Inictus's Recent Activity

1. Inictus replied to the thread Advice on GUI.

Also - don't use /exit. Your layout changes are not saved when doing this.

Jan 22, 2024
  2. Inictus liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

That could be an additional achievement. Reward = Gamma slider.

Jan 18, 2024
  3. Inictus liked Lodestar's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Very disappointed that this was preemptively pushed just like personas. Why does DB feel a need to force push game-critical updates before...

Jan 17, 2024
  4. Inictus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Same here. It's giving me a major headache trying to play now. Its just unplayable.

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Inictus liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Inictus liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

I find it funny that so many people are bashing personas without using it or wanting to use them. I think that the most basic...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Inictus liked WhatUptime's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Personas are for the people like me, who have stopped boxing and hate doing achievements over and over for alts. Now, my chars share the...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Inictus liked Flatchy's post in the thread recruit a friend.

Because none of us have friends?? ;)

Jan 12, 2024
  9. Inictus liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 11, 2024
  10. Inictus replied to the thread LDON Collect Bug.

I'll try it again today to see if it happens again. I may have switched personas on my main character prior to doing this LDON, not sure if...

Jan 10, 2024
  11. Inictus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character/Persona login.

In my case, I had seen the low level APs on the character select. Thinking this might be a bug in the character select, I went in...

Jan 10, 2024
  12. Inictus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character/Persona login.

I've had this happen as well. I logged my main crew out invised in a high level zone. When I came back the next day to resume, the low...

Jan 10, 2024
  13. Inictus replied to the thread LDON Collect Bug.

Eh? I've done tons of these tasks in the past over many many years. You have to loot the required number of items. Period. I always set one...

Jan 9, 2024
  14. Inictus posted a new thread.

LDON Collect Bug

I was just running a Takish-Hiz LDON dungeon for a collect mission and I was supposed to collect 23 Sandy Banners. This was with a 51SK,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 9, 2024
  15. Inictus replied to the thread New to EQ, finished the tutorial, now what?.

I'd do the Hero's Journey if I were you. Its a guided experience from level 1 to about 75. You get some decent newbie gear along the way as...

Jan 5, 2024
  16. Inictus replied to the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

I was an AP naysayer until I started to think about how this feature is perfect (or almost) for a player like me. I 3-box but I can never...

Dec 27, 2023
  17. Inictus liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

It's been a long day. [IMG]

Nov 28, 2023
  18. Inictus liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Looking to add a 4th.

could you two get a room and stay on topic here?

Nov 28, 2023
  19. Inictus replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - don't give them any ideas!

Nov 28, 2023
  20. Inictus liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023
  21. Inictus liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

What a stupid waste of time. This could have been the coolest feature in EQ, in decades. I see very little use for this now, complete waste...

Nov 27, 2023
  22. Inictus liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Going to sound like a broken record, but why even put any resources into this feature at all with such restrictions that make it 95%...

Nov 27, 2023
  23. Inictus liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

RIP. Typical, EQ though two steps forward, only to stumble down some stairs.

Nov 27, 2023
  24. Inictus liked Sobmre's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

HAHAH just when you thought something awesome was about to be put in game.......DBG strikes again with the NOPE hammer.....it wouldn't...

Nov 27, 2023
  25. Inictus liked Andarriel's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

Epic Fail on AP's what could of been! im really dissapointed :(

Nov 27, 2023
  26. Inictus replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Very disappointing. On the flip side, I just saved some money.

Nov 27, 2023
  27. Inictus replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I'm hoping that they changed the code based on everyone's comments on the forums and just forgot to change the tip window's text. But I...

Nov 25, 2023