Hadesborne's Recent Activity

1. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Aristo wrote I think this clearly shows this was part of their reasoning for performing the dot revamp.

Apr 14, 2021 at 6:25 PM
  2. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

This pretty much sums it up.

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:26 AM
  3. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Because of their actions. For the Druid class they went back to lvl 1 and didnt double the damage but still consolidated the line....

Apr 14, 2021 at 2:22 AM
  4. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

They started revamping every class dot's from lvl 1+. I mean i don't know what this means to you but to me, actions speak louder than...

Apr 12, 2021 at 8:24 PM
  5. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

They showed precident by revamping every other class's dots. So by NOT mentioning that they weren't going to revamp necro 1-70 dots...

Apr 12, 2021 at 3:32 PM
  6. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Notice the lines I put in BOLD Also they SPECIFICALLY mention the fact they they want DoT classes to do more Damage and Ramp the...

Apr 12, 2021 at 10:25 AM
  7. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

They designed the spells that we used during that time, so YES, there was a DPS hierarchy created by the devs. Again, THINK before you...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  8. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Not the original post, no

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:09 PM
  9. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

This means you have little to no experience comparatively. Just stop. The fact that you kleep looking at these situations "FROM YOUR...

Apr 11, 2021 at 4:51 AM
  10. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Or they just want to be super efficient. And there are a TON of min-maxers on TLP servers btw. So what I originally stated, is true....

Apr 5, 2021
  11. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Casters already have to deal with a finite resource for 90% of their damage profile. This is enough to debunk this argument.

Apr 5, 2021
  12. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Other DPS classes also have utility in different ways. Remember that most other DPS classes outshine necromancers in the group game....

Apr 5, 2021
  13. Hadesborne replied to the thread Account to account transfers... when?.

SO how about $75 per transfer. I mean everyone has their price.

Apr 4, 2021
  14. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

My evidence is my experience. And anyone who played back on live during Luclin through to OOW knows that necros were top DPS with no...

Apr 4, 2021
  15. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

I would never include a Trash combined parse when comparing a necro to other DPS classes because that would make the necro look REALLY bad....

Mar 24, 2021
  16. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

My sentiments exactly. He comes out of the gates swinging with his lame Dec '99 stament and yet doesn't actually state the...

Mar 23, 2021
  17. Hadesborne liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Move Crit Dots AA to PoP Era.

http://lucy.alkabor.com/spell_2885.html Decrease Hitpoints by 241 per tick (L60) to 261 per tick (L65) It did 241 at level 60 and 261...

Mar 23, 2021
  18. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

So no necro topped the parses like they used to. Nice Cherry pick btw Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra in 391s, 2.48M Damage @6.35K, 1. Wizard =...

Mar 23, 2021
  19. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Ok, Hadesborne was born March of '99. I (unlike you apparently) actually remember the DPS pecking order on raids back classic thru OOW....

Mar 22, 2021
  20. Hadesborne replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Triconix did you even play back in classic - PoP on live, I think not.

Mar 22, 2021
  21. Hadesborne replied to the thread Move Crit Dots AA to PoP Era.

SO you are talking at lvl 65. And even then looking through the changelog it's a hodgepodge of changed. I do know it is doing 290 at lvl...

Mar 22, 2021
  22. Hadesborne replied to the thread Move Crit Dots AA to PoP Era.

Or this.. but of course you start a thread that says NERF EVERYONE ELSE to bring back the old pecking order and people scream bloody...

Mar 21, 2021
  23. Hadesborne replied to the thread Move Crit Dots AA to PoP Era.

What you aren not understanding is this: Partial resists are a BENEFIT. When a dot gets resisted it is 100% resisted. A total waste of a...

Mar 21, 2021
  24. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Move Crit Dots AA to PoP Era

Please Devs, could you move the critical affliction AA to the PoP era? The general concensus is that this "should" have been done in PoP...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 17, 2021
  25. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Arch Lich Rhag'Zadune not spawning in instance on Aradune

Arch Lich has not spawned when Rhag 2 was killed now 3 times in a row in the instance on Aradune. We cleared traps, killed rhag 1,...

Feb 17, 2021
  26. Hadesborne replied to the thread Can claim Lost Continent of Kunark mounts but not Frozen Lands of Velious.

I think sir you have your expansion backwards. BUT, please make the carpet of stratos claimable in lucin era. Just deferr the stats to...

Feb 11, 2021
  27. Hadesborne replied to the thread TLP 2021.

[IMG] When you see people kicking around the idea of a new TLP server. How about NO.

Dec 26, 2020
  28. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

X-Mas Wish - Pet Illusions

Please put all of the pet illusions into the Marketplace as an end-of-year bonanza kind of thing. I know that I and a lot of other people...

Dec 5, 2020
  29. Hadesborne replied to the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

Game Balance affects everything in an MMO, genius. How about you refrain from posting on subjects you have no experience with.

Nov 29, 2020
  30. Hadesborne replied to the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

The 8th shawl was introduced in Luclin. Dude, this also happened on Aradune. So stop with the Rizlona crap. If it doesn't affect you...

Nov 29, 2020
  31. Hadesborne replied to the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

Fairness within the game it of utmost importance in a MMO. If you cannot see that then you are simply selfish, and as such your opinion...

Nov 28, 2020
  32. Hadesborne replied to the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

Darkpaw, turn all the people's 8th shaw that is out of era BACK to a 7th shawl. If these people obtained this item through nefarious...

Nov 28, 2020
  33. Hadesborne replied to the thread Metamorph Wand - Mad jester.

They would just get even more money by doing a rotation of pet metamorphs tha have been removed from the marketplace

Oct 30, 2020
  34. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Metamorph Wand - Mad jester

Can you PLEASE make this avilable in the marketplace again! Soo many people are wanting to buy this item it is nuts. PLEASE!!!

Forum: Player Support

Oct 26, 2020
  35. Hadesborne replied to the thread Confirmed Achievement: Dwarf Heritage Crate: Dwarf Art Collector.

NVM found the issue.

Oct 23, 2020
  36. Hadesborne replied to the thread Confirmed Achievement: Dwarf Heritage Crate: Dwarf Art Collector.

Music Box: Kaladim - isn't playing music. Though, this is on Aradune TLP in kunark era, no idea if that affects it. I have turned on...

Oct 23, 2020