Ishtass's Recent Activity

1. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: April 15, 2020.

April 15, 2020 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Shadowknight - Your Damage over Time spells at or above level 71 have been...

Apr 15, 2020
  2. Ishtass liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

I saw that and immediately my day was good ;)

Apr 14, 2020
  3. Ishtass liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

There is light at the end of the tunnel :)

Apr 14, 2020
  4. Ishtass liked Telkor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

I really hope this gets fixed in the upcoming patch, fingers crossed! :)

Apr 8, 2020
  5. Ishtass liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

Also was reading through the notes hoping to hear a mention of a fix for it =/

Apr 8, 2020
  6. Ishtass liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

And please also make sure to like the starting post of this thread.

Apr 5, 2020
  7. Ishtass liked Dizok Jester's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

6 accounts and only 1 with a special character in the station name. That account can log into the patcher but cannot login if I use the...

Apr 5, 2020
  8. Ishtass liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

Bumping this thread so it doesn't get completely lost in all the overseer stuff.

Apr 4, 2020
  9. Ishtass liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

Thank you for confirming that its an issue to be tracked.

Mar 21, 2020
  10. Ishtass liked Tyreel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

5 accounts 2 have underscores in name. This issue wouldn't be so bad except once you log in the first character to server select the...

Mar 21, 2020
  11. Ishtass liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

This is confirmed, unfortunately I don't have an ETA at the moment.

Mar 19, 2020
  12. Ishtass replied to the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

Soo, should I start a petition to change my station name or is this something that is going to be fixed?

Mar 18, 2020
  13. Ishtass liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

The proper reply to this is that the way you are playing IS an intended method as it is a method that is supplied by the game itself...

Mar 15, 2020