ibc93's Recent Activity

1. ibc93 replied to the thread New server(s).

2 profitable servers: A) Mischief Clone: Free Trade+Random Loot. B) Rerolling Agnarr Clone: Does Classic->PoP, merges into agnarr, &...

Feb 12, 2024
  2. ibc93 replied to the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

I love the OP post. I wish truebox was relaxed sooner. I don't want to be forced to buy 3 laptops so I can play an hour when my baby lets...

Feb 12, 2024
  3. ibc93 liked Weathervane's post in the thread In defense of boxing: or "relaxed" truebox at launch please.

I'm fairly sure this thread will fall flat, but I wanted to ask the devs and community team to please consider launching the 5/24 TLP with...

Feb 12, 2024
  4. ibc93 replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

I mean if we can't get relaxed truebox, then early mercs is the next best thing. I'd even push for having more than 1 merc if possible....

Feb 12, 2024
  5. ibc93 replied to the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

I think FV is the most popular live server yeah? I see some youtubers & streamers like hammackj & variety void play there

Feb 12, 2024
  6. ibc93 replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

A) There is a lot of money to be made by luring over the several thousand people who play on servers like Project 1999 & Quarm....

Feb 1, 2024
  7. ibc93 replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

2 servers A) Mischief clone B) Rerolling agnarr clone. Does Classic -> PoP, merges with Agnarr, & starts all over.

Feb 1, 2024
  8. ibc93 replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

A slower unlock server is doable. Just make a rerolling agnarr clone. Classic - > PoP at whatever speed, merges with Agnarr, & starts all...

Feb 1, 2024
  9. ibc93 replied to the thread nameds spawn times in old expansions.

Epics would be so much better if all bottlenecks were addressed. Respawns could be lowered if not placeholders removed completely. Tlps...

Jan 7, 2024
  10. ibc93 replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Easy raids are best! We play the vidja game to relax not to sweat lol.

Jan 7, 2024
  11. ibc93 replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Wish List.

Shill Time! Join me! 2 servers: 1) Mischief clone 2) Rerolling agnarr clone. Does Classic to PoP, merges into agnarr, & starts all over...

Jan 7, 2024
  12. ibc93 replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Gonna shill again. 2 servers 1) Mischief Clone 2) Rerolling agnarr clone. Does Classic to PoP, merges into agnarr, & starts all over.

Jan 7, 2024
  13. ibc93 replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

For real! Asmongold talked about this. Peak WoW was classic. Why? Cause mmo players suck. We want an easy game that's new player...

Jan 6, 2024
  14. ibc93 liked Hamshire's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Oh yea this too, people just wanna sit down and push one button Classic EQ - push one button Classic WoW - push one button What people...

Jan 6, 2024
  15. ibc93 replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Early EQ was simple & easy to play compared to what came later. Get group to exp. Tank & spank raid boss with 1-2 simple AE attacks. A...

Jan 6, 2024
  16. ibc93 replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Great post OP. I 100% agree. Server #1 needs to be a mischief clone. It's the most successful ruleset ever as far as I know. It would make...

Jan 6, 2024
  17. ibc93 liked Vicus's post in the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

I was watching the Everquest show earlier tonight and know that Fannin is a huge fan, and his videos are suppose to bring out the best of...

Jan 6, 2024
  18. ibc93 posted a new thread.

2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?

What if these were the 2 Servers dropped next year? 1 experimental & 1 traditional. A) Experimental (mischief+Oakwynd): Random loot, free...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 3, 2023