jeskola's Recent Activity

1. jeskola liked Vindaven's post in the thread [Teek] Relentless Incorporated.

[IMG]

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  2. jeskola replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Tormax will be a ghost town 2 weeks in

Apr 17, 2024
  3. jeskola replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

A series of dead servers! Brilliant

Apr 17, 2024
  4. jeskola liked mark's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

used to be pepsi max now days his coffee black no sugar

Apr 17, 2024
  5. jeskola liked Klucifer's post in the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

I'm not sure I see the question in this post?

Apr 17, 2024
  6. jeskola replied to the thread favorite race.

Erudite cause they are one of the least commonly played

Apr 17, 2024
  7. jeskola liked Jamesly's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Please make Tormax a boxing server!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will make more money. Why must you make me play on 3 computers..........Im going to...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. jeskola replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Never in the history of dual progression server launches has there been a disparity in guild recruitment greater than Teek vs tormax....

Apr 17, 2024
  9. jeskola replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Like you?

Apr 17, 2024
  10. jeskola liked Zansobar's post in the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

They may need to rebrand as the five singletons.

Apr 17, 2024
  11. jeskola replied to the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 15, 2024
  12. jeskola replied to the thread where yall getting your info?.

No just mark. He is like cher or Madonna.

Apr 15, 2024
  13. jeskola replied to the thread where yall getting your info?.

I get my info from mark.

Apr 13, 2024
  14. jeskola replied to the thread make thormax fun again mischieds rules and remove truebox.

[img]

Apr 12, 2024
  15. jeskola replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

The dirty five dozen better dust off a lot of boxes if they want to actually get to five dozen.

Apr 12, 2024
  16. jeskola replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

When typing about advertising, ad vs add should be easy. I'm glad you and your colleagues were able to overcome your issues with not...

Apr 12, 2024
  17. jeskola replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

A "dev" That can't spell a 3-letter word.

Apr 11, 2024
  18. jeskola replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Timothee Chalemet as Kane Bayle Anya Taylor-Joy as Firiona Vie Zoe Saldana as Lanys T'Vyl

Apr 11, 2024
  19. jeskola replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Ray Liotta was the star of Goodfellas and died recently. Put some respect on his name.

Apr 11, 2024
  20. jeskola replied to the thread Any semi hard/ semi casual guild raidng sunday/monday/tues.

Semi hard lulz

Apr 11, 2024
  21. jeskola liked Doezit's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

A 30 target limit will have little to zero effect on most. It may inconvenience the PL sellers, but otherwise not an issue.

Apr 11, 2024
  22. jeskola replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

This will have zero effect on PL business

Apr 11, 2024
  23. jeskola liked mark's post in the thread make thormax fun again mischieds rules and remove truebox.

Want a fun busy server for boxers on thormax daybreak make a mischief clone and remove truebox,

Apr 10, 2024
  24. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nalla's Problem: A Grahzkel Orc Ambush?.

Pretty sure this NPC still doesn't spawn. I don't know if there's an active up to date list of broken quests

Apr 10, 2024
  25. jeskola liked Kahna's post in the thread Server locked krono.

No. This thread is pointless, they will never change krono. Just forget about krono, it is what it is and it will never change.

Apr 10, 2024
  26. jeskola replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Spend some time on forums and jumping into discords, it's pretty clear Tormax will be DOA. The idea that not all players use forums has...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. jeskola liked Vetis's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

This is not accurate. Aradune was popular for two reasons, it was a tribute to Brad and it was advertised as a server where GMs would...

Apr 10, 2024
  28. jeskola replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Breaking news: 3 casual forum warriors will play on tormax for 2 weeks.

Apr 5, 2024
  29. jeskola replied to the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

Mark if Tormax was non-truebox would you play there instead, and with more subscribtions?

Apr 5, 2024
  30. jeskola liked Astley's post in the thread <Teek> --- Back Stabbath --- PST Rogue Guild Recruiting.

**<Back Stabbath>** is a PST based guild currently recruiting on the Teek server. We're here for the memes. Note - this is a Rogue only...

Apr 5, 2024
  31. jeskola replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Is that you jchan? Literally no one has committed to tormax. It's pretty much as bad as when they called Selo the Casual Server. Totally...

Apr 5, 2024
  32. jeskola liked PDXPCFL's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

It's become very apparent very quickly that the majority of players are not interested in the Tormax server in its current form. The Teek...

Apr 5, 2024
  33. jeskola liked Lineater's post in the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

Quickdraw McGraws over here with the hi marks. Yall smoked me

Apr 5, 2024
  34. jeskola replied to the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

Under it's current ruleset and with it's competing server, Tormax will be the least successful TLP ever, perhaps even worse then the one...

Apr 5, 2024
  35. jeskola liked Serona's post in the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

As it stands, Tormax is dead on arrival - the large majority of people are going to choose to play on the free trade random loot server vs....

Apr 5, 2024
  36. jeskola liked Manafasto's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

A Mischief, Rizlona, with BZK/BST would be a great server.

Apr 5, 2024
  37. jeskola replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To complete with Teek, a Rizlona clone would pull in so much more revenue than an Aradune clone that isn't even really an Aradune clone.

Apr 5, 2024
  38. jeskola liked Ikkan_DG's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Teek will draw about 90% of the population due to the FV ruleset. Aradune was massively popular because it was during COVID and everyone...

Apr 5, 2024
  39. jeskola replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

[img]

Apr 4, 2024
  40. jeskola liked Gremin's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Its the 25th anniversary and all you do is roll out generic retread servers? On top of that you put truebox on them both when people been...

Apr 4, 2024
  41. jeskola replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Thankfully this forum has an ignore feature

Apr 4, 2024
  42. jeskola replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

They bailed on dedicated GM support before it even started. never gave us the introductions promised or mentioned it ever again. 2box was...

Apr 4, 2024
  43. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

No thanks. I skimmed it and that was enough to know you are batshit crazy.

Apr 4, 2024
  44. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People on forums stating an opinion contrary to yours does not automatically equal gaslighting. Take it down a notch homie.

Apr 4, 2024
  45. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Boxing is normal. People complaining about boxing have issues that need therapy. Boxers being limited won't magically restore your youth to...

Apr 3, 2024
  46. jeskola liked Elabone's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I boxed a warrior and druid from 1 to 50 lol. People definitely box.

Apr 3, 2024
  47. jeskola replied to the thread Dupe and Betrayl.

Which guild

Apr 2, 2024
  48. jeskola liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 30, 2024
  49. jeskola liked FranktheBank's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Idk we just glyphed lol

Mar 30, 2024
  50. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

[Img]

Mar 28, 2024
  51. jeskola liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

You are not indeed, it also comes down to enjoyment, especially classic to pop. People only actually group in a few zones for this...

Mar 28, 2024
  52. jeskola replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

I'm not on board with this theory. hey I am really enjoying myself and the people I've met but I'm going to leave it all behind for...

Mar 28, 2024
  53. jeskola replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

DON is also bad

Mar 28, 2024
  54. jeskola replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

How did your clerics feel about that

Mar 28, 2024
  55. jeskola replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Mar 28, 2024
  56. jeskola liked Marton's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

45k - 55k in San Diego? lol

Mar 28, 2024
  57. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Newsflash: your perceived missed grouping opportunities are all in your head.

Mar 27, 2024
  58. jeskola liked mercury890's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Assuming one is social...Yes, a big plus if you like sitting around LFG.... But some of us are not and are busy with RL, not having the...

Mar 27, 2024
  59. jeskola replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Not always but this time it is

Mar 27, 2024
  60. jeskola liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 27, 2024
  61. jeskola liked Basak's post in the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

I never understood the need to take time off for things like this.

Mar 27, 2024
  62. jeskola replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

If you don't like the ruleset you can always use the time off to go outside or something

Mar 27, 2024
  63. jeskola liked Zansobar's post in the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

High probability, very high probability, the new servers will launch Wednesday May 22nd around noon PDT. For many years the new TLPs have...

Mar 27, 2024
  64. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It's time to stop the "OMG remember Magefire!?" refrain. Yes omg we remember Magefire. Before AOC before pick optimization etc. sorry if...

Mar 27, 2024
  65. jeskola liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I highly doubt it is the MAJORITY... and I do not give a damn if you think it is fair or not... I will box like I always have and...

Mar 27, 2024
  66. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Since when is forcing yourself on others a good thing?

Mar 27, 2024
  67. jeskola liked natedogg's post in the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

This works too. McD's pays more per hour than a Krono costs on certain sites. Work for three weeks prior to the server launch, and...

Mar 27, 2024
  68. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Rose-colored glasses yo. There are a lot of bad EQ players. You might even be one.

Mar 27, 2024
  69. jeskola liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 27, 2024
  70. jeskola liked Elabone's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If this isnt the single most important quote that I wish people understood, I dont know what is.

Mar 27, 2024
  71. jeskola replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

We're 50 bro we have other crap to do

Mar 27, 2024
  72. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

1. Rogues 2. Rouges

Mar 27, 2024
  73. jeskola liked Arclyte's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I do not believe your last sentence and I shall make a wild assumption that you're a bard main and bitter about plate loot just play your...

Mar 27, 2024
  74. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Also its 2024. There is a belief system where Truebox will restore our youth and transport us back to 1999-2001. Sorry but even the...

Mar 27, 2024
  75. jeskola liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Truebox benefits RMTers and cheaters. It inhibits the rule followers and normal players. Life isn't fair. Learn to have the emotional...

Mar 27, 2024
  76. jeskola liked Elabone's post in the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

Yes, this dude is either super dense, or trolling really hard.

Mar 27, 2024
  77. jeskola liked Ddezul's post in the thread Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?.

Hamshire used to sometimes say "WHATS IN THE BOX?" and the loot was terrible. We hated Hamshire for that.

Mar 26, 2024
  78. jeskola replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Faceless Pacific Branch in the works?

Mar 26, 2024
  79. jeskola replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

Cadence, timing, rulesets of past TLP vs new ones, lots of factors

Mar 26, 2024
  80. jeskola replied to the thread Can we get yearly TLP themed waifu pillows added to the Swag Store?.

Hamshire gave my enchanter a planar robe on Sleeper in 2006 Hamshire rules

Mar 26, 2024
  81. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

This is as far as some people read before HEATHEN! THROW INTO LAKE TO SEE IF HE FLOATS

Mar 26, 2024
  82. jeskola liked Gremin's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

TL;DR

Mar 26, 2024
  83. jeskola liked Kahna's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

Why should they cater to private server players? Would there truly be anything they could do that would pull those players away from...

Mar 26, 2024
  84. jeskola liked FranktheBank's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

I deleted your nostalgia trip from the quote because its irrelevant. Stop bringing up private servers. They are free to play and hold no...

Mar 26, 2024
  85. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

That sounds very out of touch for 2024. How are in-game content creators going to bring in significant revenue or grow the playerbase?...

Mar 26, 2024
  86. jeskola liked Cassiera's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Fun fact. Non valiant loot is also loot.

Mar 26, 2024
  87. jeskola liked Cassiera's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The name of this thread is misleading. You didn't get 0 loots. You got 0 best in slot loots. I'm down with people feeling the need to...

Mar 26, 2024
  88. jeskola liked wade_watts's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

DPG is really going to miss this guys potential of 1 Krono a month for probably 2-3 months until he got bored. They should re-orient their...

Mar 26, 2024
  89. jeskola replied to the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

I use a mount on my bard for this problem

Mar 26, 2024
  90. jeskola replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Sorry you can't get a pickup group so you can afk half the time and spend the other half pressing one key while watching Netflix. Forcing...

Mar 26, 2024
  91. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

If they released two servers this year both with no truebox does anyone really think all the people and guilds gearing up for them will be...

Mar 25, 2024
  92. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Detesting anyone else isn't really a great take, especially if you are basing your negativity on hearsay or outdated experience. I do...

Mar 25, 2024
  93. jeskola replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

Hotter in earth with 6 pc exhaust

Mar 25, 2024
  94. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The majority beng ignorant doesn't make them right. In terms of the fact that EG7 only needs to concern themselves with profit though you...

Mar 25, 2024
  95. jeskola liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The difference was /pick zones...the bot crews were on both servers and on Oakwynd they had their own /pick... To try and claim...

Mar 25, 2024
  96. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Did you play on Rizlona? Do you have actual experience to present or only anecdotal evidence? There were very few issues 1 to 3 character...

Mar 25, 2024
  97. jeskola liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread List of TLP release dates.

How exactly does your problems getting a group relate to my post about the two servers racing each other to unlock expansions first?

Mar 25, 2024
  98. jeskola replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

No time wasted cause I've been boxing since 99 ;)

Mar 25, 2024
  99. jeskola liked Arclyte's post in the thread List of TLP release dates.

it's a testament to how terrible most games are I dont want to be playing a 25 year old game but everything sucks so here i am, lets kill...

Mar 25, 2024
  100. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Lack of AOC and Pick zone has more to do with the trainwreckiness of the old school progression servers.

Mar 25, 2024
  101. jeskola replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

The first Progression server launched 7 years after EQ launched. This year's TLP servers will be launching 18 years after the first...

Mar 25, 2024
  102. jeskola liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I feel like the explanation wasn't explicitly stated but could easily be picked up reading between the lines. The AMA, if anything, was...

Mar 22, 2024
  103. jeskola replied to the thread Confirmed Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Merc buff block is long overdue

Mar 22, 2024
  104. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Wtf haha. That guy is probably also the guy that crap posts here, and cries when he logs in lfg and blames boxers for not getting a group...

Mar 22, 2024
  105. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Somewhere dpg has an equation tho. If enough people believe in truebox it will still make more money than non-truebox even if it doesn't...

Mar 22, 2024
  106. jeskola liked fransisco's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

This doesn't make sense. A server full of krono farmers will produce zero krono - none of them will get any because the farmers aren't...

Mar 22, 2024
  107. jeskola liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Botter accounts go to True Box Servers because they make more money on a True Box Server....they are not there because they love to...

Mar 22, 2024
  108. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Also if you put it in a dry herb vape and eat the already been vaped Aftermath as an edible. [Img]

Mar 22, 2024
  109. jeskola liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Only if your container of Chronic have the correct symbols on the package... If they do not have the proper markings then they can...

Mar 22, 2024
  110. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Wait, we can recycle chronic? [Img]

Mar 22, 2024
  111. jeskola liked Shalom's post in the thread New May TLP Casual Raid Guilds ( Where to Apply ).

As a wizard, I wonder how many of those 987 days he was LFG, like 980?

Mar 22, 2024
  112. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Deleted

Mar 20, 2024
  113. jeskola replied to the thread [2024 TLP] PST/Late Night guild.

[img]

Mar 20, 2024
  114. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

TL;Dr Jk fading we all love you homie.

Mar 20, 2024
  115. jeskola liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Thanks Metanis. I think the content creator program is a good idea. Any type of "earned media" is good. And there is room in this space...

Mar 20, 2024
  116. jeskola liked Iven's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Its just a sideqik. Which Atlanta do you mean, Georgia ? That would be really far away. Fargo in North Dakota might be even cheaper....

Mar 20, 2024
  117. jeskola liked Ddezul's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I didn't start this thread. Thank you mr hall monitor.

Mar 20, 2024
  118. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

NM haha good job deeznuts. Sorry but TLP won't restore your youth.

Mar 20, 2024
  119. jeskola replied to the thread [2024 TLP] PST/Late Night guild.

Want to stay up <Past Curfew>?

Mar 20, 2024
  120. jeskola replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

I literally made 400 krono first week of last TLP. Pro tip: work a real life job and dont sit in your own filth in moms basement

Mar 20, 2024
  121. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

The fact that this thread devolved into a discussion about geography and weather patterns combined with the cold response I've seen on...

Mar 20, 2024
  122. jeskola liked FadedshadeTLP's post in the thread New May TLP Casual Raid Guilds ( Where to Apply ).

Dis is funny :D

Mar 20, 2024
  123. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Right, that's why you felt this thread was necessary. If debate isn't needed you are admitting to trolling those who prefer no Truebox....

Mar 20, 2024
  124. jeskola replied to the thread New May TLP Casual Raid Guilds ( Where to Apply ).

So you can lead a guild but can't figure out what forum to post in or spell Vex Thal properly? Not a great start homie. Please contact...

Mar 20, 2024
  125. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Not sure if your narrative has run out of gas or what. Please bring it harder if you want a true debate.

Mar 20, 2024
  126. jeskola liked Shalom's post in the thread List of TLP release dates.

Well, we're forgetting the OGs 2006 - The Combine / The Sleeper 2011 - Fippy, Vulak and Lockjaw

Mar 20, 2024
  127. jeskola liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Which is why they get rid of it a year into a TLP?

Mar 20, 2024
  128. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Omg the sky is falling! Yes probably on both truebox and non-truebox. Who cares?

Mar 20, 2024
  129. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Imma be honest, even if I did want to go down this route I'm apparently too dumb to figure out how to apply or what a Sidekiq is.

Mar 19, 2024
  130. jeskola liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Ohhh boy I can't wait to watch EQ streams and see the depends ads between streams. Its gonna be LIT.

Mar 19, 2024
  131. jeskola replied to the thread Iron Bank Of Bravos on Test.

[IMG]

Mar 19, 2024
  132. jeskola replied to the thread Circle of Legends - Bristlebane - (Fri/Sat PST Weekend Raiding Guild).

almost a real pacific time guild. almost.

Mar 19, 2024
  133. jeskola replied to the thread [2024 TLP] PST/Late Night guild.

<better than innate's guild>

Mar 19, 2024
  134. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

FrankTheBank about to start streaming his morning bowl of Cocoa Krispies on IG

Mar 19, 2024
  135. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

get real dude. you know why people like new servers. boxers arent the devil. you cannot recreate the pickup group era of your youth....

Mar 19, 2024
  136. jeskola replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Bobby doing RL EQ Fashion stream

Mar 18, 2024
  137. jeskola replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

For the same reasons anyone wants a new TLP?

Mar 18, 2024
  138. jeskola liked Manafasto's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I rolled on Rizlona when Aradune had que issues and I will say as a single character player my experience was good.

Mar 18, 2024
  139. jeskola liked theonepercent's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

If you want a truebox server why not just go roll on Oakwynd?

Mar 18, 2024
  140. jeskola posted a new thread.

Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program

https://www.daybreakgames.com/news/dbg-content-creator-program-03182024?fbclid=IwAR0pXYS-ZQtCIXenjF4sVa_8m4FnyTekdB7Zl9FKxH5i7K5WrRusShpYd2Y...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 18, 2024
  141. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I think his point was there are two branches of cheating. Both involve some level of cheat detection circumvention. Both are so googleable...

Mar 18, 2024
  142. jeskola replied to the thread Need a TLP date announcment so I can schedule my two weeks of PTO. #nerdout.

Nah the punk band from North Orange county

Mar 15, 2024
  143. jeskola replied to the thread Need a TLP date announcment so I can schedule my two weeks of PTO. #nerdout.

Speculation has it wed 5/22, which I have tickets to see Agent Orange so no launch night for me

Mar 14, 2024
  144. jeskola liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

100% agree

Mar 14, 2024
  145. jeskola replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Truebox sucks. It wont transport you back to your 20s. It had it's day. Time to move on.

Mar 14, 2024
  146. jeskola replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Bruh they have beer choices at the $1,500 thing to plan

Mar 14, 2024
  147. jeskola replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Note to Ham n Chan Take some risks

Mar 14, 2024
  148. jeskola replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We've discussed that and it could be on the radar or not. If it is, which it is not it will be a random future date we cannot speculate...

Mar 14, 2024
  149. jeskola replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

It would be even more strange to read these posts and retain your sanity

Mar 14, 2024
  150. jeskola replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Waring is attempting to be realistic and y'all clowning him. Take a step back and look at things objectively and with realism. The AMA made...

Mar 14, 2024
  151. jeskola replied to the thread Iron Bank Of Bravos on Test.

That means let's fing go, not looking for group.

Mar 14, 2024
  152. jeskola replied to the thread Iron Bank Of Bravos on Test.

Lfg

Mar 14, 2024
  153. jeskola replied to the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

Hasn't VP been cleared early in era with like 20 or less many times on past TLP? Or is that just phara dar

Mar 14, 2024
  154. jeskola replied to the thread Fippy barked up the info tree!.

I hope you comped Fading and Zaide due to the free publicity they provide. also omg you comped Zaide and Fading?!?!?

Mar 13, 2024
  155. jeskola replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Test is tied to TLP via testing but get on with your bad self.

Mar 13, 2024
  156. jeskola liked pipo's post in the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

At least we can dream

Mar 13, 2024
  157. jeskola replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Test server is a vibrant community unlike any other in the eq world. Don't speak on things you have no clue about.

Mar 13, 2024
  158. jeskola replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

You should probably view the EQ community as a whole and not discount the very active test server community.

Mar 13, 2024
  159. jeskola replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Imagine spending 25 years of your life minmaxing your main and then complaining content is too easy

Mar 12, 2024
  160. jeskola liked Zaray's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Why do some members of the community only now strongly feel the need to change how the "race" is won?

Mar 12, 2024
  161. jeskola replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Not on test

Mar 12, 2024
  162. jeskola liked Mr Wonderful's post in the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

1. Get rid of truebox 2. Create a Bazar in the tunnel for buying and selling

Mar 12, 2024
  163. jeskola posted a new thread.

25 year eq vet immortalized via animation

The lead vocalist in this cool animated music video is an unnamed (hi tofu) 25 year eq vet [media]

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 11, 2024
  164. jeskola replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

Release date: wed 5/22 Server number: 2 Projected rulesets: mischief clones Adjustments: one with Truebox one without Oakwynd rule...

Mar 11, 2024
  165. jeskola replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

When I wear my EQ 20th anniversary shirt I've had several gen z age say "hey is that like old school RuneScape?"

Mar 8, 2024
  166. jeskola liked 25AnniONLY's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

You would be surprised how many people hated it and played it because it was the only option available. FTE broke a key component to...

Mar 8, 2024
  167. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Absolutely a true point and one that I took advantage of when I tried to come back to Mischief twice (in TBS and SoD), but it just made...

Mar 8, 2024
  168. jeskola liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'd rather have random+bonus loot over free trade loot tbh. Free Trade feels like it invalidates large chunks of itemization in the game...

Mar 8, 2024
  169. jeskola liked dwiguslowater's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

If they put out two servers with kunark unlocked at launch, mischief ruleset, and one truebox one rizlona style boxing I think they'd...

Mar 8, 2024