Hekaton's Recent Activity

1. Hekaton liked Paladin's post in the thread Memorial Day Marketplace Bug.

RE: "Unvaulted a selection of Marketplace items." I don't see anything new?

May 28, 2022 at 12:25 PM
  2. Hekaton replied to the thread "Unvaulted" items now available (Memorial Day 2022) ?.

they'll fix it eventually and we'll get a standard "sorry for the inconvience" or "thanks for your patience"

May 28, 2022 at 10:44 AM
  3. Hekaton replied to the thread "Unvaulted" items now available (Memorial Day 2022) ?.

yeah nothing in marketplace unvaulted....and its the holiday weekend now so who knows if its going to happen

May 28, 2022 at 5:26 AM
  4. Hekaton replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonuses for 2022??.

Well since they’ve gone radio silent on the ogre heritage crate you’ll probably see an announcement for Memorial Day bonuses after they’ve...

May 24, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  5. Hekaton replied to the thread Please add Polymorph Wands for Original Era models.

there was at least 10 polymorph wands removed from the marketplace that i would hope to be cycled back in on a limited basis. once they...

May 24, 2022 at 1:14 AM
  6. Hekaton replied to the thread We need a Musicbox keyring.

There’s less than like 20 music boxes though yeah? No way they’d put something in like that you could get limited return on marketplace...

May 22, 2022
  7. Hekaton replied to the thread Fixed Internally Animated Pawn Familiar cannot be Shrunk.

also on a side note the infected rat gives out a infected rat familiar but with the pet illusion its a cute little brown mouse. please...

May 19, 2022
  8. Hekaton replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

did the screen darkening bug when you exit out of eq that was in the last patch get resolved? its annoying having to open up my display...

May 10, 2022
  9. Hekaton posted a new thread.

Billing bug

Could be a bug not I dont know. A few days ago my billing for eq comes due. Nothing is charged to my card on file. I log into my...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 23, 2022
  10. Hekaton posted a new thread.

billing wierdness

so my bill date came and went. nothing was charged to my card on file. the Darkpaw store does that thing where its in the process of...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 22, 2022
  11. Hekaton replied to the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

While you’re tinkering with attentive spirit for shaman can you move it to visionaries unity. It fits all the requirements and we only...

Apr 12, 2022
  12. Hekaton replied to the thread Ogre Heritage Crate Spoilers.

a war boar mount? cmon....perfect time to do an aligator. theres already a great model in game you can throw a saddle on

Apr 10, 2022
  13. Hekaton replied to the thread Can we make housing Viable.

housing came in around house of thule and lots of the dev staff got trimmed after the darkened sea when sony sold to daybreak. some of...

Apr 9, 2022
  14. Hekaton replied to the thread Things I'd like to see Next Expansion.

I’d like it if the lore of an expansion was more accessible. Make a lore scribe merchant that sells books pertaining to the goings on of...

Apr 4, 2022
  15. Hekaton replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aten Ha Ra Raid Crashes.

Buy bread make sandwich

Mar 29, 2022
  16. Hekaton replied to the thread Is there a place to request items be added back to the marketplace?.

yes please bring back the dragonfly mount or the roushi (spelling) mount

Mar 21, 2022
  17. Hekaton replied to the thread Ogre Heritage Crate Spoilers.

That’s free in your claims window. Hit refresh if it doesn’t show

Mar 17, 2022
  18. Hekaton posted a new thread.

Cast gem 14

so i was tweaking some of my spell casting keys and noticed that there was a Cast Gem 14 even though we only have 13 spell slots. any...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 13, 2022
  19. Hekaton liked Ash210z's post in the thread A gravid fire beetle not spawning in Oceangreen Village.

I have cleared this zone so many times, for days now. I've started clearing EVERY mob, swarm pulling citizens, betrox, and every single...

Mar 4, 2022
  20. Hekaton replied to the thread A gravid fire beetle not spawning in Oceangreen Village.

i'm in the same boat with blackburrow nightstalker in oceangreen hills. this namer seems so stupidly rare i think its broken or the spawn...

Mar 4, 2022
  21. Hekaton replied to the thread LON packs are back!.

6 months of no one noticing that a revenue stream was turned off. guess those things make little to no money at all.

Feb 22, 2022
  22. Hekaton replied to the thread LoN Packs are not on marketplace..

hey someone flipped a switch and they're back in market but with an 11 day timer. cool

Feb 18, 2022
  23. Hekaton replied to the thread Roadmap 2022: July: New Overseer Achievements and Reward Improvements.

out of roatation heritage crates if you want people spending their trachs

Feb 5, 2022
  24. Hekaton replied to the thread So, what was that all about?.

still trying to figure out that restless ice bruh

Feb 4, 2022
  25. Hekaton replied to the thread Weapon suggestion.

Can we have some more extended target slots. There’s quite a few people in my guild I could throw my whip at but I’m too lazy to target...

Jan 31, 2022
  26. Hekaton replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

as for the potions they were completed but held back for a future release. next expansion maybe?

Jan 29, 2022
  27. Hekaton posted a new thread.

heritage crates and teleport key rings <request>

Now that we got a teleport keyring and are better able to carry heritage crate port items on our toons do you think its possible that all...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 25, 2022
  28. Hekaton replied to the thread Thank You.

That’s legalese for soul crushing nerfs

Jan 24, 2022
  29. Hekaton replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

I hope they keep the type3 slot for things like luminous restless ice or tears of alaris

Jan 19, 2022
  30. Hekaton replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The shaman unity naming is following naming conventions from 2 expansions ago when we got the last focus upgrade. Unity of the Kromiff...

Jan 17, 2022
  31. Hekaton replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

as a shaman i hit 55k a couple expansions ago and thats when i noticed they abandoned the achievment aas post 50k kinda sucks

Jan 17, 2022
  32. Hekaton replied to the thread Player Keyring Concern = Daybreak Revenue Concern & Solution.

20 hour recast lock on heritage crate item....ok sure but having them all locked out when you use one kind of heritage gate defeats the...

Jan 16, 2022
  33. Hekaton posted a new thread.

potato

you can eat hundreds of potatoes without ever getting stuffed i applaud this bug

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 14, 2022
  34. Hekaton replied to the thread LoN Packs are not on marketplace..

The last set in market was the legend of the jarsath destroyer which had to be tinkered with because the girplain guardian illusion was not...

Jan 14, 2022
  35. Hekaton replied to the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

Simulated raiders? Mercs don’t even work right Also I can see it now. Spends whole year of development on a beta tool to test raids on...

Jan 3, 2022
  36. Hekaton replied to the thread Any tried the Prisoner Grub recipes?.

i know you're upset about overseer but this is a wierd flex in a thread not even close to the topic. they already stated it is being...

Jan 2, 2022
  37. Hekaton replied to the thread Frostfell marketplace items.

marketplace timers have been broken since they adjusted the girplain illusion to drop in LON packs and now you cant even get LON Packs in...

Dec 4, 2021