Hegsheoshed's Recent Activity

1. Hegsheoshed liked Kaosmos's post in the thread Feature request.

Would like to see a checkbox added to items that can make them not sellable to merchants. If i recall correctly Everquest 2 has this...

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  2. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Feature request.

I suggested the same thing years ago. I still lost 2 Blued Two-Handed Hammers more than likely due to it's vanilla look. It should work to...

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  3. Hegsheoshed liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

If the item never enters a player's inventory it shoud not be added to any recovery list. I also think we should have a recover...

Oct 14, 2020
  4. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Am I the only one that looked at the logo for the Thundercats?

Oct 14, 2020
  5. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Evergreen Leaf disappears

Normally if you drop something on the ground it shows as a bag or as a weapon. I happened across an evergreen leaf the other day. I...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 10, 2020
  6. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My first character was a human rogue that started in Freeport. Couldn't find the rogues guild. Had no idea it was hidden under the...

Oct 9, 2020
  7. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Overseer common research.

Stop telling me what to do! You're not the boss of me!

Oct 9, 2020
  8. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread baking trophy stopped leveling.

Of course I see the problem. It is so obvious from the wealth of information you have provided. Here is a recap of the Bibbi Babka song to...

Oct 7, 2020
  9. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Bald character after zoning in an illusion.

[IMG]

Sep 26, 2020
  10. Hegsheoshed liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tyrana Slil is canonically dead.

The NPC "Tyrana Slil" in Highkeep was killed prior to the beginning of the Battle for Kithicor as referenced in ingame lorebook "Bloody...

Sep 17, 2020
  11. Hegsheoshed liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

Conflagrant Platinum was added this last patch to the RoS selection from Overseer tradeskill rewards. However, if you get a critical...

Sep 17, 2020
  12. Hegsheoshed liked GoneFission's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

I could stand this bug more if my TS missions were not critting like mad. I have been setting completion probabilities between 79 and 85%,...

Sep 17, 2020
  13. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Overseer: Stinky Thicket

The first three agents that are required to start this quest are all wrong. The agents that I have that should fit those slots don't even...

Sep 6, 2020
  14. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

En Passant! is not giving the 2 conflagrant platinum so from what I have observed for the critical success. Edit less than a minute later...

Aug 29, 2020
  15. Hegsheoshed liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer bugs in specific quests - Mechamatic Mechanic.

Level 1 Elite Recovery task "Discouraged Recovery" requires: Explorer (3) - Half-elf/Frivolous Explorer (3) - Skeleton Only...

Aug 11, 2020
  16. Hegsheoshed liked Szilent's post in the thread Overseer bugs in specific quests - Mechamatic Mechanic.

Level 1 Elite Recovery task "Wounded Recovery" requires: Artisan(3) Necromancer/Rugged/Mummy Artisan(3) Goblin/Citizen/Hardy only one...

Aug 11, 2020
  17. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #695.

These are all the ones I have found that I have kept separate from the ones up in the shop. Some Pokemon ones in the first row. One pottery...

Aug 10, 2020
  18. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

This mount or a cyr wheel hoop mount. Sparkle Time Beauty Horse! [IMG]

Aug 8, 2020
  19. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Info Needed Shar Vahl Citizenship Quest Bug.

Everything works fine. I have the meal voucher and the 2 daggers for the next quest now. All that work for a hardened beetle buckler and...

Aug 7, 2020
  20. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Info Needed Shar Vahl Citizenship Quest Bug.

Did Taruun recruit #2 with a Vah Shir rogue with Shar Vahl as the home city. Got the hardened buckeler of the beetle. Still working on the...

Aug 7, 2020
  21. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #695.

I've done the quest 4 times. Of those 4 hammers I have 1 left. Accidental tribute and selling claimed two and one that was in the guild...

Jul 31, 2020
  22. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Everquest Trivia # 698.

LIS's Bubbleboy bubble in Sanctus Seru. Is that a place or a thing? The Arx is where it is at I guess.

Jul 31, 2020
  23. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread cool druid names.

Clownpines Micropines Sprunt Hobocop

Jul 31, 2020
  24. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

It's a little known fact that most Roman names as we know them have been shortened. The names Romeo, Romulus and Remus are all shortened...

Jul 17, 2020
  25. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Free range eggs & Bottles of milk.

Female minotaurs? Would they have udders and breasts? Rhino milk? So many options.

Jul 17, 2020
  26. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Dropping task/ kicked to character select..

You have to hail Apothecary Cadmael to complete these tasks. Ride the elevator and it zones you and you don't even have to run to him.

Jul 17, 2020
  27. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Confirmed Rizlona: Spell: Summon Corpse.

Ekim Nottap should appear with a horde of angry bunnies and kill the players on islands without the appropriate key and then kill everyone...

Jul 17, 2020
  28. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Free range eggs & Bottles of milk.

[media]

Jul 15, 2020
  29. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread cool druid names.

Durangoxcv Bibbit Diddit Stirculious Rifisfor Riphizphor Reede Flemming Feralassling Bibbit is the only one I have created. The others...

Jul 12, 2020
  30. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

This is the bug from a fix to another bug. Instead of using the agents that are there it now tries to use the agents that aren't there so...

Jul 3, 2020
  31. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

I have this unfortunate ability to post on these bugs first at times but I seem to also have the ability to name my posts wrong. In my...

Jun 23, 2020
  32. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

It will also set your Overseer quests to 10/10 if you restart the client vs just camping to character select. My issue may have been...

Jun 17, 2020
  33. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Restarted client to fix agent count.

Now I have had this happen again on this account. Level 1 common recovery Banished recovery Four Faerie Royal Guards showing on the agents...

Jun 17, 2020
  34. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Restarted client to fix agent count

- If you change filters while selecting an agent for an Overseer quest, it will now properly update the selected agent highlighting and...

Jun 17, 2020
  35. Hegsheoshed liked Windance's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

If the limit were getting calculated correctly it wouldn't be a big issue. Given that it seems to be bugged and giving false 10/10 lockouts...

May 27, 2020
  36. Hegsheoshed liked Benito's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Interesting point! I am glad that team wants to prevent P2W (Pay to Win). But, if someone wants to pay $100 for a level, and it helps...

May 27, 2020
  37. Hegsheoshed liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Its to remove the ability for someone to pay to finish every single task available, for the experience and use it as the primary method of...

May 27, 2020
  38. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

....and the servers have gone down again for the second time today. On several of my accounts Overseer is already at 10/10 after logging in...

May 27, 2020
  39. Hegsheoshed liked Bobokin's post in the thread overseer quest changes!.

A player doing ONLY 12 hour quests should NEVER see 10/10, but they do. Something in broken.

May 27, 2020
  40. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread City of Mist broken?.

You could try deleting the zone file first before deleting the .ini file for the character and see if that fixes it. Back up your old ini...

May 25, 2020
  41. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Info Needed Shar Vahl Citizenship Quest Bug.

I should add that both were able to get the Initiate's Cloak of Shar Vahl which is needed to do any quests in Shar Vahl that require...

May 25, 2020
  42. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Info Needed Shar Vahl Citizenship Quest Bug.

A little faction work helps. Do some of the quests out in Hollowshade Moor. On my Halas Origin Barbarian Berserker and my Crescent Reach...

May 25, 2020
  43. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

I didn't have a single conversion this morning count towards the rotation cap. Recruitment quests do though. Maybe double check? Right...

May 21, 2020
  44. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Would you rather undergo a colonoscopy or a 48 hour EQ patch?.

Until someone goes left when they should have gone right and they perforate your bowel.....

May 21, 2020
  45. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

For people still starting out they should still have the old recruit quests at level 1 though. I know someone that went all out with...

May 21, 2020
  46. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

Let me fix that for you. Gnoman Gnumerals

May 20, 2020
  47. Hegsheoshed liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

Gnoman Numerals. You, my friend, just made my day. :D

May 20, 2020
  48. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not sure which post to reply to on the limit of Overseer quests per rotation. Hopefully the limit applies to the finish now...

May 19, 2020
  49. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

I look forward to the patch. I just had it happen on one of my silver accounts that I use to check stuff before I do it on my all access...

May 18, 2020
  50. Hegsheoshed liked Mazame's post in the thread Overseer Info?.

Thank you for your info and work on this. However it is misleading and should be fixed. examples: You said "Other slots below are...

May 17, 2020
  51. Hegsheoshed liked Windance's post in the thread Overseer strat...

For the first few weeks I only converted from "Common" to "Uncommon" when I had 3x because I wanted to make sure I could get the best...

May 17, 2020
  52. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

I am noticing the same thing as Kizze. I send out the A-Team and I find out later on I sent out the B-Team riding in a cart with a...

May 17, 2020
  53. Hegsheoshed liked Mazame's post in the thread Mazame Overseer Info..

Ok here is what have learned so far. I ran multi account and tested different ways to do things. On the 3 main accounts I am up to 11...

May 17, 2020
  54. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Common Conversion Until it Bugs.

This was a repeat of the conversion I had already done. I zoned and it was back on the active quests tab, all 3 agents were still in the...

May 15, 2020
  55. Hegsheoshed liked Drakah's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

I had done a /bug many weeks ago but did not notice any action on it. The "Misty Acorn" items, used in the ToV tradeskills for food, is...

May 15, 2020
  56. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Common Conversion Until it Bugs.

Whoops I meant it was showing 209 instead of 208.

May 13, 2020
  57. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Common Conversion Until it Bugs

I've been holding back on doing common conversions. I had to come up with a method where I could track every step and follow the count as...

May 13, 2020
  58. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

Warding the Woods. Equestrielle, Lorist and the gnome Junk Dealer. 94% before start and dropped to 93%. A few others. Getting tired of...

May 8, 2020
  59. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Faction hit bug.

Go sneak behind Fabian using a goblin shroud and give him 600 gold. I can't remember what npc I saw Vhalen fighting before but that is...

May 8, 2020
  60. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

Not what my logs showed but nice try. Having logs worked in my favor. It's gonna be a long time before I do any conversion quests....

May 8, 2020
  61. Hegsheoshed liked Metanis's post in the thread What I want....

The word for today is serendipitous. ADJECTIVE, occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way. 1) Basic computer...

May 7, 2020
  62. Hegsheoshed liked Xerzist's post in the thread What I want....

I propose an Everquest stimulus package. Here ye.

May 7, 2020
  63. Hegsheoshed liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

I have a ticket to look at loyalty vendor (not this month). I added this suggestion as something to consider.

May 7, 2020
  64. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Could an 85 Heroic wiz and mage take on the Avatar of War?.

Severilous in Wakening Lands! There should be a special achievement for that. Like King of Everquest.

May 7, 2020
  65. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

Clever Toys with the Golden Haired Mermaid in the first slot and Tumpy in the second, 97% success rate drops to 96%. Trade for Tot with...

May 6, 2020
  66. Hegsheoshed liked Anthropolous's post in the thread Everything is gone, including levlels.

Thank you so much! You fixed my problem. Shrouds weren't a thing when I started playing many years ago and I just got back to it recently....

May 6, 2020
  67. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

I just had this happen on one of my other accounts. I started Money for Minotaurs with Corflunk in the first agent slot and the Eldritch...

May 6, 2020
  68. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Overseer: [Finish Now!] Causing more critical failures..

It seems odd to have as many failures as I have seen across a spread of accounts on missions with a high percentage rate of success. Sort...

May 6, 2020
  69. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

There was a thread for the common conversion doing this and taking extras of the one used in the third quest slot. A new thread would be...

May 6, 2020
  70. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

I was wondering what happened to Diani's thread. PM sent with info.

May 6, 2020
  71. Hegsheoshed liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Looked into this, and I was surprised to learn that the fabled anniversary scripts don't connect to the TLP wiki and parse the page for...

May 1, 2020
  72. Hegsheoshed liked Mukkul's post in the thread Overseer - recovery quests.

Recovery quests were recently added to Overseer. My progress in the Recovery theme is now well into level 2. However even at level 2,...

May 1, 2020
  73. Hegsheoshed liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Overseer: [Finish Now!] Causing more critical failures..

Every single critical failure I have experienced is from using Finish Now. I have 9 critical failures and 10 failures. Every quest I have...

May 1, 2020
  74. Hegsheoshed liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer: Recruit Quests' Critical Success Does Nothing.

I've seen this multiple times today already. Scoring a "Critical Success" on a Recruitment quest does not add any extra agents. The one I...

May 1, 2020