Hythos's Recent Activity

1. Hythos replied to the thread Developers going to do anything about the 24-7 afk bots in SoL A?.

What if ... (Conspiracy theory here)... Some of these bots are actually DPG-supported or run, to spurn competition, and manipulate the...

Jun 30, 2020
  2. Hythos replied to the thread Sorry, Aradune is a failed joke..

I can't divulge my sources. However, it is obvious, and delightedly enjoyable. Also: . This is partially correct. They are scattering...

Jun 30, 2020
  3. Hythos posted a new thread.

Sorry, Aradune is a failed joke.

To ask the question "but why does it matter if people are running 6-box groups or are AFK auto-camping", furthers the argument that Aradune...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 29, 2020
  4. Hythos replied to the thread Prathum please look into....

First couple days the server was up, I was passing through WK when I saw a player named "Basil"... A moment later, Frostbite came trotting...

Jun 26, 2020
  5. Hythos replied to the thread About those 6-box armies on Aradune, high-5!.

You'd think they'd either have run out of druXXXXX encXXXX types of names, or had gotten bored of account & character creation..... I mean...

Jun 25, 2020
  6. Hythos replied to the thread About those 6-box armies on Aradune, high-5!.

True, yes they need money. Not true, two of the 6-box groups I had reported last night are now finally off-line...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Hythos replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Rules-enforcement for "boxing" is non-existent.

Jun 25, 2020
  8. Hythos replied to the thread About those 6-box armies on Aradune, high-5!.

The thing is, I've kept track of all the names I have petitioned. Most of them are still on daily. I've tried to not be critical about...

Jun 25, 2020
  9. Hythos posted a new thread.

About those 6-box armies on Aradune, high-5!

New groups leveling up daily, almost identical composition and all are nude (or almost). It'd be nice to see some confirmation from DPG...

Jun 24, 2020
  10. Hythos replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

Meh. If it makes other people feel good about themselves, fine. I didn't think a nerf to charmed-mobs' damage was necessary (though,...

Jun 17, 2020
  11. Hythos replied to the thread Don't you think its time to just add 30 days to existing subs?.

Sorry; the TOC that are clicked-through each time the game is launched, says they're covered, and are not obligated under the terms of the...

Jun 17, 2020
  12. Hythos replied to the thread Premium Server.

Sometime around 2003? a 'premium' server subscription was explored(?) that was to cost more than double that of a standard subscription......

Jun 17, 2020
  13. Hythos replied to the thread Next step.....

Excellent idea!

Jun 17, 2020
  14. Hythos replied to the thread Just launch a new server!!!!.

Considering servers are all hosted (wasn't it on AWS?) it wouldn't take much to spin up another one... I'd be fine with a reset on...

Jun 7, 2020
  15. Hythos replied to the thread Caveat Emptor - Even if you follow the rules.

It's clear that this is an unsuccessful experiment considering that there have been the same 6-box (and in at least one case, multiple...

Jun 7, 2020
  16. Hythos replied to the thread 15 minutes and counting to zone into East Commonlands.

Yep, hosed .. I would expect, if it does take 2+ minutes to zone, then closing the game and quickly re-connecting may keep you connected -...

May 28, 2020
  17. Hythos replied to the thread Dont go Linkdead.

Yep, DC or zoning-time-out = hosed.

May 28, 2020
  18. Hythos posted a new thread.

15 minutes and counting to zone into East Commonlands

Aradune. Had been in EC for an hour, origined back to buy spells;, then gated... so now I wait. Am I hosed?

May 28, 2020
  19. Hythos replied to the thread f.

Haw bout some TNT! Thunderbird & NightTrain!

May 27, 2020
  20. Hythos replied to the thread Hey Darkpaw.

Maybe this should be investigated further as ransom for the DDOS attacks that are taking place; FBI agents love this kind of work.

May 27, 2020
  21. Hythos replied to the thread Take camps of those boxing over three on Aradune..

No time to waste, just expect that it is. Alternatively, train them, and watch #2 & 3 /autofollow one character.

May 27, 2020
  22. Hythos replied to the thread Aradune Auctions.

Also, is there a direct in-Discord server-name? OR, is the only way to add it via browser URL. AND! Many thanks!

May 27, 2020
  23. Hythos replied to the thread What class are you picking and why?.

Contemplating trying a Paladin/Rogue combo 'cause it absolutely has never been done before...... Trying out new horizons here.

May 27, 2020
  24. Hythos replied to the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

yeah; my, uhm, frat of 72 players exactly is waiting... and drinking. See how I legitimized that it's a fraternity and totally not just a...

May 27, 2020
  25. Hythos replied to the thread damn you guys are fast.

Someone's already streaming a 48 "player" group at L50. probably.

May 27, 2020
  26. Hythos replied to the thread VoiceAttack allowed on TLPs?.

Using voice-commands is a very easy way to control any number of machines (or VM's). Fun fact: You can stack any number of laptops with...

May 19, 2020
  27. Hythos replied to the thread Crafting in TLP.

Many Enchanted recipes were available in original "Live" Kunark. Some Imbued recipes were available in original "Live" Kunark. Most...

May 18, 2020
  28. Hythos liked Kelandi's post in the thread Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?.

About 3/4 down the page: What expansion do we get...

Feb 11, 2020
  29. Hythos liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?.

LoY was 2 Shared Bank and 8 more Bank Slots PoR was 8 more Bank Slots HoT was 2 more inventory slots CotF was 2 more Shared Bank Slots...

Feb 11, 2020
  30. Hythos posted a new thread.

Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?

I *THINK* there was an increase coming into PoP? Though, I can't even think of where to look for information on inventory-bag/bank-slot...

Feb 11, 2020
  31. Hythos replied to the thread Classless.

SWG was "Classless", and allowed anyone to choose any of the 6 basic professions. I still feel SWG was the best MMO I've played. While it...

Feb 11, 2020