Herodotus's Recent Activity

1. Herodotus liked Razorfall's post in the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Yeah, and it was way better than Palworld :P

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Herodotus liked fransisco's post in the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Not cheering for palworld, but literally EVERY game copies every other game. Did you play the one that had dragons, elves, and orcs in...

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Herodotus liked Razorfall's post in the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Palworld is Rust with Fakemon

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Herodotus liked Lodestar's post in the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Good lord no, you made him say Palworld again. Turn it off!

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Herodotus liked Nennius's post in the thread Lunatic Title.

Actually, given that one of the rewards is to be called a lunatic, it is right where it ought to be.

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Herodotus liked Flatchy's post in the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

And even then its not even close. How many posts in the newbie zone start out. OLD SCHOOL PLAYER FROM WAY BACK blah blah blah? I mean...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Herodotus liked Iven's post in the thread Joke for the day.

I did red that Brahma will talk to us via WLAN today. Still waiting for his call.

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Herodotus liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Yes The ones that abused the worst were permanently banned.

Dec 5, 2023
  9. Herodotus liked code-zero's post in the thread Race change now bald!.

On your inventory screen select the face button

Dec 5, 2023
  10. Herodotus liked Herf's post in the thread Race change now bald!.

Hair loss is a symptom of various ailments, see your local shaman for advice :)

Dec 5, 2023
  11. Herodotus replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Not sure the reason is all that ulterior. The concept of a "for profit" company trying to maximize profits seems pretty obvious.

Dec 5, 2023
  12. Herodotus liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

Next you'll blame us for Norrath warming because of either the heat created by our faster moving leg muscles or that we give ogres gas,...

Dec 5, 2023
  13. Herodotus liked Iven's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

Dingleberries

Dec 5, 2023
  14. Herodotus liked Theka's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

Chlamydia?

Dec 5, 2023
  15. Herodotus liked Iven's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

SoW n haste for the slow and lag is gone ! The source of lag is that: [IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  16. Herodotus liked Nennius's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

I think it is time to let a dirty secret out. Lag is caused much of the time by people playing their characters. So, I plan to put a...

Dec 5, 2023
  17. Herodotus liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Overseer quests for expansion launch.

You can have up to 10 rewards "saved". Overseer, quests, achievements that pop up a reward (aka not automatic), etc. are all possible....

Dec 5, 2023
  18. Herodotus replied to the thread A trader system that works..

Lots of traders on BB. Can't speak for other servers though.

Dec 5, 2023
  19. Herodotus liked Yinla's post in the thread A trader system that works..

Yes, but it does work.

Dec 5, 2023
  20. Herodotus liked Nennius's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Flatchy!!!!!

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Herodotus liked Flatchy's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

I cannot remember the last time we had an expansion and the first kill did not result in a DING! Oh wait there as that first year I as...

Dec 5, 2023
  22. Herodotus liked Svann2's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Everyone knows that when you die you poop yourself. Someone gotta clean up that mess.

Dec 5, 2023
  23. Herodotus liked Nennius's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Off to the park with two cute kids. Have fun folks. I won't be the first to ding 121 on BB and that's OK. Be safe and enjoy the ride.

Dec 5, 2023
  24. Herodotus replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Be kind. Dementia is a terrible thing.

Dec 1, 2023
  25. Herodotus replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Too old school. Why actually play the game? Sheesh.

Dec 1, 2023
  26. Herodotus liked Svann2's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

You could just play the game and farm items yourself instead of buying them. win win

Dec 1, 2023