Jedipokey's Recent Activity

1. Jedipokey liked Gremin's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Its the 25th anniversary and all you do is roll out generic retread servers? On top of that you put truebox on them both when people been...

Apr 5, 2024
  2. Jedipokey liked Stagentti's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Wrong.

Apr 5, 2024
  3. Jedipokey liked Larsen's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yelinak didn't "fail," it just wasn't abnormally popular and packed far beyond capacity. It was a perfectly serviceable server that lasted...

Apr 5, 2024
  4. Jedipokey liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Anyone else feel like these Producer's Letters have just become "Tell us the next TLP ruleset!" Letters? They don't seem to contain any...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. Jedipokey replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not true. Healing aggro will unlock a target without /yell

Apr 4, 2024
  6. Jedipokey replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I did same thing as a Wiz on Oakwynd. Never equipped anything until PoP and was always Top 3 DPS in almost every raid.

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Jedipokey liked Raytheon's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I love my Shadowknight, but in what universe is Shadowknight a better ranked raid tank than Warrior? Certainly not this one.

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Jedipokey liked Task's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Cool, more servers where people will stop playing after PoP. +1 for listening and +1 for originality.

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Jedipokey liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Aradune was only popular because everyone was locked in there homes for covid.

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Jedipokey liked Ripper3's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

All you had to do was combine Selo's ruleset with Mishief's ruleset. That would have been something new and would have attracted a lot of...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Jedipokey liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

3 accounts lost over this decision....saved me $300....

Apr 4, 2024
  12. Jedipokey liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

What was the point of investing all the time into the FTE system if it's not going to be used? I mean ... two servers launching ......

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Jedipokey liked Kenuven's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not utilizing a feature that benefits DBG and players simultaneously? Sad

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Jedipokey liked Raytheon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You guys really dropped the ball on making something special for the 25th anniversary. It's sort of a no-brainer from a business...

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Jedipokey replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Kind of disappointed really. Was hoping for something special for a 25 year anniversary. Makes me regret the 12 month sub.

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Jedipokey replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Tormax is the out of touch with reality server. Aradune was popular only because of lack of options during the covid lockdowns. Only way...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Jedipokey liked Stageguy's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

This sounds like an attempt to boost social media hits... Limiting it to only 3 winners is a bad idea. You want more SM hits, let...

Apr 4, 2024
  18. Jedipokey liked Bilderov's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Is the link to the scores in the advertisement supposed to point to a non-reachable page? I know the event doesn't start until tomorrow but...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Jedipokey liked Igorath-Bertox's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Why not include your official forums in it. since there are some people who don't use any of those for certain reasons. plus how can you...

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Jedipokey liked Bilderov's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

And there's the rub (see bold). For some people they get a more rewarding and engaging gameplay doing quests and missions - and...

Mar 21, 2024
  21. Jedipokey replied to the thread [2024 TLP] <Modest> - Semi-hardcore PST Prime Time.

Nope

Mar 21, 2024
  22. Jedipokey liked IheartEQ's post in the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

OP should take Bobby's advice here. I went hard with Alchemy on Oakwynd to the point where I had the most pots for sale during the...

Mar 21, 2024
  23. Jedipokey liked Stagentti's post in the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

Every TLP I've played on... HG: Bot armies covering all spawn points and/or warping. Regular folks stood no chance. Early spawns with...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. Jedipokey replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

You got it all wrong, Richgirlie clones are the best way to make money. Be careful cuz if you mention that Richgirlie is a Dev you will...

Mar 19, 2024
  25. Jedipokey replied to the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This one item will be patched in April on the regular monthly cycle lol

Mar 19, 2024
  26. Jedipokey liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They seriously need to do a follow up to explain of all the conflicting statements. I don't think they understand just how freaking...

Mar 17, 2024
  27. Jedipokey liked Demiie's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

When will this game be at a playable level again ? Everytime you guys do updates it gets worse and worse . I7 1080Ti seems like it can...

Mar 17, 2024
  28. Jedipokey replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

With 25 years of Developer apathy to go along with it.

Mar 16, 2024
  29. Jedipokey replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

For me, it's 100% the bag space. I even purchased 40 slot bags but it's still a clusterf*ck.

Mar 16, 2024
  30. Jedipokey liked Barraind's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 16, 2024
  31. Jedipokey liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  32. Jedipokey replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1,000,000% this

Mar 14, 2024
  33. Jedipokey replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

If I recall, I think they kind of answered that question back in Nov/Dec time frame in a completely irrelevant post but it would cost to...

Mar 14, 2024
  34. Jedipokey liked Metanis's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I live in Amish country. They won't put down a horse while it can still pull the wagon. The front office team must have the same philosophy...

Mar 14, 2024
  35. Jedipokey liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

There is an extreme lack of care and professionalism put into these answers.

Mar 14, 2024
  36. Jedipokey replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Complete waste of time. Its obvious the team has 0 desire to bring in new blood and are just riding this out. I guess they upheld their...

Mar 13, 2024
  37. Jedipokey liked jeskola's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

[img]

Mar 12, 2024
  38. Jedipokey liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 6, 2024
  39. Jedipokey replied to the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

[IMG]

Feb 27, 2024
  40. Jedipokey liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I think two things are probably at play here: 1) Someone up the chain is telling them to release things, working or not, to adhere to...

Feb 27, 2024
  41. Jedipokey liked Dre.'s post in the thread Agent of Change solo.

Yep, done this more times than I can count. Huge annoyance. Wouldn't it be great if you never had to?

Feb 26, 2024
  42. Jedipokey replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I think it is a mix of both options

Feb 22, 2024
  43. Jedipokey liked Getsome's post in the thread Tower Event Charm not increasing in power.

Completed the 2nd Tower Event today on Oakwynd server in the Tides of Time, the charm has the same stats as before. The item information...

Feb 21, 2024
  44. Jedipokey liked Gnomar's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Tested persona creating and swapping on Vaniki. It is working as intended. Seems to be an Oakwynd only issue.

Feb 21, 2024
  45. Jedipokey replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Oakwynd you cannot change personas

Feb 21, 2024
  46. Jedipokey liked fransisco's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

looks at SKs. Looks away. Looks back at Sks...

Feb 21, 2024
  47. Jedipokey replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's by design. If the boxed classes get nerfs you gotta get more accounts to make up for said nerf. lol

Feb 14, 2024
  48. Jedipokey replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerf them down to Wizzy pets lol

Feb 14, 2024
  49. Jedipokey liked Snotts's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Game is nearly unplayable cause of dx11 and you nerf classes. Time to reconsider my subs again..

Feb 14, 2024
  50. Jedipokey liked Carblis's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What a great expansion it's been for Shaman. I appreciate all you have done for us. Really makes me want to continue playing the class.

Feb 14, 2024
  51. Jedipokey liked fransisco's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Its actually a GREAT buff for groupers. The gulf between raid and group pets pre LS is gigantonormous. Not sure why they decreased the...

Feb 14, 2024
  52. Jedipokey liked Pikollo's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I assume this is Oakwynd only? Its not under the TLP section.

Feb 14, 2024
  53. Jedipokey liked Gialana's post in the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 2.

You can listen to it with ads and a free account on Spotify. But you'd still have to set up a free account if you don't already have...

Feb 12, 2024
  54. Jedipokey replied to the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 2.

Free music is best

Feb 12, 2024
  55. Jedipokey liked nellies's post in the thread Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild.

Haha, I heard dracoko was a druid in a past life, which is funny because he probably finds all my druid hate the most funny. And nah,...

Feb 1, 2024
  56. Jedipokey replied to the thread Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild.

Flexin taking over the guild?

Jan 31, 2024
  57. Jedipokey replied to the thread Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild.

Coko was a druid for a long time lol

Jan 31, 2024
  58. Jedipokey replied to the thread Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild.

Best of the Best tournaments that SOE used to do!! That sounds fun but adapted to modern day.

Jan 31, 2024
  59. Jedipokey liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

This is a weird flex. So people who can afford fifteen dollars instead of hours of farming are nubs with more money than brains? Really,...

Jan 31, 2024
  60. Jedipokey has a new avatar.

Jan 30, 2024
  61. Jedipokey liked Zinth's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

dunno you think they magic them out of nothing? they were sold by DPG so they made money on them... and the 100+ kronos I bought ingame...

Jan 30, 2024
  62. Jedipokey liked xxar's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

This is why Krono's need to be changed to once there traded one time , they become no trade and consume only. This removes the...

Jan 30, 2024
  63. Jedipokey replied to the thread Oakwynd - <Kindred Order> PST guild.

Image what you could do if you had more than half your raid paying attention and actually contributing instead of 6 hour raids on 3 hour...

Jan 30, 2024
  64. Jedipokey liked Roleplay Here's post in the thread More TLP Ideas.

Just throwing ideas out any or all of these! No NPCs will death touch. Mob killing you wipes you back down to level 1 and purges your...

Jan 30, 2024
  65. Jedipokey replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

I don't remember the last time I heard someone spending $18 on a Krono from DPG. Every thing I see is you buy krono elsewhere for...

Jan 30, 2024