IblisTheMage's Recent Activity

1. IblisTheMage liked ezoz's post in the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

I was sharing a setup and was asked to post it on this forum. Its for a caster group. So relevant to the recent play style tuco's been...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  2. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Mag/dru 2box help - RoF era.

+1. You need to max out levels and AA. An ungeared -10 levels macro-mage with no ISB will have a hard time being of use to a max lvl raid...

Dec 4, 2019 at 3:47 AM
  3. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread Date of Torment of Velious release?.

Soon(TM)

Nov 22, 2019
  4. IblisTheMage liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mage Spell Choice.

Chaotic procs a lot of happy things for a magician, most importantly the chance for twincast. By doing Chaotic- RS- 110 Spear-...

Nov 19, 2019
  5. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in peace.

Nov 19, 2019
  6. IblisTheMage liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune, I know you left the studio but I hope the Devs immortalize you in either Qeynos or Qeynos Hills.

Nov 19, 2019
  7. IblisTheMage liked Vylense's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Next TLP server named Aradune or we riot.

Nov 19, 2019
  8. IblisTheMage liked Bobokin's post in the thread Persistent Illusions (aa) with pets/warders.

Persistent Illusions (aa) - This should work on pets. Pet classes shouldn't have to recast and resize pet illusions each time they zone.

Nov 17, 2019
  9. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EQ3.

I do agree. But I don’t think it will happen.

Nov 16, 2019
  10. IblisTheMage liked Deckerd Smeckerd's post in the thread EQ3.

I might be misunderstanding what you mean by "triple engine" but, I will guess that such an engine is not possible, because the data...

Nov 16, 2019
  11. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EQ3.

+1 Don’t split the community, don’t break “backwards compatibility”. If the speculated mobile game gives in-game advantages, it could...

Nov 16, 2019
  12. IblisTheMage liked Dewey's post in the thread EQ3.

The worse thing eq ever did was eq 2 from a buissness standpoint. It split resources. It split the games population. Many that played...

Nov 16, 2019
  13. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Best spot to power level a heroic character?.

1) hmmm I can’t remember if I was 105, but it reflects my gameplay at 105, it was where I went to grind AA when 105 was level cap. 2)...

Nov 16, 2019
  14. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Best spot to power level a heroic character?.

Shameless plug: [media]

Nov 15, 2019
  15. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EQ3.

Ok, so Inception Aquisition is owner, and Nantworks has invested in EQ, and have the rights to produce and sell mobile EQ... thanks.

Nov 13, 2019
  16. IblisTheMage liked Sikkun's post in the thread EQ3.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/press/daybreak-games-nantworks-joint-venture Invested in the company and created a new join venture NantG...

Nov 13, 2019
  17. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EQ3.

Nantworks owns DBG, right? They restructured management and the like?

Nov 13, 2019
  18. IblisTheMage replied to the thread 3 box 3 necros!.

Good luck.

Nov 13, 2019
  19. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Could it be 3D-printed with a service like Shapeways?

Nov 13, 2019
  20. IblisTheMage replied to the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

The creativity! Did you play Landmark?

Nov 13, 2019
  21. IblisTheMage liked Tsolaes's post in the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

Is the Housing feature dead? It may be fun to get into it if you are new to it, but for those of us who have been designing plots since...

Nov 13, 2019
  22. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EQ3.

My EQ 1.1 guess is that it will be an addition of mobile gameplay to the existing, managing adventurering stuff that can give in-game...

Nov 13, 2019
  23. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Question for fellow EQ creators with Youtube content. COPPA.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Nov 13, 2019
  24. IblisTheMage liked Angahran's post in the thread Still Can't Handle RoS T1!?!.

In the past, DBG (or at least devs) have said that i.s.b.o.x.x.e.r. is allowed since it simply broadcasts keystrokes. The...

Nov 8, 2019
  25. IblisTheMage liked Slayerwolf's post in the thread Still Can't Handle RoS T1!?!.

It would take me some time to get that information together. I will see what I can do. I will maybe try to make a video of me failing and...

Nov 8, 2019
  26. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Holly would kill him if he told you that they are working on a new engine :-). I read it more innocently, but I did notice the...

Nov 8, 2019
  27. IblisTheMage liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

This would be an item for every RESULT look. (in current code) and we are not going to make an item for every weapon look in the...

Nov 8, 2019
  28. IblisTheMage liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

This is how EQ2 does it. Not having the technology doesn't mean it cannot be done. It means they haven't built what is needed, and what...

Nov 8, 2019
  29. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Welcome back Campaign?.

I am so happy TLP exists.

Nov 7, 2019
  30. IblisTheMage liked Szilent's post in the thread Welcome back Campaign?.

No additional cost to a reroll on a new server I'm gettin' bugged drivin' up & down the same old strip // gotta find a new place where...

Nov 7, 2019
  31. IblisTheMage liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Welcome back Campaign?.

'I don't want no drama!' : writes dramatic post about drama.

Nov 7, 2019
  32. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Welcome back Campaign?.

Blewstar, I say this with no intent to discourage or offend you, but reading your post my guess is that wherever you go, drama will follow...

Nov 7, 2019
  33. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Could you code-wise speaking make an invisible arm that wields the actual invisible weapon, while the actual rendered arm wields the old...

Nov 7, 2019
  34. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

All raids listed here took place yesterday, November 3rd, on the Xegony server. Dragon in the Works The first raid was Dragon in...

Nov 7, 2019
  35. IblisTheMage liked JChan's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Thanks for detailed information. We've aligned this with our internal data and definitely see the performance issues. Now to add more...

Nov 7, 2019
  36. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Renaming Bug.

Summary: Occasionally when two players summon the same kind of pet or swarm pet simultaneously, one of the player's pets inherits the name...

Nov 3, 2019
  37. IblisTheMage liked JChan's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Let's just get a new analysis first and start from there. What we're hoping to do with this information is to correlate it with the...

Nov 2, 2019
  38. IblisTheMage replied to the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

I was just being silly.

Oct 29, 2019
  39. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Veteran AAs.

/groundhogday

Oct 29, 2019
  40. IblisTheMage replied to the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

Wrong forum, this should go in the Bug reporting forum :-D

Oct 29, 2019
  41. IblisTheMage replied to the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

Can we have Epic 3.0, please? /duck

Oct 29, 2019
  42. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

I don't know the details, but if the DGC Issue Tracker just went down in flames instead of being exported somehow, that's a huge shame. I...

Oct 29, 2019
  43. IblisTheMage liked Gidono's post in the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

Who was the player who owned the hosting account for the issue tracker? I can probably put this on a AWS account and take monthly donations...

Oct 29, 2019
  44. IblisTheMage liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

They've already made their decision. A discussion on the merits of the old system vs. the current system is pointless, it's a done deal.

Oct 29, 2019
  45. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Tradeable expansion - lesson not learned?.

Wise. I have deviced a strategy of adaman(t)ly deciding only what my wife has already decided. That way I avoid the humiliation of...

Oct 28, 2019
  46. IblisTheMage liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Tradeable expansion - lesson not learned?.

Between my wife and I we have 4 accounts. We've looked at it to where 1 tradeable account makes sense. (She is adamant about having the...

Oct 28, 2019
  47. IblisTheMage liked Belkar_OotS's post in the thread Proper Care and Feeding of Heroic Bards.

Bump for new server.

Oct 26, 2019
  48. IblisTheMage liked Mepps's post in the thread How To Report and Upvote Bugs.

How To Upvote Bugs! It is important for us to prioritize bugs and fix the most important ones first. You can help us and add your voice...

Oct 26, 2019
  49. IblisTheMage liked Mepps's post in the thread How To Report and Upvote Bugs.

How To Report A Bug Welcome to the bug report forums! Please make a new thread for each new bug and include as much information possible....

Oct 26, 2019
  50. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Oct 26, 2019
  51. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Tradeable expansion - lesson not learned?.

I speculate that this could be an experiment to introduce tradeable expansions into the game economy in a very limited way, to learn how...

Oct 26, 2019
  52. IblisTheMage liked Mazame's post in the thread Tradeable expansion - lesson not learned?.

We have added a new expansion bundle option you’ll see next week that is geared toward Family and Friends. In addition to getting all...

Oct 25, 2019
  53. IblisTheMage liked Oakenblade's post in the thread EQ Expansion Request.

[IMG]

Oct 22, 2019
  54. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

Hey guys here's a vid of my warrior after the new patch [IMG]

Oct 21, 2019
  55. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

Hey guys I'm back from the future, here's me using my new furious leap ability. [img]

Oct 21, 2019
  56. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

I can't speak to what you don't know, but SPA 124 (which Elemental Flames uses) only takes the highest active focus. Heart of Flames (up...

Oct 20, 2019
  57. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I would LOVE additional content or assistance with the show. However, my requests for submissions or content have gone unfortunately...

Oct 19, 2019
  58. IblisTheMage liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Is it a God whose name rhymes with Fallos Beck?

Oct 19, 2019
  59. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread San Diego Offices Visit?.

If I was in the San Diego office and wanted to meet and greet the devs I'd probably start out with, "Hey can I treat the team to a Friday...

Oct 18, 2019
  60. IblisTheMage liked Nennius's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Polo shirt for me too. Black with gold letters if you can.

Oct 18, 2019
  61. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Can you make a polo-shirt option? Perhaps a hoodie? Me no tee...

Oct 17, 2019
  62. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great interview. Interesting that they want to launch a new live server. I imagine they've got some new ideas to put onto that server to...

Oct 17, 2019
  63. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Haha! Good catch! I'm only human. And after editting for days on end, I'm surprised I didn't catch it. It happens. Fading

Oct 17, 2019
  64. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

The EverQuest Show - Episode 7 is up! [media] I was fortunate enough to have a full 2 days at Daybreak in San Diego to sit down with...

Oct 17, 2019
  65. IblisTheMage liked Whulfgar's post in the thread How old (in game centuries wise) is your toon?.

How many centuries old is your guys toons ?

Oct 15, 2019
  66. IblisTheMage liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 15, 2019
  67. IblisTheMage liked Derresh's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

We're lucky to have such a great Dev team working on Everquest, 40 year anniversary here we come!

Oct 13, 2019
  68. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

It looks like Lauren McLemore (former EQ franchise producer) moved on in March 2019 for Epic Games....

Oct 13, 2019
  69. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Posted on EQ2 forums: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/more-layoffs-at-daybreak.590799/ Best to those...

Oct 13, 2019
  70. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Yimin! Where did you go sweetie?.

Wut? /woooshhh

Oct 6, 2019
  71. IblisTheMage liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Hardware.

I sort of have the opposite problem. I spend tons of time researching and exercising caution to be financially responsible. My wife...

Oct 5, 2019
  72. IblisTheMage replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I heard that she promised new elemental pet models for magicians... :-p

Oct 4, 2019
  73. IblisTheMage liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :P

Oct 4, 2019
  74. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Hi EQers! I'm so excited about the next few episodes of The EverQuest show! I just returned from San Diego, and Daybreak really rolled...

Oct 4, 2019
  75. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Hardware.

If only I had a pair, I would ask my wife for permission to upgrade my rig... :-D

Oct 4, 2019
  76. IblisTheMage liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Hardware.

She did. I went with a Ryzen Gen 2, upgraded my mobo, went from DDR3 to DDR4 RAM, and got an H60 liquid cooler for my CPU. Computer...

Oct 4, 2019
  77. IblisTheMage liked Funnonry's post in the thread Hardware.

none of you know anything about hardware

Oct 4, 2019
  78. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Hardware.

I can run 5-6 box on a 12 y old high endish Core 2, and 8 GB of ram; lower clipping rate/distance on boxes, remove particles, minimum...

Oct 1, 2019
  79. IblisTheMage liked SamuraiYoji's post in the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

I'm coming back to EQ Live after a LONG hiatus (17 years) and instead of playing my 50 Ranger (on Erollisi Marr) any further I'm thinking...

Sep 25, 2019
  80. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Sep 25, 2019
  81. IblisTheMage liked Allayna's post in the thread Instead of server mergers.

[IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  82. IblisTheMage liked Maedhros's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Thanks Fading for the opportunity for Marquele and I to tell some of our story. Your tireless work on behalf of the EQ community is...

Sep 25, 2019
  83. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Thanks everyone for the messages! So excited about the next episode. The plan is to make it the biggest yet. No spoilers, but I'm...

Sep 25, 2019
  84. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Y2K for EQ :-D

Sep 25, 2019
  85. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

The problem is that 255 is the level of most non player spells and procs. And 250 and 254 have been used for some special cases. The max...

Sep 25, 2019
  86. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Let's go full asian grinder with itt. Raise it to 130 and double the xp requirements per level. If anyone hits max level before the end of...

Sep 25, 2019
  87. IblisTheMage replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Sad I can only like once... Fading, thank you! Lovely IRL :-)

Sep 20, 2019
  88. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Hi again everyone! The EverQuest Show - Episode 6 is out now! [media] Take a look, let me know what you think, comment, subscribe,...

Sep 20, 2019
  89. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Ehhh...

Sep 20, 2019
  90. IblisTheMage liked Nedrom's post in the thread Community Petition: Bring Back Monkly Business.

Seems the site owners saw my email and it's back online. I have asked again about transferring the site ownership to someone that can...

Sep 15, 2019
  91. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

My opinion: * Make an easy versions of all the raids that has less damage, health and fewer mechanics * Easy versions drop loot that is...

Sep 12, 2019
  92. IblisTheMage liked Pano's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 11, 2019
  93. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 11, 2019
  94. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread You have 2 months....

Scott Adams is guilty of wrong-think, therefore Dilbert is double plus bad. We've always been at war with Elbonia.

Sep 11, 2019
  95. IblisTheMage liked Crokker's post in the thread Whats the difference between Bots and Alts ?.

sha·man /ˈSHämən,ˈSHāmən/ noun noun: shaman; plural noun: shamans a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of...

Sep 6, 2019
  96. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Whats the difference between Bots and Alts ?.

bot: character that is automated or is only used for very basic tasks ex: buff bot, lockpick bot etc. box: character on a different account...

Sep 6, 2019
  97. IblisTheMage liked Nennius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

[media]

Sep 5, 2019
  98. IblisTheMage liked Sheex's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Grab some popcorn, friends. This one should be FQ Gold.

Sep 5, 2019
  99. IblisTheMage liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Hail Norrath! My friends! We’ve had a thrilling first-half of the year thanks to you! After the 20th Anniversary game shenanigans and the...

Aug 22, 2019
  100. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

Daybreak was also nice enough to give me a few exclusive screenshots not released in the producer's letter. What do you think?...

Aug 22, 2019
  101. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

I've been working on Feature Articles for The EverQuest Show's website and I wanted to share a little of that with you all. Outside of...

Aug 14, 2019
  102. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Magicians next expansion.

Pathfinder Summoner archetype lvl 20 ability? :-) (Pen & Paper RPG)

Aug 11, 2019
  103. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Magicians next expansion.

This is a good list overall. Unfortunately, as we saw in TBL and subsequent posts/Q&A's, class development resources are extraordinarily...

Aug 11, 2019
  104. IblisTheMage liked Cicelee's post in the thread Magicians next expansion.

I want to share my thoughts and ideas. But I do not want Sancus and PMJ to be mad or make fun of me. So instead I will go stand in a corner.

Aug 11, 2019
  105. IblisTheMage liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Magicians next expansion.

To be blunt, the reason why one of these has not been posted is because they essentially get nothing done. These also generally bring about...

Aug 11, 2019
  106. IblisTheMage liked Derka's post in the thread My mother passed away......

Sorry for your loss Scott, I am sure she will be missed. She must have been pretty cool to play EQ with you at 71. To piggyback on your...

Aug 11, 2019
  107. IblisTheMage liked krichton's post in the thread My mother passed away......

Hello, My name is Scott. My mothers name was Judy. She was 71. Yesterday she passed away from congestive heart failure. We played...

Aug 11, 2019
  108. IblisTheMage liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

I did that by choosing the stats for this expansion last expansion (I did not make any actual items, simply chose stats) Meh. I...

Jul 29, 2019
  109. IblisTheMage liked Yimin's post in the thread Time to go.

Thank you for 20 years ! Yimin

Jul 29, 2019
  110. IblisTheMage liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Time to go.

Bye Yimin. See you when the next expansion drops. :)

Jul 29, 2019
  111. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show is back! Episode 4 posted!.

Hello everyone! Finally! The long- awaited episode 4 has arrived. Please, please share if you can, to continue to make the show a...

Jul 29, 2019
  112. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread Mage pet levels at 110 with different EM.

I really don't think there is another site. The problem is that the data isn't easy to get and they depend on players with high level...

Jul 21, 2019
  113. IblisTheMage replied to the thread This game. Eq. Had .

Don’t drink and FQ...

Jul 21, 2019
  114. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Pet HP numbers.

It would indeed be nice with a pet window. It hasn’t happened the first two decades, but I haven’t given up hope.

Jul 21, 2019
  115. IblisTheMage replied to the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

You so dope!

Jul 21, 2019
  116. IblisTheMage liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

Hello all! First of all, I'm thrilled that you like the show enough to ask where it's been. And I'm truly sorry I haven't been able to...

Jul 21, 2019
  117. IblisTheMage liked Nniki's post in the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

He's made some recent posts on the Facebook page. Here were the latest status updates: April 14 June 7

Jul 21, 2019
  118. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Best 3rd box for mage main & chanterbot?.

2 mages is comfortable, especially with ISB. In my experience, Alliance is easy to set up with 3 mages, but it is not really worth the...

Jul 20, 2019
  119. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Best 3rd box for mage main & chanterbot?.

Best class depends on your goals: sk: If you want to learn tanking, want to round out your group. Not that important to have a real tank...

Jul 20, 2019
  120. IblisTheMage liked gotwar's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

For next expansion, I'd really like to see an in-game web browser with direct access to view and post on the EQ forums, so that we could...

Jul 17, 2019
  121. IblisTheMage liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Then take what we make.

Jul 17, 2019
  122. IblisTheMage replied to the thread RACISM is ruining Norrath! (Life of a Gnome).

Blue is best.

Jul 17, 2019
  123. IblisTheMage liked Arthais's post in the thread Montu Dragonslayer - signing off.

Right after Planes of Power launched my brother and I created a guild. I had just graduated college, I was listless, aimless. My brother, 6...

Jul 16, 2019
  124. IblisTheMage liked Nennius's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Isn't speculation fun? Curiosity over two trademark filings has now morphed into a sort of business class. If i worked for DBG I think I...

Jul 15, 2019
  125. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

And I would never try to, because I agree.

Jul 15, 2019
  126. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Then your context is bad. It doesn't need to be a different business model. The defining point is that it takes sales away from an...

Jul 15, 2019
  127. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Currently, DBG has an internal concept of “Shared Services”, as referred by devs, (or they used to, it has been some time since I saw the...

Jul 14, 2019
  128. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Canibalization in my context is often used to describe a practice where businesses that invest in new business models that will compete...

Jul 14, 2019
  129. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

No one is bemoaning the fact that some profits from EQ are used to fund development of new games. What we complain about is (nearly)...

Jul 14, 2019
  130. IblisTheMage liked Riou's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

It's just something that almost every game publisher/development studio does that Daybreak just hasn't done yet for whatever reason You...

Jul 13, 2019
  131. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

This. EQ is profitable and funds development of all their other games. We have no reason to be worried. Maybe some of the other games...

Jul 13, 2019
  132. IblisTheMage liked gotwar's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

Pros: No longer hear complaints about eyes of life and decay (mostly) New level cap always gives a brief window of electronic phallus...

Jul 1, 2019
  133. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

All foci from RoS and TBL (except BP foci) work on 115 spells. I don't think the level increase will have a material impact on the need to...

Jul 1, 2019
  134. IblisTheMage liked Thoxsel's post in the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

Big congrats for sticking to it and getting your mera win! Much love always.

Jun 30, 2019
  135. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Grats Shadows of Doom!.

Gogo AB!

Jun 30, 2019
  136. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Proof: [media]

Jun 29, 2019
  137. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Wizards that arent meleeing are bad wizards.

Jun 29, 2019
  138. IblisTheMage liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Poorly played healers around SoD when mercs arrived.

Jun 29, 2019
  139. IblisTheMage liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Largest class die offs ever..

The middle class.

Jun 29, 2019
  140. IblisTheMage liked Moege's post in the thread Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!.

Don't care I do not have to to clean up after these, inf face I highly recommend a few strategically placed bunnies in the guild hall the...

Jun 29, 2019
  141. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!.

Blood Manure makes the grass grow.

Jun 29, 2019
  142. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!.

I remind my fellow Everquesters that bunnies produce INCREDIBLE ammounts of manure for their size.

Jun 26, 2019
  143. IblisTheMage liked Sheex's post in the thread Mage race?.

We need to expand this to include those poor misguided souls who ended up Barbarian/male after utterly failing at character select....

Jun 20, 2019
  144. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Adding 4th to Box Team.

Mage would be an option as well, both dps and increased off-tanking/aggro grabbing ( = relief for SK). You might be a bit light on dps with...

Jun 14, 2019
  145. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

OG "Solo Task": Getting a raid together to help someone finish their epic quest. Not soloable, but it's for a solo person. What...

Jun 14, 2019
  146. IblisTheMage liked Goburs's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Epic 3.0’s...been far too long.

Jun 14, 2019
  147. IblisTheMage liked eqgamer's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Please, for the love of Innoruuk, do not lock zones behind progression. Please? Por favor? S’il vous plait? Bitte? Per favore? Prosze?...

Jun 14, 2019
  148. IblisTheMage liked Brohg's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

side taskbar? you're a monster

Jun 14, 2019
  149. IblisTheMage liked Cragzop's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I suspect, like me, he has an icon for gamparse on his bottom toolbar where he launches the app. If you minimize the open gamparse...

Jun 14, 2019
  150. IblisTheMage liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img] [img] [img] [img]

Jun 14, 2019
  151. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Both types are going to be extremely fast. The thing that excites me about my 4x mage group is: [58204/7753] Firebound Covenant Rk. II...

Jun 14, 2019
  152. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Rgd mages, Alliance, and Volley: Stacking mages works very well for dps, ramp-up of pets is fast and sustains well, especially if you pull...

Jun 14, 2019
  153. IblisTheMage liked Absor's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Really? Then someone should let her know, because she keeps showing up for work.

Jun 14, 2019
  154. IblisTheMage liked Absor's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

No. We have constantly said that the tech to do so isn't working. That is NOT a no.

Jun 14, 2019
  155. IblisTheMage replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

Respectfully: it would appear that you have misunderstood how ISB functions. It does key broadcasting, still have to be pressed by the...

Jun 12, 2019
  156. IblisTheMage liked Prathun's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Work on various aspects of the game happens year round. Raids are being developed right now. In some unusual cases, raids are in...

Jun 12, 2019
  157. IblisTheMage liked Mintalie's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just in time for me to remove the noose from around my neck.

Jun 12, 2019
  158. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Good move. It's worth considering making at least one super tough raid at release and nerfing it at the start of the anniversary...

Jun 12, 2019
  159. IblisTheMage liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not sure I like the change and I am all for hyperbole but... ...on Live...if your melee and hybrid haven't found a way to port...

Jun 12, 2019
  160. IblisTheMage liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 12, 2019
  161. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Everquest Movie?.

Maybe a comic book?

Jun 12, 2019
  162. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

7+k AA.

Jun 12, 2019