Inagaki's Recent Activity

1. Inagaki replied to the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

Is "QA in Progress" the status that takes months to fix?

Feb 24, 2024
  2. Inagaki liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Sympathetic Holy Hand of Wrath X and XI Have Wrong Proc.

Summary: Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X and XI both promise in their text a nuke, mana return and a group heal ... as the line has always...

Feb 24, 2024
  3. Inagaki replied to the thread Sympathetic Holy Hand of Wrath X and XI Have Wrong Proc.

Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath is a focus effect on 1H priest (cle/dru/sha) weapons. Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X is currently on the...

Feb 24, 2024
  4. Inagaki replied to the thread Sympathetic Holy Hand of Wrath X and XI Have Wrong Proc.

We double posted :). Either you repost to mine? or I repost to yours?

Feb 24, 2024
  5. Inagaki liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

I see this is listed as "QA In Progress" now. I've included more information about the HSta type 5 augments in the tier above and below the...

Feb 24, 2024
  6. Inagaki posted a new thread.

Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X incorrectly copied from IX

- Double Posted -

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 24, 2024
  7. Inagaki replied to the thread Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X.

I'll bug it :).

Feb 24, 2024
  8. Inagaki replied to the thread Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X.

Here are the full stats for IX. Version X is not just (1) missing the mana return. It's also (2) beneficial instead of detrimental. And...

Feb 24, 2024
  9. Inagaki replied to the thread Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X.

But Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X first appeared in NoS Raids. I assume raiders had a year to bug it if it is indeed a bug and not...

Feb 24, 2024
  10. Inagaki posted a new thread.

Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X

Is this a Bug? Or did they deliberately change the effect for the focus line between IX and X? [54872] Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X...

Forum: Priests

Feb 24, 2024
  11. Inagaki replied to the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

Terracotta Torc has not been adjusted together with the stat changes made to Captain's Strength and Concentrated Goblin Smarts. There is...

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Inagaki replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Whenever Alt Tab loses its function in Full Screen mode after a patch, the game becomes unplayable to a large population of players. This...

Jan 17, 2024
  13. Inagaki liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Jan 17, 2024
  14. Inagaki replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

And here's my +1. Can't gamma adjustment co-exist with rendered lighting? Why must one be deleted to implement the other?

Jan 17, 2024
  15. Inagaki liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Inagaki liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Inagaki posted a new thread.

Overseer Skill question

My current Overseer skills are as follows: Military, Plunder, Stealth - lvl 2 Crafting, Harvesting - lvl 2 Research - lvl 3 Diplomacy,...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Jan 8, 2024
  18. Inagaki replied to the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

Came here to report the same problem with the Heroic INT +26. Glad OP already explained the reasoning in detail.

Dec 28, 2023
  19. Inagaki liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Dec 28, 2023