Horse's Recent Activity

1. Horse liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Horse replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Horselord - Bristlebane General See log file below for timestamp (MST time zone) why is the "/join general" not being captured...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Horse liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. Horse replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Original Dx9 version worked. DX11 upgrade still worked (for me) but sub-optimal DX11 patch broke it completely (for me)

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Horse replied to the thread Scroll and click bug.

Just tried again today and still happening. The slayer achievements is another good spot to "experience" this bug.

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Horse replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

The only way I have found to minimize EQ is to use the bottom right corner of the OS desktop... that will minimize *everything*. Using the...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Horse liked Yinla's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Using the window key to get to desktop no longer works. From both windowed and full screen window key and D just alternate between EQ...

Jan 17, 2024