Iove's Recent Activity

1. Iove replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

Seems you need to buy token for name reservation, but i dont understand how you can check if you can do reserve before you buy token? So...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:00 AM
  2. Iove liked Crackers's post in the thread We are 4 days away from name reservations....

And no details or clarification. Since the announcement, we have given next to no updates, clarification, response to feedback, etc....

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  3. Iove posted a new thread.

Name reservation?

How name reservation will work, if servers will not up? Maybe someone know if such things was before? I read if you have some name with...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 5, 2024
  4. Iove liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Iove liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Despite your personal opinion, it wasn't that popular as seen in low player population on Oakwynd. It's not the worst thing but it...

Apr 5, 2024
  6. Iove replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

So why 25th must be different? 4 week of classic not hurt ppl who like fast progression or later expansions start, but make classics fun...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Iove replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Dont care about FTE, but hate Kunark start. I want Classic EQ for at lest few weeks!

Apr 4, 2024