Ibudin's Recent Activity

1. Ibudin replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Calling for a nerf on a particular class isn't allowed on the forums, I suspect you'll get a warning.

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:10 AM
  2. Ibudin liked Bigstomp's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Not a perfect fix, but I find this helps me. I try to shuffle all useful stuff I plan to keep into the top bags so any new drops or...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:20 AM
  3. Ibudin replied to the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

The lag was awful in TOV as well - Griklor and GD raids at times unplayable for melee, with tons of stuff turned way down. I have only...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  4. Ibudin replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Exactly, and this will also take those huge banks of DKP that players have been hanging on to because they could buy loot from the...

Jan 8, 2021
  5. Ibudin replied to the thread COV comments....

So far I've only logged into Beta for raids, haven't looked at any group content. There isn't a TS quest this year? Interesting, thought...

Dec 8, 2020
  6. Ibudin replied to the thread Mage or Necro?.

This isnt Kael from Xeg is it? I can duo the Griklor with another necro, zero adps push 1.8-2M dps. Not sure what your doing bud. Run...

Nov 25, 2020
  7. Ibudin replied to the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

Took off from 2003-2007, took off from 2009- till EOK release. Been back solid ever since.

Nov 3, 2020
  8. Ibudin replied to the thread Raider fatigue.

This is exactly what I did too lol. Although I was spread across two servers in 2 different guilds. I have decided to turn it down...

Oct 14, 2020
  9. Ibudin replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

newb mistakes still make once in a while? Furious leap from an emote to get away from the raid, only to hit battle leap and end up right...

Oct 6, 2020
  10. Ibudin replied to the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

Some reason I see an X [IMG]

Oct 2, 2020
  11. Ibudin replied to the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

It just doesn't get any better than, tradeable, hand crafted little nuggets of power.

Oct 2, 2020
  12. Ibudin replied to the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

I'd have to research parses but each event seems to run between 1100-1500 seconds for us depending on how many people show up and what...

Oct 1, 2020
  13. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Pfft, da heck with wounds. Tired of casting those on mobs, and 2 minutes later raid leaders complain because....OMG who just loaded another...

Aug 27, 2020
  14. Ibudin replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Nooooo! make a chanter, need more ADPS. But you do bring up a good point and hard to argue with your thinking.

Aug 21, 2020
  15. Ibudin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Random thoughtless poster? That is a first... For the 20 plus years I have been playing, the three INT DPS classes have traditionally...

Aug 21, 2020
  16. Ibudin replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

They should own the parse on Griklor for sure, but Zerkers are burst DPS as well and they should both be competing for top spot. I raid in...

Aug 21, 2020
  17. Ibudin replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

They should own the parse on Griklor for sure, but Zerkers are burst DPS as well and they should both be competing for top spot. I...

Aug 21, 2020
  18. Ibudin replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

I agree, as much as imbalanced as watching an SK or Warrior, be able to tank a very large amount of mobs, while outputting zerker like DPS,...

Aug 20, 2020
  19. Ibudin replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

Why? you can root and nuke... Not doubting wizards can use some help, I may even consider playing one if they do.

Aug 20, 2020
  20. Ibudin liked Coas's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

For those necros complaining about the epic nerf. I'd say...suck it up. We got our revamp. We are better off having the revamp and having...

Aug 20, 2020
  21. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Its not even if history repeats itself, it will, and this is 100% going to happen.

Aug 20, 2020
  22. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Sorry you feel that way, however any necro that likes the class, and plays it well...isn't leaving over this. We'll adapt (already have),...

Aug 18, 2020
  23. Ibudin replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

Kizant proved a while back you can kite and do it very well. I haven't kited since early 2000's when you could snare and blast the mob with...

Aug 17, 2020
  24. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

/agree

Aug 17, 2020
  25. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

There was nothing preventing the item from being replaced, at any given time you could of bagged your necro epic, we're not forced to wear...

Aug 14, 2020
  26. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You have a click, it pops out a wonderful, red colored skelly that does 1.0 dps.

Aug 14, 2020
  27. Ibudin liked Ythera's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

As a necro, my biggest concern with this change is that now I have to spend DKP on a main hand item or two handed staff. Is there a way...

Aug 14, 2020
  28. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Not seeing any significant complaints from Necros on the fact they are doing with epic, seeing more chest thumping cry babies say …"yea...

Aug 14, 2020
  29. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Lots of necro haters on this thread, its comical. Necro Lives Matter.

Aug 14, 2020
  30. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I'm super OP, I'm like god mode as a necro, always have been before change and after change. I don't design EQ classes, I just picked...

Aug 13, 2020
  31. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Good ones are always ahead, 2-3x is a stretch though. A good Rogue and Zerk of equal gear and proper ADPS, on a long event - like...

Aug 13, 2020
  32. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I think its cute you just made a necro for grouping a couple weeks and your happy about it, congrats. Keep in mind, many of us who...

Aug 13, 2020
  33. Ibudin liked menown's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

And yet, every app I've seen within my 3 guilds is terrible and requires heavy coaching. They say they are awesome players and were the...

Aug 12, 2020
  34. Ibudin liked Marton's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

If it's so easy how come there are so many people playing necros who don't even come close to what the average necro dps is.

Aug 12, 2020
  35. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

400k DPS? wow peoples math skills. Necro solo on an hour exp lesson, most likely runs around 300-400k, maybe 500 if your really giving her...

Aug 12, 2020
  36. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

How do you not see the difference that the necro was ok with wearing it for its effect, we didn't care about the loss of stats - they...

Aug 12, 2020
  37. Ibudin liked Cicelee's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

What if the devs were already incorporating the loss of the 18% by boosting the base damage during the consolidation? So if your DOT was...

Aug 12, 2020
  38. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

100% agree with this, totally good with them quiting. Even with the huge upgrade to our dots, there are plenty of necros out there that...

Aug 12, 2020
  39. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Really, you mean like the bard and shaman epic click, how many raiding bards and shamans aren't required to use it? That's right they...

Aug 12, 2020
  40. Ibudin liked Tolzol's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I mean are you talking raids or group game? Because on raids i, as a zerker, haven’t been able to top parses consistently since EOK (not...

Aug 12, 2020
  41. Ibudin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

No one was forcing a necro to use it, if they wanted to output the max dps they could, you used it. Just like our shield from EOK,...

Aug 12, 2020
  42. Ibudin replied to the thread Herioc agility and silkies.

I've been all about the hStam for years. I'd loot items with that attribute the highest and toss in type 5's with the most hStam. Now with...

Aug 12, 2020
  43. Ibudin replied to the thread Necro epic replacement?.

I'm going bare knuckles!

Aug 12, 2020
  44. Ibudin replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Wizards need more PORTS.

Aug 11, 2020