Hibiki's Recent Activity

1. Hibiki replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

During original release of PoP/LDON a ton of folks I knew were REALLY excited for the next expansion, just like I was. GoD was VERY...

May 15, 2024
  2. Hibiki replied to the thread Heroic Level 50 items on Agnarr.

wow that is ....a laugh. Sorry OP

May 15, 2024
  3. Hibiki liked DmitriPetrovich's post in the thread Is anyone going to try for 60 without a break on Teek/Tormax?.

Mage is best early dps and enchanter is best later dps.

May 15, 2024
  4. Hibiki liked Tachyon's post in the thread favorite tlp server you still play on?.

agreed, my dream multiple servers locked at key points in eq history, permanently, tranfers to higher ones

May 15, 2024
  5. Hibiki liked Montag's post in the thread favorite tlp server you still play on?.

I always come back to Agnarr.

May 15, 2024
  6. Hibiki replied to the thread favorite tlp server you still play on?.

100% agree. According to an article I read from Pxx, there was a legal agreement with Daybreak and those folks about letting them...

May 15, 2024
  7. Hibiki replied to the thread Now that PBAEs are limited to 30 mobs, can we un-link chanter color stun cooldowns?.

Dark Souls is only 9? Interesting. Personally I purchased Demon's Souls at release and all the Souls games there after. The PvP/PvE in...

May 15, 2024
  8. Hibiki replied to the thread favorite tlp server you still play on?.

Agnarr = best for me. I like other servers but the progression to newer and newer expansions kill it for me. I really like the actual...

May 15, 2024
  9. Hibiki replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

e mu la tor isn't allowed?

May 9, 2024
  10. Hibiki replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

weird.. I remember an

May 9, 2024
  11. Hibiki replied to the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

I remember an "" that had that type of setup. They collected 'donations' and pretty much did a bunch of crazy stuff, kinda like PXX...

May 9, 2024
  12. Hibiki replied to the thread Now that PBAEs are limited to 30 mobs, can we un-link chanter color stun cooldowns?.

Not only do I like stuff. It's cool that things I like are able to be liked. I 3rd the OPs suggestion.

May 9, 2024