Hateseeker's Recent Activity

1. Hateseeker liked Shootss's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

i know EQ is free to play but for those of us who PAY for it why cant u all fix this lag its so bad atm its booting people and u all arent...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:29 PM
  2. Hateseeker liked Andarriel's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

yea its pretty lame :( Andarriel

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:29 PM
  3. Hateseeker liked Sameolesameole's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

all boxes offline now, fix our server FV please, it had not worked correctly since the beginning of COV beta bs

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:10 PM
  4. Hateseeker replied to the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

currently completely unable to search the bazaar or send tells...if other servers have been having this too, that just makes it worse, but...

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:37 PM
  5. Hateseeker replied to the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

I would say lag is back on FV, but it never left.

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:43 PM
  6. Hateseeker liked Shootss's post in the thread Confirmed FV and LAG.

i know the game iss free to play but when we pay for the game to play we would like way less lag on FV its gotta to the point where most...

Jan 17, 2021 at 5:52 PM
  7. Hateseeker liked Andarriel's post in the thread Fixed FV is down.

Seems like every other sunday its down or has real issues kinda sad since it seems the servers were reset recently. Andarriel

Jan 10, 2021
  8. Hateseeker liked Raellar's post in the thread Firiona Vie Down.

Who forgot to feed the hamsters?

Jan 10, 2021
  9. Hateseeker liked Moege's post in the thread Firiona Vie Down.

This is part of the Test of Violence. how much pressure can your keyboard withstand...

Jan 10, 2021
  10. Hateseeker liked Garglak's post in the thread Firiona Vie Down.

I was in the middle of the Test of Patience portion of SHM epic 1.0, then the sever goes down. Is this part of that quest?

Jan 10, 2021
  11. Hateseeker replied to the thread Firiona Vie Down.

whatever has been going on with lag these past few months, FV seems to get the worst of it.

Jan 10, 2021
  12. Hateseeker liked Free2Play1999's post in the thread Firiona Vie Down.

Down at apx 2:45pm EST.

Jan 10, 2021
  13. Hateseeker liked Healss's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

yes i agree i just crashed for no reason and cant get back in we are paying for a game that is unplayable we need this fixxed

Nov 23, 2020
  14. Hateseeker liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

[Mon Nov 23 16:58:26 2020] You say, 'Ready!' [Mon Nov 23 16:58:26 2020] Bethun Brewbeard says, 'Good, good. Follow me.' [Mon Nov 23...

Nov 23, 2020
  15. Hateseeker liked Fopster's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

This all started on the Nov 3 patch, it has now been 20 days of serious lag while zoning, "server is not responding" while trying to get...

Nov 23, 2020
  16. Hateseeker liked Allaris's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

dev Ratalthor: "The issue reported in the initial post has been fixed. Entering the FV world is working. So I am closing this thread. If...

Nov 23, 2020
  17. Hateseeker liked BubbaJoeFV's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

From a dev in the thread that was closed: The "initial post": Where in the "initial post" did OP mention "Entering the FV world"? The...

Nov 23, 2020
  18. Hateseeker replied to the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

yea, i sold someone 30 items the other day, it was better to endure zoning over to them for 5 minute zoning time and hand directly via...

Nov 23, 2020
  19. Hateseeker liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

Parcels as well, taking several dozens of seconds to a minute or more to parcel out a single item. In terms of tasks, /kickp task can...

Nov 23, 2020
  20. Hateseeker liked BubbaJoeFV's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

Like every post and respond to every thread having to do with this. Lag has been horrible on FV since beta started. It needs fixed ASAP.

Nov 23, 2020
  21. Hateseeker replied to the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

FV continues to have all manner of lag including but not limited to: Zoning, including initiating zoning. It's always slower than...

Nov 23, 2020
  22. Hateseeker liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

FV lag is directly tied to the Beta server. The devs refuse to associate the two, but lag started when Beta unlocked, gets better when beta...

Nov 23, 2020
  23. Hateseeker liked Chaffe's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

This is ridiculous. Fix it.

Nov 22, 2020
  24. Hateseeker liked Demendred's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

FV was unplayable tonight 10-23-2020. It took over Five minutes to zone, quest PC's took over a three minutes to respond. Yes I rebooted, I...

Nov 22, 2020
  25. Hateseeker liked Moege's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

I am developing an intense hatred for beta testing. You can draw a direct line from when beta started and lag started. This is actually...

Nov 21, 2020
  26. Hateseeker liked NeverPost's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Can we get subscription time since the game has been unplayable during peak times since beta launched, this is some gnome sized dung balls.

Nov 21, 2020
  27. Hateseeker liked Fopster's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Ok, again tonight is terribly bad on zoning and just plain logging in from the character selection screen .. have been disconnected while...

Nov 21, 2020
  28. Hateseeker replied to the thread 350 skill running out of room.

are your servers lagging like others? parceling 500 items when it takes 1-2 minutes for each parcel to go out is painful

Nov 21, 2020
  29. Hateseeker liked xeveq's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

It took 8 minutes (I timed it) to log in today; zoning times are 3-5 minutes, and sometimes characters randomly disconnect and can't return...

Nov 21, 2020
  30. Hateseeker replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

yep it's back in force, and has a feature now that it didnt before, at least for me: quests lag too. you turn in something and it...

Nov 21, 2020
  31. Hateseeker liked Tappin's post in the thread TOV XP.

They're trying to force people into completing progression, by punishing them for killing mobs. It bad game design.

Oct 19, 2020
  32. Hateseeker replied to the thread themed guild neighborhoods.

it would be nice though, especially some place like argin hiz, it's already laid out for plots. to a different size standard yes, but...

Oct 18, 2020
  33. Hateseeker posted a new thread.

themed guild neighborhoods

I know there are some theme houses like the evantil and bixie ones, but has there ever been consideration of making available in the market...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 18, 2020
  34. Hateseeker replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

I cant do classic thru PoP again so the server may as well not exist til it gets past there (for me). And some need to be skipped like...

Oct 10, 2020
  35. Hateseeker replied to the thread Items with extremely low drop rates.

I support adding more tradeskill reward choices to overseer

Sep 11, 2020
  36. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #706.

is this NPC in Ocean of Tears?

Sep 11, 2020
  37. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #706.

Is the quest giver in temple of solusek ro? Edit: this NPC, not necessarily quest giver

Sep 10, 2020
  38. Hateseeker replied to the thread My Merc Keeps Healing Tash.

look at your merc messages to see which heal they are casting and block that spell. For example fervent renewal is a fast heal that...

Sep 8, 2020
  39. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #706.

priest of discord?

Sep 7, 2020
  40. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #706.

are you meant to slay this npc as part of the quest it's involved in?

Sep 3, 2020
  41. Hateseeker replied to the thread HOUSE GONE.

I kinda just want my ROF tribute trophies back ,the rest I could rebuild. Although i had a few dozen Alra tiles there, those are a pain...

Aug 31, 2020
  42. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #705.

Is this zone east of commons and west of ocean of tears?

Aug 30, 2020
  43. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #705.

Oasis of Marr

Aug 29, 2020
  44. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #704.

does it reduce attack speed

Aug 27, 2020
  45. Hateseeker replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

So now seems like a good time to ask what is going to happen when we hit Live, while there's still time to get ahead of it!

Aug 27, 2020
  46. Hateseeker replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #704.

does it reduce magic resistance?

Aug 27, 2020
  47. Hateseeker replied to the thread HOUSE GONE.

same here, i had moved plots from one to another within 24 hours of the patch. Funny enough, in the case of a few items i had...

Aug 25, 2020