Ishtass's Recent Activity

1. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: April 18, 2018.

April 18, 2018 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - EverQuest will no longer run on Windows Vista or older operating...

Apr 18, 2018
  2. Ishtass liked niente's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 03/14/18.

There are updates to melody in our queue, no ETA at this time though. :)

Apr 9, 2018
  3. Ishtass liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Re upped the pack with 3 new maps. I was supposed to upload the new anniversary maps pre patch but I got very ill for over 10 days. :mad:...

Mar 21, 2018
  4. Ishtass posted a new thread.

Slow loading textures

Hey all, I upgraded to win10 a few months back and ever since I've noticed degraded FPS. Notably textures are really slow to load all the...

Forum: Player Support

Mar 18, 2018
  5. Ishtass liked Spellfire's post in the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not sure this is a good way to put players in a celebratory mood.

Mar 12, 2018
  6. Ishtass liked Zaviere's post in the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please reconsider this, like seriously. If that aug is showing it's intended Live stats, EVERYONE is going to want it for EVERY...

Mar 12, 2018
  7. Ishtass liked Cleaver's post in the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I have to say it. You guys have the most frustrating way of developing content. A limited anniversary mission that isnt up all year...

Mar 12, 2018
  8. Ishtass liked Orbital101's post in the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Possible to make this fishing rod no drop or ammo equipable or unbreakable? Thx [IMG] Collection come by set of 8 since CotF, I like to...

Mar 12, 2018
  9. Ishtass liked Karhar's post in the thread Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I use it on my cleric all the time, having 200 invis potions stacked up on potion belt is easy, currently you cant have all 200 on a...

Mar 7, 2018
  10. Ishtass liked Prathun's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 02/21/18.

The Poison Blast effect that the Crypt of Sul Anashti Sul group mission uses isn't a spell at all. It's scripted. The calculation is: Sum...

Mar 6, 2018
  11. Ishtass liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Updated the pack with Theater of Blood Hunter and a list of PM I had pending. I got stopped cold with the last patch so when ever they fix...

Mar 5, 2018
  12. Ishtass liked Prathun's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 02/21/18.

This issue is mostly rares and mostly NPCs from Broken Mirror. These NPCs are scaling as they always have, which happens to be 5 levels...

Feb 22, 2018
  13. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: February 21, 2018.

February 21, 2018 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Fixed several problems with Ring of Scale items. See the Items section...

Feb 21, 2018
  14. Ishtass liked magman's post in the thread Increase cost of mercs?.

um no

Feb 10, 2018
  15. Ishtass liked Lianeb's post in the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

It's only available till someone runs the Kati`Sha event then it will not spawn again till sever reset. This was reported when the...

Feb 5, 2018
  16. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 01/17/18.

Same on Bertox

Jan 27, 2018
  17. Ishtass liked mmats's post in the thread Re-tuned HAs.

"If they die, they die" - Devs [IMG]

Jan 24, 2018
  18. Ishtass liked Millianna's post in the thread My Saturday nights have been ruined....

Belongs here :) better than moaning about nerfs.

Jan 21, 2018
  19. Ishtass liked Orbital101's post in the thread Player X's on Map..

All the nice things we can do with the map windows that people dont use :cool:

Jan 19, 2018
  20. Ishtass liked Eaiana's post in the thread Player X's on Map..

Open the map, click the small compass icon in the lower right corner. Now click "Set My Color" and "Set Group Color" to change them. Click...

Jan 19, 2018
  21. Ishtass replied to the thread My Saturday nights have been ruined....

DBS was really good actually. This is indeed really sad news.

Jan 19, 2018
  22. Ishtass liked Millianna's post in the thread My Saturday nights have been ruined....

The movies have always been lackluster, but DBS wasn’t half bad. Just ask Crunchyroll and Funimation (all the Saturday night server...

Jan 19, 2018
  23. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update FAQ.

A developer mentioned that something was fixed internally, but I don't see the change yet. The team doesn't work directly on the Live...

Jan 19, 2018
  24. Ishtass liked Imak's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 01/17/18.

Original Xalgoz, at home in Kaesora: [IMG] ros Xalgoz, at home in Sathir's Tomb: [IMG] Race change much?

Jan 19, 2018
  25. Ishtass liked Gialana's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 01/17/18.

There is now only one rank needed for transfixer's unity since it casts the highest rank you have scribed of polyfluorescent rune and...

Jan 17, 2018
  26. Ishtass replied to the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

+1

Jan 16, 2018
  27. Ishtass liked monk12's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Couldn't agree more

Jan 16, 2018
  28. Ishtass liked Goodn's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I've been watching the two Test threads, hoping someone has actually done a Test HA after the scale up...but so far no one has...

Jan 16, 2018
  29. Ishtass liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Try this one: Info share on 300+ Tradeskills

Jan 11, 2018
  30. Ishtass liked Numiko's post in the thread Zippo Lighters.

Don't forget the Everquest watch too! [IMG]

Jan 10, 2018
  31. Ishtass liked Nennius's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"Added the /outputfile recipes command. This command prints recipes of the specified tradeskill that qualify you for greater than 300 skill...

Jan 10, 2018
  32. Ishtass liked Daedly's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To each their own. I am still running around in RoF T1 raid gear. So I was planning on using the HA's for gear and currency, so for me I...

Jan 10, 2018
  33. Ishtass liked Tucoh's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nice changes, but please update Warlord's Grasp to work on higher level mobs =( [img]

Jan 10, 2018
  34. Ishtass liked Daedly's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I understand why the change is happening to the way NPC's scale in HA's. However, shouldn't the amount of currency and gear dropped by the...

Jan 10, 2018
  35. Ishtass liked High Voltage's post in the thread Test Update 01/09/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now I wish I had exploited and taken the suspension when I had the chance. Those folks that did will be like lmao now. Would be...

Jan 10, 2018
  36. Ishtass liked Zalamyr's post in the thread Solo raid targets.

That's a pretty big leap in logic there...

Jan 8, 2018
  37. Ishtass replied to the thread Test Update 01/03/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

:D

Jan 5, 2018
  38. Ishtass liked Kempel's post in the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

I had to do the whole ring quest. Wasn't bad, didn't take too long and you get other mobs on your list, but that last one was the only way...

Jan 4, 2018
  39. Ishtass liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Test Update 01/03/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I appreciate that they are trying and don't see the need to be snarky. We've tested a lot of stuff over the years like the 16th, 17th...

Jan 4, 2018
  40. Ishtass replied to the thread Stupid Question - re AAs.

Heh, you'd think something like this would be available... I dunno... in game maybe? /duck

Dec 29, 2017
  41. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/12/17.

Your merc exp is just really negative, it'll take awhile to climb out, but it will climb out. However you're correct in that it's not...

Dec 29, 2017
  42. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/12/17.

Increased data size mixed with serverside lookups and scaling issues with multiple people doing the operation... it's very possible...

Dec 28, 2017
  43. Ishtass replied to the thread adv loot window.

That's the one I made that may or may not be useful. I crunched it down super tiny and never uploaded it anywhere. It barely fit in the...

Dec 26, 2017
  44. Ishtass replied to the thread adv loot window.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="us-ascii"?> <XML ID="EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns="EverQuestData"...

Dec 26, 2017
  45. Ishtass replied to the thread Mercs loosing stuff at 110.

Hah, I didn't notice this until you mentioned it, but same here.

Dec 24, 2017
  46. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

While I think you're getting closer, it's not explicitly a zoning issue. As for myself, I zone more often than earning a single MAA point,...

Dec 24, 2017
  47. Ishtass liked Stedy's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

Merc's still not showing or using weapons, shields. Merc AA xp is still not working properly. Upon reaching max aa where it should give...

Dec 23, 2017
  48. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/12/17.

o_O

Dec 22, 2017
  49. Ishtass liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/2017 - New Bugs Only.

[IMG] This is where I found Mayor Salvador West on Test. I'm not sure how or why he got up here but he can't be hailed from the room...

Dec 21, 2017
  50. Ishtass liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No money items in new expansion?.

No comment other than I plan to expand the Empires of Kunark cash loot to Ring of Scale.

Dec 21, 2017
  51. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

Hey Ngreth, thanks for responding about the gem drop design. Was curious if you intended them to drop in (prior to ROS) HAs, or what...

Dec 21, 2017
  52. Ishtass liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

Define "Global Drops" there are many of them, and I know some are happening since some of the tradeskills are happening. If you mean Cash...

Dec 21, 2017
  53. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

The Merc AA exp bug seems to happen after every Merc AA I get.

Dec 19, 2017
  54. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

Happened to me again as well. It's not back at 0 for me, it's -49%. I noticed it right after gaining an AA so not sure when it happened...

Dec 19, 2017
  55. Ishtass replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

After the patch my merc exp was at a positive 32%, I'll take it

Dec 19, 2017
  56. Ishtass replied to the thread No money items in new expansion?.

I also noticed that in some older HAs that the gem drops are nonexistent. I don't know if this is new or not, but yeah, doesn't even cover...

Dec 19, 2017
  57. Ishtass liked Ratbo Peep's post in the thread No money items in new expansion?.

But enough vendor trash always dropped to pay for the Mercs fees, and spells, etc. While entitlement is indeed a current societal issue...

Dec 19, 2017
  58. Ishtass liked Lorai's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 12/19/17.

Noticed last night there is no Cleric Type 3 Aug - Salus Faycite Shard: Sixteenth Serenity on the Aug Merchant in Overthere. I do have one...

Dec 19, 2017
  59. Ishtass replied to the thread No money items in new expansion?.

It would be a stupid move to push the plat towards bazaar instead of merchants. If DBG intended to move this way it's stupid, and if...

Dec 18, 2017
  60. Ishtass liked Vlerg's post in the thread No money items in new expansion?.

not everyone has been hoarding plat for 17 years, no. Especially with TBM/EoK tradeskill frenzy, plats are at an all-time low. What...

Dec 18, 2017
  61. Ishtass liked Vlerg's post in the thread No money items in new expansion?.

''just loot stuff''? That's the OP point: there's no sellable trash loot in any RoS zone. no diamond, no trade gem, no 'stuff' to...

Dec 18, 2017
  62. Ishtass replied to the thread No money items in new expansion?.

A dev response on this issue would be swell, since it seems very odd but there's been no confirmation if this is a bug or not.

Dec 15, 2017
  63. Ishtass liked Prathun's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 12/12/17.

It's not fine, but the problems associated with a bug in experience code could be as catastrophic as losing ALL your levels. It feels...

Dec 14, 2017
  64. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: December 12, 2017.

December 12, 2017 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Ring of Scale, EverQuest's 24th expansion, is launching! Return to...

Dec 11, 2017
  65. Ishtass liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 12/5/2017 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The new Fear Stun is for the most part the same as the Stun SPA except it checks for Fear Immunity instead of Stun Immunity...

Dec 7, 2017
  66. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Code Update Notes.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Fixed an issue that caused you to stop moving when dismounting if 'Hidecorpse Always' was enabled.

Dec 1, 2017
  67. Ishtass liked Thrillho's post in the thread The Final Feign ?.

Well that's quite the wall, and quite the range. Going to try to break out some of the content, since some of it seems to just be a...

Nov 29, 2017
  68. Ishtass liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Ninja patch?.

Has to do with some sort of load increase on the worlds - I am in no way involved with the technical ops side of things, so I don't...

Nov 29, 2017
  69. Ishtass replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

Anyone have tips on getting Narandi? Do you have to do the whole ring quest or is there another way to get him? MM maybe or Giants Giants...

Nov 29, 2017
  70. Ishtass liked Rorce's post in the thread Ding 106 what will happen to scaling on existing HAs?.

This could be ok, as long as the reward (xp given) is scaled down to match.

Nov 29, 2017
  71. Ishtass liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Monk stunning kick removed?.

It was a nerf. People who raid or are just lazy, don't care because it doesn't affect them; as the only thing at all that they care about...

Nov 19, 2017
  72. Ishtass liked Elnn's post in the thread Monk stunning kick removed?.

Of course it matters to us. But you are listing it as something we gained weighed against what we lost, and the two aren't connected at...

Nov 19, 2017
  73. Ishtass liked DaciksBB's post in the thread Monks.

One thing to note in beta, ID's base cooldown was reduced by 30 seconds so now we can use it every 1.5 minutes

Nov 14, 2017
  74. Ishtass liked Orbital101's post in the thread Intimidation.

Why not add something similar to Disarm?

Nov 14, 2017
  75. Ishtass replied to the thread Faction window.

I enjoy working on things like faction, and having to run around conning things (and having no idea where I am within a con "rank",...

Nov 14, 2017
  76. Ishtass liked Thrillho's post in the thread Monks.

This is being posted from memory, since I didn't have time to do it last night while I was actually in the game, so some details might be...

Nov 13, 2017
  77. Ishtass replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

Jaggedpine was just generally a pain, but I got most of mine at the crossroads.

Nov 13, 2017
  78. Ishtass replied to the thread Monkly Business.

I finally closed my monkly-business tab I always kept open. It doesn't stay up enough to bother checking every day and most folks stopped...

Nov 12, 2017
  79. Ishtass liked Rorce's post in the thread Anything Actually New?.

This, absolutely! Item Find is the best quality of life feature we've gotten in...possibly ever, to be honest! Thanks, devs, for...

Nov 10, 2017
  80. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Code Update Notes.

*** Spells *** - Added 20 additional pages to the spellbook. *** UI *** - Fixed an issue that could cause the client to crash if the...

Nov 9, 2017
  81. Ishtass liked josh's post in the thread Test Update 11/7/2017 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm thoroughly sick of nerfs, how about you stop it, ya know, one month of not pissing everybody off would probably be a good idea. I'm...

Nov 8, 2017
  82. Ishtass liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread New Race/Class Combinations.

what fransisco said. I am writing a quest, and I had to resist mightily when the NPC commented on you coming back from killing "one...

Nov 4, 2017
  83. Ishtass replied to the thread [Request] faction info list.

I'm fairly certain that if it were a quick and easy fix, devs would be willing to make the change because it has nothing to do with skill...

Nov 1, 2017
  84. Ishtass liked Aristo's post in the thread Spells and Abilities: Welcome to Beta! (Read This First).

Welcome to the beta for EverQuest: Ring of Scale! We're excited to have you here, but there are some things you need to know. This thread...

Nov 1, 2017
  85. Ishtass liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Monk Armor/2hbs.

Strongbus is correct. And darn it... I need to add a DB limit for the resists, that's a field overflow... the number is actually...

Nov 1, 2017
  86. Ishtass liked Prathun's post in the thread Mayong V -The Tier Dal Strikeback.

[IMG]

Nov 1, 2017
  87. Ishtass liked Prathun's post in the thread More pages in the spell book.

We're looking into expanding the number of pages in spellbooks. Thanks for letting us know!

Nov 1, 2017
  88. Ishtass liked Kravn's post in the thread More pages in the spell book.

Should never have to delete old spells... most people are completionist when it comes to filling their spellbook. If it needs expanded,...

Nov 1, 2017
  89. Ishtass replied to the thread [Request] faction info list.

If devs got creative, that'd be a cool feature.

Oct 31, 2017
  90. Ishtass liked kenabi's post in the thread [Request] faction info list.

Either a button next to achievements in the inventory screen or a tab in an existing dialog would suffice. It's well past time this was a...

Oct 31, 2017
  91. Ishtass liked niente's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 10/18/17.

Thanks for the report, this is fixed on beta and will be updated with the next patch.

Oct 31, 2017