Ilshade's Recent Activity

1. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

persona's make it all possible to tp any race to lizzy starting zone

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  2. Ilshade posted a new thread.

Tormax is an ALT server Teek is the better option

Mischief rules are good for ALT that is about it You will have BIS gear in the first month of the server and maxed out and your epic it...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  3. Ilshade replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

how did you launch this on test

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:12 PM
  4. Ilshade replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Couldnt they just check flag encounter if RAID then 30+ AOE damage is enabled, if not RAID enabled mob then max AOE should be 12 mobs...

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  5. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Remember with random loot it is still tied to Area Classic is classic drops and Kunark is kunark only drops - any RARE mob has a chance to...

Apr 11, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  6. Ilshade posted a new thread.

Bag bundle 4 TLP

If you buy the bag bundle you can claim it on any future TLP once per account correct it will stay in unclaimed basically forever ? Each...

Apr 9, 2024
  7. Ilshade liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That’s a pretty good point. Mischief (brand new, unique ruleset) had a massive population, as did Aradune (because of COVID). So when...

Apr 9, 2024
  8. Ilshade replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

^^^Exactly!!!

Apr 9, 2024
  9. Ilshade liked ForumNugget's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

When I first heard about FTE, I thought I wouldn't like it. But, then I tried it, and I liked it. It really did alleviate a lot of...

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Ilshade replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

“I'd really like to know how many of the accounts railing against FTE all went to the same handful of IPs, just alt accounts for the people...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Ilshade liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Apr 9, 2024
  12. Ilshade replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

not if you stack both spell and potion as it is stackable in classic

Apr 9, 2024
  13. Ilshade liked Laronk's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

With the EC tunnel there's a lot more community, there's bartering and such. I get why some people don't like it though, because with the...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Ilshade replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Lizard zone will crash a lot opening day to many lizzy's with Kunark start, but it means less of a queue for other zones like GF lol

Apr 9, 2024
  15. Ilshade replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

So this means 6 machines and you can play 6 characters right from day 1 right

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Ilshade posted a new thread.

Both will have Relaxed True-Box, starting with the traditional True-Box rules and relaxing the True-

Both will have Relaxed True-Box, starting with the traditional True-Box rules and relaxing the True-Box rules further over time whats...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Ilshade liked Kenuven's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not utilizing a feature that benefits DBG and players simultaneously? Sad

Apr 4, 2024
  18. Ilshade liked Raytheon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You guys really dropped the ball on making something special for the 25th anniversary. It's sort of a no-brainer from a business...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Ilshade replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

This is your opinion, but having played the full 4 expacs on that server and having no player issues or game issue during my stay it...

Apr 1, 2024
  20. Ilshade replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

they nerfed this on TLPs you can only do them once per character now

Apr 1, 2024
  21. Ilshade replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Same, best way

Apr 1, 2024
  22. Ilshade replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Best Strat

Apr 1, 2024
  23. Ilshade replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Yes, In minimizing the mom's Basement dwellers that runs 64 characters to solo Raid and then sell Raid loot drops

Apr 1, 2024
  24. Ilshade replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Can you link me the write up on how this will be available on a new TLP server?

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

you cant do this on a new TLP it is not an option

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Ilshade replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

I use monitor mounts to the desk and have it three x three 000 000 that way is all in front of me - 32 inch on the top row for...

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Ilshade replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

once every year hobby of TLP server restart :)

Mar 25, 2024
  28. Ilshade replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

says the person on the forum alone reading posts :)

Mar 25, 2024
  29. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

the company doesnt want to give a race an advantage like the lizzys will have over the others if you dont start as a lizzy - again...

Mar 25, 2024
  30. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

so how does a level 1 troll SK and a level 1 lizzy and a level 1 human mage play together as friends on a TLP with kunark - you...

Mar 25, 2024
  31. Ilshade replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

you cant have Kunark launch as it is only good for Lizzys not for the rest of the class, as you can not get there safely until lvl 15-20 -...

Mar 25, 2024
  32. Ilshade posted a new thread.

True Multi boxing is easy

I use 6 of these Beelink SER5 Mini PC x6 mouse and keyboards and you got yourself a true box self group - no fighting over loot, start...

Mar 25, 2024
  33. Ilshade replied to the thread Luclin Primer +AA primer would help.

still not much information out there on Lucian - need some info on BST class and how AA's work now?

Nov 2, 2023