Inga's Recent Activity

1. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is Test Update thread. I am talking about the bug still happening on Test server.

Jul 12, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  2. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing...

Jul 12, 2020 at 6:26 AM
  3. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

TL;DR: Close Overseer window during Rotation and Collect all rewards of finished quests when you open Overseer window until this bug is...

Jul 12, 2020 at 3:20 AM
  4. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

When you are playing player Rogue class for rogue merc tuning, you are properly geared. Not all DPS classes players are properly...

May 1, 2020
  5. Inga replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I think this is the same bug, or deeply related to this thread. I found that bug and reported on March 7, 2020 in Test Update...

May 1, 2020
  6. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

Did you choose Kaladim as The First Recruitment tutorial quest? Kaladim Reward Preview shows Tumpy Blacksmith Cliffdiver Greenblood...

Apr 6, 2020
  7. Inga replied to the thread Agents.

ID Number 113 is probably darkvine thistle and darkvine nightcreeper probably does not exist....

Apr 4, 2020
  8. Inga replied to the thread Agents.

OvrMiniImageClient.txt shows agent list and its rarity. 12 Elite 24 Rare 36 Uncommon Iconic 24 Uncommon non-Iconic 84 Common 1 Elite...

Apr 4, 2020
  9. Inga replied to the thread Is there a list of AAs that are *not* autogranted?.

Heroic do not give HoT+ AA even if it is 85 or lower. For example, if you use Heroic on Free or Silver account, you won't gain Spell...

Apr 4, 2020
  10. Inga liked Riou's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

The tier breakdown of all 181 Agents: 84 common, 60 uncommon, 24 rare, 13 elite 36 of the uncommons are iconic, all rares and elites...

Apr 4, 2020
  11. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

Please check the following agents, too. 013 anitohk_the_everliving Rare Harvester (4), Scholar (2) 037 amber Uncommon Harvester (1),...

Apr 4, 2020
  12. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

Are there agents who can only be recruited with quests? Are there "very rare" agents compared to others? I saw 11 elite agents on test...

Apr 3, 2020
  13. Inga liked NightKing's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

Not sure a bug has been created for this yet. There are not any Spy (5) agents available to complete Elite quests requiring them. Here is...

Apr 3, 2020
  14. Inga liked Kumudil's post in the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Windchill Sprites :: fixed to worse?.

Before last "fix" the Sprites could be eventually spawned, by killing cadavers in the NW part of the zone. Now, after the last fix, the...

Apr 2, 2020
  15. Inga posted a new thread.

Confirmed Overseer Collection Item Dispenser Reward Option

Overseer no longer offers Ornamentation Dispenser and Tradeskill reward option for F2P. However, it still offers Collection Item Dispenser...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 25, 2020
  16. Inga liked Beimeith's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

First Question: Can we have a discussion about removing/reducing all the really harsh racial NPC abilities on TRASH mobs? Not a...

Mar 24, 2020
  17. Inga liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Overseer: Discrepancies Between Tabs (# of Agents Owned).

Under Agents tab, I set filter to Artisan to see candidates for Conversion. I had 2x Engineers and a couple single copies of other agents....

Mar 24, 2020
  18. Inga replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong.

I experienced similar bug on Test server. Before Test Update 03/09/2020, Incapacitation duration was much longer. Explorer, Merchant, and...

Mar 20, 2020
  19. Inga liked Koryu's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong.

[img] This is a screenshot of an agent with an 18 hour incapacitation timer, taken on 3/18/2020 at 7:35 PM. I then collected the reward to...

Mar 20, 2020
  20. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Test server news you see when you log in first time, at server select, or eqnews.txt in test everquest folder.

Mar 10, 2020
  21. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

March 11, 2020 - All Access members who log in to EverQuest during our 21st Anniversary Celebration (between March 16th and May 10th) will...

Mar 10, 2020
  22. Inga liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

marketplace weapon ornaments from the vault, they seem to be ones that were 300-400 dbc illusion potions for new Elddar, yes

Mar 9, 2020
  23. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If the merchant doesn't sell Overseer related items, the priority of currency for me will be low, as other items are expensive right...

Mar 9, 2020
  24. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Overseer I cannot see the words longer than 10-11 letters at Agents Tab > Traits, such as Shadowknig(ht?), Shadowed (Men?), and...

Mar 9, 2020
  25. Inga liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I made the Ornamentation dispenser Heirloom TODAY, so I'm not sure it will make it into the patch. If not, it will be heirloom in...

Mar 9, 2020
  26. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This bug didn't happen yesterday. Today, when I clicked Level 1 Common Crafting Quest, Brew for the Day ! Artisan (1) Select Agent...

Mar 8, 2020
  27. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Overseer I have Goblin Mapmaker x2 agents, Common Artisan (1). When I click "Select Agent" for !Artisan (1) agent or ?agent, Available...

Mar 6, 2020
  28. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Overseer Feedback Please add "sort by Quest type" function to Offered Quest List in Quest Tab and icons that indicate Quest type for each...

Mar 4, 2020
  29. Inga replied to the thread Overseer.

Tutorial quest reward Kelethin Captain Silverwind (Uncommon): Diplomat (3), Soldier (1) High Elf, Paladin, Benevolent, Heroic (Common)...

Mar 2, 2020
  30. Inga liked Tlail's post in the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Overseer: It would be nice if all timers (Quest duration and Incapacitate ones) or at least the 24h, 48h and 72h ones would be reduced by...

Mar 2, 2020
  31. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

There are other quests with double bonuses. Side Business (Level 1 Common Trade) Bonuses: Fierce, Fierce Success default: 58% Common...

Mar 2, 2020
  32. Inga liked Sobmre's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

STRATOS AND THE OTHER ZONES IN THAT EXPANSION

Feb 4, 2020
  33. Inga replied to the thread Info Needed Mercs changing appearance.

Hire long hair female dark elf mercenary while shrouded. Remove shroud and zone. Mercenary become short hair (default?) appearance. I...

Jan 19, 2020
  34. Inga liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Info Needed Mercs changing appearance.

Came back after a five-year break and my high-level mercs look different from when I left. Leveling a character in the 50s and my merc...

Jan 19, 2020