Hadesborne's Recent Activity

1. Hadesborne replied to the thread Pet Illusions. More of them..

Can we bring back the Metamorph Wand - Mad Jester, PLEASE!! How about you rotate through the different pet illusions and have rolling...

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  2. Hadesborne replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Vyemm wasn't bugged on Phinny to start. They bugged it with a patch shortly after velious drop.

Sep 24, 2020 at 2:34 AM
  3. Hadesborne liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon! From Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT...

Sep 21, 2020
  4. Hadesborne replied to the thread Charming and nameds!!.

How long have you camped him?

Sep 18, 2020
  5. Hadesborne replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Newsflash, this item was already nerfed before. It doesn't need nerfing again. Learn your EQ history, then come post. No, that...

Sep 18, 2020
  6. Hadesborne replied to the thread Rotten Skelly and Pained Soul spawn times.

All these spawns should be 400% more likely. The time we have in Kunark is 1/4 of original. Math.. it's for those who are insane and can't...

Sep 14, 2020
  7. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Mounts and their buffs

Is there any way to time-lock a mount's buffs and yet still allow that mount to be purchased/claimed as early as Luclin? Basically do the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 14, 2020
  8. Hadesborne replied to the thread Not A Bug Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester.

My sentiments exactly. I would much rather see the many excellent pet illusion items available that hardworking developers have put...

Aug 14, 2020
  9. Hadesborne liked Sobmre's post in the thread Not A Bug Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester.

illusions are not clutter......the clutter is 100000000 weapon ornaments that no one wants

Aug 14, 2020
  10. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Petamorph Wand - Mad Jester

This item is missing from the marketplace

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 13, 2020
  11. Hadesborne replied to the thread AOC For Chardok.

Get a group/raid together, spawn a pick and race down for the kill like everyone else. There will be PLENTY of picks to choose from.

Jul 24, 2020
  12. Hadesborne replied to the thread Broken Golem should spawn in DZ and pickzones.

#agree Let the Broken Golem AND the Wraith of a Shissar spawn in DZs. This is nonsense.

Jul 24, 2020
  13. Hadesborne replied to the thread GM Doex.

OK, lets put this thing to bed right now. GMs have ABSOLUTELY used say AND been invis to communicate with me MANY times over the years....

Jul 24, 2020
  14. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Summon Corpse fix?

Hey devs, can we please get the summon corpse spell fixed for classic? It shows lvl 255 required in error. This was an ability that...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 23, 2020
  15. Hadesborne replied to the thread Aradune is down. Again..

On Aradune, Trying to log in from Char select fails and sends you to server select. Cannot connect after that and it crashes. Then you log...

Jul 5, 2020
  16. Hadesborne replied to the thread DPS Racing VS Camping Courtesy - Which is it?.

The guildeline I follow is: If the named/mob is outdoor and roams? It isn't "campable" and is free game. If it is outside and the mob...

Jun 20, 2020
  17. Hadesborne replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

And you blew your load going hard on that ONE kill. The charm pet can get a CH and keep going, where is your mana CH hmm? Don't try...

Jun 18, 2020
  18. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

Let's see, who asked for this change? NO ONE. In fact we specifically said that our Tap-over-time line was fine and didnt stack anyways...

Jun 18, 2020
  19. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why the Necro nerf???.

Wow, why do away with the recourse? Have the devs ever played a necro? Then you fail to continue the revamp of the fire lines down to the...

Jun 17, 2020
  20. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

yeah, i just woke up sue me

Jun 15, 2020
  21. Hadesborne replied to the thread Apology without change is deception.

Ok karen bye now

Jun 15, 2020
  22. Hadesborne replied to the thread Game suggestions?.

I am going to play Legends of Kesmai. Like an OG baby.

Jun 15, 2020
  23. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

really? 7PM to 9PM? prime playtime...wow i have to think that was a troll post.

Jun 15, 2020
  24. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

Hehe you guys seem to think they have that functionality. Comical.

Jun 15, 2020
  25. Hadesborne replied to the thread Bring back the LAG.

OK, some of you do not understand. THE VAST MAJORITY of people could crash when zoning after like 5 ish mins, then ctrl-alt-del then...

Jun 15, 2020
  26. Hadesborne replied to the thread How is crashing into queues better than slow chat?.

The problem is this: The mere fact that you posted a differing opinion to a person who is posting REAL issues to the way the game is...

Jun 12, 2020
  27. Hadesborne replied to the thread Decide what you want guys....

Wait, wait, where does it say ANYWHERE that this forum is being forced upon you? Stop reading if you don't like it GENIUS.

Jun 12, 2020
  28. Hadesborne replied to the thread Auto remove AFK characters.

Turn on the atuo-kick service for AFKers pls

May 28, 2020
  29. Hadesborne replied to the thread 130m Queue times for Aradune....Yea....

That's ok Dythan, someone will come and report you for Boxing because you are all AFK together, boxing

May 28, 2020
  30. Hadesborne replied to the thread Auto remove AFK characters.

How about you kick the people AFK for longer than 10 minutes? This queue is dumb

May 28, 2020
  31. Hadesborne replied to the thread Out of curiosity, why are people so worked up?.

I don't think you quite understand what we, as customers, actually are paying for. The burden of performance lies on the service...

May 27, 2020
  32. Hadesborne replied to the thread EQ has a management problem, not a tech resource problem.

debatable at this point

May 27, 2020
  33. Hadesborne replied to the thread Next TLP?.

EQ-Zork Server

May 27, 2020
  34. Hadesborne replied to the thread Next TLP?.

I know the next TLP will be a text-based game that you can play while sitting in chat waiting for the previous TLP to stop crashing.

May 27, 2020
  35. Hadesborne replied to the thread f.

Epic F

May 27, 2020
  36. Hadesborne replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

Parsers don't lump all pets together, they lump all pets with the same name together, hence the 4 way chanter parse. The necros and...

May 19, 2020
  37. Hadesborne replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

Agreed, I was responding to the lack of knowledge that a previous poster had about the necro class skills / spells specifically. Also,...

May 18, 2020
  38. Hadesborne replied to the thread Does Caster DPS Gear Matter Without Focus Effects?.

Not anymore. Solo xp is nerfed horribly.

May 16, 2020
  39. Hadesborne replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

Not true at all! The change in Omens to charm was an overreaction by the devs when adjusting the power level of charm. Should it have...

May 16, 2020
  40. Hadesborne liked HJC0083's post in the thread Charm is too strong.

Yes, they ignore those posts and then set up a bunch of strawmen to battle because they are arguing from a bad position and they know...

May 16, 2020
  41. Hadesborne replied to the thread ZEM values listed.

I was there and so were my guildmates. We constantly wondered why they crammed so much into guk/solB. So don't tell me what we did...

May 12, 2020
  42. Hadesborne liked Zansobar's post in the thread Third server?.

By "earn" you mean as in buy with Krono, either the item itself or the loot rights?

May 11, 2020
  43. Hadesborne replied to the thread ZEM values listed.

It was poor design. Even back then a ton of people were all wondering why they crammed the vast majority of good loot into Lower...

May 11, 2020
  44. Hadesborne replied to the thread ZEM values listed.

The real issue is that they POORLY populated the game with loot. Cramming 80% of the decent group gear into 2-3 zones. Then they doubled...

May 10, 2020
  45. Hadesborne replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

You guys defending charm make me laugh. To the guy that says that you can level just as fast without a charmer in group: You are crazy...

May 10, 2020
  46. Hadesborne replied to the thread Necromancer and their DoTs.

I have, on Live and on Phinny. The issue is this: I, and many other necros, don't think your deffinition of "great" and my deffinition...

May 6, 2020
  47. Hadesborne replied to the thread Necromancer and their DoTs.

I am wondering if any of these necros ACTUALLY played one in 1999 - 2001. Necro were THE top DPS class for group/solo content(thanks to...

May 5, 2020
  48. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Where is our necro DoT revamp????

Come on Devs. Remember back in the fall when you said that this thing would be done by the spring? Again we get strung along. I feel...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 5, 2020