Jaime Lannister's Recent Activity

1. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

The ? Yes you are replacing every piece of gear each xpac. Maybe not absolute BiS, but you are absolutely replacing each slot easily...

Sep 2, 2020
  2. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

What am I looking at here. Has Hicks with more HP, more AC, more Attack.. but listed as 3rd?

Aug 18, 2020
  3. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Lmao at people who even pay attention to in game "achievement" points. And that's in any game, on or offline, console, or pc. Not just EQ....

Aug 17, 2020
  4. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread AC caps on TLPs.

If you are a Tank.. AC is Bae.

Aug 8, 2020
  5. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

The amount of people who would want to spend 50$ a month for that server would not be high enough. Thatd require dev time programming...

Aug 1, 2020
  6. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?.

I honestly wish the coalition luck. Genuinely hope they snatch some targets from us. Competition makes batphone raids more enjoyable, and...

Jul 31, 2020
  7. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

While I agree that truebox rules should be adhered to on a truebox server, your post is making me laugh so hard. The enjoyable part...

Jul 27, 2020
  8. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Couple things you're being naive about. 1. People have been saying this since Fippy TLP back in like 2011. The "Dedicated Players" Have...

Jul 21, 2020
  9. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread I need suggestions for cheap or easy to get Wis gear for my Druid and Shammy on Aradune..

Solo'able, sure. Testament certainly. But I doubt someone in the midrange level is going to be able to compete with the 2x lvl 50's...

Jul 18, 2020
  10. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread can't believe they removed all-access days remaining.

Now to check it I have to log into their website like a peasant! A PEASANT! That takes almost as long as logging into the forums and...

Jul 15, 2020
  11. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread RIP Aradune.

Who is this we you speak of. When you say OW loot, you sound like you're talking about group xp camps.. lol..

Jul 15, 2020
  12. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

Sturm Brightblade leave this place.

Jul 15, 2020
  13. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

It's jargon used in em que two. It's something you set up within your ini files to make your characters react to specific...

Jul 14, 2020
  14. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

No. They just customize their ini files rather than using the defaults. Very few people are actually writing their own scripts. But...

Jul 14, 2020
  15. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread RIP Aradune.

Uh, EQ is not about accomplishments. It's about getting pixels. More pixels is better than less. More OW spawns = More pixels = more...

Jul 14, 2020
  16. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

Well I've never been to Sol A, where I always hear the most claims about bots, so I'm not sure what's going on there. But can someone...

Jul 14, 2020
  17. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread DB promotes toxic game play.

Do you want even more lag? That's how you get more lag.

Jul 12, 2020
  18. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Please alow free character transfer off Aradune to Rizlona..

You know Rizolna is a server where the primary botting program isn't policed right? You're going to see a metric ton of automated...

Jul 9, 2020
  19. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread yep....servers not responding again.....i'm at a loss for words.

UR DEAD GNOME

Jul 7, 2020
  20. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Anybody notice long zoning times or not being to connect?.

Not gonna lie, I'm having a chuckle cuz of you.

Jul 7, 2020
  21. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread yep....servers not responding again.....i'm at a loss for words.

There are still MULTIPLE THREADS on page 1. Nothing is less visible. All these random new threads do is push the original ones farther...

Jul 7, 2020
  22. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread yep....servers not responding again.....i'm at a loss for words.

Yeah, that's how forums work. They definitely make their decisions based on how many new threads are created about a specific topic on...

Jul 7, 2020
  23. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Aradune is dead again, or at least logging into it..

ETA, when bonus xp is over.

Jul 7, 2020
  24. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread yep....servers not responding again.....i'm at a loss for words.

Thanks for making a post about this.

Jul 7, 2020
  25. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Nerf the Krono.

Can somebody please define "Reasonable prices" for me? I see this posted all the damn time, it makes no sense. ITEMS ARE SO GOD...

Jul 7, 2020
  26. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread can we do paid transfers fm aradune -> riz.

Just make a new character.. its classic, which means the level cap is 50 and all the gear is ez to come buy. You can casually max lvl and...

Jul 7, 2020
  27. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Yea, I'm done..

Today for 20 minutes I couldn't log in, and zoning took up to 10 minutes for a few hours... Other than that, I put in a solid 8 hours of...

Jul 7, 2020
  28. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Afk necros and mages at prime camps are about 10 more worthy of bans than Wizard Track, and they don't even begin to police that. Think...

Jul 6, 2020
  29. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Yea, I'm done..

What are you talking about? What constant issues? I Play every single day for hours with zero issues. It gets laggy during prime time on...

Jul 6, 2020
  30. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread zone loading time on Aradune is....

Selo's/Mangler actually split the player base between people who wanted different things. Rizlona doesn't pull anywhere near the...

Jul 2, 2020
  31. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread zone loading time on Aradune is....

It'll be fixed when bonus XP is over. Just a matter of too many people being online right now.

Jul 2, 2020
  32. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Worst Camps in Classic.

Having done every camp there is to do in classic. It's Bilge and Xorbb.

Jul 2, 2020
  33. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread No Krono Currency, 1 Character per human being TLP.

This. Also, a no Krono server isn't going to happen, Krono is how DPG makes their money.

Jul 1, 2020
  34. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Remember when new players could actually afford upgrades?.

Huh? What do you mean specifically by this? Compared to the amount of plat you earn from selling trash drops and having /split on in...

Jun 28, 2020
  35. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Any point in playing if you dont box?.

I don't box. Got level 50 grouping just fine. There's only about 3 or 4 items I could upgrade via group/solo content, everything else would...

Jun 24, 2020
  36. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread There is NO queue on Aradune right now!!!.

What? Everything is cheap as hell. Yaks aren't even worth 1kpp anymore. Kronos are only worth like 2k plat. The market is flooded with...

Jun 21, 2020
  37. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Players call for nerf, succeed, now everyone calls for nerf.

I wanna know who the F was calling for Bond of Death Nerf.

Jun 18, 2020
  38. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

When the target dies, you now don't continue to get the healing.

Jun 17, 2020
  39. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

Yeah this hits pretty hard.

Jun 17, 2020
  40. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Loosing place in Que?.

The number it gives you is NOT YOUR WAIT TIME. It's not telling you how long you should expect to wait. It's telling you how long the...

Jun 16, 2020
  41. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread I have killed the Ghoul Sage 15+ times....

Why camp Runed Cowl when you can camp Plat Tiara

Jun 16, 2020
  42. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

Gm's almost always hide themselves from /who. I've had GM's standing in front of me, and they still don't show up on the GM list.

Jun 15, 2020
  43. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

So I'm not allowed to play EQ for 48 hours, micro napping in between 23 minute respawn timers? That's EQ Baby.

Jun 15, 2020
  44. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread A 2nd Aradune isn't likely.

Why do you need to compete with that? What are they preventing you from doing? Group content wise, you will get the camps you want...

Jun 15, 2020
  45. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Plz put the original mana stones back in on tlp's.

I dont even want to imagine the mess evil eye camp would become...

Jun 14, 2020
  46. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Solution for long queue times on Aradune.

Yes I understand what you are saying, but you act like they dont have people who's job it is to think of stuff like that. They have a...

Jun 14, 2020
  47. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Solution for long queue times on Aradune.

Lemme stop you right here. Cause this is where you are wrong. They ain't losing money. They are making it hand over fist right now....

Jun 14, 2020
  48. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread FBSS absurdity.

Camp something else to save money and buy an fbss. There are more top end items pouring into the server due to every high end camp being...

Jun 6, 2020
  49. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Only 77 waiting in Aradune queue....

Lol who the hell joins chat? Surprised anyone is in there honestly.

May 31, 2020
  50. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread 110min wait 2 hours ago and now 155mins without loggin in.

The time you see on the queue is not how long it expects the queue to be for you. It's how long the average person has waited, up to that...

May 30, 2020
  51. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Is this as good as it gets?.

Do you think they HAVEN'T considered that? Of course they have. They have all the statistics, and they are a business. They are going...

May 30, 2020
  52. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Is this as good as it gets?.

Dead in the water? How does that even make sense? The reason there is a queue is because there are literally more people trying to...

May 30, 2020
  53. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Wish List for a TLP server.

They make so much damn money off of people switching to Iksar once Kunark opens, and what you suggest sounds like a lot of serverside work....

May 23, 2020
  54. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Pally Tanking.

Unless they nerfed it, you could likely serve as one of the most vital raid classes on boss fights your guild doesn't quite have the...

May 21, 2020
  55. Jaime Lannister replied to the thread Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild.

Elaida is a leader here? REVEAL YOURSELF!? #WifeSwap So is this Aradune's version of TL? Or just lots of former TL members? Not going...

May 20, 2020