Ishtass's Recent Activity

1. Ishtass liked Intenso's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

[media] mind all the monk ghostkillers

Aug 2, 2018
  2. Ishtass liked Grammerpolice's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

YOU are the reason that YOU have an "unfair disadvantage" if you'd just clean up your act, do some research and start using the...

Aug 2, 2018
  3. Ishtass liked Nessirfiti's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

I'd apologize for being sarcastic, but honestly? My response without sarcasm would have been much shorter. You implied that nobody would...

Aug 2, 2018
  4. Ishtass liked Sere's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

elumxe's software doesn't have hacks mods he also won't approve any plugins that do. He does his part to ensure that the software he...

Aug 2, 2018
  5. Ishtass liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

As a quick update, we're currently working on pulling together a list of acceptable behaviors that are allowed to be performed by third...

Aug 2, 2018
  6. Ishtass liked elumxe's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

Oh so the criteria is we just change language to java but we use the same core and we are fine? I know for a fact that magelo uses core...

Aug 2, 2018
  7. Ishtass liked elumxe's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

You guys are derailing this thread with your Krono and rmt talk. I can now confirm that THIS topic is about a specific third party CHEAT...

Aug 2, 2018
  8. Ishtass liked elumxe's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

Open letter to devs: Let’s step back for a second before this gets out of hand, I’m all for banning cheaters who interrupt others gameplay...

Aug 2, 2018
  9. Ishtass liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 7/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

July 10, 2018 _____________________ *** Items *** - Fixed several bugs with the focus effects from Sebilis Hardcore Heritage...

Jul 10, 2018