Itune1's Recent Activity

1. Itune1 replied to the thread extend the bonus xp please, unplayable again.

So...maybe...stop paying them to play on this dumpster fire of a server?

Jul 5, 2020
  2. Itune1 replied to the thread Seriously....

Pretty sure everyone is sick of their BS and incompetence

Jul 5, 2020
  3. Itune1 replied to the thread I want to start playing EQ Live.....

Don't play on Aradune. They can't seem to figure out how to manage increased population during peaks hours. Currently trying to just login...

Jul 5, 2020
  4. Itune1 replied to the thread servers not responding again.

Yup, same glaring issues that are just in a loop. I can't tell if they just don't care that these issues are on-going, that they are unable...

Jul 5, 2020
  5. Itune1 replied to the thread Last day of bonus exp! Everyone enjoying it?.

I haven't been able to login to play for the entire duration of this "bonus" because of the 4+hours long queue's.

Jun 18, 2020
  6. Itune1 replied to the thread The queue prevents the majority of players with disposable income from playing.

At the time of writing this there is currently a 136 minute queue to login just to play. I work a standard 8-5 and by the time I get home,...

Jun 18, 2020
  7. Itune1 replied to the thread So did they not fix anything?.

Current average wait time: 176m. I guess playing this game on Aradune is out of the question if you work a regular job during the day. I...

Jun 17, 2020
  8. Itune1 replied to the thread Average wait time 24m, since 3pm. its going on 4 hours.

I've been in the queue since two hours ago..still not in the game. It's quite puzzling to me to implement a queue system in a game that...

Jun 11, 2020