HoodenShuklak's Recent Activity

1. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Dev reply please - Stonks.

Can we get back on topic please? Lev should not be exploitable in plane of fire.

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:02 AM
  2. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Kunark in 2000.

I remember kunark launch day. I stayed in solb.

Jun 22, 2021 at 8:01 AM
  3. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread New TLP?.

Maybe we'll get a miragul coirnav hybrid.

Jun 22, 2021 at 6:44 AM
  4. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Turns out you need 0 gear for luclin raiding too...

Jun 21, 2021 at 5:05 PM
  5. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

The big thing is do you want to rely on charm? Because if you go that route then you will be the most powerful, but you'll also then start...

Jun 20, 2021 at 4:53 PM
  6. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP rush feeling.

The rush is truly at its peak on launch simply because there are the most levels to be had. Once the level caps turn into 10 then 5...

Jun 20, 2021 at 1:21 PM
  7. HoodenShuklak liked Kahna's post in the thread lvl 50 mages/necros camping low level named mobs.

I mean, this isn't any different than any other server. Only they just held own the "good" camps and let you get the crummy camps....

Jun 18, 2021 at 9:39 PM
  8. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread BIR ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE DEVS.

The bags was flat out broke! I loaded up it was great, and probably saved me like 4pp. Unfortunately, on the next FV TLP we won't be...

Jun 17, 2021
  9. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Dev reply please - Stonks.

Is this financial advice?

Jun 17, 2021
  10. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread We need our own unique Pick Zones already..

As much as I would want private zones for personal reasons, I fully realize that if I got that it would be to my detriment. The interaction...

Jun 17, 2021
  11. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

The problem with this, as we see literally every expansion on every TLP, is that raiding is "grindy" also. In essence, the trite "enjoy...

Jun 16, 2021
  12. HoodenShuklak liked Erronn's post in the thread We need our own unique Pick Zones already..

Frankly, if you want your own "zone", you can make your own emulated server and just play by yourself or a few friends. I think part of the...

Jun 16, 2021
  13. HoodenShuklak liked Jumbur's post in the thread Dev reply please - Stonks.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=118277 :p

Jun 15, 2021
  14. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Dev reply please - Stonks.

Thank you for the financial advice.

Jun 15, 2021
  15. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

Dev reply please - Stonks

Doge or etherium?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 15, 2021
  16. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread A Server in the Future: Randomized Mobs.

Wouldn't be worse than Miragul.

Jun 14, 2021
  17. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread How are the AFK/bot groups getting away with far-taunting?.

It was probably just selo run speed with a high end drum.

Jun 14, 2021
  18. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Charisma - Dev reply please.

All the devs are off for flag day. Speaking of which where is the bonus xp?

Jun 13, 2021
  19. HoodenShuklak liked TheDohn's post in the thread Charisma - Dev reply please.

Dev plz to show bobs and vagine

Jun 13, 2021
  20. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Charisma - Dev reply please.

Dev reply

Jun 12, 2021
  21. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Random group loot is good. But random raid loot?.

You know what ruins an economy? 24 7 100 man bot crews farming gems in sirens grotto and buying krono as fast as they can get the plat. A...

Jun 12, 2021
  22. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread ARADUNE - Hack attacks continue to come threw Everquest Client. Hacker attempted to order -> Discord.

I think he's saying lev in pof is a hack.

Jun 12, 2021
  23. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Aradune dead for leveling now..

It definitely does not matter. You're spot on there.

Jun 12, 2021
  24. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Some Rare drop ites drops so much.

Back on topic here.... with POP right around the corner isn't it time we address lev in Plane of fire now? Tired of people bypassing...

Jun 11, 2021
  25. HoodenShuklak liked c313's post in the thread Some Rare drop ites drops so much.

For a second there I thought this was that guy who used to RP an Ogre when making forum posts.... but its not :oops:

Jun 11, 2021
  26. HoodenShuklak liked Gnomie's post in the thread Some Rare drop ites drops so much.

This post hurt my head to read. Rare drops are still more rare chance than common drops are. It would screw the server up if FBSS and...

Jun 11, 2021
  27. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP Guild loot rules.

I always hate when I bid more than I wanted to pay, and win.

Jun 10, 2021
  28. HoodenShuklak liked oldkracow's post in the thread TLP Guild loot rules.

Never trust broke EQ players period.

Jun 10, 2021
  29. HoodenShuklak liked Kahna's post in the thread TLP Guild loot rules.

My guild on Aradune set up a "bot toon" and a discord program to run the blind bids. You sent bids with a specific syntax to the bot toon...

Jun 10, 2021
  30. HoodenShuklak liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread TLP Guild loot rules.

If an item drops bid the amount your willing to pay. Its really not hard. if you lose the item because someone else was willing to pay more...

Jun 10, 2021
  31. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief.

It'll be nice but with fv loot there are a lot of options for everything. Warder loot, meh... rather see a server wide try on sleeper...

Jun 10, 2021
  32. HoodenShuklak liked Blastoff's post in the thread Sceptre of Destruction on Mischief.

I think this would be an awesome opportunity to let the SoD and gnome mask keep dropping after the sleeper gets woken up! Any thoughts?

Jun 10, 2021
  33. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

This change did a LOT to cut down on the worst of the worst griefers. Maybe it never effected you but the popular named camps that were...

Jun 10, 2021
  34. HoodenShuklak liked TheDohn's post in the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

Casting IVU counts as a colossal pain.

Jun 10, 2021
  35. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Tons of gear is new and different. If anyone wants more of the old stuff there are literally a million options. Plus there is p99. We need...

Jun 10, 2021
  36. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread You left epics as BoP, so turn BoP back on for epic components.

This is a really good point. Something like bergurgle is ripe for 2 4 7 afk farmers now. They honestly should just remove the low...

Jun 9, 2021
  37. HoodenShuklak liked Loxias's post in the thread You left epics as BoP, so turn BoP back on for epic components.

Simple logic says that more people will only make the situation worse. For example, Lord Bergurgle. He is a single spawn, with...

Jun 9, 2021
  38. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please adjust mob respawn timers.

Miragul.

Jun 8, 2021
  39. HoodenShuklak liked Arhok's post in the thread Please adjust mob respawn timers.

Lol.

Jun 8, 2021
  40. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

Taking a break from my job daytrading to say lol.

Jun 7, 2021
  41. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please adjust mob respawn timers.

It is a solid premise, but even when you check out some more off the wall places, there aren't many options and high pick thresholds...

Jun 6, 2021
  42. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Pick pop threshold..

This would be a great change for classic specifically. There just aren't many options and, especially in this era, when you run out to...

Jun 6, 2021
  43. HoodenShuklak liked Zinkeh's post in the thread Pick pop threshold..

I'd really like to see number required to pop a new pick to be lowered substantially in classic. I'm not sure about Mischief, but...

Jun 6, 2021
  44. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please adjust mob respawn timers.

Next TLP idea: 6x faster spawn timers, 2x less exp. Great for ADD.

Jun 6, 2021
  45. HoodenShuklak liked Zansobar's post in the thread Please adjust mob respawn timers.

Or they could just increase mob hit points...

Jun 6, 2021
  46. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Is anything ever gonna be done breaking truebox?.

Get video and report. As long as they aren't in the illuminati then they should be taken care of.

Jun 6, 2021
  47. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please allow server transfer sooner than later.

So, are you saying we don't need a third server?

Jun 6, 2021
  48. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread auto afk kick.

That's just nasty.

Jun 6, 2021
  49. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

Definition of mischievous 1: HARMFUL, INJURIOUS mischievous gossip 2a: able or tending to cause annoyance, trouble, or minor injury

Jun 5, 2021
  50. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

"Comparison is the thief of joy." -Patty Bouvier

Jun 4, 2021
  51. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread 50 ranger on mischief.

It's all worthless by TSS. I wouldn't get too caught up in any of it.2345

Jun 4, 2021
  52. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Mischief has 2-3x more people than Thornblade - can xfer?.

No picks this morning in Sro on Mischief. Dead server.

Jun 4, 2021
  53. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Not that I am salty but….

No joke try a mage. Not only are the pets straight up better but they get them sooner. It's unreal, I never played a mage at launch but...

Jun 3, 2021
  54. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread /leave 1.

Back in 2001 there wasn't an Opiod Crisis.

Jun 3, 2021
  55. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Eq is pay to win. You either pay with money or pay with your relationships. But there is no free lunch!

Jun 2, 2021
  56. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Farming golems in Fear for Dragon and God loot..

Keep killing them. I want to see full planar sets cheaper than banded.

Jun 2, 2021
  57. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Allizewsaur in OOT.

Working as nintendo.

Jun 2, 2021
  58. HoodenShuklak liked Mepps's post in the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Once you get used to the 50% bonus exp rate, it won't feel fun or fast or different anymore. Random exp bonus would definitely be on theme,...

Jun 2, 2021
  59. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Talk is cheap!

Jun 2, 2021
  60. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Farming golems in Fear for Dragon and God loot..

It's almost like when the devs said "learn" the games new mechanics that people are going out there and testing things, learning things as...

Jun 2, 2021
  61. HoodenShuklak liked Kahna's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I actually see this server as having a better economy, even when prices have fallen. People are still going to need to do a lot of...

May 31, 2021
  62. HoodenShuklak liked Sycopata's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

People quit in pop, why is wen new servers arrive. And people love early expansions. The explossion of Word of Warcraft was in GoD and...

May 31, 2021
  63. HoodenShuklak liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I wholeheartedly disagree with those saying it'll get old. Many people work and have families to tend to and 60-90 days really isn't a long...

May 30, 2021
  64. HoodenShuklak liked Thez69's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

lol the people still farming kunark dragons on aradune arent fans of mischiefs abundance of loot do you think that might not be an...

May 30, 2021
  65. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread [Mischief] Kunark Loot Dropping in Plane of Sky.

In before Greed

May 30, 2021
  66. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

It's worth noting that a lot of the feedback on LATE Selo was that loot being double was far superior to lockouts being halved. So, it's...

May 30, 2021
  67. HoodenShuklak liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

This is perfect and I hope they don't change anything. This is the most exciting eq server me and many friends have ever played in several...

May 30, 2021
  68. HoodenShuklak liked Nykara2's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

There are many, many servers that already cater to the hard core. Nothing wrong with a server thats gear is more accessible to the...

May 30, 2021
  69. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

The biggest negative to abundant gear is to tunnel questers and hardcore raiders. I know this because I was both. I also think it's...

May 30, 2021
  70. HoodenShuklak liked Bard2019's post in the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

I'm not in Zaide's guild, I'm not even one of his friends, but I agree with his actions and if you care about EverQuest, you should too...

May 29, 2021
  71. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

Buy low, sell high.

May 29, 2021
  72. HoodenShuklak liked taliefer's post in the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

its an experimental server, this stuff will get fixed. aint no reason to be all butt hurt about it either way

May 28, 2021
  73. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

Go back to farming Kunark dragons during Gates.

May 28, 2021
  74. HoodenShuklak liked chumbus's post in the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

snitches get stitches

May 28, 2021
  75. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Error - A timeout occured.

A lot of people got that right before launch but it resolved by just restarting the game... probably on your end at this point, game has 7...

May 26, 2021
  76. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread For all the complaints, I think this was the smoothest TLP launch yet.

I really thought they were going to suprise us with a PVP mischief tlp.

May 26, 2021
  77. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Some simple tips for newer players or first timer TLP'ers.

Don't forget to autoconsent your group. Its never on by default for me.

May 26, 2021
  78. HoodenShuklak liked Accipiter's post in the thread Warning: Do Not Ignore Your Wife.

I've been ignoring my wife for years so no change here.

May 26, 2021
  79. HoodenShuklak liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Warning: Do Not Ignore Your Wife.

I always make sure to pay plenty of attention to your wife.

May 26, 2021
  80. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread A Thread About Launch Day Queues.

On the bright side you don't have to feel guilty about playing too much today.

May 26, 2021
  81. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread A Thread About Launch Day Queues.

Things will be fine in like 4 or 5 hours

May 26, 2021
  82. HoodenShuklak liked MMOer's post in the thread Truth or lies?.

You think we were joking when we said it takes 4-8 hours to play on day 1 for TLPs?

May 26, 2021
  83. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread So where does everyone plan on leveling?.

I'm thinking we will see a lot more diversity this time around... there's no reason to poopsock the same rates like there used to be! Of...

May 26, 2021
  84. HoodenShuklak liked Lumiens's post in the thread TLP Checklist.

[X] Race to 50 as fast as possible [X] Bored till Kunark

May 25, 2021
  85. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP Checklist.

Catheter installed.

May 25, 2021
  86. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

Login queues are notoriously bad. If you're not hardcore, then just plan on hopping on around dinner time EST as people slowly trickle off...

May 25, 2021
  87. HoodenShuklak liked Nickatropolis's post in the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

I find myself mashing keys, because macros tend not to listen sometimes, and it takes 5 or 6 presses in a row for my toon to execute...

May 25, 2021
  88. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

I remember rage quitting once on agnarr because I couldn't stay logged in long enough to do anything. There is some code that progressively...

May 25, 2021
  89. HoodenShuklak liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

Seriously, remove the code that disconnects people that are true boxing if they press the same key on both machines. I know why you're...

May 25, 2021
  90. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Let's all farm Spiroc Lord in POSky all day long!.

As long as it's a challenging fight then of course.

May 25, 2021
  91. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?.

Game developers came up and launched both of these servers. Why is this hybrid idea so far fetched?

May 25, 2021
  92. HoodenShuklak liked Skuz's post in the thread What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?.

[IMG] I think Firiona Zek would be better than this.

May 25, 2021
  93. HoodenShuklak liked KrakenReality's post in the thread What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?.

Make it lock at CotF. No need to go past level 100.

May 25, 2021
  94. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread If Server First 50 is on Thornblade Does it even Count?.

The only one that counts is the first player to hit 50 on both servers.

May 25, 2021
  95. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

Aren't serious boxers still knee deep in Rizlona prime? They can't be too far past POP?

May 24, 2021
  96. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?

Slow exp and no aoc. Opinions?

May 24, 2021
  97. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

Just another Miragul hater.

May 24, 2021
  98. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Caster Damage in TSS?.

Honestly as eq matures the game is less and less min maxy and you just play what you like. You also become more reliant on synergies if you...

May 24, 2021
  99. HoodenShuklak liked wade_watts's post in the thread Seeking a little information.

But..... streamers will get priority access to the servers like last time... ;)o_O

May 24, 2021
  100. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Either let rogues have a /disc that let's them charm, or make it so that ENC can only charm green cons.

May 24, 2021
  101. HoodenShuklak liked yerm's post in the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Monks kind of are a problem though. You end up with guilds having literal dozens of monks because they're so strong and always will be...

May 24, 2021
  102. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Never seen a zerker even make a parse from classic to POP.

May 24, 2021
  103. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Best 6 box without charm.

For launch or longer term?

May 23, 2021
  104. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief

What do you think? Kronors.

May 21, 2021
  105. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Some more thoughts on Mischief loot tables.

Seeing new mobs hold cool items will be the bees knees.

May 21, 2021
  106. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

You don't need pants to raid, let alone anything else.

May 20, 2021
  107. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Well how else are you going to get planar gear then?

May 20, 2021
  108. HoodenShuklak liked MMOer's post in the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

yes... also should be able to hid your dmg from parses... but this is old game design. perhaps pantheon will be smart enough to allow...

May 20, 2021
  109. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Still have a full rubi level 1 trader on Agnarr. Worth every penny.

May 20, 2021
  110. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

This stuff will be good since its infinite supply... but with no drop gear suddenly being a thing I think we will see less of the same old....

May 20, 2021
  111. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread PSA: Mischief loot.

Honestly we couldn't make dpg employees regret anything at this point. They know what they're dealing with by now. Probably save their...

May 20, 2021
  112. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Will this server be need before greed?.

I feel like this time, in 2021 and after many tlps, people finally have the hang of the new loot window and we can finally use nbg auto...

May 20, 2021
  113. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

On a new TLP launch it's hard to see wizards being worse than rogues. Typically a rogue enters unrest and proceeds to look for a mage,...

May 19, 2021
  114. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

I ran parses as a newbie wizard and up until the 30s wizard is very good DPS when played even decently. However, after that mage pets start...

May 19, 2021
  115. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread TLP-Auctions.

Is this free? If so, will it remain free without paywalls?

May 19, 2021
  116. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Defiant gear in early EQ would really, really hurt the feel of the game. Net negative for absolutely everyone except people that just want...

May 19, 2021
  117. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Maybe they are just trying to push through the pain barrier to see what they are really made of?

May 18, 2021
  118. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

If those live guilds were so great then why aren't they here breaking records?

May 18, 2021
  119. HoodenShuklak liked Lejaun's post in the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

I remember the one night where I rolled back over and went back to sleep in a batphone guild instead of logging on. I woke up the next...

May 18, 2021
  120. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread If they really wanted to be mischievous ....

What if they did this exact concept but after the scheduled date?

May 18, 2021
  121. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread A new way to TLP.

Tldr: pvp tlp.

May 18, 2021
  122. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Drunkard's Stein sippy cup.

Not an issue on Selo!

May 18, 2021
  123. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Lol I think this guy is talking about pantheon... or some other game thats for sure.

May 18, 2021
  124. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

Honestly faceless never said they were competitive with other guilds. Its something along the lines of, perhaps, if tom brady showed up...

May 18, 2021
  125. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Fresh TLP vs P99.

P99 is close to classic EQ. TLP is more like Pantheon.

May 18, 2021
  126. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

Came as news to me that Hadden wasn't flagged as rare either. But by all accounts the rare flag was introduced to allow the charm nerf.......

May 18, 2021
  127. HoodenShuklak liked Magician9001's post in the thread Can we have some Mischief love for casuals, soloers, and non-campers?.

Yeah, no offense but these changes are the best thing to ever happen to the casual tourist EQ gamer. If you think these changes are good...

May 17, 2021
  128. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Can we have some Mischief love for casuals, soloers, and non-campers?.

50% ra in a batphone guild is pretty well regarded as the cutoff for casual.

May 17, 2021
  129. HoodenShuklak liked 6BoxerOnCoirnav's post in the thread Can we have some Mischief love for casuals, soloers, and non-campers?.

Casuals, soloers, and non campers will have chances at loot theyd never be able to get because of their schedule/play time, etc. That IS...

May 17, 2021
  130. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Congrats Coirnav clearing Underfoot.

UF was a breath of fresh air and seeing the positive vibes in this thread really lends credence to the idea that we really need to make...

May 17, 2021
  131. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?

Honestly it should be an option for casters (wizards especially) to hide their Mana bars from others. I don't need some halfwit telling...

May 17, 2021
  132. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The real Mischief meta.....

Bug if true.

May 17, 2021
  133. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread The real Mischief meta.....

If I wanted drama I would ask my wife what she thinks about my /played.

May 17, 2021
  134. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

The real Mischief meta....

Who can kill the most ST class mobs for pre woke ST pixels before Sleeper wakes 15 hours after Velious launch... What's the opening bid on...

May 17, 2021
  135. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Loot Level Range for TLP.

People that play EverQuest don't want to play a new game. They don't want to learn a new game. Many would argue they lack the means to even...

May 17, 2021
  136. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread What are the truebox rules.

Should limit some people to 0 at times.

May 17, 2021
  137. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Will Hadden set tlp records?.

Well clearly I have not been reading enough...

May 17, 2021
  138. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Congrats Coirnav clearing Underfoot.

All downhill from here boys.

May 17, 2021
  139. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

Will Hadden set tlp records?

For least amount of players bound at his cheap little fishing hut?

May 17, 2021
  140. HoodenShuklak liked Arclyte's post in the thread My friend thinks Kerra Isle could be overpowered at launch?.

no one will care about lvl 20 loot

May 17, 2021
  141. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

I dreamt that gnoll hide lariats proc'd pbae stun.

May 16, 2021
  142. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Mele Augments on new TLP.

Pop that dot aug on your sbd and erase that assist hotkey.

May 16, 2021
  143. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

I feel like this is the TLP where beastlords really break out early on.

May 16, 2021
  144. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread DEVS, can we get the DPG in game store to accept Doge?.

That's what they said about Pantheon...

May 14, 2021
  145. HoodenShuklak posted a new thread.

DEVS, can we get the DPG in game store to accept Doge?

It might just be what turns eq into the next big thing!

May 14, 2021
  146. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Free Trade for all!.

I'd like to open transfers from WoW to eq for just a day. Honestly 1 day isn't asking that much.

May 14, 2021
  147. HoodenShuklak liked Kywen's post in the thread Free Trade for all!.

This is a good idea. I also propose they merge EverQuest and EverQuest II for a limited time.

May 14, 2021
  148. HoodenShuklak liked Elabone's post in the thread Free Trade for all!.

So basically you wanna try and sell your old characters no drop gear to get Kronos for mischief. I like it!. +1

May 14, 2021
  149. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread 60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune.

For every cheaper item they bring you, they cost you more by manipulating the krono economy. Mass 24 7 boxers are ultimately a net...

May 14, 2021
  150. HoodenShuklak liked Rhythar's post in the thread 60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune.

They're just using PoK as an afk spot. They get the real benefits from 60-boxing when they leave town to kill King Tormax or camp...

May 14, 2021
  151. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread 60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune.

Will second the opinion that I've seen ample petitions ignored, yet solved on forums. These big bot crews will be the only thing to...

May 13, 2021
  152. HoodenShuklak liked Rhythar's post in the thread 60-boxers in the Plane of Knowledge Aradune.

I don't understand why you're participating in this thread if you don't care about the cheating problem on Aradune. As for my...

May 13, 2021
  153. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Thornblade will have the better economy..

I imagine the hardcore buy/sellers will go to Mischief because they need goods being bought and sold, and that's just a matter of numbers....

May 13, 2021
  154. HoodenShuklak liked brickz's post in the thread Thornblade will have the better economy..

whichever server has more of the totally legit 72 man armies farming private expeditions from velious+ will be the server with the cheaper...

May 13, 2021
  155. HoodenShuklak liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

This sounds fun. Normalizing the zone experience modifiers across zones would help keep people spread across zones rather than falling...

May 12, 2021
  156. HoodenShuklak liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Want to know why Mischief? Niente has an answer! "One of the challenges with progression servers is that everyone already knows where the...

May 12, 2021
  157. HoodenShuklak liked Berkwin's post in the thread For Agnarrs Sake.

i freaking love this server, great people lots of fun. but to help bolster new blood it would be kind of cool if every 6 months there was...

May 12, 2021
  158. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread For Agnarrs Sake.

Honestly this is a great idea to get people trying out modern eq. So many reasons to hate live... but when you try it you realize there is...

May 12, 2021
  159. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Thornblade will have the better economy..

Rizlona had bots farming 24 7. Sure aradune had a few too but it still had truebox. Nothing will mess up the krono economy more than afk...

May 12, 2021
  160. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Thornblade.

Tlp should be named Koronovirus

May 12, 2021
  161. HoodenShuklak liked Febb's post in the thread Cleric Epic 1.0.

It's not that hard of an epic. They didn't screw over clerics, they helped other people from ganking their quest pieces. The only pain is...

May 12, 2021
  162. HoodenShuklak liked KrakenReality's post in the thread mischief tlp and hunter achievements..

Yes, you’re wrong because that’s every TLP. The RMT crews don’t move off the profitable camps anyways. At least this one activity can...

May 12, 2021
  163. HoodenShuklak liked Ultrazen's post in the thread So I'm thinking of playing two toons with minimal effort.

Because up until the hole opens, and their song levels destroy them, bards are easily the best pullers in the game, especially in lower...

May 11, 2021
  164. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

Foaming didn't do 3%.

May 11, 2021
  165. HoodenShuklak liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

What a terrible thread.

May 11, 2021
  166. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Mangler xp, why?.

How many level 60's do you have on p99 though?

May 11, 2021
  167. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread So I'm thinking of playing two toons with minimal effort.

If your group doesn't have 1 to 2 enchanters charming then you need a new one. When you get that group with said enchanters charming, then...

May 11, 2021
  168. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Serious concerns around Mischief hype and popularity.....

The only reason anyone objects to a second server is really just because dbg has a bad reputation for tending their servers. If they could...

May 10, 2021
  169. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread So I'm thinking of playing two toons with minimal effort.

2 bards in 2 different groups.

May 10, 2021
  170. HoodenShuklak replied to the thread Please do a "two step" launch and let people create Mischief characters before opening server login.

By the time a TLP is announced, the team has already moved on to another project.

May 8, 2021