Hythos's Recent Activity

1. Hythos liked Kelandi's post in the thread Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?.

About 3/4 down the page: What expansion do we get...

Feb 11, 2020
  2. Hythos liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?.

LoY was 2 Shared Bank and 8 more Bank Slots PoR was 8 more Bank Slots HoT was 2 more inventory slots CotF was 2 more Shared Bank Slots...

Feb 11, 2020
  3. Hythos posted a new thread.

Which xpac increases bag/bank/shared-bank slots?

I *THINK* there was an increase coming into PoP? Though, I can't even think of where to look for information on inventory-bag/bank-slot...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 11, 2020
  4. Hythos replied to the thread Classless.

SWG was "Classless", and allowed anyone to choose any of the 6 basic professions. I still feel SWG was the best MMO I've played. While it...

Feb 11, 2020
  5. Hythos liked Calzonae's post in the thread Mangler is Plagued.

They will keep botting because the social security drawing millennials need cash under the table to buy vape cartridges and weed. It will...

Jan 16, 2020
  6. Hythos replied to the thread Mangler is Plagued.

I have a screenshot of a bot'er in SolB auto-replying to a camp-check accidentally with all 6 accounts. Wonderful photobucket just blurs it...

Jan 15, 2020
  7. Hythos replied to the thread did p99's membership triple because of legacy items?.

Mana-stone fetish, isn't that like in-game easter-egg of Gwyneth's Jade Egg? Also, "Classic" always had the appeal of everyone starting...

Jan 15, 2020
  8. Hythos replied to the thread DON Cultural Armor Info.

DDh & SoD but TOD & LBD are soo much better than NoD or DON. If you can get SSB and LBGH, you just have to farm from FH, DT and RO vs...

Dec 28, 2019
  9. Hythos replied to the thread Mangler Down.

Yeah, this one was my fault; happened from a DOT finishing off a mob and auto-looting an item 1 second before Succor completed. Sorry.

Dec 28, 2019
  10. Hythos replied to the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

Hamsters typically live 3 years max (depending on the kid who owns it.) The EQ Hamster has been living an epic life...

Dec 20, 2019
  11. Hythos replied to the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

Fun speculation: Because a new(er) programmer that has worked on Return to Velious was not around 18 years ago to work on A New Velious,...

Dec 20, 2019
  12. Hythos liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, December 18th @ 6:00 AM.

Because this is an expansion launch (and not just a normal update), we won't be unlocking any earlier than noon (it's currently 834am), but...

Dec 18, 2019
  13. Hythos replied to the thread Refined High Quality Ore.

What is the Refined HQ ore used in to begin with?

Dec 18, 2019
  14. Hythos replied to the thread Miragul - For the love of god, please! :(.

I went through and completed the Enchanter 1.0. Took 8hrs of effort, with 2 of that waiting on Felia to spawn. So with all of the 100's of...

Nov 26, 2019
  15. Hythos replied to the thread Miraguls - Kerafyrm Awakening/Kill.

What this warping mean and how done?

Oct 28, 2019
  16. Hythos replied to the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

What we need is SWG back (or rules like it) with...

Oct 21, 2019
  17. Hythos liked Junior00's post in the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

I am deeply offended.... (can't post images or something correctly, idk!) Got it! [IMG]

Oct 21, 2019
  18. Hythos liked TLP Addict's post in the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

No, let's keep truebox and actually enforce it. If you want a no truebox server then go play on one of the dozen or more existing servers...

Oct 21, 2019
  19. Hythos posted a new thread.

Sensible Satchel x2 (Anniversary Bundle 'reward')

First off, we know any of the P2W bags are available on the TLP's, so that's not my question... I'm curious to know if we would be able...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 21, 2019
  20. Hythos replied to the thread Broken Golem/Wraith of Shissar.

Yep. My enchanter (primary character on Mangler) is on his last piece... Isn't hard to guess which one.

Oct 21, 2019