Inga's Recent Activity

1. Inga liked Sobmre's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

STRATOS AND THE OTHER ZONES IN THAT EXPANSION

Feb 4, 2020
  2. Inga replied to the thread Info Needed Mercs changing appearance.

Hire long hair female dark elf mercenary while shrouded. Remove shroud and zone. Mercenary become short hair (default?) appearance. I...

Jan 19, 2020
  3. Inga liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Info Needed Mercs changing appearance.

Came back after a five-year break and my high-level mercs look different from when I left. Leveling a character in the 50s and my merc...

Jan 19, 2020
  4. Inga replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Does it mean any pet class with raid level beneficial duration focus back item such as Descending Moon, Ascending Sun, and Ice...

Jan 15, 2020
  5. Inga liked Caisy's post in the thread The Other Brother (CoTF HA).

Cleaning up some quests to finish Hero AA's and did this mission today. Brother Chintle is broken. He hit my raid geared SK for 450k hps....

Jan 14, 2020
  6. Inga replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

It doesn't make sense level 106 spell non-EM pet gains Cloak of Enhancement XXIII when EM pet classes are struggling to get EM 19 Earring....

Jan 13, 2020
  7. Inga replied to the thread Evader's Invisibility.

These classes have both invis, but only Brd has double invis ability. After FD, stand and instant invis sometimes fails, but you will...

Jan 12, 2020
  8. Inga replied to the thread The mobs that spawn after HA started are using different status.

I did Bane of Decay HA as level 105 and 110 after I posted, but I couldn't find difference about the min damage against pet. I didn't parse...

Jan 8, 2020
  9. Inga replied to the thread Strikethrough DMG.

I have done and finished the HA after I posted and I think I found a bug. In short, there are RoS T1 mobs (step 1 and outside gate) and...

Jan 7, 2020
  10. Inga posted a new thread.

The mobs that spawn after HA started are using different status

I will explain about what I found in GMM HA The Darkness Howls, but this issue may affect other HA that spawns level 106+ mobs after...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 7, 2020
  11. Inga replied to the thread Artisan's Prize is out but not possible for 3 expansions.

The Artisan's Prize aug is Required 105 anyway.

Jan 3, 2020
  12. Inga liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

GMM was not on test till last Thursday that is when I was able to get in but limited access to the zone some doors were locked.

Jan 2, 2020
  13. Inga replied to the thread Conflagrant? HAs difficulty increase?.

I think there is a bug related to mob status that probably affects all HA. I will post about it at Bug Reports forum when I have enough...

Dec 27, 2019
  14. Inga replied to the thread Glitched ground spawn collection point in Stratos.

You can ride on mount and drop 2 or 3 times from top level for the above image/video location.

Dec 27, 2019
  15. Inga replied to the thread Strikethrough DMG.

I checked GMM static and The Darkness Howls mission on Test server, then checked the mission on Live server. On Test server, I requested...

Dec 20, 2019
  16. Inga replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

- Necromancer - Summon Remains now consumes 4 Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins when cast. - Shadowknight - Summon Remains now consumes 4 Tiny Jade...

Oct 11, 2019
  17. Inga replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I don't think 2% cost classes are puller group. It is Rogue, Bard, and FD classes group. Feign Death is non-instant Fade ability. For...

Oct 5, 2019
  18. Inga replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Bard Fading Memories ability is handled this way right now. However, if it is expanded to all classes, it will consume huge resource...

Oct 3, 2019
  19. Inga liked Fian's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

While it is easy to complain about dev decisions (count me in that group too), I do want to commend them on one thing. Normally, they push...

Oct 1, 2019
  20. Inga replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Please change the mana/endurance resource cost to the mana/endurance reduction effect. In other words, please make it possible to use when...

Oct 1, 2019
  21. Inga liked Sappas's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Spot on. I started playing when the ruins of Kunark came out... around 2000 I think. I did take a 3 year break though. I've been back for...

Sep 28, 2019
  22. Inga liked WorriedinNorrath's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Thank you Burning Lands for doing something I never thought possible, curing my EQ addiction. I have gotten to take the entire 2019...

Sep 28, 2019
  23. Inga liked Bamboompow's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Ok, Lianeb let's play your game. Idealogically, the 1% who play 99% of the time should get most of the consideration. Unfortunately there...

Sep 12, 2019
  24. Inga liked Tucoh's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

IMO: No reason to have any content locking after the next expansion is released. That includes TDS, Essence of the Dragon, VP and TBL smoke...

Sep 12, 2019
  25. Inga liked yepmetoo's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

And that will help us out a lot when the game dies out because all those sad pathetic casuals quit paying for something that isn't fun...

Sep 12, 2019
  26. Inga replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Summon Corpse (Call to Corpse) rank 9/9 casts level 106 spell Shadereaper's Proclamation on test server;).

Sep 12, 2019
  27. Inga replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

If flipping HA is the problem, just add lockout timer when any mob is killed for all GMM HAs. Also, you can add minimum interval between...

Sep 11, 2019
  28. Inga replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

The Darkness Howls is 98% of the current content for casual players who paid full price for TBL, unless you can always form 6 players...

Sep 4, 2019
  29. Inga liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Convenient to suggest GMM be nerfed after you've had your fill - screw everyone else, right? Leave it the way it is.

Sep 4, 2019