Iuwene's Recent Activity

1. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Persona XP

Something strange is going on with persona xp. Zone: Crescent Reach Level 10 cleric (no persona) gets about 6.5% on a level 10 puma...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Iuwene replied to the thread Multi crashes during Artisan and the Druid raid tonight on AB.

Did it just fine on AB Though many had horrendous lag.

Apr 7, 2024
  3. Iuwene replied to the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

This is especially annoying if you use a custom banking window that opens up all bags at once. Even if you are not at a bank, opening your...

Apr 6, 2024
  4. Iuwene liked AZerker's post in the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

At what point will we be able to open all inventory bags and bank bags and be able to see all the items, instead of running into blank...

Apr 6, 2024
  5. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Will this also fix (potentially) the spell bar lockup ?

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Iuwene liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Iuwene liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Had spellbar lockout several times during 3 raids today. Custom spellbar, bypassing launcher (but patched before), not multi key binding....

Mar 31, 2024
  9. Iuwene replied to the thread a forge courier.

I have run into this forge courier several times down the ramp from the forge. It is high in the air and agros my group, but only ranged...

Mar 25, 2024
  10. Iuwene liked Allayna's post in the thread a forge courier.

Category: Pathing Date/Time: Thu Jan 04 20:36:47 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: 337.61, -878.07,...

Mar 25, 2024
  11. Iuwene replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Ping on AB with glass fibre connection is 25ms, to FV it is over 100ms... So quite a difference. With 4G/LTE, which I have to use often, it...

Mar 21, 2024
  12. Iuwene replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

How do you think it crashed :)?

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Spell runes on LS raid vendor

Not sure if this is a bug or intended: The raid vendor in LI zone misses all the spell runes. They were available at the NoS raid vendor,...

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

Didn't get achievement either on 6 characters. Turned in 6 eggs and got 6 augments but no achievement.

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Worked for my bard. Might be another issue. Did you had a song active while clicking ?

Mar 18, 2024
  16. Iuwene replied to the thread Log out in Sunset Hills, log back in in Dragonscale Hills.

Though in this case it would make more sense to put you into an adjacent static zone. I.E. Guild Lobby if you camp out in Guild Hall or...

Mar 13, 2024
  17. Iuwene liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Mar 11, 2024
  18. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Yesterday on Unkempt Woods raid I got coin, but other people in raid didn't. I hope this will get fixed soon.

Mar 11, 2024
  19. Iuwene replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

And don't forget to sacrify a gnome before !

Mar 11, 2024
  20. Iuwene replied to the thread Found in the present.

Did you name the phoenix ? Just tell her an arbitrary name. I agree that this is a quite intransparent step that should be changed, but not...

Feb 20, 2024
  21. Iuwene replied to the thread Times in official anouncements.

Your guess is as good as mine... They probably can't patch AB while it is on the move. So one likely scenario is they bring up AB at the...

Feb 20, 2024
  22. Iuwene replied to the thread Times in official anouncements.

My guess is Angeliana wanted to be nice to us Europeans and tried to convert downtime to our timezone, but missed the fact that she crossed...

Feb 20, 2024
  23. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Times in official anouncements

Can we please, please, please get times in UTC ? The current post about the upcoming downtime on AB is completely screwed up: The...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 20, 2024
  24. Iuwene replied to the thread Multiple Goblin Hunter (7+) Spawns In FF Instance.

I had this happening once to myself the hunters just kep spawning, so that I eventually evacced.

Feb 8, 2024
  25. Iuwene liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Multiple Goblin Hunter (7+) Spawns In FF Instance.

Doing my 100+ run of FF. Lately I've been waiting for the NPCs to run from the second area (the boars/trainer/ww one) to the third area...

Feb 8, 2024
  26. Iuwene replied to the thread The Next Targets.

Did the quest two days ago without problems. You are aware that three of the missives are ground spawns and no mob drops? Easiest might be...

Feb 5, 2024
  27. Iuwene replied to the thread Not A Bug certain windows always on top.

It will be fixed when ALL UI elements are migrated to the new UI. When this will happen, noone knows. Until then you have the option to...

Feb 1, 2024
  28. Iuwene replied to the thread "Plucked" Achievment in FF.

The bug that only the first person to zone in could get the achievement has been fixed with January patch. I have seen multiple persons...

Jan 28, 2024
  29. Iuwene replied to the thread "Plucked" Achievment in FF.

Do you kill the four archers that spawn together with final boss? This seems to be the only reliable way to get the achievement. Never...

Jan 28, 2024
  30. Iuwene replied to the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

Thats exactly how I do it. I let the friendlies run ahead and slowly follow invis. Usually I run into one or two goblin south of the npc...

Jan 28, 2024
  31. Iuwene replied to the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Redirecting unwanted spam to hidden tabs does not solve the problem, that the spam is still generated and logged. Server-client traffic...

Jan 25, 2024
  32. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

This still happens on live. Any ETA when the "fixed internally" is rolled out to live ?

Jan 22, 2024
  33. Iuwene liked Shay's post in the thread Melee and Spell Spam.

I really don't care how much a pet, or a tank, or anyone for that matter hits/heals something for. Critical or otherwise. I don't care. I...

Jan 22, 2024
  34. Iuwene liked Mikana's post in the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

General chat keeps getting spammed with people from other servers selling PL services, guild recruitment, collection sets, etc. Could use...

Jan 21, 2024
  35. Iuwene replied to the thread Quest mobs can be killed (Costica and Devan in Goru'kar Mesa for sure).

This was always possible. After you finish the questline there they become even agro.

Jan 20, 2024
  36. Iuwene replied to the thread New type 19 aug vanished; no personas..

Sounds like you had another augment from same loregroup already equipped. This makes on of the augments go poof when zoning. With the last...

Jan 20, 2024
  37. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Yeah, noticed this as well when I was mass killing the citizens of Sanctu Seru for slayer. Nearly every corpse was standing.

Jan 18, 2024
  38. Iuwene liked Taladir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Jan 18, 2024
  39. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

This has nothing to do with augment swapping. The cloak is an evolving item that gains xp of its own and levels. The basic version is...

Jan 17, 2024
  40. Iuwene replied to the thread exp cap overflow.

I actually noticed the overflow from maxed AA into regular xp today for the first time (after having died and not being at 99.999 regular)....

Jan 17, 2024
  41. Iuwene replied to the thread Found in the Present.

Did you give the Phoenix a name earlier, as asked for by Emberclaw. I was only able to continue this quest after saying a random name to...

Jan 17, 2024
  42. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

Lore equipped gives you a confirmation dialog if you are about loot another of the same item. So it cannot happen accidently. Does not...

Jan 16, 2024
  43. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

Until the powers to be share their wisdom how this problem can be solved, yes, deleting the cloak would be the only options, as all...

Jan 16, 2024
  44. Iuwene replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

And during PoP era those achievements didn't even exist yet. You have to decide. You can either eat the cake or keep it, but not both. If...

Jan 16, 2024
  45. Iuwene replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

This is hardly a bug. You could also complain that you can't get level 125 on TLP. You will eventually be able to get those achievements...

Jan 15, 2024
  46. Iuwene replied to the thread recruit a friend.

Hm... to get new players... one could do something unthinkable... like.... gasp.... advertise the game.

Jan 13, 2024
  47. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Glitchy?.

Known bug. Supposed to be fixed with patch next week.

Jan 13, 2024
  48. Iuwene replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Can also confirm the very slow transition from character select to in game: [Fri Jan 12 11:34:26 2024]00576:Connected to...

Jan 12, 2024
  49. Iuwene replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Got the fix for mercs loosing all buffs when leveling also in ? Or is that not going to be fixed ?

Jan 10, 2024
  50. Iuwene replied to the thread Mage pet tanking vs Warrior.

The pets from at least the latest two expansion should be table to tank everything in group game, given the corresponding EM earring. But...

Jan 9, 2024
  51. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Bug.

About half a dozen threads about this already with no answer at all. Just hope that they will fix it with the patch next week. Wouldn't bet...

Jan 9, 2024
  52. Iuwene liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

It's nice that some issues with raids got resolved ... on a Saturday. But it would seem like the issues faced (I heard it was a raid not...

Jan 7, 2024
  53. Iuwene replied to the thread AA window popup with more than 250 AA banked.

Yeah...that's what I do. Just hoped there were some option that I missed.

Jan 6, 2024
  54. Iuwene posted a new thread.

AA window popup with more than 250 AA banked

Is there a way to prevent the AA window to popup on each login if you have more than 250 AA banked ? AAs received by certain achievements...

Jan 6, 2024
  55. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

It happens only since LS launch. I am 99.9% sure it is persona related, even if you never touched a persona. Someone changed a piece of...

Jan 5, 2024
  56. Iuwene replied to the thread Teleport to Guild Hall Anchor AA.

And to add to this, can we please make it so, that only members of the casters guild get the notification at all? What good does it do if...

Jan 5, 2024
  57. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

The merc tasks in DLC are a special case, as they give faction instead of xp. Taking away xp from merc tasks in LS would contradict...

Jan 5, 2024
  58. Iuwene replied to the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

Currently it can't be done, as the higher levels of the earring are archetype specific. You could share a druid earring with a cleric or...

Jan 4, 2024
  59. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

Speaking in terms of AA, the NoS merc task give 17 and the LS ones give 22 AA when setting slider to 100% AA.

Jan 4, 2024
  60. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

While I agree that a way to reuse the gained achievements on a persona would be ideal, there are ways to mitigate the grind somewhat. The...

Jan 4, 2024
  61. Iuwene replied to the thread Linked Characters.

In static Basilica CoH works. It does not work in Plane of Smoke, TBL. Both static and trial.

Jan 3, 2024
  62. Iuwene replied to the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

I currently handle this problem by starting a conversion as soon as I have 3 (2 for iconic) of 3 agents. If I wouldn't do it they would...

Jan 3, 2024
  63. Iuwene replied to the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Had the same problem, both on the named and the placeholders. Was able to atteck with pets and push them a little bit with push skills, so...

Jan 3, 2024
  64. Iuwene liked Morphys's post in the thread Fixed Undulating Ocelli - No stats.

I have completed all of the Hunter requirements for Laurion's Song and when I equip the Charm the stats disappear. I am a level 121 Bard....

Jan 2, 2024
  65. Iuwene replied to the thread Chef Goremand in Ankexfen Keep.

Spawned for me after 20 minutes on AB during current bonus.

Jan 1, 2024
  66. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

The whole issue sounds more like a connectivity problem because the only server affected is at another location on another continent. Not...

Dec 31, 2023
  67. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona Glitch.

Probably easier to fix the unintentional swapping than to delete a persona. I am nearly 100% sure that deleting a persona would open...

Dec 31, 2023
  68. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Seems we have another Breakdown in Communication...again.

Dec 31, 2023
  69. Iuwene liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Usually they are already aware before I need to poke. Keep in mind this is a weekend and a holiday weekend to boot. I just happened to...

Dec 30, 2023
  70. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Serious question: Is there no monitoring software active that notices such connection issues and alerts the tech people automatically ? To...

Dec 30, 2023
  71. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Maybe we get some kind of compensation for this crap this time. Ok, one can dream.

Dec 30, 2023
  72. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Error 1017 is back. Happy new year ;)

Dec 30, 2023
  73. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona.

At the moment deleting a persona would also (probably) get rid of the problems that people who created one currently experience. On the...

Dec 27, 2023
  74. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

While it would not help to fix the problems any faster, I strongly believe that telling us what the issues are would comfort many people. I...

Dec 27, 2023
  75. Iuwene replied to the thread Plucked Achievment (Final Fugue).

This seems not to be necessary. On all my runs for the achievements I always had the same toon request the task. But yes, the first...

Dec 27, 2023
  76. Iuwene liked Faradey's post in the thread The end of 2023 is nigh!.

Sorry to say this Angelinana, you can post things linke this but not whats up with the AB Server ( like-> sorry guys, the hardware is...

Dec 27, 2023
  77. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Be it as it is, but is it really too much to expect some minimum courtesy to inform their paying customers what is happening? Probably yes....

Dec 27, 2023
  78. Iuwene replied to the thread Plucked Achievment (Final Fugue).

It worked 6 out of 6 times for me.

Dec 27, 2023
  79. Iuwene replied to the thread Plucked Achievment (Final Fugue).

The most reliable way I found so far is zoning in first and killing the four archers before engaging the Kar. That is, as soon as he pops...

Dec 27, 2023
  80. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

It is not even 5 am there... they are all still asleep.

Dec 27, 2023
  81. Iuwene liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Dec 26, 2023
  82. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

According to Angeliana on Discord the issue is investigated.

Dec 26, 2023
  83. Iuwene replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Actually the cap is 6 additional character slots. 3 using DBG cash and another 3 by using loyality points. But imagine the consequences...

Dec 26, 2023
  84. Iuwene replied to the thread Plucked Achievment (Final Fugue).

Only the first person to zone into the instance can get the achievement at this time. This HAD been fixed already with the last regular...

Dec 26, 2023
  85. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Error 1017 here, too. First on login screen, after running patcher on server select. Only on AB. Other servers seem to be fine.

Dec 26, 2023
  86. Iuwene replied to the thread The end of 2023 is nigh!.

You could at least have let the hamster running until the end of the year...

Dec 26, 2023
  87. Iuwene replied to the thread purchased to lvl 110.

You dont get augments with a heroic toon.

Dec 26, 2023
  88. Iuwene replied to the thread Teleportation keyring does not count page of knowlege.

Fellowship Registration Insignia is a range slot equippable item and it goes into the keyring. There goes your theory... As long as we...

Dec 26, 2023
  89. Iuwene replied to the thread Teleportation keyring does not count page of knowlege.

It is quite inconsistent, yes. For example, the new intrazone teleportation rings Lost and Found from can't be put into the ring, while the...

Dec 26, 2023
  90. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

One more detail: It seems that only buffs that were cast by another character get stripped. Buffs from the merc owner survive the level up.

Dec 24, 2023
  91. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona is suspending my main characters mercenary and removing its buffs..

Mercs currently loose all their buffs when the owner levels, completely indepentend of any persona stuff. Though this new mechanic is...

Dec 24, 2023
  92. Iuwene replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude/Heroism.

I would assume it is intentional. In NoS not every mission dropped the focus. Never have seen it from the Door.

Dec 24, 2023
  93. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Rings Lost and Found

The rings Lost and Found from the LS Heroes Forge mission cannot placed into the teleportation key ring. As other intrazone teleport items...

Dec 23, 2023
  94. Iuwene liked Dylan97's post in the thread Duplicate Merc gets buffs stripped.

I have a mage on the P-Q server. 3 or 4 times now, when he levels up, a message pops up that the mercenary loses all "effects" - buffs,...

Dec 22, 2023
  95. Iuwene replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Noticed this as well today on a new toon on Antonius Bayle. Toon levels.... boom...merc buffs gone. Haven't touched any persona at all.

Dec 22, 2023
  96. Iuwene liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Today, I noticed my mercs losing their buffs upon leveling. This has happened on two separate accounts and multiple times. I'm leveling up...

Dec 22, 2023
  97. Iuwene replied to the thread Linked Characters.

Funny thing is, that the rings enable people to do exactly that thing what DBG was afraid we would use personas for if we could switch...

Dec 22, 2023
  98. Iuwene liked Marton's post in the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

My opinion is that this is a bug/oversight. We have not heard from eq devs so we don't know. Your opinion is different. You don't...

Dec 22, 2023
  99. Iuwene replied to the thread Game intermittently switches personna at character select.

It probably depends on if you fast camp or not. There seems to be a bug that fast camping might be a bit too fast to save your active...

Dec 22, 2023
  100. Iuwene replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Weren't you warned against putting omnivores on your real estate ? The familiar probably eat all your stuff ;) But yeah... I agree......

Dec 22, 2023
  101. Iuwene liked Marton's post in the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

https://www.raidloot.com/items/164606 [46985] Restless Focus VI Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Focusable: Yes Casting:...

Dec 22, 2023
  102. Iuwene replied to the thread Final Fugue: Firethorn's Firebarbs triggering too often.

Yes. I have a chanter in my team and nearly never witness a significant drain by Firethorn, as my chanters drain cancels his. Mind Whirl...

Dec 21, 2023
  103. Iuwene replied to the thread Group perfected invisibility I.

Would be helpful if you mentioned server and zone. There are some locations in Norrath that simple dispel invis.

Dec 19, 2023
  104. Iuwene replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

@Niente: You guys lost a lot of credibility and brownie points over the whole persona thing. NOW would be the right time to be completely...

Dec 19, 2023
  105. Iuwene replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Yeah.... sounds very comfortable and not prone to human error at all ;) Seriously, as long as people have to follow multipage safety...

Dec 18, 2023
  106. Iuwene liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread SOS failure.

I'm sure with that level of detail you provided, they'll get right on it!

Dec 18, 2023
  107. Iuwene replied to the thread Confirmed Final Fugue - Raid OOC timers.

It is definitely a 5 min raid timer.

Dec 18, 2023
  108. Iuwene liked Windance's post in the thread Confirmed Final Fugue - Raid OOC timers.

I just noticed that the group mission " Final Fugue " generates a raid level out of combat rest timer.

Dec 18, 2023
  109. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

You contradict yourself. As APs don't have to do the progessions tasks, there will be no repetition of the procedure. It is all done and...

Dec 18, 2023
  110. Iuwene replied to the thread Rallosian Spellslinger has abnormally increased hitpoints?.

I had spawn Conquerors from any Rallosian. Though Commanders and Spellslingers seem to have a higher chance.

Dec 17, 2023
  111. Iuwene replied to the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

RNG can be a real . I saw it drop in 2 of 6 missions.

Dec 17, 2023
  112. Iuwene replied to the thread Hand to Hand Skill Increasing while using Two Hander.

I guess this we have to thank the new personas for. Because of them they had to change the equipping rules, as swapping between a dual...

Dec 17, 2023
  113. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Quest: Heroic Errand Runner, Heroes Forge zone

During this quests you get a "Transfrogifying Hoops" which is usable only at 120+ As all Laurion Songs progression quests are open to at...

Dec 17, 2023
  114. Iuwene replied to the thread Rallosian Spellslinger has abnormally increased hitpoints?.

There always have been some mobs with much more hp in the mix at least since ToL. The Commanders and Spellslingers in PalLomen fall into...

Dec 17, 2023
  115. Iuwene replied to the thread Bag disappeared into the shop floor.

Before there were shared bank slots, dropping something to the ground was used to transfer items to another toon on same account.. Today I...

Dec 16, 2023
  116. Iuwene replied to the thread Crowd control?.

Don't discard the druid so fast. At higher levels they will be your main DPS source, often outdamaging the mage. You could use a tank...

Dec 15, 2023
  117. Iuwene replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Latest patch didn't even touch personas according to the notes. Not even talkin about fixing them. I wouldn't touch them before at least...

Dec 15, 2023
  118. Iuwene posted a new thread.

LS Missions don't give evolving item experience

Not sure if this intended or a bug. But in NoS the four group missions gave each 2% xp on the evolving cloak. Neither of the two group...

Dec 15, 2023
  119. Iuwene replied to the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

True. But we are talking about EQ, don't we?

Dec 14, 2023
  120. Iuwene replied to the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Be careful with what you wish for. If they do not count mercs as players anymore, they might also not count as players anymore when...

Dec 13, 2023
  121. Iuwene replied to the thread Missing Plat.

There was a bug on Beta that erased all your money, when creating a persona. It had been fixed, but maybe it reappeared.

Dec 12, 2023
  122. Iuwene replied to the thread Druid dps?.

I haven't bought the new AA yet, but the old ones at NoS level are now also instacast.

Dec 10, 2023
  123. Iuwene replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

The mana situation got much worse with the new LS spells. While in NoS my mana lasted through a full LotD run, killing 30 mobs, now with...

Dec 10, 2023
  124. Iuwene replied to the thread Spelling and grammar bugs? Really, Med?.

More likely it should haven been "dally".

Dec 10, 2023
  125. Iuwene liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 8, 2023
  126. Iuwene liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Lich in Hero's Forge.

The lich bounces around way to much way to fast in the mission. Doesn't stay in one spot for more than a second or 2.

Dec 8, 2023
  127. Iuwene replied to the thread Cleric healing fails.

Most complaints about cleric healing are about mercs, so I assumed yours would be as well. I apologize for wrongly assuming.

Dec 6, 2023
  128. Iuwene replied to the thread Laurion Inn Clicky.

Was the same with the NoS clicky. Really stupid as all NoS quests allow level 100.

Dec 5, 2023
  129. Iuwene replied to the thread Persona's not sharing DoN progression or Muram Trial progression.

DoN AA are coupled with a faction choice. And factions are individual to each persona. So they cannot be shared easily I assume. The...

Dec 5, 2023
  130. Iuwene replied to the thread AAs with cast time are kind of bugged right now..

I have been told the cast time of those quick damage AA was reduced to 0.1s. So it is probably Intentional.

Dec 5, 2023
  131. Iuwene replied to the thread Not A Bug Adventurer's Perk in LS.

Perk is only for raid currency, not group currency

Dec 5, 2023
  132. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Anyone noticed that in the live patchnotes today they didn't mentioned "changing classes quicker" anymore? ;)

Dec 5, 2023
  133. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Sharing the achievements is actually a negative when it comes to leveling beyond 110. One of the very few pluses is that you also share the...

Dec 5, 2023
  134. Iuwene replied to the thread Druid dps?.

As said, high level your dots are your bread and butter. Druids can parse in the top ten dps on raids. But be aware that the big dots you...

Dec 4, 2023
  135. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Only think is, you cannot, as all cloak evolutions share the same lore group. So if you have an evolved cloak on your main, you cannot...

Dec 3, 2023
  136. Iuwene replied to the thread Cleric healing fails.

Given the probable level difference of more than 30 levels between you and the powerleveled toon I assume you were not grouped, else the...

Dec 3, 2023
  137. Iuwene posted a new thread.

Cast bar window stays after casting a spell

Sometimes, I could not reproduce when, an empty casting window stays on the screen after casting a spell. It will vanish after casting...

Dec 2, 2023
  138. Iuwene liked Xcelon Silverblade's post in the thread A trader system that works..

its been 20 some years since the trader / baz came out and little has been done to improve it. Because its so cumbersome and requires you...

Dec 2, 2023
  139. Iuwene replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

Interesting, as I face a similar question currently. I added a Bard to my DRU/MAG/ENC/SK/CLR team but i am not yet sure if another Mage or...

Dec 2, 2023
  140. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

If the swap restriction didn't kill the whole project, the ignorance on how leveling beyond 110 actually works and deny AP this way...

Dec 1, 2023
  141. Iuwene replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

I just think you are not paranoid enough.

Nov 29, 2023
  142. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

ROFL....AP are on Test now, but people are warned not to use them because they could break their toon. Good way to go... What isTest...

Nov 28, 2023
  143. Iuwene replied to the thread Blackfeather Roost - Fenith a tame griffon quest chain broken..

Are you sure you are using the correct treat? Griffon 1 and Griffon 2 need different recipes.

Nov 28, 2023
  144. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There would be no need to switch AP to loot an item for an AP as they share the inventory with all AP on that toon.

Nov 27, 2023
  145. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Dev just confirmed on Discord that the in game help text is correct. The restriction just has not been implemented yet. What a loss...

Nov 27, 2023
  146. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Actually it is 15 minutes, but still...

Nov 25, 2023
  147. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Perhaps they hope to sell Switch-Anywhere unlockers in DB shop. Per persona.

Nov 24, 2023
  148. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

On Beta there is now a help text for the personas. It clearly states that you will only be able to switch in starter zones or fast camp...

Nov 23, 2023
  149. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Did you ever get any TS to 350? Not even speaking of all of them. A minor annoyance, indeed. :eek:

Nov 22, 2023
  150. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

You are aware, that you cant buff your main with your AP on same account?

Nov 22, 2023
  151. Iuwene replied to the thread 31 expansion suggestion.

Have a better suggestion: :) Implement script language to automate your box team. Heck... let it even be in Fortran or Cobol;) Makes all...

Nov 22, 2023
  152. Iuwene replied to the thread Quest Help.

Might be a faction problem. Sometimes chars seem to start with low faction with those Katta guys. My druid was even KoS initially for...

Nov 20, 2023
  153. Iuwene replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

With regard to the improvements in the Overseer system: While it is a big improvement to stay on the Quests tab after starting a quest this...

Nov 15, 2023
  154. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

As it is at the moment on Beta each AP keeps their own buff list. So no crossbuffing. And I don't see why and how this would and should...

Nov 15, 2023
  155. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Come on... If you cant play the race with your favorite class, thats what illusions are for...

Nov 11, 2023
  156. Iuwene replied to the thread Trio: Magician, Enchanter and ???.

Also, the AA nukes neither trigger Gift of Mana nor profit from it. Thinking of it, that might actually be a bug.

Nov 5, 2023
  157. Iuwene replied to the thread Trio: Magician, Enchanter and ???.

Used Druid, Mage, Chanter trio for years up to ToV when I added a SK. Druid is a dps class at high level, but for that he burns through...

Nov 1, 2023
  158. Iuwene liked Angeliana's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

We are hoping to have an FAQ with the responses to at least some posted questions for next week. It will by no means answer every question...

Oct 26, 2023
  159. Iuwene replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

If switching is in deed going to be limited to certain zones, you can just scrap the whole half baked project and assign the dev capacity...

Oct 25, 2023
  160. Iuwene liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

If they are going to limit switching to certain zones, just do us all a favor and abandon the feature now.

Oct 25, 2023