Ileasa's Recent Activity

1. Ileasa liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Any Dev able to confirm this is in fact an issue for our TLP & know if a fix in work before anniversary ends?

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Ileasa liked fakenames's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

its not just aradune were missing em over on riz to. i dont know if they can just be force popped but it would be nice if they were. this...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Ileasa liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Ileasa liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Update: Some of the 15th Anniversary NPC did spawn in PoK "Magically Delicious" (15th) NPC: Jimothy the Delicious (PoK) "Sprucing Up...

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Ileasa liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Bumping so Devs have easy access to the updated issue which NPCs are still not showing up

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Ileasa liked Alnitak's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Not always. Specific example - names ("rare creature") in ToL Vex Thall. Those names also have "anti-pet-tanking" flags active, though...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Ileasa liked code-zero's post in the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

Absolutely this, I'll run backwards to make sure that I don't leave people behind if necessary

Mar 27, 2024
  8. Ileasa liked Belegar's post in the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

I find it easiest to put the bard on Auto Follow instead of following the bard and have all other tunes follow your non-bard lead tune...

Mar 27, 2024
  9. Ileasa liked Rijacki's post in the thread Option to disable / enable Bard "Fleet of Foot".

The bard (or whomever is leading the group) could keep the map open and watch for the green Xs. If they stray apart, stop running for a...

Mar 27, 2024
  10. Ileasa liked Fintank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

My worst times in this game are almost exclusively from doing PUG's. For whatever reason many people (probably a good portion of the boxing...

Mar 27, 2024
  11. Ileasa liked pinco's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

every guild i have played in some guildies and myself box, has eq population becomes older and have health issues boxing is a god send ,if...

Mar 27, 2024
  12. Ileasa liked Elabone's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If this isnt the single most important quote that I wish people understood, I dont know what is.

Mar 27, 2024
  13. Ileasa liked Gnomie's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I started boxing on Coirnav because I was maining a rogue, who couldn't solo anything. After sitting LFG For days in classic and Kunark, or...

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Ileasa liked Razorfall's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People playing multiple characters: OK* Using automation software: NOT OK *per the rules of the server. Playing multiple characters on a...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. Ileasa liked Gremin's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

TL;DR

Mar 27, 2024
  16. Ileasa liked Juskov's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I recognize the nostalgia of thinking back to the early days of EQ and high level of social interaction, but that ship has sailed. And...

Mar 27, 2024
  17. Ileasa liked Trunch's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Lets not kid ourselves, there are bad boxers and there are good boxers. I have personally done some sketchy things with "bad" boxers and I...

Mar 27, 2024
  18. Ileasa liked Basak's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Good luck to the OP. I have been boxing since the game launched in 1999, not about to stop. If the game does for some odd reason go...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Ileasa liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

TLDR for the people looking to avoid a text wall.. OP wants to ban boxing so he can group with players that are better then him while he...

Mar 27, 2024
  20. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

No, I won't. Because I wouldn't even group with half the people complaining anyways. You, and all the others crying about boxing, would...

Mar 27, 2024
  21. Ileasa liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Obviously Everquest is just not the game for you....as it has always allowed and had players that box. since the earliest of EQ. It...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I don't think it's changed. This game is how old? I still see on a daily basis people not understanding the most basic mechanics of...

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Ileasa liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Wall of Text scowls at you ready to attack... Wall of Text hits you for 12K hit points.... You have been slain by Wall of...

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Ileasa liked Demetri's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Actually it does, unless you're on the edge of being evicted... it's a cheap enough thing to correct the unfairness. Life is full of...

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

A person who is single, has no kids, has no job, and lives in a basement also can accomplish much more than a dad working 50+ hours a...

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Ileasa liked KobalWR's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Yes, boxing drives some people away, those wanting more social interactions, immersion and pick up groups in the game. Yes, it is some...

Mar 27, 2024
  27. Ileasa liked Arclyte's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

[IMG]

Mar 27, 2024
  28. Ileasa liked Kahna's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You must not have spent much time in pugs lately, the quality has dropped significantly in recent years. Most folks who play now...

Mar 27, 2024
  29. Ileasa liked Demetri's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Same exists even between different 1-boxers... be it because of class differences that make a wild difference (i.e. NEC soloing vs. WAR...

Mar 27, 2024
  30. Ileasa liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Oh, come on. Its nothing at all like catfishing. Your misuse of this term leads me to believe that you actually mean botting not boxing...

Mar 27, 2024
  31. Ileasa liked Exmortis_MT's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How is boxing unfair? I pay for 6 accounts, if I pay for all 6 accounts it is not my right to play them? What right do you have to tell...

Mar 27, 2024
  32. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does me boxing out of necessity when nobody is around reducing groups? If I wasnt boxing during those times, I wouldnt be on at all....

Mar 27, 2024
  33. Ileasa liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Unfair because you cannot find a group? How does it harm immersion? What difference does it make if a group boxed or there is a group...

Mar 27, 2024
  34. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I'll take "Paragraphs and why they are useful" for 500, Alex.

Mar 27, 2024
  35. Ileasa liked Demetri's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

When it comes to legitimate, non-automated play, there are FAR more krono lords that run only 1-2 accounts... thinking that krono...

Mar 27, 2024
  36. Ileasa liked Demetri's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

As a boxer who ALWAYS drops their boxes down to himself and his wife as humans are available to fill out his group instead, I say the...

Mar 27, 2024
  37. Ileasa liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 27, 2024
  38. Ileasa liked code-zero's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

This again? In fairness to the OP I'm primarily going off the title because tl;dr

Mar 27, 2024
  39. Ileasa liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does someone boxing 2 - 6 chars drive players away? Those who box are usually first to volunteer to help a guildie when someone...

Mar 27, 2024
  40. Ileasa liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 27, 2024
  41. Ileasa liked Herf's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Wow. You took time out of your incredibly busy and important life to wrie all that and you are utterly, completely, unarguably wrong....

Mar 27, 2024
  42. Ileasa liked cerblade's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Category: Quest (can reproduce) Date 2/8/24 Character : Cerblade (90 Bard Mischief) Zone : Sunrise Hills Loc : -2721.92, 2108.21, 3.85...

Mar 19, 2024
  43. Ileasa liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild...

Mar 19, 2024
  44. Ileasa posted a new thread.

Assign Icon to Hot Buttons

I assign icons from the select icon menu, items: last page is a blank black background. Every now and then all my hot buttons need to be...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 19, 2024
  45. Ileasa liked WorldsNotGames's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

-Oscar Little Doc in Demiplane of Decay -The Jenny song item with stats of 8675309

Mar 18, 2024
  46. Ileasa liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

It may seem weird but I am just linking another bard song easter egg. The name Garadell's Fate Song is inspired by a really old song by...

Mar 18, 2024
  47. Ileasa liked Accipiter's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  48. Ileasa liked Accipiter's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

I like the Ranger dis in HoH. I think it's HoH. One of the PoP zones. Anyway there are two large urns at the entrance to a building. One...

Mar 18, 2024
  49. Ileasa liked Eaiana's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Another favorite is the "Badger badger badger SNAKE!" raid in Underfoot. At the time there was a viral flash video flying around the...

Mar 18, 2024
  50. Ileasa liked Deux's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Overseer quest "I see a Bloodmoon rising" is taken from the CCR song "Bad Moon Rising"

Mar 18, 2024
  51. Ileasa liked Liin Edud (Tunare)'s post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

My favorite that comes to mind is the J5 merc quest in Ferrott Dream. "No Heroism Without Fear" All the questors are Ghostbusters...

Mar 18, 2024
  52. Ileasa liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

This link is pure gold, thanks for this!

Mar 18, 2024
  53. Ileasa liked Eaiana's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Watchman Grep in Steamfont Mountains. grep is a tool frequently used by software developers

Mar 18, 2024
  54. Ileasa liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Sailor Twift but you can't find her till anniversary time

Mar 18, 2024
  55. Ileasa liked Tatanka's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

The bankers in Thurgadin (original SoV) are named Mort and Gage (mortgage) :)

Mar 18, 2024
  56. Ileasa liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

There is a named mob in Temple of Bertox "The Doctor", also ask Tavid about his watch.

Mar 18, 2024
  57. Ileasa liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Tavid Dennant and the "of the Time Lords" title

Mar 18, 2024
  58. Ileasa liked Aegir's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Not the biggest easter egg. But the two Bank NPC's in Katta Castrum named Lucius and Titus made me smile. (Reference to the two main...

Mar 18, 2024
  59. Ileasa liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Two sharks in Kedge Keep, "Cauldronboil and Cauldronbubble" after MacBeth Princess Lenia in High Keep saying "Aren't you a little short for...

Mar 18, 2024
  60. Ileasa liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

There's the earliest Easter Egg I can think of in EQ: the named rats in Dagnor's Caldron named Flotsam and Jetsam. That was the band Jason...

Mar 18, 2024
  61. Ileasa liked Vumad's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

It's not an easter egg, but my favorite quest/lore/etc is the An Epic Request quest line. Being able to carry my epic (and the 1/2 of my...

Mar 18, 2024
  62. Ileasa liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

Thanks for the free item. At the same time, the cloth part of the 'crown' is so bad. A crown should just be a crown.

Mar 18, 2024
  63. Ileasa liked Fraknor's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Adding in my recommendation The whole Ice Encrusted set for weapons,shields,bows. They are the ultra rare drops from the Torment of...

Mar 18, 2024
  64. Ileasa liked Rijacki's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

There were 4 expansions that had player-crafted ornaments: https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Crafted_Ornamentation At the bottom of...

Mar 18, 2024
  65. Ileasa liked Aura's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I'd like to Request an Ornament for Heartlight. This was the version that dropped during the WAR event back in 2005...

Mar 18, 2024
  66. Ileasa liked Dre.'s post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Requesting player-craftable ornaments for: Rapier Short Spear Shaded Dagger Lamentation Painblade Velium Etched Stone Mace Mace of Tortured...

Mar 18, 2024
  67. Ileasa liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

It seems that people who ask for ornaments hate the over the top, unrealistic skins that look like a $10 dollar fantasy knife on QVC.

Mar 18, 2024
  68. Ileasa liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I personally want the marketplace Northern Berserkers Axe ornament to be put back in the game store. Wish in one hand, crap in the other....

Mar 18, 2024
  69. Ileasa liked Eteract's post in the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Making the ask again as I have the previous two years if it would be possible to get an ornamentation in the vein of the black blade of...

Mar 18, 2024
  70. Ileasa liked kevvlar's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

I had the same problem and did Overseer tasks to level and got pretty boring.

Mar 18, 2024
  71. Ileasa liked Rijacki's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Not everyone likes to raid. Raiding can be stressful for some and/or a longer time commitment than some players are able to commit to....

Mar 18, 2024
  72. Ileasa liked Legbertoman's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

The Mercenary quests always work as intended you kill the mob you get credit. If it is based on a loot drop RNG is the only factor. Maybe...

Mar 18, 2024
  73. Ileasa liked Legbertoman's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

And I hate the cracker!

Mar 18, 2024
  74. Ileasa liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 18, 2024
  75. Ileasa liked Legbertoman's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

So to start ive been playing EQ for 7 or so months now. For the most part i have enjoyed it. I am 110 now and play mostly solo or in a...

Mar 18, 2024
  76. Ileasa liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

His quest for annihilation and domination of Norrath.

Mar 18, 2024
  77. Ileasa liked NatazzEvoli's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

If steps aren't being taken to fix the "under world" mobs that frequently occurs since December, the team isn't using their time to best...

Mar 18, 2024
  78. Ileasa liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Y'all need to STOP thinking in terms of "at will". All during the beta process, we were asking for a time lockout identical or similar...

Mar 18, 2024
  79. Ileasa liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But does it even matter? If you're using current (LS) content to level up a toon that is clearly lower level than the content is...

Mar 18, 2024
  80. Ileasa liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Exactly! It is entirely possible for a game to use both paradigms in its design. One gives a restrictive way to play and the other...

Mar 18, 2024
  81. Ileasa liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

No, that's your opinion. The TRUTH is that you don't know what the majority of players want...you only know what YOU want. Everquest...

Mar 18, 2024
  82. Ileasa liked Marton's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How do you know? Do you work for daybreak and have access to some sort of internal statistic showing that people like to do...

Mar 18, 2024
  83. Ileasa liked Bilderov's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I'm not sure you are correct, but my argument doesn't need to take that into account. I'm simply asking for both ways to be feasible....

Mar 18, 2024
  84. Ileasa liked Brickhaus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Don't speak for the majority of people. Generally when anyone tries to assume what "the majority" wants, it based on personal...

Mar 18, 2024
  85. Ileasa liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The appeal of classic/TLP servers does not really agree with this. TLP would be 100% dead if mob grinding wasn't accepted by the...

Mar 18, 2024
  86. Ileasa liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But why not have the choice of which way to level?

Mar 18, 2024
  87. Ileasa liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I don't know if that's true. EQ had some of its biggest numbers during the 'grind' era, not because the grind was inherently edge of...

Mar 18, 2024
  88. Ileasa liked Bilderov's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

And there's the rub (see bold). For some people they get a more rewarding and engaging gameplay doing quests and missions - and...

Mar 18, 2024
  89. Ileasa liked Iven's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Small changes can be good as a stopgap. But they can also lower the need and motivation for a big solution. In the past, small / half...

Mar 18, 2024
  90. Ileasa liked Fanra's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The pet classes I spoke to are very happy to have this. Would they like a UI solution more? Of course. But they would highly object...

Mar 18, 2024
  91. Ileasa liked Iven's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Pet classes are way more important than you think, Niente and Meeko. Most players on live servers do box and most of them do use at least...

Mar 18, 2024
  92. Ileasa liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They seriously need to do a follow up to explain of all the conflicting statements. I don't think they understand just how freaking...

Mar 18, 2024
  93. Ileasa liked Kaelwyse's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Support is part of the development lifecycle. If you don't have time to support a system, then you don't have time to develop that...

Mar 18, 2024
  94. Ileasa liked HerdingCats's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is exactly why the concept of personas just failed for me. There seems to be a direct contradiction of concepts. For example,...

Mar 18, 2024
  95. Ileasa liked Keella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Interesting conflict of stated aims here: And yet the current levelling path of Personas from 115 onwards not only encourages but...

Mar 18, 2024
  96. Ileasa liked Barraind's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 18, 2024
  97. Ileasa liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

painfully, I was hoping XP would be moved back on mobs but it doesn't seem thats doable. I also created a new toon this expansion so...

Mar 15, 2024
  98. Ileasa liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

At least that's over quickly. Every day I see a returning player who wants to "catch up" and sometimes even the occasional newbie...

Mar 15, 2024
  99. Ileasa liked Zeroi's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

A quick search of the forums and googling shows a very clearly slanted desire for a feasible way to level personas. The dev team from...

Mar 15, 2024
  100. Ileasa liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So could a dev answer what the intended path to level a persona from 111-125 is? Without grind XP, or repeatable task XP there isn't a...

Mar 15, 2024
  101. Ileasa liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 15, 2024
  102. Ileasa liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

A huge, free-to-play audience. Why don't real estate agents target homeless people? They need a home!

Mar 14, 2024
  103. Ileasa liked Soriano's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

There is ZERO incentive for Daybreak to "outlaw boxing on a server" lol You people that hate boxing so much just need to get over it or...

Mar 14, 2024
  104. Ileasa liked Tsuaruanni's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

How would you prove someone is boxing? You'd have to be able to definitively prove it to enforce it.

Mar 14, 2024
  105. Ileasa liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How is it every other MMORPG and MMO-lite, can exist without lockout timers for group dungeons? Why is chest loot a concern? It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  106. Ileasa liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This isn't a new idea, but it is a great idea. It is also one that hasn't been made use of, either by SOE or Daybreak. A...

Mar 14, 2024
  107. Ileasa liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Tell me more how to solo missions =) Or take on 15 ratman at lvl 116 solo in CoV Quest. Game is based on old system where there...

Mar 14, 2024
  108. Ileasa liked Garete's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Thank you all for the time and effort put into communication with the community and an honest attempt at transparency. I could tell by the...

Mar 14, 2024
  109. Ileasa liked Scila's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This was a long read, but it did answer alot of my questions. Didn't give me the answers I wanted, but it did answer them. Thanks, Dev's...

Mar 14, 2024
  110. Ileasa liked Fanra's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I'm a bit confused about this. Is the "catch-up mechanic" referring to the AA bonus scale? This is an AA xp bonus if you have under...

Mar 14, 2024
  111. Ileasa liked fransisco's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Wow, thank you everyone for taking so much time to answer all those questions! Lets make this an annual tradition! Looking forward to...

Mar 14, 2024
  112. Ileasa liked Svann2's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You have that on macro dont you :p

Mar 14, 2024
  113. Ileasa liked Mirthe's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I was also really disappointed by this answer. I wish I understood their rationale, but I wish even more they would reconsider. It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  114. Ileasa liked YellowBelly's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Ugh. Disappointing :(...Bring back Grind EXP!!! I honestly dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  115. Ileasa liked Aludari's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They must legit think Druid are perfect because other than correcting a spelling error on a Druid spell or ability, there is legit NEVER...

Feb 16, 2024
  116. Ileasa liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think you missed a very important line of text. Weaker can be .000000001% weaker or it could be 50% weaker. If it isnt a...

Feb 14, 2024
  117. Ileasa liked Bolien's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You guys failed yet again to fix bards as asked. Here goes the list from beta on what needs fixing:...

Feb 14, 2024
  118. Ileasa liked Valcron's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So does anyone know what this actually means though? "Base pets and focused pets below Enhanced Minion XXVII will be stronger than they...

Feb 14, 2024
  119. Ileasa liked zleski's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It means that TBL-era pets (and before) are buffed, and COV-era (and beyond) pets are nerfed. I wouldn't expect them to be quantified...

Feb 14, 2024
  120. Ileasa liked Metanis's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As I just posted on another thread they need to keep an important philosophy in mind, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" I know it's...

Feb 14, 2024
  121. Ileasa liked Zeelot's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Shaman change aside, the knight changes make 0 sense and are nothing about balancing. Forcing knights to rebuff their self buffs more...

Feb 14, 2024
  122. Ileasa liked strongbus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What you mean pets from level 116-120? the notes say Enhanced Minion XXVIII or higher will be weaker. The "or higher" tells me all em...

Feb 14, 2024
  123. Ileasa liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hope you guys realize mages have an AA that cuts the recast time roughly in half making it possible to have more swarm pets out at a...

Feb 14, 2024
  124. Ileasa liked Bard_speed's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How badly will this affect mages? You guys nerfed our of many line a few months back and now you are coming after our pets? Pretty soon...

Feb 14, 2024
  125. Ileasa liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I need you to stop listening to the vocal few who have no idea how to play their class. The cost of Extended Rejuvenating Steel Focus...

Feb 14, 2024
  126. Ileasa liked fransisco's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Its actually a GREAT buff for groupers. The gulf between raid and group pets pre LS is gigantonormous. Not sure why they decreased the...

Feb 14, 2024
  127. Ileasa liked strongbus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

would like to know why they did it

Feb 14, 2024
  128. Ileasa liked Salben's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You know they don’t listen to their customers lol never have and never will. We requested we be able to go to options and HIDE others hits...

Feb 14, 2024
  129. Ileasa liked Sebat - Tunare's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Wow... Are you just TRYING to lose paying customers?? I raid and play as both of those classes, and your last nerf to my beloved...

Feb 14, 2024
  130. Ileasa liked Zeelot's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This change doesn't make much sense either. If anything these spells should last longer because it is just annoying to recast them...

Feb 14, 2024
  131. Ileasa liked Kaliko's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is till entirely too low for bards imo which are the most neglected and ignored Hybrid class in the game..... They don't even get...

Feb 14, 2024
  132. Ileasa liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

This makes it so we can read stuff, but it doesn't reduce the lag at all. The info is still coming thru, and that makes us lag. We need...

Feb 12, 2024
  133. Ileasa liked Jedis's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Thanks for the list. Checking my eqclient.ini, I still have "OtherHits=0", but it seems that setting is now ignored with the filter...

Feb 12, 2024
  134. Ileasa liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

We really need to be able to Turn off the spam, it increases the lag massive since it came in And all filters really should have that...

Feb 12, 2024
  135. Ileasa liked newc322's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

So, you fully intended to have players absolutely inundated with UNWANTED spam? Why? What exactly was the thought process, if any,...

Feb 12, 2024
  136. Ileasa liked Vorplax's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

These seven are what do not save correctly 1. Heals (Other Critical Heals) change to - Hide 2. Heals (Others) change to - Hide 3. Heals...

Feb 12, 2024
  137. Ileasa liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Aside from raiders who want to search through that garbage to prove they're doing more dps than someone else, I suspect the vast...

Feb 12, 2024
  138. Ileasa liked Drakah's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Other damage other <--- weird naming on this one

Feb 12, 2024
  139. Ileasa liked Ferledon's post in the thread Fixed Internally Persona assistance required.

Allow me to add, Slow camp, the full 30 seconds. Fast camping does not always save changes. I've found this to be true for chaning your...

Feb 12, 2024
  140. Ileasa liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Feb 12, 2024
  141. Ileasa liked EQbud's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to expand Overseer beyond Faydwer and special events? All the extra commons just keep slowing it down. It would be nice...

Feb 3, 2024
  142. Ileasa liked Toukan's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Tradeskill trophies : Maybe a swiss-army one? Let us combine the finished trophies into one item.

Feb 3, 2024
  143. Ileasa liked fransisco's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Many classes have spell lines that are completely worthless. They are never used. Some are well known to be BAD to use. Mages have nukes...

Feb 3, 2024
  144. Ileasa liked Brontus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Over the years, many EverQuest players have asked for a suggestions sub-forum so that ideas, suggestions, and proposals can be curated and...

Feb 3, 2024
  145. Ileasa liked Nanan00's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could bards AA's get a lookover? Specifically AA like Improved Chants that did not get an upgrade for LS.

Feb 3, 2024
  146. Ileasa liked bava's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

It's not a deal breaker. I've been playing for 22 years and I Can't Quit You Baby (Led Zeppelin) but I have to ask. The battle spam has...

Feb 3, 2024
  147. Ileasa liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

AMA = Ask Me Anything. Of course, replies are optional :) With max alcohol tolerance can we get a title, say "Town Drunk" o_O Can we...

Feb 3, 2024
  148. Ileasa liked Faerli's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a timer in the Fellowship window for the length of time before our campfire expires? It would be nice to have something similar...

Feb 3, 2024
  149. Ileasa liked Yinla's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would it be possible to re-release some of the pre-expansion content from many moons ago, for 2 - 4 weeks a year?

Feb 3, 2024
  150. Ileasa liked Rijacki's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

To add to this, if we can't have "loot filters" for forage and fishing, can we please have all forages and fishing item stackable! or at...

Feb 3, 2024
  151. Ileasa liked Warpeace's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we have loot filters added to fishing and Forage.

Feb 3, 2024
  152. Ileasa liked Valcron's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

To the Darkpaw Developers: More questions on Itemization: EQ used to have very interesting items that did unique things. We're now in a...

Feb 3, 2024
  153. Ileasa liked Schorn's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Weapon (Primary Secondary Ranged) Ornaments Could we please get a Key ring for weapon ornaments or allow these to be put in the Hero's...

Feb 3, 2024
  154. Ileasa liked Toukan's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can armor sets (suit of blahblah's blahblah chain) PLEASE have a preview WHOLE SET button?

Feb 3, 2024
  155. Ileasa liked Yinla's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you reattatchthe spell emotes to their spells, so they can once again be filtered? Or give them their own seperate filter? For...

Feb 3, 2024
  156. Ileasa liked Ineffable's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there currently any plans or considerations to allow for additional 'active overseer quests' to be ran in excess of 5? Perhaps a...

Feb 3, 2024
  157. Ileasa liked Jenguran's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

With the introduction of LDoN came the ability to shrink pets for classes without shrink, but something odd happened around the same time...

Feb 3, 2024
  158. Ileasa liked Atlans's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I would love someone to explain the rationale behind locked zones. In my humble opinion, if you pay for an expansion you should be able to...

Feb 3, 2024
  159. Ileasa liked Nennius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could halflings have handles on their backs? Some are so slippery that they are hard to throw.

Feb 3, 2024
  160. Ileasa liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can Bards get some better ADPS songs, change proc songs to flat dmg increase, better spell damage songs, better regen songs, im sick of...

Feb 3, 2024
  161. Ileasa liked KushallaFV's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do Mercenary and Partisan quests not reward gear or expansion currency?

Feb 3, 2024
  162. Ileasa liked zebulikx's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

could we have a feature in the bazaar that lets you sell a set of something . Collections, defiant armour, tradeskill combines. just a...

Feb 3, 2024
  163. Ileasa liked MageZerker's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we have an opportunity via the In-Game store to buy pre-release items from past expansions? I have bought the Anniversary edition new...

Feb 3, 2024
  164. Ileasa liked MageZerker's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

For Mages - could we get a Group CoH AA like the single target one? In General - could suits of armor collections get a) a full preview...

Feb 3, 2024
  165. Ileasa liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  166. Ileasa liked Myysterio's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Small oversight. Northern Desert Outlook Device is a teleport item which cant go on the teleport keychain. Guess thats what you get for...

Feb 1, 2024
  167. Ileasa liked Fanra's post in the thread A request for mounts.

There is still inertia out of combat.

Jan 25, 2024
  168. Ileasa liked Genjo's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I want to thank you Ttobey for your feedback and interaction on this issue. While this might not be a game breaking issue the consideration...

Jan 25, 2024
  169. Ileasa liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Yeah I'm sure that's the same issue as mounts not using their cam joints. Anything besides a player model is not using cam joint.

Jan 25, 2024
  170. Ileasa liked Vumad's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You're awesome for jumping on the improvement so quickly.

Jan 25, 2024
  171. Ileasa liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK Mount movement- I've pretty much done all I can, it's now in codes hands to get the camera working correctly. It's a universal issue on...

Jan 25, 2024
  172. Ileasa liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Thanks for the bug report. Flip model (DXGI_SWAP_EFFECT_FLIP_DISCARD) is enabled if running on Windows 10 or later. The feature is...

Jan 24, 2024
  173. Ileasa liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Would you please consider taking all your suggestions (past and future) and placing them in an article that can be linked to people...

Jan 24, 2024
  174. Ileasa liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

High populations (lag piles) will probably benefit most from tuning these 3 variables to smooth out that hitch as they come into view....

Jan 24, 2024
  175. Ileasa liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Please try this work around. It should benefit players with modern recommended graphics cards. Copy the EQ file Resources\Memory.ini...

Jan 24, 2024
  176. Ileasa liked Sturmlocke's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Well, tbh, my expectations weren't that high per se, because I was in fact expecting some things to catch on fire during this transition,...

Jan 23, 2024
  177. Ileasa liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I've noticed this as well.

Jan 23, 2024
  178. Ileasa liked Dre.'s post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I just want to slide off of trees when autorunning like we did before DX9 turned every hitbox into velcro concrete.

Jan 23, 2024
  179. Ileasa liked Smokezz's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

It's not on "minimal support" https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-home-and-pro You must have found a...

Jan 23, 2024
  180. Ileasa liked Svann2's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Windows 10 still has almost 2 years to go (unless extended further).

Jan 23, 2024
  181. Ileasa liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

This is a straight up lie and easily disproved with 5 seconds of research. It still has nearly 2 years of support left. Don't post false...

Jan 23, 2024
  182. Ileasa liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

This, I'm having less graphic issues than anyone I have talked to , and I am having lag, which has never been an issue, and odd graphic...

Jan 23, 2024
  183. Ileasa liked Nennius's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

"Why were our expectations so high?" Mine weren't. And in any case, SOE now DPG doesn't have a sterling record at these sorts of...

Jan 23, 2024
  184. Ileasa liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I'm sure there are new issues that pushing to live made obvious, but a lot of these problems have been reported on Test for some time,...

Jan 23, 2024
  185. Ileasa liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

It is true that there are a few people complaining their computers are no longer supported, so hopefully this is directed at those...

Jan 23, 2024