Imukai's Recent Activity

1. Imukai replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

I'm curious why a necro thread rule is in place anyway. It gives context to someone's posting without having to start a new post and link...

Aug 20, 2020
  2. Imukai posted a new thread.

Earhoop of the Eighteen Eyes

Earhoop of the Eighteen Eyes, drop from Keladrix in Inktu'ta (Gates of Discord) Item says it has Improved Dodge I which "Increases your...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 19, 2020
  3. Imukai replied to the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

(someone has a foot fetish)

Jul 31, 2020
  4. Imukai replied to the thread Fixed Internally Reporting of direct spell damage range has reduced after last patch.

Out of curiosity, what is the reporting distance of spell dmg supposed to be (dd and dot) ? And for that matter, what is the reporting...

Jul 28, 2020
  5. Imukai replied to the thread Temple of Cazic Thule Variations.

PoP and LoY have been releasing together on recent TLPs.

Jul 28, 2020
  6. Imukai replied to the thread AOC For Chardok.

Chardok has an AoC. He's on the way to the exit. But he's for Chardok B and does nothing until that zone unlocks. Aside from the Royals...

Jul 28, 2020
  7. Imukai replied to the thread Qeynos Afternoon Tea - Only Stacking to 20.

Or if it's an item that makes glazes for PoP elemental pottery items -- just don't flag them as tradeskill at all anymore because the glaze...

Jul 27, 2020
  8. Imukai replied to the thread Chiseled Jade Figurine.

I also tested it at various times of day just in case the HP regen scaled with the fluctuation of the charm itself (which is based on time...

Jul 25, 2020
  9. Imukai replied to the thread Chiseled Jade Figurine.

No I am not capped on worn regen from other items. Yes I have unequipped other regen items and then equipped it to see. There is no...

Jul 24, 2020
  10. Imukai posted a new thread.

Chiseled Jade Figurine

Chiseled Jade Figurine (Gates of Discord) has an effect Reclamation (worn) that is supposed to increase your HP Regeneration. It does...

Jul 24, 2020
  11. Imukai replied to the thread Random Text from "a bonecrawler hatchling" in Field of Bone.

Obviously the embodiment of an iksar monk, waiting for someone to challenge them. Or maybe Cazic Thule himself mingling with the lowers...

Jul 21, 2020
  12. Imukai replied to the thread PVP Flag for killing guards..

They'll never let us defend our cities, that's just silly. Just let each guard have a 25% chance of spawning a Guard Captain in its place...

Jul 20, 2020
  13. Imukai replied to the thread Eggs.

Do Gnolls hatch from eggs? If not, I'm not sure how questions about GS relate to this thread.

Jul 19, 2020
  14. Imukai replied to the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

Like this post is going to stop anyone from posting this drivel 10 times over.

Jul 9, 2020
  15. Imukai replied to the thread One question....

How the F do you go through 20 years of maturity but still act like an entitled brat making assumptions that in all likelihood simply...

Jul 7, 2020
  16. Imukai posted a new thread.

EQBankWnd.xml Limitation

I feel this is more of an oversight than a bug and I expect that the thread will be marked as such, but if I were a Q/A tester I would have...

Jul 6, 2020
  17. Imukai replied to the thread Not A Bug Imbued Granite Spaulders.

You're adorable when you talk datatypes. You're not quite so abrasive.

Jul 2, 2020
  18. Imukai posted a new thread.

Mangler Guild Lobby Open

So with Gates tonight came the Guild Lobby. It is empty. There are no corpse summoners. There is no Magus. Just a Priest of Discord...

Jul 1, 2020
  19. Imukai replied to the thread Extend Exp Event on Mangler.

You waited a whole hour before becoming an entitled brat. Chill out, this is nothing new for xpac unlocks.

Jul 1, 2020
  20. Imukai replied to the thread Mage armies and DPS racing Aradune..

Take your +Like dammit.

Jun 29, 2020
  21. Imukai liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Mage armies and DPS racing Aradune..

Yeah! Also if you dispel your own dots and then recast them again, you get double credit! Mage armies HATE this one WEIRD trick!...

Jun 29, 2020
  22. Imukai replied to the thread Sorry, Aradune is a failed joke..

Sorry, if you have taken it upon yourself to file reports 200+ times in this game, your dedication to finger-pointing should be redirected...

Jun 29, 2020
  23. Imukai replied to the thread Developers going to do anything about the 24-7 afk bots in SoL A?.

I think if you want to get the GMs to do something, instead of addressing the devs you should find the stockholders or whoever holds a...

Jun 29, 2020
  24. Imukai replied to the thread Can't Change Guise of the Deceiver Illusion Look.

Might be a case where there is an exact mapping of face # /.hair # between wood and dark elf but Erudite is different so it starts at the...

Jun 29, 2020
  25. Imukai replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bazaar Window Search - Collectibles (Not Collected).

Each of those searches is likely "performant" by how they structured their data. What I believe she means is that comparing each of those...

Jun 29, 2020
  26. Imukai replied to the thread Can GM confirm if Guise Of Deceiver is now permanent drop?.

The obvious answer is to just roll a dark elf. To support this, the obvious followup is to allow dark elves to be any class.

Jun 22, 2020
  27. Imukai replied to the thread Duel, what did I bungle.

Just duel away from guards unless you can kill them too. Take it outside.

Jun 21, 2020
  28. Imukai replied to the thread The AFK necro bots at Hill Giants on Aradune, do these ever get banned?.

I think one necro crew on Mangler got banned once. Maybe. Wouldn't bet on it happening tho.

Jun 21, 2020
  29. Imukai replied to the thread Make Ragebringer range slot usable.

It needs to be made range to preserve the +haste and +atk benefits after.. well.. any number of weapons can replace it as a source of...

Jun 19, 2020
  30. Imukai replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

You can manually edit your settings .ini file to remove the pet from the list of players and manually add it to the pet associations.

Jun 19, 2020
  31. Imukai replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Couple questions.. 1. Is development on this still active? 2. Mine will often open saying it cannot save anything because the settings...

Jun 19, 2020
  32. Imukai replied to the thread June 17 Patch Notes.

- Necromancer - Lowered the recast time of Zevfeer's Theft of Vitae and Night Stalker to 1.5 seconds. Removed the linked spell timer...

Jun 17, 2020
  33. Imukai replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

If the armchair devops and other unreasonable people here would quit -- that would relieve some stress on the queue AND make the community...

Jun 17, 2020
  34. Imukai replied to the thread Reported but have others experienced this?.

I've not crashed to desktop to desktop yet.

Jun 16, 2020
  35. Imukai replied to the thread Let me press buttons on both computers without going LD.

Press different keys.

Jun 16, 2020
  36. Imukai replied to the thread Not A Bug Drakkin Breath Weapon Quest # 11 of 15.

Quest designs like this are what puts the "Ever" in the title, but drives most players to give up as it is basically a lottery win if you...

Jun 15, 2020
  37. Imukai replied to the thread Confirmed Rizlona: Spell: Summon Corpse.

The mid-level summon corpse has been lv 255 for a long time. This isn't new to Rizlona. There was discussions that it was nerfed due to...

Jun 11, 2020
  38. Imukai posted a new thread.

Confirmed Floating Pouch Particle Effect

I want to say this started with the April patch but not entirely sure. There will occasionally be a floating bag - the small pouch you...

Jun 10, 2020
  39. Imukai replied to the thread /pick timer in commonlands.

Reiterating the above.. level your trader.

Jun 7, 2020
  40. Imukai replied to the thread Queues for Mangler or Selo.

Mangler had a queue earlier this year when there was a large shift to stay-at-home. As mentioned above, pretty much every popular TLP has...

Jun 3, 2020
  41. Imukai replied to the thread Fixed Internally typo in darkforge helm quest hand in text.

Again... regional dialects might say them are Rachnids. You've ddoubled down on the nsensitive censorship, Prathun.

Jun 2, 2020
  42. Imukai replied to the thread Beastlord Pet Taunt.

New xpacs on Mangler as this thread dies a slow unacknowledged death. LDoN has the raid-level Cherished Companion Shard which amps up...

Jun 2, 2020
  43. Imukai replied to the thread Please remove coin rewards from mail quests..

Crap I just learned you can sell a cracked staff for right around a platinum. This nonsense has to stop.

Jun 1, 2020
  44. Imukai replied to the thread Please remove coin rewards from mail quests..

Simple solution! - Add a 6 digit code above the NPC's head that you have to type in to receive your gold from doing the exploitive mail...

Jun 1, 2020
  45. Imukai replied to the thread Mage pet focus items on Aradune?.

The sol ro items - broom shovel stein and whatever - will work on the mage pets. Those aren't the "focus effects" that are disabled until...

May 31, 2020