Janakin's Recent Activity

1. Janakin liked Inictus's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

I was an AP naysayer until I started to think about how this feature is perfect (or almost) for a player like me. I 3-box but I can never...

Jan 17, 2024
  2. Janakin replied to the thread Option to turn off Faerune on head slot.

I often remove my helm so I can see collectibles easier.

Jan 17, 2024
  3. Janakin liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 16, 2024
  4. Janakin liked Iila's post in the thread "No stun from the front" AA?.

The best part of those AAs is that they remove spinstuns while pulling. 100% worth it just for that alone.

Jan 16, 2024
  5. Janakin liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The original post has had the above lines added. Additionally, Year of Darkpaw content should now be accessible on Test.

Jan 12, 2024
  6. Janakin replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

To follow up on the request for the bazaar. Can we create a new in-game marketplace that uses another type of currency such as nobles or...

Jan 12, 2024
  7. Janakin replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I would not use on a live server. If you want to test it out, use /testcopy on your character and then play around with it on test server.

Dec 15, 2023
  8. Janakin liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Gearing Up Alternate Personas.

Alternate Personas represent a good time to introduce gear that scales from level to 1 to 120 or 125 similar to the Heirloom gear from WoW....

Dec 15, 2023
  9. Janakin liked Udayan's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Udayan of Aradune 95 Necro Had maxed all stats in overseer. Still have all the achievements for it, a full set of the clockwork armor from...

Dec 15, 2023
  10. Janakin liked Bernel's post in the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

I don't think they should solve this problem with bags. Bags are already so cumbersome with personas. Come up with an elegant solution for...

Dec 12, 2023
  11. Janakin replied to the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Thing is with beta being so short there is no way they could have tested every possible scenario like upgrading a heroic character that...

Dec 11, 2023
  12. Janakin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

EQ: If you're not hoarding, you're not trying.

Dec 11, 2023
  13. Janakin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

Yeah, I suspect that's what a lot of people did...grind to max via Overseer/collections, and then when the level cap is raised, go back...

Dec 7, 2023
  14. Janakin replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Would have been a good selling point if they made all the new gear from LS have a recommended level on them but not a required one. That...

Dec 6, 2023
  15. Janakin liked Raymond's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

First Impression: Inventory space is going to be a huge issue they will need to address. Just making a SHM from my BRD main I had to find...

Dec 6, 2023
  16. Janakin replied to the thread Overseer enhancement request!.

I like that idea! Could have a start quest (stay) button and a start quest (switch to active tab) button too so can click and stay or...

Dec 6, 2023
  17. Janakin liked Metanis's post in the thread Overseer enhancement request!.

Since the Overseer UI no longer switches us to the Active Quests page every time we start a new quest it's easy to lose track of how many...

Dec 6, 2023
  18. Janakin replied to the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

I can see this happening to others if it was due to multiple heroic upgrades on the same "name" even though different personas.

Dec 6, 2023
  19. Janakin replied to the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

This is why I am waiting until February to try a persona! Sorry that happened and I hope they restore it all for you.

Dec 6, 2023
  20. Janakin liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Janakin replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I think they should put all wearable saved set gear into it's own "hoard" and not take up bag space. It would also be nice if all...

Dec 5, 2023
  22. Janakin liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Dec 4, 2023
  23. Janakin replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

I like that change. It would be nice on the first tab to see the active quests under the rotation timer.

Nov 16, 2023
  24. Janakin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Laurion's Song Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders.

Could also be that the updates for that have not been done yet and is still on the schedule to do.

Oct 18, 2023
  25. Janakin liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Laurion's Song Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders.

More likely they just did a cut & paste and forgot to go back and update it.

Oct 18, 2023
  26. Janakin replied to the thread Laurion's Song Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders.

So I looked at the two new mounts and they seem to be the same buffs as the last expansion, M and N. Does that mean they have maxed out...

Oct 18, 2023