Issk's Recent Activity

1. Issk liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

Room has been made. [IMG]

Sep 20, 2021
  2. Issk liked Abrax's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is a very bad path for Everquest to be going down.

Sep 10, 2021
  3. Issk liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 9, 2021
  4. Issk liked cadres's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Wow, and Erm no. As I said very clearly, I don't have the tech skills to program, well, anything - not even a forage key, even if I...

Aug 27, 2021
  5. Issk liked Windance's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Good luck with that. The GM's are incredibly inconsistent. I've reported several people over the last 2 years and the only ones...

Aug 27, 2021
  6. Issk liked Absor's post in the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

Hang on there! Are you saying I didn't start as a player first! Do I have to show you my beta discs! Sheesh.

Aug 4, 2021
  7. Issk liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Cheating has no place in EQ. But if these cheaters want to persist, Darkpaw could create a dedicated prison server (entirely separated from...

Aug 4, 2021
  8. Issk liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Not at all. No Don't cheat. Don't break the rules. Seems simple enough.

Aug 4, 2021
  9. Issk liked Tarvas's post in the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

I am more concerned with people needing to be told it's okay to leave a crappy guilds than I am about guild officers being crap.

Jul 29, 2021
  10. Issk liked Cicelee's post in the thread The End of Everquest.

Congratulations! You have just been hired to be a part of how Everquest ends. You are responsible for how the game will sunset at some...

Jun 29, 2021
  11. Issk liked niente's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 23, 2021
  12. Issk liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

I went through the Hunter achievements on Magelo for all the classic EQ zones and made a master list of all "rare" mobs (316 of them). I...

Jun 21, 2021
  13. Issk liked wraithvein's post in the thread Juneteenth.

It is the first Official Juneteenth day recognized as a federal holiday. Where is the DB support and recognition of this?

Jun 21, 2021
  14. Issk liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Bard Item:Harmonize 3/4.

Phoshporescent Rapier can be bought from goup vendor in COTF with Group coin. Make it easy on your self

Jun 11, 2021
  15. Issk replied to the thread Any hope for returning older vets?.

I took a few years off and came back - no real issues and got up to speed again quickly, even with limited play time. I have seen a couple...

Jun 11, 2021
  16. Issk liked andross77's post in the thread Tip toe through the fetid, mouldering corpses....[Lag].

This line is gold. Thank you for blessing us with your poetic genius! :)

Jun 1, 2021
  17. Issk liked Coagagin's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

A fool and his Kronos are soon parted...

May 29, 2021
  18. Issk liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

Can I have your stuff?

May 24, 2021
  19. Issk liked Svann2's post in the thread Daybreak grants all of its employees a paid ‘unplug day’.

I just thought this was an interesting bit of news....

May 19, 2021
  20. Issk liked Mepps's post in the thread Double xp Memorial Day weekend or not happening this year?.

We have not forgotten. 50% bonus exp and some other stuff.

May 19, 2021
  21. Issk posted a new thread.

Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?

As the title says - would be nice to be able to buy older xpac collector editions. I imagine there would be a decent amount of interest in...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 3, 2021
  22. Issk liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

EDIT - We will now be launching Thornblade simultaneously with Mischief! Hail, Norrathians! Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane has gotten all...

Apr 26, 2021