Ironfoot's Recent Activity

1. Ironfoot replied to the thread RANGERS!!!!.

I tried it with 2 and wasnt getting any additional damage at all. Going to try again with 2 other rangers and see if it starts...

Jun 6, 2024
  2. Ironfoot replied to the thread More group/guild less raids content.

Be careful what you ask for. This was "solved" in EQ2. The next expacs basic t1 solo gear would be better than raid gear from the...

Jun 3, 2024
  3. Ironfoot posted a new thread.

RANGERS!!!!

I just recently wanted to test Duskage stalkers conjunction. Got another ranger to cast it on a dummy, then I cast various spells at said...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 3, 2024
  4. Ironfoot replied to the thread dusty monk.

Use default UI in all it's ghast. Not worth changing it, and having the problems that come with new ones, and patches breaking them every...

May 18, 2024
  5. Ironfoot replied to the thread How many krono do I have?.

lets talk about the boards double posting tho!

May 18, 2024
  6. Ironfoot replied to the thread How many krono do I have?.

>uses custom UI >complains on official forums about failure of custom UI /facepalm

May 18, 2024
  7. Ironfoot replied to the thread Level 50 heroic character - why?.

PL toons; a Guide. 52: Level a good pull class (sk, monk, war, ranger, whatever) to 57. You need to get it to 57 to unlock the Intricate...

May 16, 2024
  8. Ironfoot replied to the thread Level 50 heroic character - why?.

Thought I explained it well enough. Wizard mercenaries are unkillable in the old world. Their regen heals faster than the original...

May 15, 2024
  9. Ironfoot replied to the thread persona suggestion: special bag.

You didnt already make a special bag on your own? Drop a 20 slot bag in your first normal bag slot. Whalla, fixed. Granted it's a...

May 14, 2024
  10. Ironfoot replied to the thread Level 50 heroic character - why?.

1-75 took me 4 hours listed on /played on my fastest effort. But normally, if aint being all sweaty about it, just about 5-6 hours. It...

May 14, 2024
  11. Ironfoot replied to the thread Class Balancing - When is it happening?.

Ya'll need to be careful what you ask for. Dont ruin this game like ya did eq2, all in the name of "balance". The people with the vision...

May 14, 2024