J'bone's Recent Activity

1. J'bone liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

But this wasn't happening prior to LS launching, was it? I don't remember my merc ever losing buffs when I leveled in the past.

Jan 21, 2024
  2. J'bone liked JimmyDawg1999's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

To get around this, if you suspend merc before you level they will retain the buffs, they only lose them IF you level up with them active....

Jan 21, 2024
  3. J'bone replied to the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Jan 21 16:10:36 2024 Character: Level 75 Magician (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Jan 21, 2024
  4. J'bone replied to the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Jan 06 14:15:26 2024 Character: Level 78 Monk (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location:...

Jan 6, 2024
  5. J'bone replied to the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

my Monk's cleric even lost her self buffs, mana, hps, and the buffs my lvl 80 chanter put on her. So it's not just High Level buffs being...

Jan 6, 2024
  6. J'bone liked Mashef's post in the thread Confirmed New UI - Bags open behind the Inventory Window.

Oddly enough, after doing this according to the exact instructions bag are still opening in the background. They need to move up...

Dec 14, 2023
  7. J'bone replied to the thread Confirmed New UI - Bags open behind the Inventory Window.

soooo, how much longer is this going to take to get your windows ported over? This inventory crap started in what, May? It's December and I...

Dec 14, 2023
  8. J'bone liked Shenanigans's post in the thread Confirmed New UI - Bags open behind the Inventory Window.

already multiple threads. Making MORE threads on a given bug only makes it harder to track. Bugreport FU is- find relevant to your issue...

Dec 14, 2023
  9. J'bone liked alanus's post in the thread Confirmed New UI - Bags open behind the Inventory Window.

I am having this issue, too

Dec 14, 2023
  10. J'bone liked Ozadar's post in the thread Confirmed New UI - Bags open behind the Inventory Window.

Annoying as hell. Had to constantly close my inventory window to go through my bags. Also, at half window, some of my bags would not even...

Dec 14, 2023
  11. J'bone liked Andarriel's post in the thread Duplicate Bags are Shown Behind Inventory Window.

yea this inventory blows lol. Make it bigger then all your bags that were close to the older one go behind the inv just annoying. Again...

Dec 14, 2023
  12. J'bone liked rudiny's post in the thread Duplicate Bags are Shown Behind Inventory Window.

Just wanted to bump this to the top as the bags should not be under the inventory window. We need a fix for this!

Dec 14, 2023
  13. J'bone liked dreadlord's post in the thread Duplicate Bags are Shown Behind Inventory Window.

Not sure whether that means the inventory must always be on top forever, or just during this transitional period? I'm finding it very...

Dec 14, 2023
  14. J'bone liked Koshk's post in the thread Duplicate Bags are Shown Behind Inventory Window.

The Inventory window is taking priority and staying "on top" of bags. This can give the impression that a bag is not actually opening when...

Dec 14, 2023
  15. J'bone liked Estalia's post in the thread Duplicate Bags are Shown Behind Inventory Window.

They should have included bags and the map in the first things they ported over. This is a horrible way to improve the game. Closing the...

Dec 14, 2023
  16. J'bone posted a new thread.

Merc loses health when I ding.

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 12:40:23 2023 Character: Level 92 Wizard (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 14, 2023
  17. J'bone replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

92 wizard on Drinal, just hit 92 and i look in the chat and all my mercs buffs have 'worn off' except for two of it's own buffs. weird and...

Dec 14, 2023
  18. J'bone liked JimmyDawg1999's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

I have never noticed them lose all buffs before. It is really annoying Sitting in GL for buff on merc, paying for it to get those buffs...

Dec 14, 2023