IblisTheMage's Recent Activity

1. IblisTheMage replied to the thread While showing a friend and his son EQ, this happened...

Meanwhile in Denmark https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/06/john-dillermand-denmark-launches-childrens-tv-show-man-giant-

Jan 19, 2022
  2. IblisTheMage liked Micker's post in the thread While showing a friend and his son EQ, this happened...

In the age of the internet, they are offended by some 22yr old graphics of a toon that looks like a Barbie doll? Man loosen up.

Jan 19, 2022
  3. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread What to add to SK/Mage on live....

Bard plus one of Mage, berserker, druid, shaman, beastlord. If you're looking for easy, I'd recommend bard and mage.

Dec 25, 2021
  4. IblisTheMage replied to the thread What to add to SK/Mage on live....

Aye, bard-mage.

Dec 25, 2021
  5. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Fantastic setup you have :-)

Dec 25, 2021
  6. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Merry Christmas! [media] I really enjoyed Oubliette of Light. Lots of good mechanics throughout. Before I took this vid I beat the...

Dec 25, 2021
  7. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Daybreak to take over development of MTGO..

I disagree with you on everything.

Dec 25, 2021
  8. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Wizard AA guide.

:-)

Dec 20, 2021
  9. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Wizard AA guide.

If it is an option for you, there now is a feature in the game called "autogrant", that will yield more than 20.000 AA (depending on...

Dec 20, 2021
  10. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Returning mage (79), some basic easy questions.

WB :-) Which server are you on?

Dec 20, 2021
  11. IblisTheMage liked Shaiken's post in the thread Server down - 12/20/2021 11:30am PT.

Figures. I just got home from 6 days in the hospital from covid19 complications. All I wanted to do was play while I was on my death bed...

Dec 20, 2021
  12. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Favorite Christmas Song.

[media] End of thread.

Dec 20, 2021
  13. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Server down - 12/20/2021 11:30am PT.

I wonder if they can fix Autogrant while they are at it :)

Dec 20, 2021
  14. IblisTheMage liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

It's a bug. It, unfortunately, takes a server down patch.

Dec 20, 2021
  15. IblisTheMage liked Maedhros's post in the thread Melee got the Raw end of the deal.

I've said for years and I will again, on a level increase expansion the caster boosts should be the most significant because on the years...

Dec 20, 2021
  16. IblisTheMage liked Skrab's post in the thread Melee got the Raw end of the deal.

Where’d you get that ToL raid gear?

Dec 20, 2021
  17. IblisTheMage liked Tacoheals's post in the thread TOL Collects and where to find!.

2nd year in a row! Basically for people who don’t know, Xegony.Burritosong (Tacoheals), Xegony.Cadira and Xegony.Nadirah last year went...

Dec 20, 2021
  18. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

RoS indoor zones are not bad xp at 110, and I would suggest that you max out key AA for your toons before moving to next lvl. 25k AA is...

Dec 20, 2021
  19. IblisTheMage liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Carried ? Thats hilarious. Played through it to be specific. Took some time off work and had a fun 4 days. (Did not have any saved...

Dec 20, 2021
  20. IblisTheMage liked Alnitak's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Today is 7 days since expansion release. My main toon turned 120 Yesterday, after 3 days of meddling with Hero missions with the group of...

Dec 20, 2021
  21. IblisTheMage liked Szilent's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Someone who is 30 levels behind the curve doesn't need ToL exp to catch up. Just like everyone did, they level through 110 just killing...

Dec 20, 2021
  22. IblisTheMage liked Qwalla's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

Hi all :p I'm not going to specifically comment on any of the topics raised in this thread, but I just wanted to pass on our appreciation...

Dec 20, 2021
  23. IblisTheMage liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I call that a good start.

Dec 20, 2021
  24. IblisTheMage liked Kazint's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

We got to see cat people sacrificed in this expansion. What more could you want? I give it a 10 out of 10.

Dec 20, 2021
  25. IblisTheMage liked Fian's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

This is coming from the perspective of a 119.65 level enchanter who has completed all quests and missions in the game. Leveling: The...

Dec 20, 2021
  26. IblisTheMage liked Mr_Shadow's post in the thread EQ unblocked in China.

So I randomly decided to try logging into EQ from my Guangdong home without first turning on my VPN, and... I got in. It was still...

Dec 14, 2021
  27. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts Please?.

A bit more complicated than 299 divided by monthly fee... People who are ready to spend such an ammount on the game are likely to spend...

Dec 14, 2021
  28. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Kudos to the Dev formalizing the Luck-lin vs. Loose-lin.

Lo & behold, thus unravels the first thread ever to discuss this topic...

Dec 14, 2021
  29. IblisTheMage liked Absor's post in the thread Thank You Darkpaw.

Breaking stuff is part of my job.

Dec 11, 2021
  30. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread Thank You Darkpaw.

Image not showing for me. Here is the link to it: http://gucomics.com/comics/2002/gu_20020501.jpg Absor SMASH!

Dec 11, 2021
  31. IblisTheMage liked Absor's post in the thread Thank You Darkpaw.

[IMG]

Dec 11, 2021
  32. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Fixed Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted.

I really think that autogrant is a feature we all expect each launch, and I also think it is a really good idea, so that people that come...

Dec 10, 2021
  33. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted.

Upon release of Terror of Luclin the Ring of Scale AAs were supposed to be auto-granted. They have not been. Thank you.

Dec 10, 2021
  34. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

Since everyone here seems to agree with my memory that it is supposed to happen at launch, I've filed a bug report here: Ring of Scale...

Dec 10, 2021
  35. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread Thank You Darkpaw.

For all of those that work at Darkpaw, thank you for Terror of Luclin. While I will continue to always complain about everything, I want...

Dec 8, 2021
  36. IblisTheMage replied to the thread AA Auto-Grant?.

Sounds like a bug.

Dec 8, 2021
  37. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?.

Heresy!

Dec 7, 2021
  38. IblisTheMage liked Jumbur's post in the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

I get the impression they do plan to use the extra memory, by bumping up the graphic detail.

Dec 7, 2021
  39. IblisTheMage liked Nolrog's post in the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

They have also invested a lot of time and money addressing the tech debt. JChan talked about that a while back. You see that with the...

Dec 7, 2021
  40. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

"Some goods points!" Then proceeds to devote several paragraphs of questionable assumptions/connections to bad mouth a game he/she...

Dec 7, 2021
  41. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

1. EQ1 is limited by its age (engine, base code). 2. They hired several new employees (devs, QA) at the studio. I suspect that it may...

Dec 7, 2021
  42. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?.

Big group :-)

Dec 7, 2021
  43. IblisTheMage liked Cicelee's post in the thread Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?.

My sarcasm game is slightly better...

Dec 7, 2021
  44. IblisTheMage liked Cicelee's post in the thread Will your class see a great improvment this expansion?.

The following classes all received a significant boost to their class this expansion- Warriors Shadow Knights Paladins Monks Rogues...

Dec 7, 2021
  45. IblisTheMage liked Naugrin's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

The damage was low enough that it went unnoticed by many.

Nov 17, 2021
  46. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

AE is so ingrained in a wizards psyche they are employing it in forumquest, dispersing wizard balance threads across the entire forum.

Nov 17, 2021
  47. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

No. Wizards need help in the group game as well and based on the lack of attention in beta things will only be worse in ToL. You don't...

Nov 17, 2021
  48. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

The DPS webapp is a great tool for comparing rotations relatively. For comparing classes or absolute levels it depends heavily on the...

Nov 17, 2021
  49. IblisTheMage liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

A lot of good advice in this thread. Here's one thing to consider though. TBL's is a very enjoyable expansion. In many ways it's vastly...

Nov 12, 2021
  50. IblisTheMage liked Alnitak's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

Also, Rallos Zek earring initial quest can be requested at lvl 95. All the kills and combine can be done at 95 and the quest reward is...

Nov 12, 2021
  51. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

Pretty sure this is fakenews. You get a set amount of XP and doing ToV when you're level 100 (I think this is the minimum) will give...

Nov 12, 2021
  52. IblisTheMage liked Dragnath's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

I haven't seen it mentioned here about the Luminous Ice aug from ToV. Not sitting at my PC but I think it adds up to 7% to damage spells by...

Nov 12, 2021
  53. IblisTheMage liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

ToV was (generally) very easy. I would give CoV a try to start with (it's where you'll get the best gear) then fall back to ToV if...

Nov 12, 2021
  54. IblisTheMage liked Alnitak's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

EW partisan tasks spawn pretty tough mobs - Restless Ry'Gor in Orctooth quest and a rabid tundra kodiak in Ada's task are lvl 118'ish...

Nov 12, 2021
  55. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

Right, not completionist end to end, more along the lines of progression and main expansion group benefits and gear :-) I want to get...

Nov 10, 2021
  56. IblisTheMage liked Yinla's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

At 110 I'd start in EW doing merc/partisan quests GD doing merc/partisan quests Once your group hits at least 111 look at doing missions in...

Nov 10, 2021
  57. IblisTheMage liked aozs's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

By end to end, are you including hunter, scavenger, or challenger achievements? Or just general progression, such as...

Nov 10, 2021
  58. IblisTheMage liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

make sure all your chars are 111, then go do ToV progression. With ToV they changed the xp you need to get to the next level, and only the...

Nov 9, 2021
  59. IblisTheMage liked Celephane's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

NO! The stone puts you in another zone entirely, EW, the same place as the griffins in N Ro. Only the click thing puts in CC.

Nov 9, 2021
  60. IblisTheMage liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

You can buy the emblems in POK off the NPC for your class by the small bank. Many times on my server folks will have the tradable ores...

Nov 9, 2021
  61. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

ToV -> CoV -> TBL If ToL comes out before you finish CoV, you can probably skip CoV and go right to it, doing CoV and then TBL after....

Nov 9, 2021
  62. IblisTheMage liked Randomized's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

Main the SK, Shaman, and a Mage Box the Bard, Enchanter and other Mage At 110, you can purchase everything you need for the ToV t1 gear...

Nov 9, 2021
  63. IblisTheMage liked Conq's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

If you skip TBL, you'll be missing out on Jann's Veil and "Illusion Benefit Greater Jann"....

Nov 9, 2021
  64. IblisTheMage liked Celephane's post in the thread Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?.

TBL isn't 115. Do ToV, it was easy and fruitful.

Nov 9, 2021
  65. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

Returning players: TBL, ToV, or CoV?

Hi all, We are some returning players (for the nth time) that started again during lockdown, and we are now reaching 110+. I am (almost)...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 9, 2021
  66. IblisTheMage liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Quitting.

[media] "But it isn't just saying: No it isn't." "Yes it is." "No it isn't!"

Nov 9, 2021
  67. IblisTheMage liked Vumad's post in the thread Quitting.

No they wont.

Nov 9, 2021
  68. IblisTheMage liked Arctodus's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay an expansion cost for a new graphic engine with reduced lag.

Nov 8, 2021
  69. IblisTheMage liked Maedhros's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

$100 on top of any tier of expansion prices for epic 3.0.

Nov 8, 2021
  70. IblisTheMage liked Beimeith's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

Well that didn't age well.

Nov 8, 2021
  71. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

/copylayout <resolution|Windowed> UI_characterName_servername.ini not working

Using the command line: /copylayout <resolution|Windowed> UI_<characterName>_servername.ini does not work. It gives a message saying:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 2, 2021
  72. IblisTheMage replied to the thread /copylayout syntax?.

Thanks all, it would appear that the command does not work. I will make a bug report.

Nov 2, 2021
  73. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

/copylayout syntax?

Hi, I am trying to use /copylayout like this: /copylayout UI_Ibliz_antonius.ini Windowed but it does nothing except giving a command...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Nov 2, 2021
  74. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Never thought I'd say this, but I think my bunny mount needs an alignment.

We are still talking about EQ, right?

Oct 18, 2021
  75. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Not sure how to resolve this issue....

any luck with the lag issue?

Oct 14, 2021
  76. IblisTheMage liked Svann2's post in the thread Not sure how to resolve this issue....

Exclude your log file (or everquest folder) from virusscanner real time file checking Delete or move your log file daily. Gina can automate...

Oct 14, 2021
  77. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Then I yield to your experience. I am sure it is a continuum, ranging from being flow, over hypo-mania, to severe manic state.

Oct 12, 2021
  78. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread How to Report Cheaters/Botters.

Note that DPG invests more in policing discussion about cheating on their forums than they invest in preventing cheating in their game.

Oct 12, 2021
  79. IblisTheMage liked Skuz's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

Daybreak have a Marvel license, the title is being developed by the Dimensional Ink studio - ergo it's likely to be an MMORPG set in...

Oct 10, 2021
  80. IblisTheMage liked Nniki's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they've done any official work in creating a 64-bit client in many years now. Might be thinking of...

Oct 10, 2021
  81. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

I don't know about people but I'm sure at least 2 million bots have played EQ.

Oct 10, 2021
  82. IblisTheMage liked Sancus's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

I think it's probably Marvel (see last bullet): [IMG] As far as EG7 with respect to EQ, the devs lost ToV -> CoV were Narlee...

Oct 10, 2021
  83. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

Anyone has a guess about what "the big project that is 3-4 years out and is tripple A" that EG7 is investing in is? It has "restrictions...

Oct 8, 2021
  84. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

I think you have a mild case of Horror Vacui :-D...

Oct 8, 2021
  85. IblisTheMage liked Jhinx's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

It literally affects no gameplay, makes room for innovation, and only affects those that open their Inventory to stare at it with their...

Oct 8, 2021
  86. IblisTheMage replied to the thread [Request] Terror of Luclin Visables.

hm. I think this is an interresting idea, presuming that people would not overly complain, and that the time saved was well spent...

Oct 8, 2021
  87. IblisTheMage liked Act of Valor's post in the thread [Request] Terror of Luclin Visables.

It's a bit late to be suggesting something like this, I think

Oct 8, 2021
  88. IblisTheMage liked Skuz's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

You should read up on how Old School Runescape turned into a multi-million player game, there is massive potential in investing in even...

Oct 8, 2021
  89. IblisTheMage replied to the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

Hasn't 64-bit preparations been ongoing for years? Hasn't DPG increased staff for EQ1 since EG7 took over? Hasn't the code base increased...

Oct 8, 2021
  90. IblisTheMage liked Angahran's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

So advertise! if there are 100k people that don't know about EQ for every person that does, that's 100k potential new subscribers!

Oct 8, 2021
  91. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread EG7 Acting CEO (and Daybreak Games CEO) Ji Ham Presentation and Q&A.

There are some encouraging takeaways: Ji Ham is interim CEO of EG7 but has decided to remain in San Diego. He is not interested in...

Oct 8, 2021
  92. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

A Bi-polar will not actually get anything done when in manic state...

Oct 8, 2021
  93. IblisTheMage liked Accipiter's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Henry Ford is generally given credit for the assembly line. The McDonald brothers took that and successfully applied it to fast food...

Oct 8, 2021
  94. IblisTheMage liked Accipiter's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

When I do resource planning I used 65% for actual work. Meetings, vacations, sick time, goofing off, down time, etc. add up to 35%...

Oct 8, 2021
  95. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Thank you! I’m quite ignorant with regards to these topics, so anything that helps improving my understanding is very welcome

Oct 7, 2021
  96. IblisTheMage liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

That's interesting. I was not aware Trello was free. I used it briefly in the past. It was far too simplistic for what it advertised...

Oct 7, 2021
  97. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

You are very kind, thank you very much.

Oct 6, 2021
  98. IblisTheMage liked bobokatt's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

THIS. This more than anything. 100% agree. More GOOD stuff there. I am on it. Thanks! Finally, as I don't want to drag this...

Oct 6, 2021
  99. IblisTheMage replied to the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

Most sci fi feels like fantasy to me… #gettingoldbutitbeatsthealternative

Oct 6, 2021
  100. IblisTheMage liked Jumbur's post in the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

EQ has a lot of themes already that would not fit into a traditional "Tolkien-verse". In my opinion EQ is its own thing now. We had an...

Oct 6, 2021
  101. IblisTheMage liked Svann2's post in the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C Clarke

Oct 6, 2021
  102. IblisTheMage liked Malkavius's post in the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

I believe in EQ2 lore it's said that both Rod and Bert are from the same world. One become good healer boy the other became stinky...

Oct 6, 2021
  103. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread A debate on "NO Sci Fi in muh Fantasy".

I'd love an expansion where we hijack the ufo in qeynos, fly to rodcent nifes homeworld and fight whoever drops loot.

Oct 6, 2021
  104. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

In Denmark, we have a term called "pseudo-work". Things that looks and feel like work, but are not. pseudowork invades all aspects of...

Oct 5, 2021
  105. IblisTheMage liked bobokatt's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

My whole point with LEAN, KANBAN... this that, whatever new things comes up... is that I am shocked as to how much time, effort and...

Oct 5, 2021
  106. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

There's a lot of interesting ideas to address issues like that, like a bidding process or anonymous estimation during meetings to...

Oct 5, 2021
  107. IblisTheMage liked demi's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

and it would stack with any ZEM or bonus or pot/Lesson

Oct 4, 2021
  108. IblisTheMage replied to the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay 10 usd a month for a 20% xp bonus, like the perk, but only one effect (I don’t want a bunch of different benefits from a perk,...

Oct 4, 2021
  109. IblisTheMage liked Elskidor's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay collector's edition price or higher for an expansion the size of the early good old days, or even another TSS.

Oct 4, 2021
  110. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

I have worked with people from the chemical industry, they say Agile is Lean adapted for software. But I am not qualified to say if that...

Oct 4, 2021
  111. IblisTheMage liked minimind's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

I've seen this proposed in my workplace and it works well for people relatively few pipelines to their desk creating new work. For the...

Oct 4, 2021
  112. IblisTheMage liked Act of Valor's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I'd pay $10 to be able to stomp out other player's campfires. Yes, I'm mean.

Oct 4, 2021
  113. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Any proces or tool sucks if misused. Parts of my organization does “pseudo agile”, fake corporate theater with no competences in the team....

Oct 4, 2021
  114. IblisTheMage liked Accipiter's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Apparently you work for a really crappy development organization. Those people wouldn't last long on my team. No software development...

Oct 4, 2021
  115. IblisTheMage liked Froglok's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

My "Back Log" is either under /Notes (in-game command) and / or as links in my Browser grouped in an EQ Folder. My "Doing" is the...

Oct 4, 2021
  116. IblisTheMage liked bobokatt's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

I really do admire you guys who can actually and properly implement and do task management with the help of apps, white boards etc., for...

Oct 4, 2021
  117. IblisTheMage replied to the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

si :-)

Oct 2, 2021
  118. IblisTheMage liked Stymie's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

They tried to incorporate Kanban where I work for a couple of years, but it didn't work as well as they hoped. I haven't seen or heard that...

Oct 2, 2021
  119. IblisTheMage liked jeskola's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

Kanban

Oct 2, 2021
  120. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done.

My todo list in EQ is really useful but man that back log isn't ever happening :D

Oct 2, 2021
  121. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

Lifehack - Backlog, doing, done

I learned something regarding task management in my professional life that I now use for everything. IT people will most likely know this....

Oct 1, 2021
  122. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I'd pay $5 per account for a new hardcore-heritage type zone with current expansion++ difficulty and hunter achievements.

Oct 1, 2021
  123. IblisTheMage liked Darkerknight's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay $20 - $50 to be able to transfer toons between accounts again....

Oct 1, 2021
  124. IblisTheMage liked Laronk's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I'd pay 5.99 a month to be able to manage my pets gear

Oct 1, 2021
  125. IblisTheMage liked Skuz's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay 1$ for this thread to be locked (I'm in a mean mood today).

Oct 1, 2021
  126. IblisTheMage liked Froglok's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay $10 to $50 each (depending on the item) -- or maybe more -- for stand alone (not as part of an overpriced package, of being...

Oct 1, 2021
  127. IblisTheMage liked Froglok's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

It should be a Veteran AA. I suspect they didn't add this one in favor of selling Delivery Vouchers in the Marketplace (for Bazaar...

Oct 1, 2021
  128. IblisTheMage liked Froglok's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay $100 to transfer toons from one account to another (where I own both accounts).

Oct 1, 2021
  129. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay for a summonable parcel merchant (unlimited cast) as an expansion feature or standalone purchase.

Oct 1, 2021
  130. IblisTheMage liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay more per month if it would give them capital to invest in the necessary hardware/personnel to fix raid lag issues.

Oct 1, 2021
  131. IblisTheMage liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay X more each month if I had a guarantee that the X was going back into EQ resources/develop and EQ only.

Oct 1, 2021
  132. IblisTheMage liked Kaenneth's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

$20/slot for the 15th and 16th character slots to be unlocked, so I can do one of each race/class.

Sep 30, 2021
  133. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

$35 for pre-ordering the next expansion.

Sep 30, 2021
  134. IblisTheMage liked demi's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

New Perk , I would pay $2.99 if we had a pet window on our inventory window where we could see our pets stats and gear and take them off or...

Sep 30, 2021
  135. IblisTheMage liked Rainlover's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I see people post and hear that they don't want redo's of old, I see people posting that they do want redo's of old, I think the community...

Sep 30, 2021
  136. IblisTheMage replied to the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay 20 usd for my mage pets having the cool gfx that elementals had in TBL. (I would be ok if it only works in newer zones)

Sep 29, 2021
  137. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun)

Just another silly ForumQuest thread :-) Rules of the game: only 1 "I would pay for" pr reply, so that people can like that idea...

Sep 29, 2021
  138. IblisTheMage replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

Would like to purchase perks if they had more to offer, I don’t care that it is a “pay RL money for ingame benefits”. More of that please....

Sep 13, 2021
  139. IblisTheMage liked Lubianx's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

So what you are saying that XP pots, which have been in the marketplace forever, are Pay to Win? Is purchasing the better of the...

Sep 13, 2021
  140. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

People who are adamant about these dumpster perks have never played a real p2w game. When you can go hard in a game for months to build a...

Sep 13, 2021
  141. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I don't see the advantage. We're all max level/AA within a week of a new expansion. None of these perks are increasing my DPS on raids....

Sep 13, 2021
  142. IblisTheMage liked kizant's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

You guys must have a weird definition of "winning".

Sep 13, 2021
  143. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

If you weren't "winning" before you got a 5% bonus to your XP, you won't be "winning" after.

Sep 13, 2021
  144. IblisTheMage liked Xanathol's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

You guys do realize that to sell 'pay to win' your 'perks' have to actually be desirable, right?

Sep 13, 2021
  145. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

They should turn Agents of Change into Agents of Charge and charge $1 per instance.

Sep 13, 2021
  146. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

When they introduced the Luck stat i thought they were going to increase its impact and plat cost to level in order to sink all the plat in...

Sep 13, 2021
  147. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Have the GM stand between the group and the mob (or next to the mob) in a huge god illusion. If you are at the keyboard, you can't miss...

Sep 3, 2021
  148. IblisTheMage replied to the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

But I am the OP.

Sep 3, 2021
  149. IblisTheMage replied to the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

If that is the case, I can assure you it is not intentional.

Aug 17, 2021
  150. IblisTheMage liked Tucoh's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Who knows. We will see if i get banned when i come back in a month or two and start blowing up the servers with ridiculous inner space...

Aug 17, 2021
  151. IblisTheMage liked Accipiter's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Was it on a TrueBox TLP? Because IS B might trigger their true box code.

Aug 16, 2021
  152. IblisTheMage liked Rauven's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

You're quoting things over a year ago. In the thread I linked, Niente had a different tune and that was last week. They didn't speak...

Aug 16, 2021
  153. IblisTheMage liked Benito's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

I wonder if long duration of play at a camp raises red flags. I understand that the dumb botters will be at the same camp for 24 hours...

Aug 16, 2021
  154. IblisTheMage liked Raccoo's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Aug 16, 2021
  155. IblisTheMage liked Rauven's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Did they say that before or after the recent acquisition? Edit: I was able to see the source myself. It was 9 years ago. Daybreak was...

Aug 16, 2021
  156. IblisTheMage liked Sokki's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

This is still my take on it. I'm guessing the recent ban wave was due to programs other than I S B or people using I S B with a macro...

Aug 16, 2021
  157. IblisTheMage liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

ISB is ok to use until DBG's tells us otherwise.

Aug 16, 2021
  158. IblisTheMage liked Fanra's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Utilities#[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]

Aug 16, 2021
  159. IblisTheMage liked Rauven's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Unknown, as this thread can attest to: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-elephant-in-the-room.276747/ You're...

Aug 16, 2021
  160. IblisTheMage liked Smokezz's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Yes it is. Some people are still trying to muddy the waters, as usual. But it's fine.

Aug 16, 2021
  161. IblisTheMage liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Unknown at this point. I think in addition to automation they MAY (and I repeat MAY) be targeting timing on keypress also. I know one IS...

Aug 16, 2021
  162. IblisTheMage liked Jumbur's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

As Fanra's link shows, the devs have specifically stated that I S Boxer was ok. While some of the quotes are old. Im sure that if...

Aug 16, 2021
  163. IblisTheMage liked Cadira's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Yes!

Aug 15, 2021
  164. IblisTheMage posted a new thread.

ISB still cool on Live?

Considering starting to play again after (another) break. Is ISB still accepted by DPG on live servers?

Aug 15, 2021