1. internalprime8 has a new avatar.

Apr 16, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  2. internalprime8 has a new avatar.

Apr 9, 2024
  3. internalprime8 has a new avatar.

Apr 3, 2024
  4. internalprime8 has a new avatar.

Mar 18, 2024
  5. internalprime8 liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 4, 2024
  6. internalprime8 liked Angeliana's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

[IMG] Knowledge test time, we hope you studied! Do you know EverQuest, like REALLY know EverQuest? How about the lore surrounding...

Feb 21, 2024
  7. internalprime8 replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Since my guess has already been posted, I'll make a longshot guess and say Qeynos.

Feb 21, 2024
  8. internalprime8 liked HicksSelos's post in the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

<Democracy Manifest> Is a semi-casual EU time zone (daytime US) raiding guild on the new 25th anniversary TLP server due in May 2024 Lets...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. internalprime8 liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

[IMG] Hello Norrathians! I just wanted to give an update about a huge trip that I'm wrapping up. I conducted interviews with Jenn Chan,...

Feb 19, 2024
  10. internalprime8 replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

What I would like to see is a yearly "seasonal" server that runs until OoW/DoN era, chills there for a few months, and then merges with a...

Feb 8, 2024
  11. internalprime8 replied to the thread 25th TLP server - Eu Timezone - Putting together a team.

Sent you a friend request on discord.

Jan 22, 2024