Herf's Recent Activity

1. Herf liked Sebbunw's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

A lot of people have been using Jboots / AoN for years but kept it mostly secret and most TLPs didn't use extra tools to abuse this...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  2. Herf liked Aneuren's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Alright, I will be the first to admit that I breathed a sigh of relief starting roughly in PoP when it became less important to spam jboots...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM
  3. Herf liked Derd's post in the thread can i have a refund ?.

I guess from this post that you aren't hoppy with the bunny?

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  4. Herf replied to the thread permanent state of walking.

I haven't seen it for a long time, but there was a stuck in walk mode happening to me some time last year. It seemed random and would...

Jan 18, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  5. Herf replied to the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

Just curious, are you levitated when having this problem? I've seen some things fail when you're levitated and are slowly moving...

Jan 18, 2021 at 2:37 PM
  6. Herf liked Febb's post in the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

Agnarr hasn't changed much. He is still dark and broody. He is always storming around putting his fists up saying they are lightning and...

Jan 16, 2021
  7. Herf replied to the thread <The Remedy> to your lonelyness at European playtime on Agnarr.

For those in the US looking for a daytime/afternoon raiding guild, The Remedy is for you. Raids are in euro evenings which...

Jan 15, 2021
  8. Herf replied to the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

Right, I've been on agnarr since the start and only recently found out there's an Agnarr discord channel. Although I haven't been...

Jan 15, 2021
  9. Herf liked Xeris's post in the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

Agnarr is awesome. In the past month there's been an influx of new folks to the server and a 4th guild has popped up recently. It all...

Jan 15, 2021
  10. Herf liked Fluid's post in the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

I'll echo it is a decent place as far as quality of people there, just a little thin. The boxing, well it is the two computers side by side...

Jan 15, 2021
  11. Herf replied to the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

As people have said, Agnarr is a friendly place. Buffs are usually free in PoK and Temp + DS is routinely issued to lowbies to help them...

Jan 15, 2021
  12. Herf liked TLP Addict's post in the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

Yeah it's amazing what happens once all the assorted kronolord scum move onto a new TLP and leave behind a small population where...

Jan 15, 2021
  13. Herf liked Lianeb's post in the thread I can't be the only one.....

Can i have your stuff?

Dec 28, 2020
  14. Herf liked Dibab's post in the thread heh.

so why is it we get this holiday bonus crap 2 days after the holiday ends and people are starting to go back to work? Should have been...

Dec 26, 2020
  15. Herf liked random_pawn00's post in the thread Santug Claugg.

I checked this guy since Monday and he never gave any presents. Only offers quests for gathering the pieces of the list and the dolly. I...

Dec 26, 2020
  16. Herf replied to the thread Santug Claugg.

Hell you're lucky you saw him at all. He never showed up on Agnarr. Not even an elf showed its face.

Dec 26, 2020
  17. Herf liked Barton's post in the thread What time does Double XP start?.

Sorry for double XP you have to play EQ2 I guess...

Dec 25, 2020
  18. Herf liked IcebergDX's post in the thread What time does Double XP start?.

Because DPG is lame as F%*k and wanted to be the Grinch.

Dec 25, 2020
  19. Herf liked Tappin's post in the thread What time does Double XP start?.

So EQ2 gets to enjoy the holidays and EQ gets the holidays cancelled.

Dec 25, 2020
  20. Herf liked Xanadas's post in the thread Holiday Bonuses?.

Lol ... double rares and 20% off marketplace... this is right up there with $600 checks.

Dec 25, 2020
  21. Herf liked Cicelee's post in the thread Burrower Poop.

So let me get this straight... A hearty group of six adventurers travel to Western Wastes. You ask each of them to grab five poops from...

Dec 24, 2020
  22. Herf replied to the thread missed the boat.

Try Agnarr if you're happy with PoP/Ykesha/LDoN locked. We have all the time in the world there to do quests, raise alts, etc. It's a...

Dec 24, 2020
  23. Herf liked Nennius's post in the thread What time does Double XP start?.

Sadly, it's stilled tied up in committee. But don't worry, the bribery committee is busily working on highly remunerative, err...

Dec 24, 2020
  24. Herf replied to the thread What time does Double XP start?.

There was no Xmas XP bonus in 2019 as far as I can find in th 2019 announcements. I am expecting a discount in the DB store, and a +50...

Dec 24, 2020
  25. Herf replied to the thread Santa Spottings?.

Well over 3 days I haven't seen him. I don't believe there is a Santa.

Dec 23, 2020
  26. Herf replied to the thread Holiday Bonuses?.

2019 didn't have xmas xp bonus, just rares and such.

Dec 22, 2020
  27. Herf liked Gremin's post in the thread Why do you always.....

Wait until the last minute to announce things? It makes no sense. You fail to take advantage of so many opportunities with your social...

Dec 22, 2020
  28. Herf posted a new thread.

Santa Spottings?

We're in that short time frame where Santa is supposed to visit the servers and dispense gifts. If you see him, please post the server,...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 22, 2020
  29. Herf liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, December 8th @ 6:00 AM.

In about 20 minutes Ops will begin to unlock and monitor servers, please do not be concerned if your world is not unlocked immediately as...

Dec 8, 2020
  30. Herf liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

[media]

Dec 8, 2020
  31. Herf liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

And people that can contribute zero to getting the game servers back up have time to converse. Dragons have too many polygons and use too...

Dec 8, 2020
  32. Herf liked Nennius's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

How about an Illusion: Game Servers Operating first.

Dec 8, 2020
  33. Herf liked Evilness's post in the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

[ATTACH]

EQlol.jpg Dec 8, 2020
  34. Herf liked canam's post in the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

[media]

Dec 8, 2020
  35. Herf liked DillyBar's post in the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

Dec 8, 2020
  36. Herf replied to the thread Why is the server down!.

[media]

Dec 8, 2020
  37. Herf replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Reliable servers? Oh, wait, we're already paying for that. Just not getting it.

Dec 8, 2020
  38. Herf replied to the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

[media]

Dec 8, 2020
  39. Herf liked Jumbur's post in the thread Website Safeguard/Botprotection gets out of hand.

It is not about protecting the website from bots. It is about categorizing random pictures, so that our AI-overlords will learn how to bomb...

Dec 8, 2020
  40. Herf replied to the thread Gird your Loins, the end is nigh! (aka, DBG gets bought).

My loins are always girded :)

Dec 1, 2020
  41. Herf liked Machen's post in the thread TLP for the "long haul".

If bag sales are the issue, I'd contribute what I spent this year on bags again to a "Support us or we'll open a new TLP server"...

Nov 27, 2020
  42. Herf liked Windance's post in the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

There are still a few folks who have just come back to the game from a long break. Having an XP boost will help get them closer to being...

Nov 24, 2020
  43. Herf liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr.

You can buy my Grinnuch's Grimp Roast Dinner and pretend it's turkey. [IMG] Don't hold your breath for them to make and sell anything...

Nov 24, 2020
  44. Herf replied to the thread Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr.

Thank you for that penetrating analysis. It's erroneous of course. We get all kinds of stuff in the DB store already that wasn't in...

Nov 23, 2020
  45. Herf replied to the thread Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr.

[IMG]

Nov 23, 2020
  46. Herf replied to the thread Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr.

Well the other servers can benefit from these as well. People there should take a break from all the KS'ing, botting and Sleeper...

Nov 23, 2020
  47. Herf liked MarttinPH's post in the thread Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr.

The simple fact is that almost all of development time is being spent for the new expansion, and fixing in major bugs. Unless there is a...

Nov 23, 2020
  48. Herf posted a new thread.

Another year with no good Thanksgiving items on Agnarr

All we get in the DB store is the title "the Sated". DB is really missing an opportunity here IMHO. So I'll list this stuff in hopes of...

Nov 23, 2020
  49. Herf liked Skuz's post in the thread New Everquest Record.

[IMG]

Nov 19, 2020
  50. Herf liked Bigstomp's post in the thread New Everquest Record.

Congratulations on beating an event that you have had 15 years to study the mechanics of.

Nov 19, 2020
  51. Herf liked GNOME_POWER's post in the thread Agnarr: Claw of the Mature Patriarch , is it doable?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/claw-of-the-mature-patriarch.247248/

Nov 19, 2020
  52. Herf replied to the thread Claw of the Mature Patriarch.

Bump. Has anyone on Agnarr completed claws #5 and 6?

Nov 19, 2020
  53. Herf replied to the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

never mind

Nov 18, 2020
  54. Herf liked Nennius's post in the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

Soon. Soon. Soon. Soon. Soon. In truth, the bug insertion and testing process is almost complete. Once the new bugs are validated...

Nov 18, 2020
  55. Herf replied to the thread Agnarr: Claw of the Mature Patriarch , is it doable?.

Both claws. I'm working on Mature Patriarch right now and one of the two mobs needed for the initial phase (in Kaesora) is not...

Nov 18, 2020
  56. Herf liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

yep/ good day to have a 12 hour shift.

Nov 17, 2020
  57. Herf liked Sissruukk's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[media]

Nov 17, 2020
  58. Herf replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[media]

Nov 17, 2020
  59. Herf replied to the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

I'm not planning on being able to play tomorrow :)

Nov 17, 2020
  60. Herf replied to the thread Agnarr: Claw of the Mature Patriarch , is it doable?.

There are two mobs, one in Kaesora, one in CoM. Both are needed, though one entry says you can skip that part if you get the 3 Lativ...

Nov 15, 2020
  61. Herf posted a new thread.

Agnarr: Claw of the Mature Patriarch , is it doable?

I've gotten claw #4 in the Cabilis BST quest line and am working on 5 (then hopefully 6). But I'm unable to spawn "a corrupt...

Nov 14, 2020
  62. Herf replied to the thread Widespread Credit Card purchases being denied.

Thank you SO much for that! I've now cleaned up a long history of expired cards.

Oct 17, 2020
  63. Herf liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Widespread Credit Card purchases being denied.

If you wish to remove a Credit Card from your account, please follow the steps below. Go to www.daybreakgames.com and hover the mouse over...

Oct 17, 2020
  64. Herf replied to the thread Widespread Credit Card purchases being denied.

I can see no way to delete any, or old/expired, cards from my account on the DB account page.

Oct 17, 2020
  65. Herf replied to the thread Returning noob...which server to pick?.

You sort of need to pick by your long term plans and era you want to play. Agnarr has a small but vigorous population of boxers and...

Oct 17, 2020
  66. Herf replied to the thread Cannot collect monthly DB cash (Agnarr).

Ok, belay that bug report. Apparently I WAS expired, yet still had the green button. So I paid for another 12 months and now I can...

Oct 17, 2020
  67. Herf posted a new thread.

Cannot collect monthly DB cash (Agnarr)

I have the green button which indicates I can collect my 500 points of DB cash as an all access member. I click on the green button, but...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 17, 2020
  68. Herf liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Oh and honorable mention to: Falling in The Hole to begin with.

Oct 15, 2020
  69. Herf replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Maybe they'll be really really nice zones :)

Oct 15, 2020
  70. Herf liked Monkman's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

This year has been difficult for everyone, be happy we’re getting an expansion.

Oct 15, 2020
  71. Herf liked Svann2's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

IIRC, there used to be an arena in the bazaar zone. Why?? Someone figured out how to push traders into it, then kill them.

Oct 13, 2020
  72. Herf liked Lockdown's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I miss the old Freeport. I liked having that fake wall you had to pass through to get to the PoK book. I also liked the sewers where a...

Oct 13, 2020
  73. Herf liked Tatanka's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

LOL, I just remembered, it used to be if you ported in somewhere, the game would not minutely adjust your position, as it does now. So,...

Oct 13, 2020
  74. Herf liked Maedhros's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

I'll take "overreactions to trivial things in a video game" for 1000 Alex.

Oct 12, 2020
  75. Herf liked Tatanka's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Regarding the OP's complaint: You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine! Seriously, who complains about bonus XP?

Oct 12, 2020
  76. Herf liked Smokezz's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Ocean of Tears is at no risk of drying up.

Oct 12, 2020
  77. Herf liked Zamiam's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

I'm very excited .. thank you DBG .. I was presently surprised .. i'll take any experience bonus .. Time for a new alt :P

Oct 12, 2020
  78. Herf liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Darkpaw gives out bonus experience, forums user logs in to complain about it. This is Everquest.

Oct 12, 2020
  79. Herf liked Skuz's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Yes. 1.5x xp is 1.5x xp How much xp each mob grants per kill normally is a whole different argument.

Oct 12, 2020
  80. Herf replied to the thread EQ Keeps freezing completely every min thirty to 2 min for 10-15 sec.

This happens to me on one of my Windows 10 boxes, but not the other. The one suggestion I've heard to try is to make sure you're NOT...

Oct 12, 2020
  81. Herf liked Svann2's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Ah yea. In my first week of eq I took the boat from Erud to Qeynos. Jumped off the boat before I reached dock and found myself underwater....

Oct 12, 2020
  82. Herf liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

This isn't exactly a newbie mistake, but when I was growing up in the Freeport region around levels 1-5, I'd fish off the East Freeport...

Oct 12, 2020
  83. Herf liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My wife and I played for a bit leveling up, we got to about the level where blackburrow seemed like a good zone. Right at the entrance we...

Oct 10, 2020
  84. Herf replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Another one I remembered. I and my buddies were all Iksar, but a Barb shm showed up, we got to know him and he eventually convinced us to...

Oct 9, 2020
  85. Herf liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My first character was a human rogue that started in Freeport. Couldn't find the rogues guild. Had no idea it was hidden under the...

Oct 9, 2020
  86. Herf liked Cicelee's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

This is 100% truth. Reminds me of a time when I was around level 18 minding my business somewhere in the Faydark region when I get a...

Oct 9, 2020
  87. Herf replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

And that, right there, is why I love this game so much. Not that I'm some uber hardcore gamer type, but man, I earned my stripes...

Oct 9, 2020
  88. Herf liked Arborer's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Back right after Velious came out, a friend and I, both dwarf warriors, wanted to check out Thurgadin. A high level wizard pal ported us to...

Oct 9, 2020
  89. Herf liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I was on Rallos Zek when I first started playing. I remember some guy out in Qeynos Hills advertising a Mino Axe for 5 GP. I spent most...

Oct 8, 2020
  90. Herf liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

A week or two after the game came out I was in East Commonlands. I got attacked by a wolf after a fight so I feared it, cast invis so it...

Oct 8, 2020
  91. Herf replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

And the best one. I'd never played an MMORPG. Friend says "there's this new game out called Everquest and it's awesome! Let's all buy...

Oct 8, 2020
  92. Herf liked Firedog's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I have two. One minor and one "major"? #1: Back when I first started playing around 2000, I was a pally. A necro asked if I wanted to...

Oct 8, 2020
  93. Herf replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Not quite noob, but a friend of mine who'd been playing Iksar with me decided to make a halfling druid. He was running over to Firiona...

Oct 8, 2020
  94. Herf replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I'd been killing stuff in Field of Bone with another lowbie Iksar. He suggested we explore this place on the map called Kaesora. At...

Oct 8, 2020
  95. Herf liked Lockdown's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

When I first started playing EQ, Omens was the latest expansion. When my fresh DE Enchanter was just starting out from Neriak, hoping to...

Oct 8, 2020
  96. Herf replied to the thread The Final Round of Fall Fun Begins Tomorrow!.

No, midnight +1 min, Pacific time.

Oct 5, 2020
  97. Herf liked Protagonist's post in the thread Something up with pets and agro?.

It's not just pets. It's a confirmed bug with all aggro mechanics. It's impacting the way aggro interacts with pets in a big way, but...

Oct 5, 2020
  98. Herf liked Rolaque's post in the thread Dragging.

just feign drag them

Oct 5, 2020
  99. Herf replied to the thread The Final Round of Fall Fun Begins Tomorrow!.

...and a sincere thank you for the clearly stated start and end times :) [media]

Oct 5, 2020
  100. Herf liked Grea's post in the thread The Final Round of Fall Fun Begins Tomorrow!.

:)

Oct 5, 2020
  101. Herf replied to the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

[media]

Oct 5, 2020
  102. Herf liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

So the bonus exp wins! From Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT, until Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11 PM PDT, ALL players will...

Oct 5, 2020
  103. Herf liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

BLECH dwarf milk. It always has hair in it.

Sep 28, 2020
  104. Herf replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Wheaties with Dwarf Milk. It's lunch and dinner where things get strange.

Sep 28, 2020
  105. Herf replied to the thread So lost!.

I don't recall much about Crescent Reach except it was big and hard to find your way around. If you wanted you could find the book there to...

Sep 26, 2020
  106. Herf replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

They didn't pull the dupes out of inventory, at least not everywhere. And this is the first I've heard that it was considered an exploit.

Sep 26, 2020
  107. Herf replied to the thread Warrior Epic 1.0 - help devs?.

We can't make dual reds any more?

Sep 24, 2020
  108. Herf replied to the thread We will perform a routine maintenance tomorrow, September 24, 2020, beginning at 8 AM PDT. Approxima.

Soooo...forum logins work again obviously, but still can't log into the game as of 10:31am PT. Oh the joy.

Sep 24, 2020
  109. Herf liked NeverPayForLag's post in the thread We will perform a routine maintenance tomorrow, September 24, 2020, beginning at 8 AM PDT. Approxima.

Yeah and it would be nice if WE DONT NEED TO LOOK EVERYDAY FIRST INTO THE MAINTENANCE AREA to dare to play! One day before! If some darn...

Sep 24, 2020
  110. Herf replied to the thread Need Help after many years gone..

"Live" is about 26 total game expansions. I think the level limit there is now about 100? Basically much tougher monsters, more...

Sep 22, 2020
  111. Herf replied to the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

FWIW, I looked at the list of 'songs' on the records and a lot of him seemed like odd choices. The albums for example do not appear to...

Sep 22, 2020
  112. Herf liked Fenthen's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Mine looks great! =P [IMG]

Sep 22, 2020
  113. Herf replied to the thread Separate accounts on 1 computer lose channel settings.

It can happend to 1 acct, on one machine, at least it happened to me today. All my "chat" channel filters were turned off and even when I...

Sep 21, 2020
  114. Herf liked Gherig's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Explain this Dreamweaver ... [IMG]

Sep 21, 2020
  115. Herf liked Bumkus's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

I think Milk comes from trolls. Lady trolls appear to have an ample supply.

Sep 21, 2020
  116. Herf replied to the thread Fae Touched Gnome familiar - false advertising :(.

I'm a troll. To me all gnomes are tiny :)

Sep 21, 2020
  117. Herf replied to the thread Fae Touched Gnome familiar - false advertising :(.

This is what the advertisement looks like for me on the DB store. Note the leather cap :) FWIW I'm using new graphics. At just 145 pts...

Sep 21, 2020
  118. Herf replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

After doing Earth A and an LDON under the new agro situation...it's almost like, warriors aren't overly negatively affected, but even minor...

Sep 20, 2020
  119. Herf replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

It's a pretty brutal bug. Just lost several clerics in a non Time raid...just a cleric doing...anything...would get them greased....

Sep 20, 2020
  120. Herf replied to the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

Considering that familiars, mounts, illusions and such take up a buff slot, even a couple more slots would be nice.

Sep 20, 2020
  121. Herf posted a new thread.

Fae Touched Gnome familiar - false advertising :(

It's not the end of the world, buy my lvl 65 warrior bought one of these from the DB store because the preview makes it look like The ...

Sep 20, 2020
  122. Herf replied to the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

It would also be nice if the allowable buff count on TLPs (or at least Agnarr) were raised from 15. Due to the server being locked,...

Sep 20, 2020
  123. Herf replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Warriors all yelling: "they took our jerbs!"

Sep 19, 2020
  124. Herf liked Diptera's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

[media]

Sep 18, 2020
  125. Herf liked Ninelder's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

There are no nipples on a soybean plant or a coconut tree, thus no such thing as soy milk or coconut milk. When you squeeze the fruit...

Sep 17, 2020
  126. Herf replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Well it's not from Vah Shir. They're not REAL cats, or they'd have 6 nipples. Check out a Vah Shir in plate BP sometime...

Sep 17, 2020
  127. Herf liked code-zero's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

far back in Kaladim there's the dwarf milking farm

Sep 17, 2020
  128. Herf liked Lockdown's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Stand up for your rights, Norrathians! There are a lot of unanswered questions concerning this world of Norrath that the Devs have...

Sep 17, 2020
  129. Herf liked Natal's post in the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

Gnomes. Their evil knows no bounds.

Sep 16, 2020
  130. Herf liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Login server down?.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  131. Herf liked Nennius's post in the thread Login server down?.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  132. Herf liked Skuz's post in the thread aoc questions , lots of misinformation..

I came here for the lots of misinformation promised in the thread title and don't see any yet people are slacking!

Sep 16, 2020
  133. Herf liked Svetty's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

See?!?!?! This is why we don't ask these kinds of questions....server up has been delayed at least an hour.. Now, hush your mouth and...

Sep 16, 2020
  134. Herf liked code-zero's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

To even have asked the question is to have disturbed the karmic balance that might have allowed the servers to be up earlier than...

Sep 16, 2020
  135. Herf replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

I've been playing for 20 years. I have multiple TLP toons at lvl 65. And to this day, I never pass up free bone chips.

Sep 16, 2020
  136. Herf liked Captain Video's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

First rule of EverQuest: The watched named never spawns. Oh wait... that's the second rule of EQ. The first rule is, you can never have too...

Sep 16, 2020
  137. Herf replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  138. Herf liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not being able to transfer to Agnarr from a server on a previous expansion seems like an oversight.

Sep 14, 2020
  139. Herf replied to the thread Next step after banded armor?.

Bronze looks cool on a Paladin though :)

Sep 14, 2020
  140. Herf replied to the thread i think dreamweaver should sing us a song in discord.

It's been done, you haven't seen it? https://tinyurl.com/Dreamweaver-sings

Sep 14, 2020
  141. Herf posted a new thread.

Claw of the Cub BST quest, confusing typo.

When getting the quest from Prime Patriarch Vuzx in East Cabilis, one of the 4 items he tells you to get is a Froglok Bounder Javelin....

Sep 11, 2020
  142. Herf replied to the thread It won't let me switch to brewals maps..

That sounds like the right path, except on my PC it installed in "Brewalls" there at the end. Is it somehow possible that the...

Sep 11, 2020
  143. Herf replied to the thread An undead crusader kurns tower..

That mob has always been annoying, but the key to spawning him is to murder every other skeleton, particularly the one that spawns on the...

Sep 10, 2020
  144. Herf liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Channel announce key can't be turned off.

I've had similar trying to use the numberpad enter key as a push to talk key. It's unbound in my settings. But it still does the enter key...

Sep 10, 2020
  145. Herf replied to the thread Iksar monk bare fist delay with epic.

Did this change some time recently?

Sep 9, 2020
  146. Herf liked Angahran's post in the thread Channel announce key can't be turned off.

What would be useful would be a listing of any/all 'hardcoded' key bindings. More useful would be to have all these 'hardcoded' keybindings...

Sep 8, 2020
  147. Herf replied to the thread Channel announce key can't be turned off.

Right. I hit '[' to target local player corpses during a raid. And it will select one, BUT, it will also put the '[' in my chat window,...

Sep 8, 2020
  148. Herf liked Nniki's post in the thread Channel announce key can't be turned off.

The problem he's having is that he bound '[' to cycle corpses, but '[', similar to '/' and ';', automatically open into the chat window...

Sep 8, 2020
  149. Herf liked Zinth's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

the announcement: "From 12:00 PM PT on Friday, September 4th, 2020 until 12:00 PM PT on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020, ALL players on...

Sep 8, 2020
  150. Herf posted a new thread.

Channel announce key can't be turned off

I use '[' to cycle through nearby bodies (cleric). I have that key bound in Options->keys, and it's white, not red, so there's no...

Sep 6, 2020
  151. Herf liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It's time for Labor Day weekend in the United States and we're going to celebrate it in Norrath with a bonus! Double Experience for all...

Sep 3, 2020
  152. Herf liked Nolrog's post in the thread Labor Day XP event?.

The only thing better than an illusion is a free illusion. I love them. Missed the first one because I didn't create the character until...

Sep 3, 2020
  153. Herf liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses! From Tuesday,...

Sep 3, 2020
  154. Herf liked Yinla's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Dreamweaver listened to our confusion and has listed the next set of September bonuses starting at 11:59 PM :) /cheer

Sep 3, 2020
  155. Herf liked Cazmac's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Because there can be no such time as 12am. 12.01am, yes; 12am no. Same goes, of course, for 12pm; it cannot exist because it does not...

Sep 3, 2020
  156. Herf liked Skuz's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Small explainer for those who do still genuinely struggle with this. 12am is the chronological start of a new day 12pm is the mid-point...

Sep 3, 2020
  157. Herf replied to the thread Labor Day XP event?.

I went back in the forums to look at 2019's Fall bonus situation. What they did last year was start in early to mid September with...

Aug 31, 2020
  158. Herf replied to the thread Cant post replys in threads and launch pad.

Today is a bad day, some service that many internet companies use is horked or being DOS'd. I got in immediately with one acct, took 5...

Aug 30, 2020
  159. Herf replied to the thread Cant post replys in threads and launch pad.

I've had that problem with replies for months now. I used MS Edge to post this; Chrome simply won't work for me.

Aug 30, 2020
  160. Herf replied to the thread Level 11 shaman looking to join a guild on Agnarr.

The Remedy is a euro-time zone raiding guild (which means raids start at 11am PST) I believe Charge the Lair is still active and on east...

Aug 30, 2020
  161. Herf liked Prophecychild's post in the thread Everything is Down!!.

Seems like it is a Cloudflare outage by the way.

Aug 30, 2020