Jeebs's Recent Activity

1. Jeebs replied to the thread Link Broken for Creating New Accounts.

Thanks for the reply. The username I had selected wasn't valid but the only thing telling me what was wrong was the font color was slightly...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  2. Jeebs posted a new thread.

Link Broken for Creating New Accounts

Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong, but it seems the link that is supposed to be associated with the button "Play Free" doesn't seem...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  3. Jeebs liked Shea's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

I was seeing it a lot in various areas of Unkempt Woods, especially the SouthEast section of the zone, I forget what mobs those are. I was...

Apr 3, 2024
  4. Jeebs replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

I've seen it happen in three zones: Maiden's Eye (ToL) - In the fort against Akhevans Timorous Falls - Any humanoid on the east side of...

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Jeebs liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Mar 12, 2024
  6. Jeebs replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

If it was simply on pulling, I wouldn't have as much of an issue. Unfortunately, I can get the mob to camp, have it positioned and tanked...

Mar 12, 2024
  7. Jeebs replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

It would be nice if you would look into this. Having an 80%+ hit to archery damage is not fun, especially as a ranger. I am having the...

Mar 11, 2024