I_Love_My_Bandwidth's Recent Activity

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread graphics driver change horked my colors: help..

Try this step from another post I made: Rename your eqclient.ini to eqclient.old. Run a file scan. Log in to the game. If no improvement,...

Jun 27, 2021
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

You could always upgrade your hardware. :)

Jun 26, 2021
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Metanis's post in the thread Do we think Win11 will break the EQ launcher?.

Kinda amazing in a way. A game developed on Windows 95/98/NT4.0 and here we are worrying whether it will run 20+ years later on the newest...

Jun 26, 2021
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Newly minted heroic characters.

This is the most likely case.

Jun 26, 2021
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Newly minted heroic characters.

If you're pulling with the cleric, are you going to grab another mob while the other toons are still killing the current one? Maybe you're...

Jun 26, 2021
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

JChan during a stream with former Lead Designer of EverQuest Shawn Lord - check out this link - has advised players to move to 64 bit...

Jun 24, 2021
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Juneteenth.

Lots of businesses didn't get the day off. Hardly anyone even knows about Juneteenth, let alone that it became a legal, federal holiday...

Jun 19, 2021
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

We will likely get a rough engine transition again(that stuff is never easy! :eek: ), but in the end I hope that it hasn't scared...

Jun 14, 2021
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Stymie's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I'm with you on this for sure. They need to start catering to people with modern resolutions. A deep dive into the UI is needed at a...

Jun 14, 2021
  10. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

You also don't shut down a game that's making money. The question is whether investing in EQ1 is a worthy investment. I believe it's...

Jun 14, 2021
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Atomos's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

People leave because playing the same game always and forever is kind of... well, it's a lot of things. Unhealthy, boring, and most...

Jun 14, 2021
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

32-bit client can access up to 4GB on a 64-bit operating system. If OS is 32-bit, the limit drops to 2GB. Last I checked. DPG doesn't...

Jun 11, 2021
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

Hmmm... I'm totally going to implement this for my bard box. Monitor log files. Start tracking. Parse tracking messages. Send...

Jun 11, 2021
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

My guess, is that even if they only do the minimal amount of work needed for a 64bit upgrade, they will need to update memory handling...

Jun 11, 2021
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

[media]

Jun 11, 2021
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

Don't forget spoken-word triggers for Tracking. OMG what a game-changer. :)

Jun 11, 2021
  17. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

It also means the straightjacket of the 32-bit client addressable memory limitation is finally increased from 2GB to 17,179,869,184GB....

Jun 11, 2021
  18. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Svann2's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

EQ may go to 64 bit, but probably not until MS stops supporting 32. But even if it were to happen next year it still doesnt mean a new eq....

Jun 11, 2021
  19. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

How else are you going to get COVID immunity?

Jun 11, 2021
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Staccato's post in the thread Why Do I Zone Incredibly Slowly?.

This is correct. I was using a player window that I found on EQInterface.com that had been updated in 2020, but was still well over a...

Jun 11, 2021
  21. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Feature Request: Merc Mend.

Too late. How do you think I got this way????? :eek:

Jun 11, 2021
  22. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How to run Everquest Live using the new Macbook M1.

Nice. What framerates are you seeing in EQ?

Jun 11, 2021
  23. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How to run Everquest Live using the new Macbook M1.

Try reducing in-game mouse sensitivity?

Jun 11, 2021
  24. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Why Do I Zone Incredibly Slowly?.

They are referring to a UI element - 99% certain they were using a custom UI.

Jun 11, 2021
  25. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked smash's post in the thread zone times.

Another thing that is causing lag is the advanced loot setting. I had a massive advanced setting with lots and lots and lots of items...

Jun 11, 2021
  26. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Longterm flaws in everquest.

Sound-design: MANY players have been playing without sound since EverQuest launched. Favoring, instead, to play completely silent to...

Jun 11, 2021
  27. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Feature Request: Merc Mend.

Mercs. See my signature.

Jun 11, 2021
  28. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Conq's post in the thread Feature Request: Merc Mend.

Merc's are the Devil.

Jun 11, 2021
  29. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

Don't worry, Benito. I am sure they won't move your cheese very far.

Jun 11, 2021
  30. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I stopped eating mustard months ago. So there. :eek:

Jun 10, 2021
  31. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I agree with you, but they've been saying "Eh... maybe not." for the last 15 years. At some point they will either have to a) Shut it...

Jun 10, 2021
  32. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

In most cases the answer is, "It can't." Usually the display layer is too tightly bound to the engine in old (frankly crappy) code....

Jun 10, 2021
  33. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

Some people just LOVE that same baloney sandwich with mustard on Wonder bread for lunch they've had for lunch for the last 22 years. :p

Jun 10, 2021
  34. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Svann2's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I dont see how they can make a whole new game when they struggle to get a new expansion out every year.

Jun 10, 2021
  35. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

Afaik, many of the animal-models(I saw a holgresh familiar once, that was much improved compared to the models we see in HoT, for...

Jun 10, 2021
  36. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Vumad's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

We do NOT need EQ3. EQ2 split EQ and impacted our populations in a negative way. MMOs shouldn't compete with themselves. There are much...

Jun 10, 2021
  37. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I believe we will get there eventually. :) If you look at EQ's history, you can see that it has happened before(2 or 3 times, I...

Jun 10, 2021
  38. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A new EQ in the works??.

The "new" EQ game will spawn from the spaghetti of the original. New, high-performance game engine expands the already formidable toolset...

Jun 9, 2021
  39. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Zarkdon's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I hope not. I blame EQ2 for everything negative. (Please read this as lighthearted humor).

Jun 9, 2021
  40. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I hope they focus on the current EQ. :)

Jun 9, 2021
  41. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

You would absolutely expect for there to be several if not all devs playing the game & a few are bound to be in top tier guilds. No...

Jun 8, 2021
  42. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Cursor problem - cursor jagging left across screen.

Sounds like your mouse is failing. Replace it. :)

Jun 6, 2021
  43. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread New Nimbuses.

/upvote

Jun 4, 2021
  44. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

If you don't have the available time to play on a TLP, there are live servers. TLP servers are 2-6 times faster paced in terms of...

Jun 4, 2021
  45. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Feedback.

Betas are a great way to build a more trustful relationship with Devs, but terrible platforms for general game feedback. Betas are crunch...

Jun 4, 2021
  46. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread RNG rant.

Whether intentional or not, there is definitely an increased failure chance mechanism tied to buying out of Overseer quests early on. The...

Jun 4, 2021
  47. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Tatanka's post in the thread RNG rant.

It's not RNG. It's a known bug that early finish of Overseer tasks very frequently just plain fails. They've chosen not to look at it...

Jun 4, 2021
  48. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Niskin's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

You literally posted a thread about how it's hard to commit time to level in this game and then said committing more time is not...

Jun 4, 2021
  49. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Not everyone lives the same life you do. Many people that play EQ are on disability and cannot work. Some people are between jobs...

Jun 4, 2021
  50. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Future of Everquest?.

The limitations a 32-bit engine imposes on EverQuest are many and varied. The number of compromises, custom code changes, workarounds,...

Jun 4, 2021
  51. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread New Nimbuses.

Please move this post to Veteran's Lounge. This is player support.

Jun 4, 2021
  52. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Miilles's post in the thread Bard 1.5 Epic problem.

Dragon Hoard did the trick! :)

Jun 4, 2021
  53. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread Bard 1.5 Epic problem.

If you have purchased the CoV expansion you can try putting those prisms in the Dragon Hoard, otherwise I think you will need to do the...

Jun 4, 2021
  54. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Does anyone at DBG care?.

Good Trueboxers don't use mice. Ever.

Jun 4, 2021
  55. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Future of Everquest?.

Not to worry. The work on option 3 has already begun. It's not going to be quick, however. Darkpaw is going to run out the clock on 32-bit...

Jun 3, 2021
  56. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

Whether pun or solemn, the thread deserves attention.

Jun 3, 2021
  57. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What if... A veteran is allowed to control a zone.

We don't disagree, but the returns on that particular buff are entirely negligible - like within the margin of error. Not trying to...

Jun 3, 2021
  58. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Future of Everquest?.

It will be option 3.

Jun 2, 2021
  59. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

Threads like these are the ones that matter. Are you listening Darkpaw? Are you?

Jun 2, 2021
  60. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What if... A veteran is allowed to control a zone.

I would argue it's meaningless at end game, and has been for several expansions.

Jun 2, 2021
  61. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

If a raid force is having trouble figuring out how to manage junk buffs for a raid employing dispel ... you have MUCH bigger problems to...

Jun 2, 2021
  62. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

This isn't a problem the devs need to create a fix for. This is something the players themselves figure out or get educated about by...

Jun 2, 2021
  63. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Used to take 15 seconds to load, now....

EQClient is where many of the parameters that govern the settings under which EverQuest operates are stored. Renaming your old...

May 30, 2021
  64. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Used to take 15 seconds to load, now....

For the sake of completeness, in case someone else experiences the same issue, which addons did you disable?

May 30, 2021
  65. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Used to take 15 seconds to load, now....

Test after each step. If no change, move on to next step. Do other games or applications on your computer seem to take a long time to...

May 29, 2021
  66. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Higher resolution Monitors.

Totally get what you're saying. I would argue that this is an indicator of a company that simply did not change their development...

May 29, 2021
  67. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread New Player - EQ Crashing PC (Reboot; No Errors).

System crashes are *almost never* causing by applications. Windows 10 application segregation is the best in any version of Windows OS....

May 29, 2021
  68. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Mepps's post in the thread How to Recover Your Account.

Have you just returned to EverQuest after some time? Has it been so long that you have completely forgotten your login info, email, or...

May 27, 2021
  69. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Time management, the need to ninja AFK..

Drunkard's Stein, without question. Never fails. 0.5 second cast time. Drops you in PoK. No worries.

May 23, 2021
  70. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

I weep for Necro DPS. RIP Necros. The sorrow fills my heart. I weep for Necro DPS.

May 19, 2021
  71. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

The community shouldn't have to sacrifice new content so the developer can get its codebase in order. That's like your insurance company...

May 16, 2021
  72. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I don't think it was in a community address. In a twitch stream with former lead designer of EQ Shawn Lord - JChan mentioned that...

May 16, 2021
  73. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread One Last Time.

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in...

May 14, 2021
  74. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread The future of EverQuest.

100% agreed. Let's keep EQ money with EQ. Let's try that. For once.....

May 14, 2021
  75. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Warpeace's post in the thread The future of EverQuest.

Another version of siphoning off EQ1 funds that will vanish and not help sustain the game.

May 14, 2021
  76. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Poor performance.

Resolution scaling is tough on EverQuest's graphics engine. If you are running 1440p or higher, it literally doesn't matter how good...

May 14, 2021
  77. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Zapsos's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Hot damn, I missed that! Thanks

May 14, 2021
  78. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Necro state.

Pets can tank just fine. It's your healer that sucks. Using a merc? There's your problem.

May 14, 2021
  79. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Yes. JChan mentioned it in her community address several months ago.

May 14, 2021
  80. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread 60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune.

It also means 120 subs. What else are they going to spend their krono on? Being serious here....60 accounts for one person is a lot of...

May 13, 2021
  81. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Suggestion (not sure where to post this).

Just playing the opposing argument - Gear normalization puts all players on an even field. Everyone wears similar/same gear. I...

May 13, 2021
  82. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread - There will no longer be broadcasts about the tipsy gnome race..

Two words: Resource consumption.

May 13, 2021
  83. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

In short, this will be addressed some time after the new client goes live. How do we deal with it? We use the honor system. Basically...

May 13, 2021
  84. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

And related to the thread, is EQ profitable right now? Yes. Can it coast and make profits right now with minimal investment? Yes. Will this...

May 11, 2021
  85. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Your snark is just straight-up ignorance speaking because you don't have to take the forum users word for anything, the information I...

May 11, 2021
  86. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Ninelder's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

The group game sucks for priests, clerics most of all. EQ repeated a D&D mistake with the cleric class. They made paladins, which are...

May 5, 2021
  87. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Does Master's Aura still do it's thing?.

Monk aura in modern content is 100% useless. Thanks Darkpaw.

May 2, 2021
  88. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

I am "pretty sure" you're wrong about the last run of EQ. EQ continues to make money while many other IPs are not. Investors want ROI....

May 1, 2021
  89. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Yinla's post in the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

Let me play 2 chars on the same account and I will!

May 1, 2021
  90. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread The future of EverQuest.

It appears that satisfies you. Your ideas, while interesting to a degree, aren't practical. They aren't well-thought out. They aren't...

Apr 30, 2021
  91. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Raid: The Fall of Toskirakk (SoD).

Remember, most raid events have scripts. If the script doesn't actually register an event when expected, and if no error-checking or...

Apr 30, 2021
  92. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked FrozenWater's post in the thread Raid: The Fall of Toskirakk (SoD).

I'm not sure if it applies to your situation, but I've found several events that have "waves" as a feature bug out if I clean up a wave too...

Apr 30, 2021
  93. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Improving the raidtool.

I would settle for a PET GET LOST button on any pet class in the raid, also available to the MT and backup. Oh what harmony that...

Apr 30, 2021
  94. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

If you want to earn experience on a different character......................................... PLAY THAT CHARACTER.

Apr 30, 2021
  95. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

JChan has already indicated that client upgrades are imminent and the move to 64-bit is really the only move that makes any sense at all. A...

Apr 30, 2021
  96. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Niskin's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

64-bit Client with DirectX 11 or 12, pretty please. Set us up for another 20 years.

Apr 30, 2021
  97. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

I would prefer a new server: Third-Party Software: ALLOWED Then tighten up the third-party detection on all other servers. All the...

Apr 29, 2021
  98. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Devs: Using our alts as mercenaries.

This is basically sanctioned automated play. I could see a server dedicated to this. But not for live or TLP rulesets.

Apr 29, 2021
  99. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Yinla's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

You can already use another guilds portal to get to your own guilds banner, did this a few times during joint raids when both guild had...

Apr 29, 2021
  100. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Idea for new feature, not sure where it goes... copy hotbar.

I would love it. I would also love a feature to allow sending a hotkey, hotbar, or entire hotkey sets in-game. :)

Apr 29, 2021
  101. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread FOV - viewing angles.

I would prefer a slider in Options menu which allows you to choose a maximum zoom out range.

Apr 29, 2021
  102. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Tatanka's post in the thread FOV - viewing angles.

Could have been me. Sunrise Hills lets you pan WAY the h3!! back. I would prefer all zones to have the setting Sunrise Hills has....

Apr 29, 2021
  103. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

Logically speaking, the guild that plants the banner is the determining factor. It just should work for everyone in the raid. Add a...

Apr 29, 2021
  104. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Szilent's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

Pass the pet guild to one of your alts, join the raid force.

Apr 29, 2021
  105. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Windance's post in the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

There is an easy way to make this work. Right now when you go to place a banner you need 12 guild members with in some range of the...

Apr 29, 2021
  106. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Improving the raidtool.

The raid tool is sub-standard, buggy, unreliable, and slower than molasses in Winter. It needs a complete, ground-up rework if they are...

Apr 29, 2021
  107. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Bring back in game GM's.

I enjoyed having GMs in the zone. Guides popping by a camp to say hello and share refreshments. Unfortunately Guides are the closest...

Apr 26, 2021
  108. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

The suspension wave was NOT necessary, it did nothing to stop plat bags or anything else 'entering the system'. Removing the...

Apr 26, 2021
  109. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

You've missed the point. Completely missed it. To be fair, many, many others have as well. The response from Darkpaw is the problem....

Apr 25, 2021
  110. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

It's this simple. Like it or not. DBG and DPG screwed the pooch. Rather than communicating with their player base and taking the...

Apr 25, 2021
  111. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

Yep, they got the right to do anything they want. All the customers have the right to think whatever they want about the actions DPG...

Apr 25, 2021
  112. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Loyalty vendors missing.....

Typical ham-fisted response of a completely out-of-touch Customer Service department who is more concerned with protocol than their...

Apr 25, 2021
  113. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EQ on MacOS?.

Do you have links to all that's needed? Or perhaps able to write a walkthru?

Apr 23, 2021
  114. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Waldiin's post in the thread EQ on MacOS?.

Sorry, to Necro a thread but this can be accomplished on M1 Macs now by using Beta version of Parallels 16 ARM version and the Windows...

Apr 23, 2021
  115. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread [Feedback] - Guild Portals.

You say, "Hail, Zeflmin Werlikanin" You say, "Cobalt Scar, you know, the CoV one" LOADING, PLEASE WAIT You say, "Dammit, Zeflmin. I...

Apr 21, 2021
  116. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread [Feedback] - Guild Portals.

I find the portal stones both cutesy and charming. However, the guild portal and accompanying stones are unwieldy and cumbersome. I...

Apr 21, 2021
  117. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Cicelee's post in the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

The happiness and positivity in this thread leads me to the conclusion that all monthly patch announcements should state that servers will...

Apr 21, 2021
  118. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

Trick or not, it's smart. Good job, DBG on completing the maintenance within your window. :)

Apr 21, 2021
  119. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

Well Done!!!!!!! I like being wrong at times. And this is one of those times.

Apr 21, 2021
  120. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

It's your computer. Undoubtedly. My EQ experience is the same as it always is.

Apr 21, 2021
  121. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Load times faster?.

This is the correct answer.

Apr 21, 2021
  122. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Load times faster?.

It could be that there are simply less people logged in right now because the servers were down for a day, and not contributing to the...

Apr 21, 2021
  123. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2021
  124. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Xegony Down.

The Early Bird Special.

Apr 19, 2021
  125. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

[media]

Apr 19, 2021
  126. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

Minty fresh certs. One of the greatest shams of IT. :)

Apr 19, 2021
  127. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Herf's post in the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

I will roll into the fetal position and cry like a little baby.

Apr 19, 2021
  128. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Teylana's post in the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

I'm worried. There's this big ball in the sky and it's all bright and hot and scary!

Apr 19, 2021
  129. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

I am here to state, For reasonable is the hour, I both succeeded and failed, In shoring up my lack of will power. I did, however, walk...

Apr 19, 2021
  130. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2021
  131. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread 3 days down??????.

Or, do as I do, and inconsistently use namers and named interchangeably with both purpose and secret intent - and watch the syntax...

Apr 19, 2021
  132. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

I need your satire in my life! This made me smile :)

Apr 19, 2021
  133. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Cicelee's post in the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

If every player on a raid was able to equip two lore group augments, the raid would immediately be successful. It could be Mearatas or it...

Apr 19, 2021
  134. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Szilent's post in the thread Need help with class to level boost.

The folks out doing the thing aren't lurking on forums to talk crap about the game. Grouping is fine, them as want groups make groups & do...

Apr 18, 2021
  135. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread Need help with class to level boost.

That's dependent upon the guild you join, on the more populated servers there are large guilds of very social folks who group up a lot....

Apr 18, 2021
  136. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

Lore groups are just bad design. Why would a melee ever wear a caster aug? Or a caster wear a melee aug? Just keep it the same as you...

Apr 18, 2021
  137. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Kalandicar Raid question - CoV.

Yes. Yes.....but is Vylpa a GOOD dancer?????

Apr 17, 2021
  138. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Kalandicar Raid question - CoV.

You know this for a fact? I have only ever witnessed Vylpa expressing anger and frustration whilst trying to eat Knights. I think a...

Apr 16, 2021
  139. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Gorowyn- Chokidai Unbound and what the ever living F.

The issue with this task is that the Chokdai warps all over the dang zone. I have submitted several /reports and there was a bug thread...

Apr 16, 2021
  140. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Hero's Forage Options.

I want a Silence of the Lambs-style 'Shissar skin mask' that my Iksar can wear - showing his burning hatred for all Shissar.

Apr 16, 2021
  141. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

This is just another TLP freebie "gimme gimme". Nothing to see here. Move along.

Apr 16, 2021
  142. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

I will not be online. At all. I may, however, go on a walk.

Apr 16, 2021
  143. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Accipiter's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

Most aren't upset. They are just trying to get something for nothing.

Apr 16, 2021
  144. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Feedback - Adjustable Bag Slots.

Thanks for clarifying!

Apr 13, 2021
  145. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

No. Did you?

Apr 12, 2021
  146. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Feedback - Adjustable Bag Slots.

You want the Devs to spend time working to reduce the number of bag slots available on screen? Are you daft?

Apr 12, 2021
  147. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Follow distance.

AF on ice is totally doable. Straight lines and walls/object collision are your friend.

Apr 12, 2021
  148. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

A LOT of people (yours truly included) got burned bad on the Landmark Founder's Pack and Explorer Pack. I think it's a valid question...

Apr 11, 2021
  149. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Svann2's post in the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

We already have an EQ world. Id like a new world to explore.

Apr 11, 2021
  150. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV named and drops.

Sorry for your bad luck. I hope it improves. Posting you want the game to be easier for you is so 1999. Come back when your attitude...

Apr 11, 2021
  151. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread CoV named and drops.

It's just yet another person rage-creating account so they can be publicly grouchy about Everquest's RNG.

Apr 11, 2021
  152. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread CoV named and drops.

I had four drop in a row. What's your point?

Apr 11, 2021
  153. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread SK suspend companion AA question....

Definitely not normal behavior. I have seen similar suspended pet behavior with my Mage crew. I think it has something to do with the way...

Apr 11, 2021
  154. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Tinantier's post in the thread SK suspend companion AA question....

What level in companion's suspension do you have? You need at least 4 for it to work with zoning.

Apr 11, 2021
  155. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How many times has Everquest given away Heroic toons?.

It literally takes an afternoon to level a toon to 85. I think the secret's out - and it's fine.

Apr 11, 2021
  156. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Monk Wishes / Improvements for next expansion 2020/2021.

I don't mind same discs, but the stagnation is real. And Monk aDPS is laughable. Zerker DPS is on point, but their top-flight, raid-wide...

Apr 11, 2021
  157. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

An EverQuest-based building game could definitely work. As others here have already pointed out, Landmark was never envisioned as a...

Apr 11, 2021
  158. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Something weird with krono on Aradune right now.

Wait for it...wait for it..."You will have to reacquire that item through gameplay".

Apr 10, 2021
  159. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Something weird with krono on Aradune right now.

Cleanup? They're just going to hit the auto-reply once they have a fix in place.

Apr 10, 2021
  160. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Skuz's post in the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

You took that way too personally I think.

Apr 9, 2021
  161. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread [Feedback] Who Won The FV Anniversary Statue?.

Take a video of yourself making the envelope and mailing it. Stuff like that is considered passable YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook,...

Apr 9, 2021
  162. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Everquest's depiction of conflict..

Violence is in our nature. Like it or not, we're human beings. We are drawn to violence - it's instantly recognizable and it speaks to our...

Apr 9, 2021
  163. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Lyyr's post in the thread Everquest's depiction of conflict..

I don't see what the problem is. Violence has been the source of all authority for the entirety of human history. Violence is a way of life...

Apr 9, 2021
  164. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread EverQuest Remake..

I know the wish list is long, but so is the list of technical hurdles. The very first of which that needs to be addressed is the move to...

Apr 9, 2021
  165. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread server down times....

Instead of whining on the forum about not being able to play EQ because they're fixing/patching something, I just took a nap. Time better...

Apr 9, 2021
  166. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Revamp the language.

Your posts never fail to miss the point. Thanks for always being reliable, Tappin.

Apr 8, 2021
  167. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread server down times....

You can take the downtime out of context, but you can never take the context out of the downtime. :D Take a nap or refill your meds,...

Apr 8, 2021
  168. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Terminate's post in the thread server down times....

Wow man. You really seem like you could give them some insight as to how to run this entire game. Hopefully they see this thread and hear...

Apr 8, 2021
  169. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Malpheroth's post in the thread Itemization Wish List.

A grow clicky would be nice. IVU clicky without a 15 second cast time would also be pretty cool. Familiar that meaningfully buffs melee in...

Apr 7, 2021
  170. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

What about using currency from old expansions as tribute?

Apr 4, 2021
  171. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Itemization Wish List.

Are you being serious ??o_O

Apr 3, 2021
  172. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Itemization Wish List.

Nice list! I mostly agree with what you're asking. But the OMM rez stick is still VERY powerful and needs no upgrading. 90% battle rez...

Apr 3, 2021
  173. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Let Us Keep The Cats.

Everquest has been doing cat memes before cat memes were a thing.

Apr 2, 2021
  174. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Nennius's post in the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

Removing the days left on an account may have been, as others have suggested, necessary for some, as yet unexplained, reason. But, it...

Mar 31, 2021
  175. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

Aren’t you the one that want the GMM HA experience nerds then complained about ToV kill experience being too low?

Mar 31, 2021
  176. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Yeah, time to re-evaluate where I spend my time (and money).

Mar 29, 2021
  177. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Tucoh's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

Tuco's guide to fixing lag: 1. Delete all weapon procs 2. Delete all swarm pets. 3. Delete Everquest2 4. Delete both Planetsides. [img]

Mar 29, 2021
  178. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread How to run Everquest Live using the new Macbook M1.

This is pretty sweet. Performance looks solid. What kind of framerates are you seeing in EQ using Parallels on the M1? Tried boxing on...

Mar 27, 2021
  179. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Aradune Overboxing Not Enforced.

You make a LOT of assumptions here. You're also ignorant to the fact that not everyone who has a good experience posts about it. In...

Mar 27, 2021
  180. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Aradune Overboxing Not Enforced.

Not saying there isn't room for improvement. Sheesh.

Mar 27, 2021
  181. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

It's your Norrathian Nameday! To help you celebrate your special day we've placed a Birthday Crate in your /claim window. Only one...

Mar 27, 2021
  182. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked Froglok's post in the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

I actually like the Birthday Icon / buff in song window for 24 hours of Double XP. HOWEVER -- I would limit this to All Access...

Mar 27, 2021
  183. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Aradune Overboxing Not Enforced.

Says who? I think Darkpaw has done a pretty good job at listening to their players and responding to trends. TLP was borne out of...

Mar 27, 2021
  184. I_Love_My_Bandwidth replied to the thread Collection not completing.

I start RoF collections when RoF was current, then took a long break. I came back and finished all collections through ToV last year....

Mar 27, 2021
  185. I_Love_My_Bandwidth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Multi Boxing.

Well, the forums aren't the place to litigate CS decisions, if you're friend feels like the GM made the incorrect call you are going to...

Mar 26, 2021