Hdizzle's Recent Activity

1. Hdizzle liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Yeah, if you paid to finish early it would fail. Literally, pay to lose.

Mar 15, 2024
  2. Hdizzle replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Because a free trade, truebox server with FTE is basically world of warcraft.

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Hdizzle replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Yeah, I don't play on TLPs anymore Lol. (let me fly..)

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Hdizzle replied to the thread TLP PVP.

Red Agnarr. The least broken version of a once somewhat entertaining game mode. Without removing Picks and AOCs and making the game...

Jan 27, 2024
  5. Hdizzle replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I understand your perspective. Its not cheesy either. Being able to make my warrior a high elf wizard alternate persona is cheesy...

Jan 27, 2024
  6. Hdizzle replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

People being triggered by adults trading money for playtime/items/currency etc just need to let go of the balloon. If they allow us to...

Jan 24, 2024
  7. Hdizzle liked jeskola's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

He is clearly offended by posts from mentally disabled folk. Shame on him.

Jan 24, 2024
  8. Hdizzle liked Beardsy's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

One thing rogue is missing atm in the Tss+ era, why do warrior and zerkers get that battle leap ability with a 30% dps boost? Give that to...

Jan 24, 2024
  9. Hdizzle replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

I've never played a rogue. The only Melee I play are tanks. I endorse the above statement.

Jan 24, 2024
  10. Hdizzle liked Dre.'s post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Probably can't go much "earlier" than TSS, or whenever OOC regen unlocks, at least for the full power DPS poisons. I would love to see...

Jan 24, 2024
  11. Hdizzle liked Kahna's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

I don't think he is asking them to make new raids like SOD did. I think he is planning on "raiding" Guk at level 20.

Jan 24, 2024
  12. Hdizzle liked Shalom's post in the thread EQ "Terror Zones" on TLPs.

It's a miracle they have instanced zones working and thats just a virtualized container, they didnt have to change much code. This all...

Jan 23, 2024
  13. Hdizzle replied to the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

There it is. That's not a thing. You are asking for more than a lvl cap. You are asking for new additional content in your...

Jan 23, 2024
  14. Hdizzle replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

Yeah its not perfect, I just threw up a bare bones example of how it could work. I am certain there are technology barriers and...

Jan 14, 2024
  15. Hdizzle replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I just threw up arbitrary numbers as a cost for the level increase because I like the concept. The customer base of EQ, in the year...

Jan 12, 2024
  16. Hdizzle liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

Or you could just make TLP heroic toons. Buy a level 50 Classic heroic in non planar gear. Buy a level 60 etc. Thats about the easiest...

Jan 11, 2024
  17. Hdizzle replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

If the concept is truly "cut out the middle man" then you don't even need Krono. Just go all the way, literally but Level boosts in the...

Jan 11, 2024
  18. Hdizzle liked kizant's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

In these parses I'm doing 55% more damage in 87 less seconds than previous. September: Combined (51): Zun Centien in 451s, 32.13B Damage...

Jan 4, 2024
  19. Hdizzle replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Wish List.

I love all the remove truebox suggestions. I might even play on a TLP again if I can box like a person from the year 2024. The rub is...

Jan 2, 2024
  20. Hdizzle replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Fixing the Illusion / locked door mechanic (that's right, mechanic; not a bug :D). Let us fly..

Jan 2, 2024
  21. Hdizzle replied to the thread Damage over time and PvP.

I agree, they may need to look at some kind of damage cap on Dot ticks when the target is a PC. Unfortunately this is a niche issue that...

Dec 28, 2023
  22. Hdizzle liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

LS is yet another in a very long line of cut & paste, cookie cutter, assembly line expansions. There are zero innovations,...

Dec 22, 2023
  23. Hdizzle replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

At least as I understand it; raids are tuned to be at least some what challenging and interesting to a full raid of raid geared...

Dec 22, 2023
  24. Hdizzle liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

A couple expansions back I went from group gear to a lot of chase loot quickly. I found it made a massive difference. I think when...

Dec 22, 2023
  25. Hdizzle liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

No gear doesnt make the player. It does make a very big difference though. That is just the reality of things. A good player in raid...

Dec 22, 2023
  26. Hdizzle replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

UF-RoF is super fun. One of my favorite era's of the game.

Dec 19, 2023
  27. Hdizzle liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Your less skilled players ARE being exposed. Because the content is actually starting to require a pulse. The content is actually...

Dec 19, 2023
  28. Hdizzle replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Back in my day we called it "emergent gameplay" :D

Dec 16, 2023
  29. Hdizzle replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The last time there was a long unlock TLP, within 60 days of its launch: They released Kunark early Created truebox Instanced all the...

Dec 6, 2023
  30. Hdizzle replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

No, I typed to Play an AP instead of sitting LFG with your Rogue. I never typed try to solo with your awful TLP classic rog. Maybe...

Nov 25, 2023
  31. Hdizzle replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Correct. Maybe instead of sitting in the tunnel lfg you could play your AP until a spot opens for your rogue? Group spots in...

Nov 25, 2023
  32. Hdizzle replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Well here's my perspective, if it helps you get the invite.. its a net gain. Maybe you play your Alternate persona for some time,...

Nov 22, 2023
  33. Hdizzle replied to the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

I just have a question. Did you log in to complain about the pictures? or did you log in with some thing else in mind and became so...

Nov 22, 2023
  34. Hdizzle replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I like that its instant. AP swapping should be something routine, not this big heady decision with a long CD. This will help pugging on...

Nov 14, 2023
  35. Hdizzle liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

General overview from Beta CURRENT patch of this post date: Cash Shop/payment: Prices - listed on Beta at one time but I can't find the...

Nov 14, 2023
  36. Hdizzle replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Yeah but the sell was change between alts, not have a better version of alts. The best version of this, based entirely on...

Nov 7, 2023
  37. Hdizzle liked Jisoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

If I can loot no drop items on my my main for my Personas then this feature will be amazing.

Nov 2, 2023
  38. Hdizzle liked jeskola's post in the thread Mischief Boxing Lag.

[img]

Nov 2, 2023
  39. Hdizzle replied to the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

I've been following this topic, it intrigues me. I find it highly cool that I could roll a 2nd class on all of my toons. Imagine my...

Nov 2, 2023
  40. Hdizzle liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  41. Hdizzle liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  42. Hdizzle liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  43. Hdizzle liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023