I_Love_My_Bandwidth's Recent Activity

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Svann2's post in the thread Tantor Raid (CoV) - Tantorlings.

Yea you dont want the zone to have to calculate too many pathings at once. Thats why they nerfed aoe kiting long ago. Plus you have so...

Jan 26, 2021 at 9:21 AM
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Asdenyl's post in the thread Need help with a petition that seems to be stuck in limbo.

Earlier today I completed Eron's first quest, "Not so simple jewelry". I had not done this or any of the Eron's series of quests previously...

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:31 AM
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Tantor Raid (CoV) - Tantorlings.

I don't think this is intentional, but a by-product of extreme lag during the Tantor raid, and Western Wastes lag in general.

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:15 AM
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Yinla's post in the thread Tantor Raid (CoV) - Tantorlings.

Tantorlings have some pathing issues. If you are at a different height to them they run in the opposite direction! If you are too far...

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:14 AM
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Info Needed Summoner's Velium Endowed Earring creating a weaker pet.

He stated he ran 10 tests each 44 seconds long. Though I do agree an hour long parse would remove most of the RNG-related variation.

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:12 AM
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

You're smarter than that. Come on. This isn't intended to be a one-stop NecroDPS shoppe. It's intended to be a primer for macro...

Jan 26, 2021 at 4:56 AM
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

I think that at the time they were too powerful (80-105). Just like how the Apprentice Mercs at the lower levels are more than powerful...

Jan 25, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

Semicolon at the end of a line to add a note. 97% certain anyway. You could also link a GINA trigger to your /g Recast Necro DoTs or...

Jan 25, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Lots of Potential Issues....

Good infrastructure costs money. Daybreak made the call. Daybreak saves money. It's a lose/win sort of a thing. Close your eyes and...

Jan 25, 2021 at 2:05 PM
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

This is certainly something that ought to be considered IMHO. Can I also add my thanks for the additional ranks of Merc. AA's?

Jan 25, 2021 at 1:27 PM
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Small illusions.

Now I'm even more confused.:confused:

Jan 25, 2021 at 1:27 PM
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

Necro is very much the same as any other caster class to box. Easier than melee, for certain. Just build out hotkey macros /pause...

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:40 PM
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Small illusions.

It's probably obvious, but why is illusion/shrink important for Tradeskills? <<< NOT a Tradeskiller

Jan 25, 2021 at 12:06 PM
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

As much as I dislike mercs, I am in favor of some basic autogranted Merc AAs. Merc AAs are agonizingly slow, and for those people who...

Jan 25, 2021 at 11:36 AM
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Qelil's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Now that I think about it a little more, I favor the autogrant idea to cover the many times we do get to play with others and so the merc...

Jan 25, 2021 at 11:34 AM
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Qelil's post in the thread there any permanent perks to getting membership?.

As was pointed out above, the OP made a comment indicative of their own attitude problem regarding what they feel they are entitled to as a...

Jan 25, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  17. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread DPS classes at level 101 and beyond.

As a wizard, you can expect to be between #6 and #20 on a raid parse in end-game Live server content.

Jan 24, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  18. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Exactly. Mercs are the worst. And that's good. Any better and people would burn through content like they had a full group. Grouping...

Jan 24, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Best FTP/Silver account tank = Mage?.

Pet taunt works. If your pet is taunting, it will always steal aggro from the tank. That's how taunt works. I'll cede this....

Jan 24, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Boxing question?.

/shrug I see it as a kind of 'punishment' for boxing in a game designed to be played one account per customer. The tedium is shared by...

Jan 23, 2021 at 9:09 PM
  21. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Technically Master mercenaries were a part of the original plan with three ranks: Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master. Master mercs were...

Jan 23, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  22. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread DPS classes at level 101 and beyond.

Berserkers are insane DPS. Always at the top of the DPS heap.

Jan 23, 2021 at 12:06 PM
  23. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread there any permanent perks to getting membership?.

We agree on that, 100%. Other games are desperately trying to hang on by offering up bigger and bigger carrots. Why shouldn't...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  24. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Sagarmatha's post in the thread there any permanent perks to getting membership?.

I wish there was a standard rules live server (not TLP) that was mandatory gold subscription. Transfers free TO that server. That would...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  25. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread there any permanent perks to getting membership?.

OP wasn't asking if his purchase would endure. He specifically asked a question, then framed it with "If they're too greedy to offer...

Jan 22, 2021 at 6:27 PM
  26. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Monk or Berserker Box.

100% this. Pulling is something everyone does now. Monks are probably the 7th best pullers in the game at this point on Live.

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  27. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Monk or Berserker Box.

I’d probably go Berserker. Bard/Sk can cover pulling and bard can do some decent off tanking. Berserker is just going to be more raw dps.

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:23 PM
  28. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Vumad's post in the thread Which has better synergy?.

I box ENC main with CLR and MAG. It is a very good combination. My CLR is from 2005 and has been a raid alternate so I haven't replaced...

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:22 PM
  29. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Memorizing spells by name?.

I understand now. Thanks for clarifying! That is handy. ;)

Jan 22, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  30. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Memorizing spells by name?.

Weird. None of my characters' spell sets work as you describe. For instance, my Cleric: If I add a spell set where only one spell...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:59 AM
  31. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Issues with starting EQ.

Many thanks for the reply. I think I found part of the cause of the problem. I use a particular AV program and recently MalWareBytes...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  32. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread The server is not responding. You have been disconnected.

I am seeing this issue affect VPN split-tunneling at my company. It works great then...nope. Turns out a major ISP in the area pushed out a...

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:16 AM
  33. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ Client freezing by monitor standby.

Freezing games are almost always graphics driver or graphics hardware related. What are your system specs? OS version? Is your computer...

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:06 AM
  34. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Memorizing spells by name?.

This is how all spell sets function. You don't have to un-mem spells to do it. Spell sets only change out the spells that are...

Jan 22, 2021 at 9:18 AM
  35. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Which has better synergy?.

Your box team would be more powerful with a Magician, using pet tank. Greater DPS synergy between DRU ENC MAG than DRU ENC SHD/PAL....

Jan 22, 2021 at 9:13 AM
  36. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread there any permanent perks to getting membership?.

I honestly wish FTP would go away. People who act like they're owed something because they play my game for free really aren't the kind...

Jan 22, 2021 at 7:18 AM
  37. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

That's a clue. Try running that one in windowed mode, see if it still crashes. You may need to log all the way in, make the change, log...

Jan 21, 2021 at 3:35 PM
  38. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

Running Windowed mode by chance

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:05 AM
  39. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Confirmed Zlandicar.

Were you all levitating, with only bag 3 open, take off your left wrist armor, THEN click the text? :D

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:03 PM
  40. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Fellowship Disbanded/Empty.

I was able to rebuild the fellowship in PoK. Anyone else have their FS unexpectedly dissolve?

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:47 PM
  41. I_Love_My_Bandwidth posted a new thread.

Fellowship Disbanded/Empty

Logged in after patch. Tried to set a campfire but Fellowship is empty.

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:22 PM
  42. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ Investment: Illusions > Global Chase Loot.

If you want raid loot, you should have to raid for it. Enjoy what you have. Sheesh.

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  43. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Heroic Character Speculation.

Anyone creating a Heroic Character already knows the implications. They are doing it to either catch up to friends, creating a new box or...

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:28 PM
  44. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ on MacOS?.

Yep, if you're running Big Sur on Intel-based Mac, Bootcamp should still be supported. If you are running Big Sur on an M1 Mac. You are...

Jan 18, 2021
  45. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jamie S's post in the thread DBC balance completely wiped out overnight.

OMG now I feel like an idiot. It's on my second account. All of it right there. Nothing missing. Thank you. I was wondering why the...

Jan 18, 2021
  46. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Yes, they are going too far now. Adding features like overseer on top of a 22 year old game is just asking for trouble (although...

Jan 17, 2021
  47. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

So you are advocating for more stats?

Jan 17, 2021
  48. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread /xtar command line question.

Would be pretty great to have saved xtar profiles accessible using slash commands.

Jan 16, 2021
  49. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Item request: Snow Globe.

I would love to have the ability to make it blizzard in game. That Everfrost Peaks wind sound and blowing snow...paradise. :)

Jan 16, 2021
  50. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

There has always been a DPS disparity between classes. :confused:

Jan 16, 2021
  51. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The Iksar are overdue for a deep dive. The war between Iksar and Ring of Scale, leading back to their one-time overlord-masters, the...

Jan 16, 2021
  52. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked minimind's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I like stories of fallen empires coming out of the shadows and rebuilding. I'm super interested in further developing Iksar lore......

Jan 16, 2021
  53. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Vitopanch's post in the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

Today, after the recent crash of Bristlebane, since crashes destroy the active and stashed pet, I created a new one. The level of the pet...

Jan 15, 2021
  54. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Confirmed server stability.

Umm, that's a feature not a bug!

Jan 15, 2021
  55. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Akela's post in the thread Confirmed server stability.

ok it has been a week plus servers are at best barley playable Raiding hah forget it and you are about to launch raids can you please fix...

Jan 15, 2021
  56. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

This has been done in many other games. It winds up being a tuning nightmare and takes way more Dev time (think HA scaling) than we get...

Jan 14, 2021
  57. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

You think somehow the employees at DPG have missed this? CoV expansion is very content-light, yes. There are reasons for this. Look...

Jan 14, 2021
  58. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Fundamentally incorrect. Your views suffer the same shortsightedness IT execs at my company suffer from - the notion that somehow there...

Jan 14, 2021
  59. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Upgrading hardware isn’t going to accomplish anything. Look at WoW, they suffered from the same issues with too many calculations per...

Jan 14, 2021
  60. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

Oh, gawd....please, no.

Jan 14, 2021
  61. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Monks: Defensive uses of Spire of the Sensei?.

Counterstrike + Spire is a decent defensive combination after EarthForce and Shaded Step are down.

Jan 13, 2021
  62. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 12, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added tribute to the Item Display Window. - Corrected an issue where bandolier...

Jan 12, 2021
  63. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Though I feel the 54-person raid limit is bogus. I totally agree.

Jan 11, 2021
  64. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Horrible idea, this would hurt guilds that have enough raiders on a given night where they have a full raid and people sitting....

Jan 11, 2021
  65. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Fair enough, I completely forgot about bidding from bench...:oops:

Jan 11, 2021
  66. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

And what about benchies?

Jan 11, 2021
  67. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

WoW did a level squish. Not stats.

Jan 9, 2021
  68. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

We need stat squish, not expansion.

Jan 9, 2021
  69. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Ohh I get what you're saying. You still get ramp at max melee? Hmm, something doesn't sound right. Are you certain you are in the...

Jan 8, 2021
  70. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

This is exactly why I split my time (when possible) between boxing, grouping, and raiding. Despite what some anti-boxers would...

Jan 8, 2021
  71. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Since Daybreak doesn't seem to post these things here, this is what was posted on Discord by Dreamweaver, EQ Community Manager, yesterday...

Jan 8, 2021
  72. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Cadira's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

God the irony in this post.

Jan 8, 2021
  73. I_Love_My_Bandwidth posted a new thread.

Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed

(*&%$(*)&#$()*&^%)(*&#$%^ CoV Raids, after MONTHS (literally) of the raiding community telling you what needed to be fixed (ie crippling...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 8, 2021
  74. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You stated you get ramp damage when you have an add and a crusader. I don't at max melee range. So I am trying to understand how you...

Jan 8, 2021
  75. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

So the add and the crusader have different ramp range? That sounds odd. I just move to the side opposite. Doesn't seem to be a problem.

Jan 7, 2021
  76. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Please, for the love of Tunare reset the servers..

I would bet all the money in my pockets against all the money in your pockets that this lag is being caused by poor database performance.

Jan 7, 2021
  77. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

This is exactly what they were aiming for. In order to continue using said armor, those accounts have to remain gold status.

Jan 7, 2021
  78. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

There is much more to gear than HEM. But then again, I wouldn't expect any in-depth comparisons to be made.

Jan 7, 2021
  79. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

You're even more misguided than I originally thought. :oops:

Jan 4, 2021
  80. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Cobalt Scar - Octave Camp ridiculous.

Please post this in bugs forum. Then everyone who likes the post increases the chances it will be addressed.

Jan 2, 2021
  81. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked zerowaphex's post in the thread Cobalt Scar - Octave Camp ridiculous.

The Octave camp in Cobalt scar is a nightmare. Mobs warp in and out of the water. Aggro is regularly gotten from mobs literally across the...

Jan 2, 2021
  82. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

You are misguided.

Jan 1, 2021
  83. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread @Devs - CoV exp still too low, see below:.

I would encourage you to vote with your dollars if you are disappointed. Content the last few expansions has been decreasing, yes. But...

Jan 1, 2021
  84. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I would be in favor of an auction house-style bazaar. Maybe tie access into some pre-release quest line in October or something.

Jan 1, 2021
  85. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread @Devs - CoV exp still too low, see below:.

CoV XP is just fine. The same people complaining that ToV experience was "bad" were max level and max AA 6 months into the expansion -...

Jan 1, 2021
  86. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

I mean.. at least people are using the search function?

Jan 1, 2021
  87. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You're right. The scaling is the problem. Devs, however, have repeatedly stated the HA scaling will not be rescinded. The fact that...

Jan 1, 2021
  88. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Chars lvl 101-106 getting 1-shot even without aggro.

I have not been able to reproduce this. My lvl 101 stands there, double invis. Has been fine for 30 mobs or so.

Dec 31, 2020
  89. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

No. No. No. No. No. Heroic Adventures can die in a dumpster fire. HA's still aren't fixed. Raids based on HA's still aren't...

Dec 31, 2020
  90. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Windance's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

They killed off the heroic missions for a reason. Having content scale properly is more trouble than they are worth. We don't need...

Dec 31, 2020
  91. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

As others said, heroic is the quickest way. Up to about level 60 a tank merc can basically do it all for you. From 60-85 can be a bit...

Dec 30, 2020
  92. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked dwish's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Duoing is definitely viable in CoV, and has been in every expansion for the last decade. I was a solo players for years, but finally...

Dec 29, 2020
  93. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

This is generally the best advice for anyone starting a new character.

Dec 29, 2020
  94. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Pissy? Nah. :)

Dec 29, 2020
  95. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Honeslty the real "next" Everquest.

VR isn't ready from personal experience. It still feels disjointed. Like a multitude of technologies that don't quite mesh. Is it...

Dec 28, 2020
  96. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

For someone who doesn't care about EQ you certainly post a lot from your alt account. Just enjoy playing...or don't. Cheers.

Dec 28, 2020
  97. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Honeslty the real "next" Everquest.

I have played VR games designed for VR in actual VR 6-plane simulators costing millions. Yeah. No thanks. VR isn't ready. Sorry,...

Dec 28, 2020
  98. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Who are you trying to convince? Me...or yourself? :D

Dec 28, 2020
  99. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Light Sources....

Light sources will hopefully get some attention with the engine re-write.

Dec 28, 2020
  100. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

So mad you created another account to express your displeasure? Now that you have two accounts, time to box? :)

Dec 28, 2020
  101. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Honeslty the real "next" Everquest.

VR isn't ready. No thanks.

Dec 28, 2020
  102. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I went to bump the old thread, and realized it was moved to "resolved", even though it wasn't. So yeah, this has never been fixed, and...

Dec 28, 2020
  103. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

The EQ dev team saw the stream already. Your class is safe. Burning 10 Glyphs, two max geared, max raid buffed pets, and taking...

Dec 28, 2020
  104. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

EQ is an MMORPG. MM being The Key.. Soloing can be done in COV content, it is just not easy, and you may die a lot.

Dec 27, 2020
  105. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Not sure where you're getting 3-5 years from. Thin air? That is a LONG time. Paying one person for 5 years or 5 people for one year...

Dec 27, 2020
  106. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked adetia's post in the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

This seems like a very achievable way to address this issue since ngreth already alluded to the fact they don’t believe they can change...

Dec 27, 2020
  107. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

They won't have a choice. Things are ramping up.... https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers?department=engineering_and_core_tech

Dec 27, 2020
  108. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

Replying in your own #iquiteverquest thread? Classic. See you in game tomorrow.

Dec 26, 2020
  109. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Why this wasn't added as an optional Raid Banner I will never know. But it should be added.

Dec 26, 2020
  110. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread ice bound ulthork buff should be permanent.

I like where this is going. What about adding a check box to the familiar keyring: "Make buff permanent?" This would increase revenue...

Dec 26, 2020
  111. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I understand your sentiment, and empathize with you. But you need to consider the possibility that perhaps your expectation is out of...

Dec 26, 2020
  112. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

You all sound like a room full of Trekkies arguing over which version of the Enterprise best suits the intro music for that series. It's...

Dec 25, 2020
  113. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread heh.

The next time you feel like complaining about Darkpaw giving out a bonus, instead of making a new thread, just pour a bucket of ice cold...

Dec 25, 2020
  114. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread heh.

I am so sorry the bonus inconvenienced you. Is there anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable?

Dec 25, 2020
  115. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I thought the entire TBL raid arc was pretty genius. Various raid mechanics introduced in lower tiers were a training ground for the...

Dec 25, 2020
  116. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Celebrating the end of Frostfell and the beginning of 2021!.

One last bonus and sale for the year! Event begins on December 27 at 12 AM PST and ends on January 3 at 11 PM PST. [IMG] From all of...

Dec 24, 2020
  117. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What time does Double XP start?.

Let's ring in the New Year with bonuses! 75.21% Experience Bonus 50.21% Rare Spawn Bonus 50.21% Decrease Lockout Timers 20.21% DarkPaw...

Dec 24, 2020
  118. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Diff. Betweem sk/shaman box and war/cleric box?.

Group game: SK > War Raid game: War > SK (single target) Raid game: SK > War (multiple targets) Boxing ease: War/Cler > SK/Sham

Dec 24, 2020
  119. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

The voxel idea was strong and much was learned there. In some way or another I'd guess the current team has some lessons learned...

Dec 24, 2020
  120. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

My spidey sense tells me this is about to change. Many of the infrastructure upgrades/improvements taking place all point to long-haul...

Dec 23, 2020
  121. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  122. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Monk Wishes / Improvements for next expansion 2020/2021.

I think that we just need to make this post in like April. That is a couple weeks after the Anniversary stuff is live and they have had...

Dec 22, 2020
  123. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Can we just sticky the above passage in Veteran Forums? :)

Dec 19, 2020
  124. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 19, 2020
  125. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Raid vs group gear doesn't matter all that much. It helps tanks the most but in 2020 the abilities the tank use overshadow the impact of...

Dec 19, 2020
  126. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Wish there is option to preview whole suit.

This would be handy. Even if only limited to full suits. Please make this happen, EQ Overlords!

Dec 18, 2020
  127. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Makudonarudo's post in the thread Wish there is option to preview whole suit.

If it's not too much trouble, I wish there is an option to preview the whole armor set. Problem is when I put on the whole set, often times...

Dec 18, 2020
  128. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Frostfell?.

Well said. Well said. :rolleyes: Now, can we hammer down on your trashy post? :D

Dec 18, 2020
  129. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

A refund? On a 7 year old mount? Nah.

Dec 18, 2020
  130. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked ttobey's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

Well after checking it out, we are going to leave it. After this long I think we can consider it a feature!

Dec 18, 2020
  131. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

Well, I guess its nice you will fix this 7 year old necro'd post. :oops:

Dec 18, 2020
  132. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Syrup's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

You have a mount you refuse to use because it can't stand still. ;) ... did you ever consider the other 4,999 people who bought...

Dec 18, 2020
  133. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Prob just return to .98 until Beimeth has time to look at it.

Dec 18, 2020
  134. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Quick box questions.

SK/SHM is a stellar Combo. Make two macro hotkeys for Shammy for pulls. First one assists, debuff/slow, panth. Second DoTs. Can also...

Dec 18, 2020
  135. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Cadman's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Usual group makeup for first wins was Warrior, Warrior, Bard, Shaman, Necro, Necro (or 1 Necro and a Cleric) Not a typical perfect...

Dec 18, 2020
  136. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Free to Play - The Burning Lands.

I didn't get my free oil change at the dealership. I guess I will just leave my car on the side of the road. That's what your post...

Dec 18, 2020
  137. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 18, 2020
  138. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Title says it all. My SK's spell gems locked up today doing ToV mission

Dec 17, 2020
  139. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Free to Play - The Burning Lands.

Opinions vary. Carry on.

Dec 16, 2020
  140. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Compromise... Unlock raids Friday at 1PM DPG time, yeah?

Dec 16, 2020
  141. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

You need an understanding of economics, so I suggested a fix. If you prefer to remain ignorant and in the dark, that's your call....

Dec 13, 2020
  142. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV World First Race.

Or just split the difference between so what and who cares? :)

Dec 12, 2020
  143. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

I don't need numbers. The only thing preventing DBG from doing anything is money or necessity. Character xfers aren't a necessity. And...

Dec 12, 2020
  144. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

Pawns run Bartertown!

Dec 12, 2020
  145. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

The number of players interested in the character xfer market is a tiny fraction of the population. A TON of money? Arguably, no. The...

Dec 12, 2020
  146. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

JChen said no more, not going to happen. Its a dead horse.

Dec 12, 2020
  147. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

I noticed the sarcasm. The thing is the OP went into a mission with arguably the three most important spots in the group a merc. And...

Dec 12, 2020
  148. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

Mercs. LOL

Dec 12, 2020
  149. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I have beaten this with 6 real players, have not beaten it boxed yet. This rides that fine line of difficulty ... I like it.

Dec 12, 2020
  150. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

To all the folks bragging about beating the missions, one bit of data I'd wish you'd provide to go along with group makeup is whether it's...

Dec 12, 2020
  151. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Re-read Sojero's post. He said his group did not burn. WIth the Bard and both SKs hitting 500k sustained over 300 seconds there were...

Dec 11, 2020
  152. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Graphic Flickering on New Models.

This isn't a new issue. I have had issues on raids with entire areas of people flickering in and out. I play in third person, and if I...

Dec 11, 2020
  153. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Kamor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Eh, you're reading too much into what I posted. I'm suggesting that it's punishing for sub optimal groups but not impossible; hence the...

Dec 11, 2020
  154. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

Yep. 100%. Enhance your calm, people.

Dec 11, 2020
  155. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You're wrong.

Dec 11, 2020
  156. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

This is where the argument goes off the rails. In what world is every mission supposed to be complete-able with weak tanks, weak...

Dec 11, 2020
  157. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I am excited to try this mission this weekend! I don't want easy missions. I want difficult but achievable. No more Griklor 8 second...

Dec 11, 2020
  158. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

The issue is....?

Dec 10, 2020
  159. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Vumad's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Unless there are stability issues, in which case it could help no one and hurt everyone.

Dec 9, 2020
  160. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Dev Support > Convenience Leave the scheduled raid unlocks during the week. That way, by the weekend, any immediate Dev changes can be...

Dec 9, 2020
  161. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

30 days. We Would like to change it to Saturday's, and yes, there would not be Dev support on those days. BUT we are in design lock,...

Dec 9, 2020
  162. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Absor's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Hello EverQuest raiders! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know the schedule for the opening of the Claws of Veeshan...

Dec 9, 2020
  163. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

This guy gets it.

Dec 7, 2020
  164. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

There is more to a graphics engine than shiny, high res textures and massive poly count objects. There is pure poly throughput, which...

Dec 7, 2020
  165. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

It has nothing to do with me. I just submitted a petition, told them the names of the characters I suspected of cheating, why I...

Dec 6, 2020
  166. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Mercs are not bad because they are lacking in stats. Mercs are bad because they are dumb. Applying merc logic to a real toon they'll...

Dec 5, 2020
  167. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I literally have reported people using this exact method. They were removed from world within an hour, mid-fight. Perhaps your...

Dec 5, 2020
  168. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Beimeith's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I'd pay a higher subscription cost if it would eliminate the marketplace.

Dec 4, 2020
  169. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I spend $214.87 + tax per account, per annum. ($1289.22/yr for all six) That's MORE than enough to justify item merge, big bags, bank...

Dec 4, 2020
  170. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Where did he say it was automated? Most of the people I know who utilize housing have a series of characters and housing dedicated...

Dec 4, 2020
  171. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

OOOO imagine if they have expansion-specific unlocks. Complete progression in Rain of Fear (or 500 Crystallized Fear) - unlock 100...

Dec 4, 2020
  172. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

$med? Is that you?

Dec 4, 2020
  173. I_Love_My_Bandwidth posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Preferred Buffs

I would like a method to be able to choose preferred buffs. Middle ground between blocked buffs and no blocked buffs. For instance,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 4, 2020
  174. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread COV comments....

It IS a resource question. Now we know why resources were being held back. It's pretty clear that costs were being suppressed to allow...

Dec 4, 2020
  175. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Known warper wakes Sleeper on Rizlona.

Any time I have petitioned (the recommended method of submitting support tickets directly to support staff) and uploaded a video of...

Dec 4, 2020
  176. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I don't know squat about multi-million dollar international acquisitions or corporate structure. Now that that's out of the way, there...

Dec 4, 2020
  177. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

Why would knowing what is budgeted matter to anyone? Going on a lecture circuit of how to manage an MMORPG? Better let EG7 know,...

Dec 3, 2020
  178. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

You got better at forum searching! (51)

Dec 3, 2020
  179. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

Yes. So let's just assume it's never been pitched and create a new thread to rehash something that's been discussed ad nauseum. Great...

Dec 3, 2020
  180. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

You didn't read them all, then. This idea has been pitched several times per year for the last 15 years. On a 32-bit client, this...

Dec 3, 2020
  181. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ is still a profitable platform. Why fix what isn't broken? Also, I seriously doubt EQ players give a rats patoot about the "MMO...

Dec 3, 2020
  182. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I love reading so many expert opinions on multi-million dollar acquisitions and corporate structure. Enlightening, to say the least.

Dec 3, 2020
  183. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread COV comments....

CoV Comment Thread Commentary: This thread is for complaints only. Any reference to positive feedback will be summarily ignored.

Dec 2, 2020
  184. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Thanks for the note, JChan! Ignore the dissenter. Unhappy people want to make more unhappy people.

Dec 1, 2020
  185. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Chorus's post in the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Yes, it is tough, I tried it on my war with a mix of t1/t2 EoK gear. I skipped RoS and TBL completely. It is doable, but rough. I took a...

Nov 27, 2020
  186. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Yinla's post in the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

It is fine as it is, GD & EW are aimed at level 110 players, we all need somewhere to level up, I think CC and RM are also but Kael and...

Nov 27, 2020
  187. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Source for program to display organized list of collection items in house now available..

I find it rather inspiring that people are still writing third-party code for EverQuest. Great job! I find it oppositely saddening that...

Nov 26, 2020
  188. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Sobmre's post in the thread ATTN DEVS: Key Rings (no room!).

your that one guy daybreak catered too

Nov 26, 2020
  189. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread 3 Box with SK?.

Bards are great...in a full group. Bards are an absolute waste in a three box. Of the options you mentioned, SK/CLR/WIZ is the most...

Nov 26, 2020