Hellowhatsyourname's Recent Activity

1. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

Remember when we had TWO expansions per year?? How awesome was that??? /veto two years in the same content.

May 18, 2021
  2. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

BUT MA PARSE!!! SK dots 4LIFE!

May 18, 2021
  3. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sleepers Tomb Raid CoV - The Call - Amalgum Arbitor (1st event) - Chest.

We've missed out completely on this event's chest (spawned, but didn't have anything in it). Same happened to Defenders of the Tomb at...

May 11, 2021
  4. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Confirmed Guild Hall NPC placement.

Happened to me the other day, as well. Uber annoying.

May 11, 2021
  5. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Feedback: Recast timer on enchant metal AA's.

I think it sounds like we all agree that something needs to be looked at with this, with possible solutions be "enchant more materials per...

May 11, 2021
  6. Hellowhatsyourname liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback: Recast timer on enchant metal AA's.

While we are dreaming I'd like an enchat/imbue all button, that works the same way as combine all for TS containers. 1000 imbues and...

May 11, 2021
  7. Hellowhatsyourname liked Celestian's post in the thread Feedback: Recast timer on enchant metal AA's.

You start off so well and then dive into useless with this post. I find the request quite reasonable. If the original intent was to...

May 10, 2021
  8. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Feedback: Recast timer on enchant metal AA's.

You're a "I had to eat dirt to survive so you all do, too" kinda guy, aren't you? Look, the actual mass enchant spells enchant 20...

May 10, 2021
  9. Hellowhatsyourname posted a new thread.

Can you please remove or dramatically reduce the arbitrary recast timers on the enchant metal AA's? A 60 second recast timer serves no...

Forum: Player Support

May 10, 2021
  10. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread CoV named and drops.

And I had the exact opposite happen to me... I had to farm the thing for the longest time to get two brilliance augs... meanwhile the...

Apr 14, 2021
  11. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

Thata boy.... whip up that drama! Love it!

Feb 12, 2021
  12. Hellowhatsyourname liked Maedhros's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

Unless I am mistaken, the only type 5 aug that you can buy from the venders that drops from a named that is unbelievably common is the...

Feb 12, 2021
  13. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Fin, don't forget to tell everyone that you always get the bestest most awesomest adps-laden groups on raids, though!! haha

Feb 12, 2021
  14. Hellowhatsyourname liked Fintank's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

To avoid disappointments, some things are better left unanswered ;P

Feb 12, 2021
  15. Hellowhatsyourname liked Fintank's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

My first double post, feelsbad.

Feb 12, 2021
  16. Hellowhatsyourname liked Metanis's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

I find it hilarious that "Disapointed" doesn't have the "Kurage" to post with his real character name! (For the sake of transparency I...

Feb 12, 2021
  17. Hellowhatsyourname liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

You need to present these kinds of things well in advance of Beta. They've already made all the decisions as to where player power is...

Feb 12, 2021
  18. Hellowhatsyourname liked Zolav's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Breather... will solve your group game issues.

Feb 12, 2021
  19. Hellowhatsyourname liked Tarvas's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Balancing classes isn't a priority during beta.

Feb 12, 2021
  20. Hellowhatsyourname liked roth's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

They ditched the idea of hybrids in favor of each class being its own thing a LONG time ago. We all still refer to them as hybrids...

Feb 12, 2021
  21. Hellowhatsyourname liked Maedhros's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2021
  22. Hellowhatsyourname liked Fintank's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

The majority of the content in this post has a resounding WHY attached to it. One of which being why post this in Vet's Lounge?

Feb 12, 2021
  23. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

*shrug* I'm on Cazic and run two traders most of the time. While I've seen auto-price updaters once or twice, it's so sporadic that I think...

Feb 12, 2021
  24. Hellowhatsyourname liked Kianara's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I did say I was being generous in my 12h assessment. Most likely, a named isn't being camped for more than 4-6h in 90% of cases....

Feb 12, 2021
  25. Hellowhatsyourname liked Cicelee's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

However, Your theory has a player camping for 12 hours at the aug camp. I do not know the average play time for the average player,...

Feb 12, 2021
  26. Hellowhatsyourname liked Kianara's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, YOUR math is bad. You can't use theoretical maximums in your calculations because less than 0.01% of people are actually...

Feb 12, 2021
  27. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

This is like blaming recessions on poor people or combating rising sea levels by going down to the beach and removing a bucket of water...

Feb 11, 2021
  28. Hellowhatsyourname liked Geko's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

If DPG cares about revenue, this will not be how the vendor is set up. During TOV I went from having 2 Gold accounts to having 6 Gold...

Feb 11, 2021
  29. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Fixed Internally Prismatic Ward AA not correct.

Bumping this so it isn't lost in the chaff. As other posters have stated, all clickies seem to not have been implemented. Thanks much!

Feb 8, 2021
  30. Hellowhatsyourname liked Kianara's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prismatic Ward AA not correct.

The Item: Prismatic Ward AA is currently maxed at XXVI, but the new CoV raid range items have XXVII on them.

Feb 8, 2021
  31. Hellowhatsyourname liked Kianara's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prismatic Ward AA not correct.

Ah, I hadn't noticed that. Only noticed the range because I won one and the click didn't upgrade anything lol

Feb 8, 2021
  32. Hellowhatsyourname liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

Rather than start a new thread, I decided to reply in this post the topic was already in. I've been stewing on this awhile, mostly...

Feb 8, 2021
  33. Hellowhatsyourname replied to the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

@ngreth for what it's worth, this is a very valid point. Using augs from TDS because all subsequent expansions before ToV didn't...

Jan 21, 2021
  34. Hellowhatsyourname liked Kezik's post in the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

Would it be possible to begin the skipping next expansion? Rangers are still using a TDS aug in their bows because it was skipped for...

Jan 21, 2021