Jennre's Recent Activity

1. Jennre liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If the community wants to have this discussion then cool but today isn't the time and this thread isn't the place. SR won today and...

Mar 4, 2024
  2. Jennre replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Very well deserved congratulations SR!! =)

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Jennre liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Jennre liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Jennre liked Iven's post in the thread New Computer Purchase.

Usually the BIOS password can be deleted by removing the CR2032 coin cell battery for a minute. Some mobos do also have bypass pins just...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Jennre liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

But this whole weapon damage situation is a one time thing. When the next expansion hits, the weapon damage fix that we're seeing now...

Jan 10, 2024
  7. Jennre replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Should just have evolving weapons then =P

Jan 10, 2024
  8. Jennre liked fransisco's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is what they want. Filthy group players are getting 1 good peice of gear without spending their oh so hard earned dkp. The level...

Jan 10, 2024
  9. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I prefer content that has upgrades over content where everything gets tributed from day 1. They should do this for armor too.

Jan 10, 2024
  10. Jennre liked DruidCT's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Changing past expansion weapons to make them better for new content doesn't make sense. Those weapons were for that expansion. Updating...

Jan 10, 2024
  11. Jennre replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

To be clear, the ramdrive I am setting up is literally only to hold the Windows paging file. 64GB ram is already overkill, and why chew...

Jan 10, 2024
  12. Jennre replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

None of the top of the line computers will have an issue running EQ. Get what you want. I am building an ROG Maximus Hero based custom...

Jan 9, 2024
  13. Jennre liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

complaining about things getting better is such an EQ old timer thing to do. I'd like the changes to be retroactive to old expansions, but...

Dec 13, 2023
  14. Jennre liked Raymond's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

My Short Sword of the Ykesha would like to discuss obsolescence with all entitled cry babies in conference room 4 at 1:30pm. Bring kleenex....

Dec 13, 2023
  15. Jennre replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

They can't just go back and retro-fit those weapons without rebalancing entire previous expansions. Its not that simple. I would rather...

Dec 12, 2023
  16. Jennre liked Svann2's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I heard a rumor that to make up for it there will be a double dkp weekend near the start of next year. :)

Dec 12, 2023
  17. Jennre liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Only if your signed into the forums. Ah, how many times have I been tricked into thinking there was an interesting post only to find...

Nov 17, 2023
  18. Jennre liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

TLC made a song covering this years ago.

Nov 17, 2023
  19. Jennre replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Edited to remove that original wall of text.

Nov 16, 2023
  20. Jennre replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

And you do what for the EQ community exactly? All I see is you complaining about everything all of the time, and asserting all of these...

Nov 16, 2023