I-WANT-IT-NOW's Recent Activity

1. I-WANT-IT-NOW liked Sythrak20's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Is this a bug? Mobs leash range is about a third of what it was.

Aug 20, 2021
  2. I-WANT-IT-NOW replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

They definitely changed something. Can be used to player advantage pretty easily so I bet it gets changed again or back soon.

Aug 20, 2021
  3. I-WANT-IT-NOW replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - New Bugs Only.

It’s one of the only tools that works when mobs get stuck in geo and it’s impossible to have los. Seems like a very silly change...

Aug 12, 2021
  4. I-WANT-IT-NOW replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

But the lag has been going on for years now. Best guess is each time they "upgraded" their servers they instead cut costs going to...

Aug 11, 2021
  5. I-WANT-IT-NOW replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Seriously at this point nothing should be happening but fixes for lag period. Your game is unplayable when it has lots of players actually...

Aug 11, 2021
  6. I-WANT-IT-NOW replied to the thread What is the point of this.

It was added because he didn't want casters stacking to much hsta despite how little impact in game this actually has /boggle. Meanwhile...

Jun 7, 2021