HicksSelos's Recent Activity

1. HicksSelos liked CokaRZ's post in the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Will be interesting if they pull out some weird ruleset and nobody plays though. Classic for the x amount of time is not appealing to me!...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  2. HicksSelos liked Laberintica77's post in the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Hi Hicks! /wave good luck !!

3. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Should just come and join us! Ah even better! :) Im terrible with names LAB! Hope you're doing well mate, might see...

4. HicksSelos liked Basak's post in the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

I've been in the discord since the first link went up.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  5. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Pop into our discord bud, plenty discussions/pre organisation etc going on :)

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  6. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Just holding off for the ruleset to be announced before looking to speak to the members to see whats going to be best suited for...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

We'll see what servers are when they announce the ruleset :) were quite looking forward to this! Still plenty time for people to join in...

Mar 10, 2024
  8. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Dont you enjoy a succulent chinese meal?! :)

Mar 3, 2024
  9. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

"For the 25th Anniversary, we'll be bringing back our most popular TLP rulesets. I'll leave it there for now." -Jenn Chan Good time to...

Feb 26, 2024
  10. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

The same - just looking to be a lot more chilled and relaxed on the new TLP :)

Feb 8, 2024
  11. HicksSelos replied to the thread <2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Bumping! Some good folks in the discord now having some good discussions - Feel free to join in, and lets make this happen :)

Feb 5, 2024
  12. HicksSelos posted a new thread.

<2024 TLP> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild

<Democracy Manifest> Is a semi-casual EU time zone (daytime US) raiding guild on the new 25th anniversary TLP server due in May 2024 Lets...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Jan 26, 2024
  13. HicksSelos replied to the thread 25th TLP server - Eu Timezone - Putting together a team.

Give me a shout on Discord - daytime US players works out well with our planned raid times

Jan 18, 2024
  14. HicksSelos posted a new thread.

25th TLP server - Eu Timezone - Putting together a team

Lets be honest - the new TLP comes out this year (may according to the roadmap), And regardless of the ruleset i'm going to play on it,...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Jan 18, 2024
  15. HicksSelos replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a breakdown of how the inflation on oakwynd only equates to 0.22%?

Jan 11, 2024
  16. HicksSelos posted a new thread.

How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?

Taken from the F.A.Q. "Q: If Alternate Personas share achievements, how will leveling to 115/120 be handled, which draws heavily from...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 5, 2023
  17. HicksSelos replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Yeah got a feeling this would be expoited and end up causing a lot of issues

Nov 23, 2023
  18. HicksSelos liked coltongrundy's post in the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

is this Peak Entitlement?

Nov 21, 2023
  19. HicksSelos replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

I can 100% confirm that not getting AA legacy on Oakwynd will stop no more than 3 upset people from playing on the new TLP

Nov 21, 2023
  20. HicksSelos replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Why are you making new threads for the same question you asked yesterday?

Nov 20, 2023
  21. HicksSelos replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

There was no guarantee this was working with AA, it said "should"

Nov 20, 2023
  22. HicksSelos replied to the thread Devs - please disable encounter locking on Motm events with triggered spawns, inactive phases, etc.

I dont quite agree with this - Now all the zerg guilds need to do is wait until you spawn the mob and kill it themselves. Whats to stop...

Oct 2, 2023