Hegsheoshed's Recent Activity

1. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Shd AA mount Wicked Steed isn't.

If you mean the Battle Armored Onyx Pegasus it shows in the aa description I think it could use some flaming wings and hooves. The armor...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  2. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I keep getting to the point where plat farmers for Krono are so prevalent that it isn't worth it for me to pay to play since it takes...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:31 AM
  3. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Prismatic crystal ground spawn not spawning.

There are multiple spots that those can spawn at. The Veksar ones tend to be in the baths and pools of water and the Twilight Sea one...

Apr 15, 2024
  4. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread When NPC's don't respond.

Deepspores for Deklean is a good example of having to suss out what is needed to be said as the the last 2 responses came from words that...

Apr 13, 2024
  5. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Sometimes you have to since warriors are excluded from the most fun PBAOE 2HS weapon.

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Feature Request - Self applied No Trade tags.

I mentioned something like this years ago after losing Blued Two-Handed Hammers due to the vanilla Fine Steel Hammer graphic. There were no...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

A day later and the painting in the reward window caught up. It might have been the logging out and logging back in also.

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

I am wondering if it is the root file size number limit of 512. Someone left a corpse pile in the lobby and I worked it out to 512...

Apr 6, 2024
  9. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Second familiar will not appear unless zoning to new zone.

This is the effect of coworker's that are seeing each other but don't want anyone else to know. Ok, fun part over. Years ago it was done...

Apr 6, 2024
  10. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

It was last year or the year before I got the characters that had the painting but no title caught up by also doing traveler's...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Lunatic Title.

I just did this on a character that I gave up on doing this on this year. I guess I should say I didn't do this. I clicked on the painting...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Hegsheoshed liked Yinla's post in the thread Halfling Bards, come on now.

and Vah Shir monks!

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread wayfarer signal flare quest.

Update from gnome number 2. If you have any leftovers after turning in the torches and you attempt the next hand in of dark matter she will...

Mar 26, 2024
  14. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread wayfarer signal flare quest.

If you do Skelontorim's freebies first you don't get to do to ones she offers. You get to say ' recipes to him and you will learn the...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread wayfarer signal flare quest.

I have had to camp doing GoD freebie quests due to the odd item stuck on the cursor but not visible. I think I logged all the way out to...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Hegsheoshed liked Agrippa's post in the thread Can we toggle off PC collision?.

Good day! I've seen some significant improvements here, so far as allowing us to hide all traders, pets, mercenaries, afk, etc. In this...

Mar 24, 2024
  17. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Can we toggle off PC collision?.

In non combat zones it would be nice at least. It can be quite the effort to move through the afk pile in the lobby.

Mar 24, 2024
  18. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Tipsy Gnome Race (Anniv. 17) says completed when never done.

I did an oops and meant to post this here. They should make a new character slot that you have to purchase and you can only make new level...

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Gnome Race broken?.

They should make a new character slot that you have to purchase and you can only make new level 1 characters on it for these type of things.

Mar 19, 2024
  20. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

There would also be the augments that would be awarded from doing the associated progression tasks for level 100. Non prestige augments.

Mar 17, 2024
  21. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Game Freezes Upon Camping.

This happens to me at least a couple times a day. Usually it is when I am camping a second account. It shows character select but there is...

Mar 17, 2024
  22. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Check the General tab for slayers and then Progressive and you will see that they missed changing it there.

Mar 16, 2024
  23. Hegsheoshed liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

One that caught me off guard was the achievement for killing 100 Dark Elves It was called "Dark Elf Antonican, please!" I took this to be a...

Mar 16, 2024
  24. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Brew Day Event - Mug Unclickable.

Try a combat zone. Pretty sure it doesn't work in non combat zones.

Mar 15, 2024
  25. Hegsheoshed liked Windance's post in the thread Confirmed Statue of the Altruistic Valorian is still black.

The specific issue with this model is the shaders. Try toggling them on and off and (depending on your settings) it should toggle between...

Mar 13, 2024
  26. Hegsheoshed liked Herf's post in the thread An Enslaved Minor (3rd Tower Quests).

[media]

Mar 13, 2024
  27. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread 25 year eq vet immortalized via animation.

I saw the green teeth and was wondering when Sid Vicious played EQ.

Mar 13, 2024
  28. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

It may seem weird but I am just linking another bard song easter egg. The name Garadell's Fate Song is inspired by a really old song by...

Mar 12, 2024
  29. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I am getting mixed results. Looking in bank slots I used to be able to see the Drakkel wolf whisker since it had a noticeable outline...

Mar 12, 2024
  30. Hegsheoshed liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 12, 2024
  31. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread What to do now.

Fabled mobs won't be until the AV Legacy events on April 12th. AT midnight the script should kick in unless someone messes things up again....

Mar 6, 2024
  32. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Rez Tokens.

I'm still waiting for a gnome tinkered defibrillator that is rechargeable. Not rechargeable with just a mana battery although mana...

Mar 6, 2024
  33. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Metamorph: Champion Combine Owlbear makes my pet disappear.

This is one of the current bugs no one wants to acknowledge. Years ago it was patched and made possible for pet classes to also have a...

Mar 6, 2024
  34. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Bayle's Heraldic Crest.

The only bug with these containers is that they are No Trade and the Heraldic Crest Repair Kit should be lore. It's not like you could have...

Mar 5, 2024
  35. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread year of darkpaw free items.

The Complimentary Bottle of Adventure is also purchased as the second step of one of the Out of Gloomingdeep quest from Secalna Galnor...

Mar 5, 2024
  36. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread This is a rip off!.

I stopped using the 500 DB for the LoN packs a long time ago because of getting bad pulls. This also made having a sub less important since...

Mar 5, 2024
  37. Hegsheoshed liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Mar 4, 2024
  38. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

The mask reminded me of the Optigrab from The Jerk.

Mar 3, 2024
  39. Hegsheoshed liked Dre.'s post in the thread QoL: Ability to turn off experience gain.

This. Nah. Let folks grind at that General Tab whenever they want. Max runspeed in tutorial? Yes thank you. Dump some points into...

Feb 28, 2024
  40. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

Recently I had a healer merc cure a dot or curse. I have been waiting to see the merc cure Tashanian with cure poison or Malo with...

Feb 28, 2024
  41. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Character is Conflicted with another Character on Xegony.

Some log file info would help pin down the time for them to look for anything. No need to apologize. Just do /log on to give the info that...

Feb 28, 2024
  42. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

The need to hit alt + enter twice to get to full screen needs to lose the screen where the UI is jumbled. I don't know if that is possible....

Feb 28, 2024
  43. Hegsheoshed liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Guild Bank Items Disappeared.

This isnt persona, this is UI reload function (like /loadskin) which is what swapping personas is doing in the background. All cached...

Feb 28, 2024
  44. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

Sir Hobble and his astonishment at a talking bear. Sir Hobble holds a cracked monocle up to his squinting eye. 'I say!! A talking bear!!...

Feb 27, 2024
  45. Hegsheoshed liked Jedis's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

The campfire graphic is making my integrated gpu nucs fan go hard if a campfire is visible on the screen. As soon as I look away from it,...

Feb 27, 2024
  46. Hegsheoshed liked AfridKanne's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Cant be in full screen mode and tab out. EQ only offers a windowed version when tabbing back in, alt-o shows the setting to be in full...

Feb 26, 2024
  47. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

Some NPC responses have had me laughing. Like Gunrich. There are some real gems and there are even some quests that have a script that can...

Feb 26, 2024
  48. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Baby Wrulon Familiar pet class UI replacement and buff/equipment loss.

I can link to a patch message that says otherwise....

Feb 25, 2024
  49. Hegsheoshed liked Shortina's post in the thread Baby Wrulon Familiar pet class UI replacement and buff/equipment loss.

I am a 122 wood elf beastlord on the Tunare server with one persona attached to this main toon, and when I cast the Baby Wrulon Familiar...

Feb 25, 2024
  50. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

Seeing the mercs drop to 20 to 22% health on 3 different machines. Kind of nerve wracking.

Feb 23, 2024
  51. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Laurions inn WHY.

Shard's Landing has a banker. RunnyEye has a banker. Chardok has 2 bankers but they aren't listed on Zam's if you search for bankers. The...

Feb 21, 2024
  52. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Blackburrow. Classic Blackburrow

Feb 21, 2024
  53. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

We shall see if this is changed with todays patch. I can usually alt +tab but sometimes it gets stuck. Then if it does I have to alt +enter...

Feb 21, 2024
  54. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

I thought it was odd when it showed downtime on the in game calendar last week. I figured maybe they were in a hurry to fix things. When it...

Feb 21, 2024
  55. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Filter Question.

I am unable to figure that one out since it does not appear to be from a log file. I don't see where it could be filtered with Say. There...

Feb 16, 2024
  56. Hegsheoshed liked Circadian72's post in the thread Filter Question.

What filters would these be under? A water elemental wavecrasher regains concentration and continues casting A fire elemental raider's...

Feb 16, 2024
  57. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

I can only answer this with an appropriate response. Silver and the 1000 aa will majorly limit you and you will want to sub at least for a...

Feb 15, 2024
  58. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

This already caused me a lot of angst when I tried to point this out years ago and got no where. It affected me to the point that I made a...

Feb 15, 2024
  59. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Not A Bug BeastLord using a Pal / SHD only weapon.

A big clue might be that the slot the weapon is in is highlighted yellow. Also if you inspect the weapon the name will show in red in the...

Feb 10, 2024
  60. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?.

For me they always showed greyed out before. They don't now. It is possible I only saw them as greyed out before the DX11 change. Like a...

Feb 10, 2024
  61. Hegsheoshed liked Fenthen's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Is there a "report as spam" button anywhere? This is not a real QoL improvement, as others have suggested the problem is solely with your...

Feb 9, 2024
  62. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?.

You can also check your achievements and it will show the expansions you don't have at the bottom of the list.

Feb 9, 2024
  63. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

This is one of the few things I am waiting on before I redo some subs now. Just having 3 boxes with 3 functioning video cards is not...

Feb 9, 2024
  64. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Basically if you did any mail deliveries and failed to talk to the Postmaster it should give you credit for the ones you turned in...

Feb 9, 2024
  65. Hegsheoshed liked cerblade's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Category: Quest (can reproduce) Date 2/8/24 Character : Cerblade (90 Bard Mischief) Zone : Sunrise Hills Loc : -2721.92, 2108.21, 3.85...

Feb 9, 2024
  66. Hegsheoshed liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 9, 2024
  67. Hegsheoshed liked Svann2's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

My crow said if he cant keep his weapons he is cancelling his 6 accounts.

Feb 7, 2024
  68. Hegsheoshed liked SteamFox's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Ridiculously awesome!

Feb 7, 2024
  69. Hegsheoshed liked Meeko's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Fixed your report. ^

Feb 7, 2024
  70. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Still need a browser window open. An open folder on the desktop just results in an open folder on top in EQ.

Feb 6, 2024
  71. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Dell Optiplex 330 Desktop

I started digging though thrift shop purchases from years past. This Dell Optiplex 330 Desktop which is the slim tower but not the mini or...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 6, 2024
  72. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Empty Heraldic Crest Frame

Of all the containers that should be lore this one isn't. No one should ever need more than one at a time. If they somehow lose their...

Feb 5, 2024
  73. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

To be more clear and I realize why it isn't showing in the .Download files is that there are changes to the eqclient.ini that are updated...

Feb 5, 2024
  74. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

It happens if there is a new client to download after you close all running clients and running the patcher again. It has been doing it for...

Feb 5, 2024
  75. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

If you can no longer tab to other Everquest tabs it is time to log out and download a new client. This is what I am experiencing when I am...

Feb 4, 2024
  76. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Hulk Ultimate Destruction is the only other game I play.

Feb 4, 2024
  77. Hegsheoshed liked Fanra's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

The "third party website" is Google Forms. There is zero "sketchiness". The only objection anyone could have is you must sign into a...

Feb 4, 2024
  78. Hegsheoshed liked Captain Video's post in the thread Undershore 68.5 mission - does it still have to block mercs?.

You'll never get this one done with a 2-box at 68, even if you had 2 mercs to assist. It was tuned for a group of six. (There is a trick to...

Feb 3, 2024
  79. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

I guess I should have put the using the Windows key + D windows shortcut not working here. It got confirmed and then duplicated. Sometimes...

Feb 3, 2024
  80. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

When Everquest is like an old car needing a new engine

I am working on getting some newer boxes. Patch days are always exciting days for me as I anticipate logging back in. Bug fixes and...

Feb 2, 2024
  81. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Full screen.

Searching for particle effect issues and this is maybe the closest thread for what I am seeing. Maybe not. I am seeing the particle effects...

Feb 2, 2024
  82. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Can't open inventory bags with mouse since hotfix..

I was having to just click in the center of the screen and Alt+Enter to get it in the actual full screen that would let me click on bags...

Feb 2, 2024
  83. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Old Hardware - My Experience With EverQuest DX11.

Using a Radeon HD5450 2GB here in a 16GB Dell system with a core I3. The Inspiron 620 that had more cores doesn't fire up the HD5450 even...

Feb 2, 2024
  84. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread New Client has been pushed to the servers, log out and repatch....

Log all the accounts out. It won't patch if other accounts are still running the previous eqclient.ini.

Feb 2, 2024
  85. Hegsheoshed liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Jan 31, 2024
  86. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

The plate one gets equipped, the lower ac heirloom one goes to the next slot and then the higher level heirloom one overwrites the place...

Jan 31, 2024
  87. Hegsheoshed liked Ozadar's post in the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

Error none the less. Read the steps closely and don’t assume you know what I’m saying. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 31, 2024
  88. Hegsheoshed liked Ozadar's post in the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

My pet is wearing two rings, but the left finger is not displayed. This is a new issue since my pet was able to equip two rings prior to...

Jan 31, 2024
  89. Hegsheoshed liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Retiring Overseer Agents does this:.

I've seen similar issues on other windows (achievements, most notably). Resizing the window just a smidge always corrects it for me.

Jan 31, 2024
  90. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

I finally ended up camping a character on a third account and it hung trying to open the browser window and had to ctrl+alt+delete to bring...

Jan 31, 2024
  91. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

I meant for this to be in the veterans lounge. I am just now having my first coffee.

Jan 31, 2024
  92. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread DX11 changeover "misery" /claim idea.

I would just like some time added. Maybe a free month for everybody during the anniversary. This has cost me some lost subbed time on the...

Jan 31, 2024
  93. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Duplicate Windows key + D key to tab to desktop

I was having trouble tabbing out so I tried the Windows Key + D. I was unable to tab back in. I had closed Chrome so it wouldn't be using...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 31, 2024
  94. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Remove Lore Tag on Armor Containers.

The legacy satchel I destroyed today could have just been dropped on the ground to poof instead of taking an item recovery slot. I get...

Jan 30, 2024
  95. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Pet losing gear and buffs after zoning.

I expect you to make excuses because I bet you hate being wrong. It is part of my theory that you are a high level player that does the...

Jan 27, 2024
  96. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Pet losing gear and buffs after zoning

Necro pet is losing gear and buffs after zoning. It takes so long to zone I no longer want to troubleshoot this anymore. Also if you use a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 24, 2024
  97. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

You could not possibly eat anymore...

I can't find the filter for this. It should be with the food consumption messages or environmental damage. I looked all through the filters...

Jan 24, 2024
  98. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Just noticed that if I tab to an open folder on the desktop that folder is on top of the game full screen.

Jan 23, 2024
  99. Hegsheoshed liked Dre.'s post in the thread Mercenaries not curing Time of Death.

Not ideal but I think I'd prefer to handle something like this via buff blocking rather than not having the option. Certainly a merc...

Jan 23, 2024
  100. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Even at character select I need to do Alt + enter and it doesn't switch character select to windowed but I am able to Alt +Tab to another...

Jan 23, 2024
  101. Hegsheoshed liked Inagaki's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Whenever Alt Tab loses its function in Full Screen mode after a patch, the game becomes unplayable to a large population of players. This...

Jan 23, 2024
  102. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Why isnt this a thing..

An invisible man that would equip the items without making them no trade that you could use the Convoluted Assistant Appearance Augmentater...

Jan 22, 2024
  103. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do we get https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3648 to spawn? What is the percentage for getting him to spawn. Can the spawn...

Jan 21, 2024
  104. Hegsheoshed liked Mikana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Given the new UI, Personas, and now the DX11 'update', do you have any plans to stop releasing unfinished, unready content to production?

Jan 21, 2024
  105. Hegsheoshed liked Forbick's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any plans to undo this direct x 11 patch that destroyed the game for so many people? Could we revert it back to DX9 until you guys have...

Jan 21, 2024
  106. Hegsheoshed liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Once again, this thread is for QUESTIONS for the game team to answer. It is not for conversations or feedback.

Jan 21, 2024
  107. Hegsheoshed liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you remove all of the completely garbage items from the legacy of norrath prize packs? People will pay real american dollars for prize...

Jan 21, 2024
  108. Hegsheoshed liked Curley's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could we have a way to better sort spells within the spell book itself? The UI is horribly outdated and it would be nice to have a way to...

Jan 21, 2024
  109. Hegsheoshed liked Valcron's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Thank you doing this 2 Questions- 1- Can you ever expand fellowships to a few more slots in it? 2- Will you ever invest in some kind of...

Jan 21, 2024
  110. Hegsheoshed liked Nummie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a few, some are a bit similar to what others have said, while others are somewhat new. Personas: 1. Inventory Management - I'd...

Jan 21, 2024
  111. Hegsheoshed liked bobbin's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can FTP characters get some lovin'? New non-prestige augs type 5 and 7s.

Jan 21, 2024
  112. Hegsheoshed liked fransisco's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

can you reduce the size of the hitbox for candlesticks in the guild lobby and in the bazaar?

Jan 21, 2024
  113. Hegsheoshed liked nyborg's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could you please reduce the campfire placement fellowship ring group to two instead of three? I believe it would be much more helpful....

Jan 21, 2024
  114. Hegsheoshed liked Slinkus Minkus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rangers and druids get the pet whistle which I looked forward to for ages, considering the pet does almost no damage and is incredibly...

Jan 21, 2024
  115. Hegsheoshed liked A_ranger001's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do lower level shaman buffs over-write higher level shaman buffs? It's the only class where this happens. My 124 rangers buffs won't...

Jan 21, 2024
  116. Hegsheoshed liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 21, 2024
  117. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Sharks stuck out of water in walls in Erudin.

Sometimes you even get the sharks in the zone in area near Toxxulia. Minnows in the tunnels in Katta Castellum. I worry more about the one...

Jan 21, 2024
  118. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Deleting your eqclient.ini will set your logging to /log off. Lots of other things like edited key settings. Just a little heads up for...

Jan 19, 2024
  119. Hegsheoshed liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Just FYI: One of the results of disabling this is that it decreases your clip plane (so you can't see as far into the distance). I've...

Jan 19, 2024
  120. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread UI Woes.

I seem to have problems having the windows taskbar come up right now to check. If I minimize the browser I see EQ. I mostly have a problem...

Jan 19, 2024
  121. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Don't delete your eqclient.ini file if you have reprogrammed some of your keys because you didn't like hitting the letter p and...

Jan 19, 2024
  122. Hegsheoshed posted a new thread.

Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error

Fatal error: The game can't run on any GPU that your system has (0) because they don't support DirectX 11.0 Well I guess you got my money...

Forum: Player Support

Jan 17, 2024
  123. Hegsheoshed liked Iuwene's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Got the fix for mercs loosing all buffs when leveling also in ? Or is that not going to be fixed ?

Jan 16, 2024
  124. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I am not against this change. It's about time. It is long overdue. Maybe with about 5 very(s) or however you...

Jan 16, 2024
  125. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

If a pet owner is paying attention they can give new weapons based on what they see. Even just zoning to check and give the pet new...

Jan 11, 2024
  126. Hegsheoshed liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Level 89 character, no AP, nothing special. Dings level 90 in middle of fight and tank merc loses all his 21 buffs, dies and so does...

Jan 6, 2024
  127. Hegsheoshed liked Fanra's post in the thread /reported.

The Alert History system has baffled me because when you open the window (EQ button > Alerts > Alert History) there are no dates. What...

Jan 5, 2024
  128. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

Joining one and leaving it and then trying to rejoin has you cooling your heels for way too long.

Jan 5, 2024
  129. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

It has me wondering if there is a level range that it doesn't affect. Three times I halted things and headed back to safer places to...

Jan 3, 2024
  130. Hegsheoshed liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

No, it is not normal. Years ago, when you dinged you had to zone or camp to push updated level, but that changed years ago. Mercs have...

Jan 2, 2024
  131. Hegsheoshed liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Tutorials from Secalna Galnor in Plane of Knowledge.

You need to make the window bigger. [IMG]

Jan 2, 2024
  132. Hegsheoshed liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Happened again last night this needs fixed asap

Jan 2, 2024
  133. Hegsheoshed liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

If that is the reason for the change (and I can TOTALLY see them doing it), that is the stupidest thing I think I've seen about personas...

Jan 2, 2024
  134. Hegsheoshed liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Today, I noticed my mercs losing their buffs upon leveling. This has happened on two separate accounts and multiple times. I'm leveling up...

Jan 2, 2024
  135. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Mercs Losing Buffs.

This is definitely happening and should be in the bug reports. Level 55 keeps getting the tank merc buffed. Dings and all the buffs...

Jan 2, 2024
  136. Hegsheoshed liked Quelas's post in the thread Mercs Losing Buffs.

So I have played EQ on and off since 2000 I notice this time back to playing and leveling up some new characters and low level ones that...

Jan 2, 2024
  137. Hegsheoshed liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

That may be the worst argument I've heard yet in defense of personas.

Dec 25, 2023
  138. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

It is why I am not all access on a few of my accounts that I had subbed for years. I would go to some out of the way zone to do...

Dec 23, 2023
  139. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread How do I ....

By left turn key bind Rijacki is referring to the hotbar that shows left and right inside the boxes. This hotbar has 10 bars you can...

Dec 18, 2023
  140. Hegsheoshed liked Rijacki's post in the thread How do I ....

There might be an easier way to do it, but I put the skill I wanted to bind to a movement key into a hotkey slot and then, for that hotkey...

Dec 18, 2023
  141. Hegsheoshed liked Marton's post in the thread A trader system that works..

My baz pipe dreams: Allowing to play the character while selling items Raising baz limit Disabling characters that run scripts

Dec 17, 2023
  142. Hegsheoshed liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Request banker for our house plot.

It would be nice to be able to put npc banker in our housing.

Dec 17, 2023
  143. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Request banker for our house plot.

I was thinking the same thing recently that houses should have some sort of banking assistant. I see the aa banker as more of an emergency...

Dec 17, 2023
  144. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Lokar To`Biath & Lady Shae removed.

Doing the red wine quest with Lokar gave the necessary faction to do the turn in with Rysva To`Biath at the Blind Fish Tavern to get the...

Dec 15, 2023
  145. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Changing the look of NPCs in the guild hall.

Wasn't me! Wrong server.

Dec 12, 2023
  146. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

If you leave a fellowship you should get a confirmation window telling you that you won't be able to join a fellowship for 20 hours so you...

Dec 11, 2023
  147. Hegsheoshed liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  148. Hegsheoshed liked uberkingkong's post in the thread So... No one caught on EQTraders....

... how the Reflective Emberquartz Sheet COMMON SENSE recipe was typo from all the other recipes....

Dec 7, 2023
  149. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread So... No one caught on EQTraders....

It's about the Fading Memory items that are made and require further combines to make what is actually given as a piece of gear. With stats...

Dec 7, 2023
  150. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Escrow expired on unlimited plot.

You still need to keep at least 1 chronobine stored in the escrow. That is all I have put in for my Hermit's Hideaway.

Dec 6, 2023
  151. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

512 corpses. I am not sure what happens if you have more than 512. 512 is root file limit. I miss the Dobby on the Rathe server....

Dec 5, 2023
  152. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Missing ~ a million tradeskill depot items.

Stacks of 100 or even 1000 were not a thing until recent years past. You would have been saving stacks of 20 up until the point where...

Dec 1, 2023
  153. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Blackfeather Roost - Fenith a tame griffon quest chain broken..

Are you or is someone else casting invisibility on you in any way while doing the hand in? If they can't see you they may not respond. I...

Nov 28, 2023
  154. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Duplicate Lore Item error.

It's the wrist slot item for the pets. The plate bracer from the pack of Centien's armor has the lowest ac and the two bracers from the...

Nov 28, 2023
  155. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Iksar Illusion Quest Bug.

Check the zone with /uptime. Unlike the Old Froglok in Lower Guk you should be able to do this using the lone missing item without having...

Nov 21, 2023
  156. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Questable Utilitarian Skills and Abilities.

The thing is with rogues their also earn a movement speed increase with levels and only rogues can sneak and hide at the same time. If...

Nov 13, 2023
  157. Hegsheoshed liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

No, but DPG did change the rogue epic 1.0 to be a waiting game now. I go out to try to get Karg to spawn to loot the zweihander to...

Nov 6, 2023
  158. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Why are other character models so small?.

You have your viewport set to M for Mini when it should be set to W for Wumbo. There may also be a shrink item from DoDH that allows you to...

Nov 2, 2023
  159. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

I remember in 1999 eating black licorice and my lips going numb. So at least up until 1999 authentic ingredients were being use and not...

Nov 2, 2023
  160. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Return Home ... To Zone I Camped In.

Yesterday I experienced an outage like no other. It was cut abruptly with no warning buy the PUD crew that I can only assume now are a...

Nov 2, 2023
  161. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Non lore items given lore tag when augment is applied.

Check the recommended and required levels on the augment.

Nov 1, 2023
  162. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Paladin 1.5 (Bone Collector's Bag).

Looking at my log file I see that I did talk with Mikhal at an earlier date. I did not get that bag for the combine until I returned and...

Oct 30, 2023
  163. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Paladin 1.5 (Bone Collector's Bag).

Reading through my log for my gnome paladin I see that I pre looted the bones. I tend to do things like that for a reason as if it was...

Oct 30, 2023
  164. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

I like it. I can run over the wall from the library with levitate and zone from the top of the roof above the lobby door. I also like the...

Oct 29, 2023
  165. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

If you miss a day Bad Santugg opens it and takes out the present and puts a Nights of the Dead treat in like some Haunted Candy Corn.

Oct 28, 2023
  166. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Paladin 1.5 (Bone Collector's Bag).

I would try backtracking to the previous step and see if Mikhal gives you the locket again. Since you have Rithnok's Soulstone currently...

Oct 28, 2023
  167. Hegsheoshed replied to the thread Accidentally Deleted Task Hunt For Tattooed Flesh.

Both are repeatable. You will have to do the first one to get the second one when you do the first repeat. I have saved it for the next...

Oct 26, 2023