Jennre's Recent Activity

1. Jennre liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread One Last Time.

May your future endeavors enrich and sustain you.

May 14, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  2. Jennre liked klanderso's post in the thread One Last Time.

<3

May 14, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  3. Jennre replied to the thread Test Update 04/27/21 - New Bugs Only.

DOT Crits are now filtered to Spell Criticals. They are there, I swears!

May 8, 2021
  4. Jennre liked bomodo's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

DEBUFf LIMIT on boss / mob , it is crazy , with some raids who is a DPS check , and we got dot's and debuffs to not land because they are...

May 4, 2021
  5. Jennre liked Absor's post in the thread Velketor's Labyrinth (ToV) exits EW not GD????.

Oopsie...

Apr 28, 2021
  6. Jennre liked Chorus's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

Frankly, if instruments were to be used, they should be used in a ranged only stance for bards in the first place. We shouldn't be able to...

Apr 26, 2021
  7. Jennre replied to the thread Ranger Headshot at 115.

Sleeper's Tomb Wyvern Room

Apr 26, 2021
  8. Jennre liked Jumbur's post in the thread gold silver and copper.

When you are below level 10 and are saving up for new spells and bags, then it is quite nice, that you don't have to pay a whole plat for...

Apr 26, 2021
  9. Jennre liked Lamar's post in the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

Ya that's fine...you don't have to attend. Some of us enjoy the idea of being able to gear out toons that we normally wouldn't be...

Apr 26, 2021
  10. Jennre liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I think this discussion has run it's course. I'll be reviewing the thread.

Apr 26, 2021
  11. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

General chat is never a good source for backing up your logic. I wouldnt trust general chat if they said the sun was round.

Apr 26, 2021
  12. Jennre replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

No, but people will complain about other people getting something.

Apr 22, 2021
  13. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

I still think it would be cool. sigh.

Apr 22, 2021
  14. Jennre replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

This made me LOL hahaha

Apr 22, 2021
  15. Jennre liked FrozenWater's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Negative 50% bonus exp for the next week because they were early.

Apr 22, 2021
  16. Jennre liked Disapointed's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Section 1.5 of the EULA Scheduled and Unscheduled Service Interruptions Games are "online" games that must be played over the internet....

Apr 22, 2021
  17. Jennre liked Accipiter's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

I see, though I'm not sure why, exactly. Generally you can gain 5 levels on new expac release in a week or less. I guess if you are...

Apr 22, 2021
  18. Jennre liked Kiaro's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Outside of selling less XP potions, sure.

Apr 22, 2021
  19. Jennre liked bortage's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

I dunno about you guys but I appreciate that the downtime is going to give me a chance to chip away at my backlogged steam library a little...

Apr 22, 2021
  20. Jennre liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Sure it would be nice, but we don't need multiple threads complaining/demanding a bonus/compensation just because there is some downtime in...

Apr 22, 2021
  21. Jennre liked Act of Valor's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I will camp 900 hours at one spot for a 10 hme increase that will be obsolete by next expansion and nothing will stop me!

Apr 22, 2021
  22. Jennre replied to the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

Unfortunately, adding a click effect to an augment is not supported by the game engine. I think Ngreth or Absor confirmed this recently.

Apr 22, 2021
  23. Jennre liked Nniki's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

Swap in wind instrument for Woodwind Finesse when casting DA songs to add an extra tick (DA clicky on the instrument benefits as well)....

Apr 22, 2021
  24. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

no one should.

Apr 22, 2021
  25. Jennre replied to the thread Does Dandin play anymore?.

/boggle

Apr 21, 2021
  26. Jennre liked Cicelee's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

100% correct. Max Artisan Prize does not matter. Just like max super achievement augment does not matter. It is just numbers.

Apr 21, 2021
  27. Jennre liked Cicelee's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

The point is this- a super augment based off of achievements is not going to matter. ROI getting an extra 4k h/m/e is not going to...

Apr 21, 2021
  28. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I don't waste much time on things that don't matter. [IMG]

Apr 21, 2021
  29. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Which is why he has asked me to go do his for him.. Not that I am..

Apr 21, 2021
  30. Jennre replied to the thread Swarm pets - get lost ability please.

Multi-Charm for Enchanters please.

Apr 21, 2021
  31. Jennre replied to the thread Swarm pets - get lost ability please.

Nooo, dont take my little buddies away. They taunt stuff off me so I can have enough time to hit Blood drinker's Coating and swap to...

Apr 21, 2021
  32. Jennre replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I just checked mine, and its maxed at 4500 hme

Apr 21, 2021
  33. Jennre replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Not me, thats for sure. Tradeskills make me wanna /cut.

Apr 21, 2021
  34. Jennre liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Plane of Tranquility Port loc.

I don't think they wanted to give the spell an "advantage" by having it port to a more opportune location in Tranquility. I don't mind it...

Apr 21, 2021
  35. Jennre liked Allayna's post in the thread Guild Hall Invasions?.

<--- Reigning Guild Hall Invasion Champion

Apr 21, 2021
  36. Jennre liked Fanra's post in the thread Guild Hall Invasions?.

I believe the OP is not talking about PvP but having monsters invade your guild hall as an event.

Apr 21, 2021
  37. Jennre liked Cicelee's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

Every 10 achievement points = 1 h/m/e Figure out conversions for AC and heroics. Is this that game overwhelming? Max TS people have...

Apr 21, 2021
  38. Jennre replied to the thread Extend XP potion, the Othmir Fez, and one Hero’s Forge unlocker reward one more day!.

Its also still in the marketplace under Expansions

Apr 21, 2021
  39. Jennre replied to the thread Unity req timer.

Dreamweaver specifically said the migration would not fix the lag.

Apr 21, 2021
  40. Jennre replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I wouldn't even care if it added a little to character power. I haven't done a lot of older achievements, but rewarding those that did...

Apr 21, 2021
  41. Jennre liked Romance's post in the thread DPS help.

It is in the beastlords best interest to do what is in the best interest of the raid. The amount of time/effort it takes to...

Apr 19, 2021
  42. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread DPS help.

It's the most powerful spell in Everquest. It should be cast as frequently as possible.

Apr 19, 2021
  43. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I think its pretty fun. Definitely satisfying knowing that you make your team better.

Apr 19, 2021
  44. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I think ALL ranged items should be coded as Bows or Throwing. It seems silly that a "range item" has no range component associated with...

Apr 19, 2021
  45. Jennre liked Shakara's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I don't see why that is an argument to why it shouldn't be. ADPS has always been a staple of Ench, Sham, Bard so it seems like it is a...

Apr 19, 2021
  46. Jennre replied to the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

Play the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta

Apr 15, 2021
  47. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

suggest using /outputfile inventory the night before

Apr 15, 2021
  48. Jennre replied to the thread Kalandicar Raid question - CoV.

Vylpa is a good dancer

Apr 15, 2021
  49. Jennre liked Riou's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

36 hours, 1.5 days

Apr 14, 2021
  50. Jennre liked WhyNow's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

And getting input from people who don't know what the chanter stuns do outside of AOE groups is asinine.

Apr 14, 2021
  51. Jennre replied to the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

Empyr is a flagged required zone, so I would be surprised if it was added.

Apr 14, 2021
  52. Jennre liked Nennius's post in the thread Our favorite game company is diversifying?.

You didn't want the diminished version?

Apr 14, 2021
  53. Jennre replied to the thread Our favorite game company is diversifying?.

lol, I live in Flat 3. Its a minor apartment.

Apr 14, 2021
  54. Jennre liked Waitwhat's post in the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

It might be only me, but keeping Aria, War March and 4 dots rolling, and doing insults too, I dont see much time to roll in a Jonthan...

Apr 14, 2021
  55. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I would actually like that haha

Apr 13, 2021
  56. Jennre replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

It is. I dropped Jonthans and put an insult in it's place

Apr 13, 2021
  57. Jennre replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

Good for solo play, but in a full raid group (+2 pets), a single insult will provide more group dps than the personal dps gained from...

Apr 13, 2021
  58. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

Jonthan's overwrites & blocks War March, but only on you. Your group still gets & benefits from War March. Jonthan's is a somewhat...

Apr 13, 2021
  59. Jennre replied to the thread Tradeskill Suggestion.

Am I crazy, or is this what the Artisan's Prize quest does? Edit: NM I am crazy haha. The Artisan's Prize gives a modifier toward...

Apr 13, 2021
  60. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

By the way, I love this idea, a lot. I think its time we get 2 auras (one aura, one echo), and more meaningful, but focused aura...

Apr 13, 2021
  61. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

Very good info! I would be curious to see the delta between what bards add to melee dps vs caster dps, then match our caster adps...

Apr 13, 2021
  62. Jennre liked Sancus's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

The interesting thing about using an SPA 413 focus is Kizant's webapp can be used to really accurately calculate the benefit via...

Apr 13, 2021
  63. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

Here is aiming high (NEW)DD FOCUS (all SPA 303 abilities overwtite/block this song) Classes: BRD/117 Skill: Singing, Max Focus: 320%...

Apr 13, 2021
  64. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

For sure, I just dont want to walk all over other classes and keep things focused on our adps. DoT DoT bards are fun, but I chose this...

Apr 13, 2021
  65. Jennre replied to the thread DPS help.

You must have had a great bard with ya!

Apr 13, 2021
  66. Jennre liked Romance's post in the thread DPS help.

I'm a bit out of practice, returning after stopping in EoK but here's my attempt to assist. It's a little difficult to totally understand...

Apr 13, 2021
  67. Jennre liked RPoo's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Renaii and Dovhesi need an enchanter playmate. Come play with us!

Apr 13, 2021
  68. Jennre liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Mercenary gear being tied to individual mercenaries. When I swap from Healer Merc to Melee DPS merc I would like to have my Healer Merc...

Apr 13, 2021
  69. Jennre replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

Just tack Amplify at the end of your melody. It can refresh the buff every 60 seconds and doesn't have a recast timer. Personally, I...

Apr 13, 2021
  70. Jennre replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

/e prepares for the onslaught of naysaying, name calling, and "they will never do that because this or that".. I had a few ideas to...

Apr 13, 2021
  71. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

That already happens, even with ADPS mostly compressed. I refuse to tell you the number of bards I have to talk out of spa286 songs or...

Apr 13, 2021
  72. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

But there will still be a best linup. Good bards will play that linup, or…not be good bards. Any bard attempting to "express skill" by not...

Apr 13, 2021
  73. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

Aria & Insults don't conflict, though.That's definitely not a real tradeoff. Have you done more recent investigation than Sirene's,...

Apr 13, 2021
  74. Jennre liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Our favorite game company is diversifying?.

I want the bandwidth back that I used clicking this.

Apr 13, 2021
  75. Jennre replied to the thread Everquest's depiction of conflict..

.. and there was an Ozzy record on the turntable, so we decided to call our lawyer.

Apr 12, 2021
  76. Jennre liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Avoid PL's from Hazey.

You're adorable, really. That's not how it works.

Apr 11, 2021
  77. Jennre liked Beimeith's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Luck is only rolled if you crit, but then it gets rolled twice, first to see if you get lucky, then the second roll is how big of a...

Mar 31, 2021
  78. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Bard swarm pets aa are helpful when Im tanking a name. They can take agro off me for a short time giving the healer merc time to catch...

Mar 31, 2021
  79. Jennre liked Bigstomp's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Maybe we've just been lucky this week but the lag has seemed fine in raid instances. It was interesting to have to actually pay attention...

Mar 31, 2021
  80. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread Luck Stat.

It just follows the same pattern.130 luck is 35 to 38. 140 luck is 36 to 39. Etc.

Mar 29, 2021
  81. Jennre replied to the thread H Dex or H Str for rogues?.

Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson would be a good example of Dex vs Str.

Mar 26, 2021
  82. Jennre liked Duder's post in the thread The Weaponization of AFK Checks on Rizlona.

Yeah, you are the unreasonable fool in that whole interaction. Clownshoes AF

Mar 25, 2021
  83. Jennre liked jeskola's post in the thread The Weaponization of AFK Checks on Rizlona.

OK, so I was the player he ran into in Chardok. Let me get one thing clear though - I did not petition you. Sorry if you got afk...

Mar 25, 2021
  84. Jennre liked Accipiter's post in the thread 22 anniv mission Unity.

It is, kind of. But the times you can use it to gain an advantage are pretty limited. In reality it's really a convenience thing....

Mar 24, 2021
  85. Jennre liked Tatanka's post in the thread 22 anniv mission Unity.

And the correct solution is just let us bind wherever TF we want to.

Mar 24, 2021
  86. Jennre liked Ninelder's post in the thread What have you learned from playing Everquest?.

Are you and Steve still together?

Mar 24, 2021
  87. Jennre replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

I charm the add most of the time =)

Mar 23, 2021
  88. Jennre liked dreamweaver's post in the thread just curious....

Qua? :confused: The last lifetime sub was 3 years ago, long before the sale was even remotely a thing.

Mar 23, 2021
  89. Jennre liked Slasher's post in the thread just curious....

Lifetime subs are a HORRIBLE business decision for almost any sub product. The upfront cash you generate is almost never worth the value...

Mar 23, 2021
  90. Jennre replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

Isn't it a Group mission that you get for your group?

Mar 22, 2021
  91. Jennre liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread What have you learned from playing Everquest?.

I learned how to use the bathroom very quickly.

Mar 22, 2021
  92. Jennre replied to the thread 22 anniv mission Unity.

You must have your augs already lol =P

Mar 22, 2021
  93. Jennre replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Maybe needs more horsepower.

Mar 22, 2021
  94. Jennre replied to the thread Recover 15+ year old account.

Chargeback is always a perma-ban.

Mar 19, 2021
  95. Jennre replied to the thread Confession Corner.

We would haze new guildies in Solteris by having them click the lava stream to port to the next event. In RoF, we would tell people...

Mar 19, 2021
  96. Jennre liked Wulerdar's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I have NEVER hit area taunt to flip an Enraged mob around to kill most of the melee dps on a raid NEVER

Mar 19, 2021
  97. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I hate dueling, I see no point in it.. but I did do it once, long long long ago.. when invis could still poof pets. a BL friend of mine got...

Mar 19, 2021
  98. Jennre replied to the thread H Dex or H Str for rogues?.

Not if he doesnt get hit.

Mar 19, 2021
  99. Jennre replied to the thread Guess all servers down now?.

Bards are running slower!

Mar 19, 2021
  100. Jennre replied to the thread Community Resource Council Applications [Now Closed].

Sent

Mar 19, 2021
  101. Jennre liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

It's not economically defensible to fix it. Not a case of simply add more slots.

Mar 19, 2021
  102. Jennre replied to the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

I am pretty sure the 2 million cap is limited by the math of copper so maybe if they did away with copper, this amount could be raised.

Mar 18, 2021
  103. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

Ohhh I See Cice.. you make full member, then try to take away my job.. butthead.

Mar 18, 2021
  104. Jennre replied to the thread Bard shield questions.

Yes, Synergy works on pets, just not swarm pets (as you pointed out).

Mar 17, 2021
  105. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Bard shield questions.

I was forced by friends to get the bridgekeeper's memory in.. EOK. I never used it, I stuffed it in my bank,.. and I think it sits there...

Mar 17, 2021
  106. Jennre replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

If they would migrate to Azure cores, server life would be much better and easier to troubleshoot. Its easier to clone a core that is...

Mar 17, 2021
  107. Jennre replied to the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

I do wish they would do something about bard debuffs. I love that we have them, but they really don't do much in the raid setting (same...

Mar 17, 2021
  108. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

Fighting over debuff slots is just the cost of playing a necro. They have to have one drawback.

Mar 17, 2021
  109. Jennre liked Aristo's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Hey, I wanted to step in here and say a couple things: You're not being ignored. You don't need to resort to bumping or threats to be...

Mar 17, 2021
  110. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

I like the change. Everyone just needs to get used to it and practice a bit. It's more fun!

Mar 17, 2021
  111. Jennre liked Coronay's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

Can you imagine how bad it would be if Rot Vulnerability stacked.

Mar 17, 2021
  112. Jennre liked Marton's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

People casting Rot Vulnerability should get benched.

Mar 17, 2021
  113. Jennre liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Anniversary promotions run for a period of time, so there isn't the same type of urgency to make sure everyone logs in on the first...

Mar 15, 2021
  114. Jennre liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Mar 13, 2021
  115. Jennre replied to the thread Congrats Chaotic Entry and Drip. Zek's First Current Content downed in YEARS!.

Congrats Elemtal =)

Mar 13, 2021
  116. Jennre liked Cicelee's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Read original post. Saw lots of math stuff. Went way over my head. Saw it was written by Sancus. Clicked like button.

Mar 13, 2021
  117. Jennre liked Skuz's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Problem with that is it can then potentially be interfered with, which is why it's server-side.

Mar 13, 2021
  118. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon ornament database?.

does someone out there have a database of weapon ornaments? Something like searchable, by color, or ones that are marked weapons only so...

Mar 12, 2021
  119. Jennre liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread T3 hype.

You really have low expectations of the raiding community if this is what you actually think. Why exactly can't anyone do what RoI...

Mar 11, 2021
  120. Jennre liked Scornfire's post in the thread T3 hype.

Carrying casual raids isn't even remotely the same level of gratification and accomplishment as conquering a difficult event with your...

Mar 11, 2021
  121. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

We run pickup raids every Tuesday for alts, people from general chat, other guilds, and anyone that isn't using cheat software. I have...

Mar 11, 2021
  122. Jennre liked Tucoh's post in the thread T3 hype.

As a non-raider I think it's important that there is a real endgame. Not even for us plebs to aspire to but for there to be something...

Mar 11, 2021
  123. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread T3 hype.

Beta rewards.. yeah.. mine still sit in claim because 1 they are all ugly as sin or useless as a teat on a bull.

Mar 11, 2021
  124. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

I don't care much either, but when someone throws it into an argument along with "the poor tech industry workers are losin their...

Mar 11, 2021
  125. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread T3 hype.

Are you being compensated for spending all this valuable time on the forums? You are here trying to make things better for everyone,...

Mar 11, 2021
  126. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Beta Rewards are the compensation. People barter for stuff all of the time IRL, goods for services, etc. I wonder how the employees @...

Mar 11, 2021
  127. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Its more than a few. Plenty of people leave out of boredom. How is this insignificant? Nobody that doesn't work for the company can...

Mar 11, 2021
  128. Jennre liked Tolzol's post in the thread T3 hype.

Making the raids hard for a couple months would make top end complain? The raids become easy to us after they have been beaten and...

Mar 11, 2021
  129. Jennre liked Derd's post in the thread Brew Day ????.

A video of drinking is making a big deal ? Proof again eq players will complain about anything :)

Mar 11, 2021
  130. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Wipe city and I loved it, lol! Those first few weeks of beta always give me hope that events are gonna clean us out unless we focus up.

Mar 11, 2021
  131. Jennre liked Robnie's post in the thread T3 hype.

T3.1 and T3.3 on beta were ballbusters. We spent so long on pre nerf vulak thinking it was gonna be a maeratas or something and it was...

Mar 11, 2021
  132. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

I think most "top end raiders" feel that content is pretty much easy-mode after beating the raids a few times, so I don't think top end...

Mar 11, 2021
  133. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread bard agro messed up? (too low).

"they" is your teammates, not the spells :P it's an indefinite antecedent, but not incorrect grammar in this case :)

Mar 11, 2021
  134. Jennre liked Zanarnar's post in the thread RANGER QUIVER HASTE.

Just a note, Vah Shir are a race, not a class.

Mar 11, 2021
  135. Jennre liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

the twist I run all of the time now, even solo, is: Amplification, yelniaks, dot 1, sathir's, dot 2, yelniaks, dot 3, sathirs, warmarch,...

Mar 11, 2021
  136. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

:eek: :)

Mar 11, 2021
  137. Jennre replied to the thread Is SPA200 supposed to be modded by bard focus songs?.

The song is, everything else with SPA200 should not be modded by song focus, because there no instrument tied to it

Mar 11, 2021
  138. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

The first iterations of T2 and T3 were really really hard on Beta. I remember wiping to T3:1 a bunch. I like this idea, Tolzol....

Mar 11, 2021
  139. Jennre liked Tolzol's post in the thread T3 hype.

I still think there is a compromise that would satisfy everyone but would take a little more work on dev end i suppose so probably wouldn’t...

Mar 11, 2021
  140. Jennre liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread T3 hype.

You must really hate the 'Open Source' software movement then... And that right there is where most of the problems start. If...

Mar 11, 2021
  141. Jennre liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread T3 hype.

As a software worker, and a manager of software workers (inc QA), I fundamentally disagree with your stance. It is totally...

Mar 11, 2021
  142. Jennre liked Drogba's post in the thread T3 hype.

There are some who will, some who won't. I've seen plenty of folks retire to focus on other games and they cite the lack of...

Mar 11, 2021
  143. Jennre liked Drogba's post in the thread T3 hype.

..Why not? Surely it's worse for business if every single raid event is considered a push-over to the hardcore playerbase. Even...

Mar 11, 2021
  144. Jennre liked Axxius's post in the thread T3 hype.

Uhh... EQ raiding has always been about competition. Unless you started playing this game last year, I suppose.

Mar 10, 2021
  145. Jennre liked Bahdah's post in the thread T3 hype.

also, congratulations to everyone that completed t3.

Mar 10, 2021
  146. Jennre liked Axxius's post in the thread T3 hype.

The 'uber' raid needs to be clearly designated as such. In fact, advertise it, say it right in the new expansion announcement that...

Mar 10, 2021
  147. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

I love this idea. I actually liked it, then unliked it just so I could like it again. Edit: Could also make it so it is only beatable...

Mar 10, 2021
  148. Jennre liked Niskin's post in the thread T3 hype.

In general that is true, but in this case it's likely that the volunteers are helping keep the devs in a job longer than they would be...

Mar 10, 2021
  149. Jennre liked Metanis's post in the thread T3 hype.

Synopsis of the last 2 pages... Tastes great! Less filling!

Mar 10, 2021
  150. Jennre liked smash's post in the thread T3 hype.

With the amount of raids there is in present days expansion, making 1 raid for the top 3 guilds, thats around 10% of all the raids, then...

Mar 10, 2021
  151. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Look on steam, a lot of game companies have public betas/early access. It's hardly predatory, they specifically say that its a beta test,...

Mar 10, 2021
  152. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Catering one raid to the top 3 guilds is hardly locking everyone out. Heck, they could even remove that one raid from the progression...

Mar 10, 2021
  153. Jennre liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 hype.

I think you're underestimating the number of people in the top end guilds who would like a challenge and significantly overestimating the...

Mar 10, 2021
  154. Jennre liked smash's post in the thread T3 hype.

A dev should never ever test the things he/she develops. They have a certain thought pattern, and will not likely think on everything,...

Mar 10, 2021
  155. Jennre replied to the thread T3 hype.

Why do you care how we choose to spend our time? We choose to participate in beta, with the intention of helping and making things...

Mar 10, 2021
  156. Jennre liked German's post in the thread T3 hype.

Everything these days is "beta tested" either formally or after it goes to market. If we don't help make the game better before...

Mar 10, 2021
  157. Jennre liked Tour's post in the thread T3 hype.

Sounds like you enjoy community created “race” aspect of the game more than the actual game itself. Cause you’re not going to get a...

Mar 10, 2021
  158. Jennre liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 hype.

That's a really funny way of requesting "Aldryn leads Iratus Lepus raids from now on please", not sure he'd go for it!

Mar 10, 2021
  159. Jennre liked Beimeith's post in the thread T3 hype.

Well, the ranking itself was setup long ago back in the days when guilds didn't beat everything on the same week much less the same...

Mar 9, 2021
  160. Jennre liked Cicelee's post in the thread T3 hype.

Yesterday was my first time in 20+ years taking a day off of work to participate in "the race". As someone who has been in the current...

Mar 9, 2021
  161. Jennre liked Jondalar's post in the thread T3 hype.

Yes everyone had Mearatas down on beta

Mar 9, 2021
  162. Jennre liked Pano's post in the thread T3 hype.

And another one without wiping once...

Mar 8, 2021
  163. Jennre liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 hype.

Went as expected. Another one in the books.

Mar 8, 2021
  164. Jennre liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

LDoN I don't want to see ever again. CotF on the other hand? I don't know why they ever went away from Heroic Adventures. I rather...

Mar 4, 2021
  165. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

meaning the raid has failed to progress for > 8 minutes, yep!

Mar 4, 2021
  166. Jennre liked Orbital101's post in the thread Anniversary Promotions.

From The Unity group task: [img]

Mar 3, 2021
  167. Jennre liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The thing that I loved about SoD was being able to be apart of history that we all knew but never really got to experience. There was this...

Mar 2, 2021
  168. Jennre liked Jumbur's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Fair enough, I still think a lot of stuff only found in the marketplace would be great as quest rewards though. I remember getting a lot of...

Mar 2, 2021
  169. Jennre liked Dorflock's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Spelling lessons should be on that list ;)

Mar 2, 2021
  170. Jennre liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I want an Item that will MAX shrink the entire raid that cannot be buff blocked.

Mar 2, 2021
  171. Jennre liked Nennius's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

If there were visible cloaks, a cloak with a guild logo would be very cool.

Mar 2, 2021
  172. Jennre liked Yinla's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Visible cloaks

Mar 2, 2021
  173. Jennre liked Febb's post in the thread New router, way slower zoning.

Enable UPnP. Go to page 127 on https://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/XR1000/XR1000_UM_EN.pdf

Mar 2, 2021
  174. Jennre replied to the thread So Aaryonar....

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I believe its 4 times in the same cycle. The cycle resets when he flows into the ground and pops back up....

Mar 2, 2021
  175. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

its a bug. end of story

Mar 2, 2021
  176. Jennre replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I would like to be able to equip a merc with visible/vanity gear. I would like Scarlet Cheetah to work for bards as indicated on the spell...

Mar 1, 2021
  177. Jennre liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

These are a little more obscure: Riallion Cassand <Rebellion Outfitter> in Sarith sells t2 raid gear Sholano <Rebel Sympathizer> in City...

Feb 28, 2021
  178. Jennre liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

That's pretty much what you do when you play looter shooters or Diablo style games. :D

Feb 28, 2021
  179. Jennre liked Sancus's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Unfettered Emerald Excellence. Leap abilities and "stutter-stepping" during global cooldowns make moving a non-issue for casters in...

Feb 26, 2021
  180. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Not only do we need emotes on raids. We need emotes in regular zones. The problem on raids only exists because players aren't given...

Feb 26, 2021
  181. Jennre replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

They should make a raid where everyone that does damage to the mob gets loot! Hit the mob, BAM, a breastplate falls out, hit it again,...

Feb 26, 2021
  182. Jennre liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

For the most part, at least in my experience, people do not find simple raids fun.

Feb 26, 2021
  183. Jennre liked Szilent's post in the thread Dragorn War Mask & Jann's Veil Stackability.

removed all gear, punching as a 115 war: no buff, 884 war mask, 894 (884+10) war mask + jann, 909 (884+25) so jann & war mask are not...

Feb 18, 2021
  184. Jennre liked kizant's post in the thread What are some of your favorite sub-games within EQ?.

Trying to help necros avoid nerfs by loading up junk buffs on all the mobs.

Feb 18, 2021
  185. Jennre liked Niskin's post in the thread Why so secretive?.

This could spawn a whole new series of conversations GM's have with their wives. Wife: I'm mad, you cheated on me in my dream last...

Feb 18, 2021
  186. Jennre liked Goranothos's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Fansy the Famous Bard. https://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm Corpse Run Gear. Mage bolts had the photon torpedo graphic. The...

Feb 18, 2021
  187. Jennre replied to the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

My favorite memory is grouping with a mage that went kinda like this: I was killing mobs in Lake Rathetear, and a mage wanders up asking...

Feb 18, 2021
  188. Jennre replied to the thread What are some of your favorite sub-games within EQ?.

Shinies crack me up. People complain about <insert mechanic here> killing them, but people will kill themselves trying to grab a shiny...

Feb 18, 2021
  189. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Visible jewelry! and capes edit: oh yea! and mercenary ornaments

Feb 17, 2021
  190. Jennre liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guild History, what's yours?.

I get the feeling you just wanted to put your opinion of the thread in writing and don' really care about anyone else's posts. :)

Feb 10, 2021
  191. Jennre liked Tobynn's post in the thread Guild History, what's yours?.

Vallon Zek: 2002 Iron Tower -- first guild evah 2004 Zephyros -- IT folded, so I joined Zephyros 2005 merged Zek: was never guilded on...

Feb 10, 2021
  192. Jennre liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

It is not "a problem with the page." It's a problem of "you didn't read it and make sure it was set properly." It defaulted to UTC,...

Feb 10, 2021
  193. Jennre replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Well, there is the actual game to be played. There is plenty of stuff to do outside of raiding. If you don't find the game enjoyable,...

Feb 10, 2021
  194. Jennre liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

It looks like people figured out the math we used and the reason for the change. Yes, it is a shock early, but we don't have a way to...

Feb 10, 2021
  195. Jennre replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

This will start to address the server lag, at least in raid instances. It isn't bazaar bots or anything else. I am not saying those...

Feb 10, 2021
  196. Jennre liked Beimeith's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ok, 1 set of missions. Let's assume it takes you an hour to do all 4 missions. 1080 guaranteed currency vs a 5.4% chance at one (1)...

Feb 10, 2021
  197. Jennre replied to the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

Well, that wouldn't be very epic. I guess it depends if you are only after the item upgrade or if you are after the "epic"...

Feb 10, 2021
  198. Jennre liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

I'd prefer more coins. Assuming you need 15 augs @ 500 points each, you need to do 15*500 / 45 = 167 missions to upgrade a full set. (I...

Feb 9, 2021
  199. Jennre liked Tatanka's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

LOL, I love it when the homonym wrong word still fits the context perfectly :)

Feb 5, 2021