering its 4th decade!

Jun 25, 2019
  52. jeskola liked tofu stir fry's post in the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

so finally got the shield quest done for my shaman on mangler. Statwise its still amazing. but tested the dot out and was immediately...

Jun 25, 2019
  53. jeskola liked yerm's post in the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

Shaman dots have been revamped and are significantly more powerful than they were during kunark. This item's dd+dot was not revamped, so it...

Jun 25, 2019
  54. jeskola replied to the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

In the AMA, devs repeatedly stated if pvp fans want a pvp tlp, they should start playing on Zek to prove there is a real interest and...

Jun 21, 2019
  55. jeskola liked Moege's post in the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability..

Raiding that on TLP impressive.

Jun 21, 2019
  56. jeskola liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Give players a way to stop being red.

It was pretty heavily implied in the FoH AMA that PVP is an extremely niche subset of the community and they don't see any real...

Jun 21, 2019
  57. jeskola replied to the thread @Mangler handlers.

[Img]

Jun 21, 2019
  58. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire - The Serpent's Spine needs to unlock early.

Ragefire is much higher population than lockjaw, 2 raid guilds moved from lockjaw to ragefire this year.

Jun 21, 2019
  59. jeskola replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

[Img]

Jun 20, 2019
  60. jeskola replied to the thread Will we ever see...

Live servers are not critical or significant.

Jun 20, 2019
  61. jeskola liked Gremin's post in the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Just picked up a new Ber, can use a shm and bard for sure but like Pheeriee said anyone who likes to raid. We are 5 weeks out from TSS,...

Jun 17, 2019
  62. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire - The Serpent's Spine needs to unlock early.

Also, open tss vote on ragefire (or get rid of the vote). Then gloat to to your supervisors about how much money you made for the company...

Jun 17, 2019
  63. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire - The Serpent's Spine needs to unlock early.

Ldon should be shortened or bundled with pop. Oow should stay as is. Don, dodh, and por could all be bundled together in one, or in some...

Jun 17, 2019
  64. jeskola replied to the thread Population expectations and the definition of a dead server.

I agree. I tend to also look at population health from a pre-tlp point of view, and that kind of view has changed a lot over the years,...

Jun 13, 2019
  65. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread What happens with augs going forward?.

There are a few items here and there with slots where you can use it, but generally as a tank I bank it and use current gear if you...

Jun 13, 2019
  66. jeskola posted a new thread.

Population expectations and the definition of a dead server

I am wondering what people's definition of a dead server is, and what they expect population-wise. What do you base your definition on?...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 13, 2019
  67. jeskola replied to the thread What happens with augs going forward?.

I have this on my sk, should I keep a crap piece of gear to have this Aug loaded, or use the newer gear without type 3 slot?(Ragefire lvl...

Jun 13, 2019
  68. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

And anyone who actually wants to raid!

Jun 13, 2019
  69. jeskola replied to the thread Ragefire - The Serpent's Spine needs to unlock early.

Guys into cups of tea and slacker travel agents aside, we could use this. I seriously doubt it will happen, but /signed

Jun 13, 2019
  70. jeskola replied to the thread login down?.

looks back up now

Jun 10, 2019
  71. jeskola replied to the thread login down?.

yep, down. :(

Jun 10, 2019
  72. jeskola posted a new thread.

Login server down, help!

Login server down, help!

Forum: Player Support

Jun 10, 2019
  73. jeskola replied to the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

Tl;dr

Jun 4, 2019
  74. jeskola replied to the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

Grats RA! Now... Wow, I read this, and I was like what is this dude's problem? Then I saw. Sorry dude... I like IPA too, but no need to...

Jun 4, 2019
  75. jeskola replied to the thread Fabled, unlock them on Gates launch.

I am not sure how a pet dog from Rivervale could have killed an Avatar of an elemental god.

Jun 2, 2019
  76. jeskola replied to the thread Went to bed with a 86 ranger, woke up with a 91 ranger..

I swear, your honor, I didn't know what I did was illegal! I should get off scot free now, right?

May 30, 2019
  77. jeskola replied to the thread Gates of Discord guide.

Everyone knows Comet and Rover are the best search engines

May 30, 2019
  78. jeskola replied to the thread Hill wide open.... what gives?.

[img]

May 30, 2019
  79. jeskola replied to the thread Any raiding guilds left on Coirnav?.

agreed. the idea of "dead server" some people have now is quite ridiculous.

May 29, 2019
  80. jeskola liked Risiko's post in the thread Any raiding guilds left on Coirnav?.

Looks like Coirnav is doing fine if all of them are still actively raiding content.

May 29, 2019
  81. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Are you tired of joining guilds that fold up whenever a new TLP is released? Do you want to see all the great 75+ Everquest content you...

May 29, 2019
  82. jeskola replied to the thread Any raiding guilds left on Coirnav?.

I asked this question in the other Coirnav thread and got no reply, so I will ask again here: I am curious - out of the 15 guilds to beat...

May 29, 2019
  83. jeskola liked Accipiter's post in the thread TLP starting with TSS.

It's against the ToS to share accounts. ;)

May 28, 2019
  84. jeskola replied to the thread Please help me to keep playing on Coirnav!.

Free to play has too many restrictions. It would not make a difference.

May 28, 2019
  85. jeskola replied to the thread Please help me to keep playing on Coirnav!.

I am curious - out of the 15 guilds to beat Quarm listed on coirnavprogress.com, how many have folded?

May 28, 2019
  86. jeskola liked modsiw's post in the thread What a TLP should be DBG this is pure input.

People willing to spend a lot of RL money on EQ are the same folks that are willing to spend a lot of RL money on EQ. This would be a...

May 28, 2019
  87. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread What a TLP should be DBG this is pure input.

This is absolutely not true. You'd have the same RMT farmers with six or twelve accounts farming everything and selling on player...

May 28, 2019
  88. jeskola liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread What a TLP should be DBG this is pure input.

Nothing at this point would make me believe paying more would solve anything. There is virtually no in game gm going on. Warp hacking is...

May 28, 2019
  89. jeskola liked Allayna's post in the thread Don't Trip.

Reported in beta.

May 25, 2019
  90. jeskola liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Played this game a long time and i have never seen anything like what i experienced in gorukar.

This wall of text could have kept the Night King at bay.

May 24, 2019
  91. jeskola liked Krool's post in the thread Played this game a long time and i have never seen anything like what i experienced in gorukar.

I read half of the first line about playing the game a long time and gave up after.

May 24, 2019
  92. jeskola replied to the thread Don't Trip.

If they didn't take away free expansions from Test Server starting with TDS, this would have been reported and fixed long ago.

May 24, 2019
  93. jeskola replied to the thread TLP starting with TSS.

There is a big difference between a Non-Truebox server in TSS era and one in original era. The people that lit the Ragefire dumpster fire...

May 24, 2019
  94. jeskola replied to the thread I Quit!!! Canceling and uninstalling... my feedback on why and how things could be improved....

Original era is very small. I am not sure how you underestimated this. Try again in Velious.

May 24, 2019
  95. jeskola liked Gremin's post in the thread TLP starting with TSS.

Thanks for your take Yerm. Just fyi, have two brand new recruits who did just join the server and DHS. Not everyone enjoys truebox, and...

May 24, 2019
  96. jeskola replied to the thread Instead of TLP, how about we talk an Event server?.

I am guessing Quarm did not generate much revenue. Most players seemed to be people with active subs from other servers, and I can't...

May 24, 2019
  97. jeskola liked Tymeless's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended>.

We just completed EoV last night so classic is fully on farm. Bards are on high need Rogues/Necro/Ranger/Mage are low need All...

May 23, 2019
  98. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

[img]

May 23, 2019
  99. jeskola liked Prathun's post in the thread Kunark Archeologist quests.

I hadn't considered the possibility that magic was involved.

May 21, 2019
  100. jeskola replied to the thread Kunark Archeologist quests.

This one is still a sweet click buff. [Img]

May 20, 2019
  101. jeskola replied to the thread Are Luclin era spells available in Kunark?.

They did work on one tlp era, devs fixed it.

May 20, 2019
  102. jeskola liked Febb's post in the thread Are Luclin era spells available in Kunark?.

They won't combine, you will get an error message.

May 20, 2019
  103. jeskola liked Jaera's post in the thread Phinigel - HoT and forward, rank 3 spell drop increase.

HoT and forward you get to pick what spells you get, so you don't have to wade through junk to get things you don't want. If you're good...

May 20, 2019
  104. jeskola replied to the thread Lag O rama since patch.

On cpuaffinity, I thought we only needed one line, will try this out on work laptop tonight

May 20, 2019
  105. jeskola replied to the thread Lag O rama since patch.

Going to be using work laptop tonight and will check these settings

May 20, 2019
  106. jeskola liked Jaera's post in the thread Lag O rama since patch.

I had this problem with several computers. It turned out there are two settings in Advanced Options under display: * Allow hw Vertex...

May 20, 2019
  107. jeskola liked Nolrog's post in the thread Suggestion on stopping bot farmers.

Oh for fracks sake, isn't this fracking horse dead beaten and turned into glue already? 1) Making things no drop changes nothing....

May 19, 2019
  108. jeskola replied to the thread Suggestion on stopping bot farmers.

A company owned by a renowned investor isn't going to severely cut into profit margin to make a few people happy. Krono won't change,...

May 19, 2019
  109. jeskola liked Aegir's post in the thread Suggestion on stopping bot farmers.

Krono No Trade, won't happen. They will just camp those high value now no drop items and sell the loot-rights instead. These two options...

May 19, 2019
  110. jeskola liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread the darkened sea.

are you implying that those zones wouldn't be empty if they were open? except on the rare occasion that seems doubtful.

May 19, 2019
  111. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler more pickzones?.

Maybe percentage-wise, not number-wise.

May 18, 2019
  112. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Are you tired of the failed truebox restriction? Do you want to experience all the great content in Everquest from level 75+ you have never...

May 18, 2019
  113. jeskola replied to the thread Lag O rama since patch.

I've heard this too. Could be a symptom of copying EQ folders and UIs from era to era and repatching over the years. I am looking at the...

May 17, 2019
  114. jeskola liked Captain Video's post in the thread Is MotM tweakable?.

In theory, MotM was already scaled back in this week's patch, as a long-standing bug which improperly doubled the mitigation amount was...

May 17, 2019
  115. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler AA - Dev what will we get.

This just means your monthly marketplace claim includes a pre-roll joint option.

May 17, 2019
  116. jeskola liked Fizon's post in the thread Mangler AA - Dev what will we get.

How do i delete someone elses post?

May 17, 2019
  117. jeskola replied to the thread Thank you for extended target windows!.

Someone posted a neat video going over some of what you can do with it here:...

May 15, 2019
  118. jeskola liked Byun's post in the thread Extended Target Window - Guide.

Hey guys, I made this quick video to talk about the xtar window and how it can be useful. [media] Goodluck!

May 15, 2019
  119. jeskola liked Vorlic's post in the thread Thank you for extended target windows!.

I've never used this before and it's amazing. Being able to see the health of 5 raid tanks is much more efficient than having to press a...

May 15, 2019
  120. jeskola replied to the thread Thank you for extended target windows!.

I logged on at lunch and configured my Extended Target window, and when I got back to the office, I got a promotion and massive raise....

May 15, 2019
  121. jeskola liked Captain Video's post in the thread Creating bard now, look forward to ksing your giants, named, etc.

One of the golden rules of ForumQuest is that the most nonsensical threads get posted on patch day.

May 15, 2019
  122. jeskola liked Gherig's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

A 2 box or even 3 box server limit would be fun. Sometimes I just want to log in for 30 min and do something ... anything that makes...

May 14, 2019
  123. jeskola replied to the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

The easier ability to spot an infraction would require them to enforce, or have the forums and ticket queues full of many more complaints...

May 14, 2019
  124. jeskola liked Nessirfiti's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

They only let Senior guides on the TLP servers. And after they mangled the Guide program I'm guessing there's not a huge amount of guides...

May 14, 2019
  125. jeskola replied to the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

An individual investor with a background and career in... investments. Don't act like he is anything more. If a move does not make sense...

May 14, 2019
  126. jeskola replied to the thread Coirnav on lifesupport.

Fair enough, but I was referring to currently healthy server, not what are chances of making it to live.

May 14, 2019
  127. jeskola replied to the thread Coirnav on lifesupport.

14 guilds have killed Quarm, 4 of those after mangler/Selo release. How many of those 14 guilds are expected to clear GOD in-era? If the...

May 14, 2019
  128. jeskola replied to the thread Odd Cycling of Colors on Name.

I think they should make you a PVP pinata - you are flagged red for the day and when you die phat lewtz fall out of you.

May 14, 2019
  129. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

I don't think it is as easy as you guys are making out. Someone scripting, or six boxing, is fairly obvious. Someone boxing one or...

May 14, 2019
  130. jeskola replied to the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

I understand the point. They can just ignore most truebox infractions as "no evidence" and don't even investigate the majority of the...

May 14, 2019
  131. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

[img]

May 14, 2019
  132. jeskola replied to the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

I am not sure you understand the actual time it would take to police this. This would require multiple full-time GMs working around the...

May 14, 2019
  133. jeskola liked Magic's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

Will love to see not-truebox and FV ruleset server! Truebox fans already got 2 servers so them must not care :)

May 14, 2019
  134. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

It may be blatantly obvious, but you still have to have a GM to do something about it.

May 14, 2019
  135. jeskola liked Captain Video's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

A no-box server will never happen, for the simple reason it is now uber-easy to spoof IP addresses and make it look like two or more...

May 14, 2019
  136. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

Woops, replied without reading. Sorry. I am fine with the idea of releasing a no box server alongside a boxing friendly server....

May 14, 2019
  137. jeskola replied to the thread Phinigel - UF Grand Slam in Era!.

I prefer mixing bowl, 2.9 less weight!

May 13, 2019
  138. jeskola replied to the thread can we get a boxing server please so non usa players can play the game..

Boxing server requires zero new work apart from any other tlp launch. No-box requires extensive back-end work and constant supervision.

May 13, 2019
  139. jeskola liked Warrior007's post in the thread Phinigel - UF Grand Slam in Era!.

One of the most exhilarating fights in era dealing with all of the bridge sets, would highly recommend trying it in era for an incredible...

May 12, 2019
  140. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler Player Stepping Out (Cancellation).

Can someone please tl;Dr this thread? Not looking to read multiple dissertations on eq but want bullet points

May 12, 2019
  141. jeskola liked Machentoo's post in the thread Mangler Player Stepping Out (Cancellation).

Guided on Tarew Marr for seven years, can't even spell the name of the server. Sounds legit.

May 12, 2019
  142. jeskola replied to the thread Farewell Roxxly.

Bit.ly/roxcos for those into cosplay

May 12, 2019
  143. jeskola replied to the thread Mangler Player Stepping Out (Cancellation).

H1z1 king of the hill popularized that genre and was quickly swept aside by similar games with a bit more polish. Sound familiar?

May 12, 2019
  144. jeskola liked Captain Video's post in the thread Mangler Player Stepping Out (Cancellation).

Any time an Enc quits, I always ask if he has any charm gated stuff he doesn't want anymore.

May 12, 2019
  145. jeskola replied to the thread Adventurer's Stone LDON.

It is one augment, not a progression key or something. Also, in before "I did it on 30 characters on 7 different tlp servers".

May 11, 2019
  146. jeskola liked Accipiter's post in the thread Farewell Roxxly.

Not creepy at all.

May 11, 2019
  147. jeskola replied to the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

He said shafts

May 11, 2019
  148. jeskola posted a new thread.

Ragefire crashed and is down! RED ALERT!!!

Ragefire crashed and is down! RED ALERT!!!

Forum: Player Support

May 11, 2019
  149. jeskola replied to the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

I thought we were going to discuss playing Everquest on the International Space Station or maybe on Virgin Galactic.

May 11, 2019
  150. jeskola replied to the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

@silinius

May 10, 2019
  151. jeskola liked Boze's post in the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

I want to see someone buy out a row of seats to truebox a group on a plane.

May 10, 2019
  152. jeskola replied to the thread So about the afk dude in Rathe with the 20+ necros....

[IMG]

May 10, 2019
  153. jeskola replied to the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

[Img] [Img]

May 10, 2019
  154. jeskola replied to the thread @Dev - The Classic Era Experience.

[img]

May 9, 2019
  155. jeskola replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

[Img]

May 9, 2019
  156. jeskola replied to the thread Main Swaps.

There is always room for negotiation in smaller guilds that don't have 300 players and 3-4 split instances.

May 9, 2019
  157. jeskola replied to the thread Main Swaps.

[Img]

May 9, 2019
  158. jeskola replied to the thread Mounts and run by.

No, he died, but he did go flying off his mount was the point...

May 8, 2019
  159. jeskola liked svann's post in the thread Mounts and run by.

Add an aa Call it Equestrian Mastery. Gives you perfect control of your mount in combat.

May 8, 2019
  160. jeskola replied to the thread Mounts and run by.

[Img]

May 8, 2019
  161. jeskola liked Gremin's post in the thread Main Swaps.

Main Switching The class you are switching to is at a need state of Medium or High Your current class is not listed as being in need of...

May 7, 2019
  162. jeskola liked Prathun's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

When you open the chest, you hear a rhythmic beat followed by... Du. Du hast. Du hast tickets. Du hast tickets to a Rammstein concert.

May 7, 2019
  163. jeskola replied to the thread Confused over TLP complaints.

It seems like a 100% true, straight-forward statement to me. Rmt has been around since 1999 and has always been pretty big. The...

May 7, 2019
  164. jeskola replied to the thread Main Swaps.

Mine requires a wife swap

May 6, 2019
  165. jeskola liked McJumps's post in the thread I would gladly pay up to 100$ to move my character from Agnarr.

I remember when Agnarr was ready to launch, or had just launched and the community WARNED people it would turn into a prison server. And...

May 6, 2019
  166. jeskola replied to the thread I would gladly pay up to 100$ to move my character from Agnarr.

ok, anyone have time to dig up all the threads from Agnarr players stating how this is exactly what they want, and they will keep the...

May 6, 2019
  167. jeskola replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

you last tried with 2 dead servers (vulak into fippy). seems like time is ripe for Fippy into Brekt for next round of testing.

May 6, 2019
  168. jeskola replied to the thread Dead Halfling Society - Ragefire Server.

Are you tired of the failed truebox restriction? Do you want to experience all the great content in Everquest from level 75+ you have never...

May 5, 2019
  169. jeskola replied to the thread What zones have you never been to?.

Jaggedpine released in classic era on Sleeper/Combine. It was a sight to behold seeing most of the server crammed in there the last...

May 4, 2019
  170. jeskola replied to the thread What zones have you never been to?.

Wedding Chapel

May 4, 2019
  171. jeskola liked McJumps's post in the thread <Dev Question> Re: Cleave Stacking.

Yeah I had thought of that, but only after I had posted here. Want to give this thread a chance first before I hit up Vet forums or...

May 3, 2019
  172. jeskola replied to the thread <Dev Question> Re: Cleave Stacking.

This is the appropriate forum for phinny server questions, but you may get a faster reply from live players (or devs? doubtful) in veterans...

May 3, 2019
  173. jeskola replied to the thread Please allow troll beastlords to switch to the alligator pet..

There are lots of typos to fix in obscure item lore descriptions

May 3, 2019
  174. jeskola liked McJumps's post in the thread <Dev Question> Re: Cleave Stacking.

Are we allowed to post selfies on here? Cool pic bro. I'm going to guess that since you responded with a GIF and not an actual response,...

May 2, 2019
  175. jeskola replied to the thread <Dev Question> Re: Cleave Stacking.

[Img]

May 2, 2019
  176. jeskola replied to the thread For future releases....

People do, but the percentage is small. the cutting edge do need their immediate fix, but the majority is at work or can wait, etc.

May 2, 2019
  177. jeskola liked Valyn's post in the thread For future releases....

Or.. people could just not be insane for the 10th (exaggerated) release of a 15+ year old expansion.

May 2, 2019
  178. jeskola replied to the thread Truebox has failed. Let's talk gameplay changes instead..

That argument is old and played out. People will always buy stuff with reallife cash. A lot of eq players simply lack the time to invest...

May 2, 2019
  179. jeskola replied to the thread HS - Keyless entry?.

You were not issued your DBG keyless entry keyfob clicker when you rolled on Selo?

May 2, 2019