Hadesborne's Recent Activity

1. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why do some zones have such bad zems?.

The reward is the loot and the concentration of mobs. It's simple

Dec 30, 2019
  2. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Mounts and Mount Buffs

Can you please make it so mounts and their buffs are treated like illusions for the purpose of allowing TLP players to use the mounts they...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 28, 2019
  3. Hadesborne replied to the thread Why do some zones have such bad zems?.

Let's be honest here. the reward for killing mobs in certain zones over others should ONLY be the loot. The experience gain for all mobs of...

Dec 28, 2019
  4. Hadesborne posted a new thread.

Pet Illusion: Mad Jester

Please bring this back to the marketplace. It has been missing too long.

Forum: Player Support

Oct 20, 2019
  5. Hadesborne liked Aneuren's post in the thread vet aa Changes.

I know what you are saying, but I disagree with how you are giving their argument that much legitimacy. The fact is, by the time you...

Oct 5, 2019
  6. Hadesborne replied to the thread So WHEN will the autobots be addressed?.

No, the A-team. Let's get them. Everyone knows the decepticons always lose.

Oct 4, 2019
  7. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Post removed because, well, my issue has been resolved.

Oct 4, 2019
  8. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Welcome to dying due to lack of skill. This is the perfect expample of WHY these abilities need to be limited. People need to learn...

Oct 4, 2019
  9. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

No, No. he said one raid with SOLID dps toons. This must be assumed that he meant Monks or zerkers because....revamp BS. Again, it was...

Oct 4, 2019
  10. Hadesborne replied to the thread Mangler - Necromancer tips, tricks, guides, gear...

Ok, first off, disregard almost all of this nonsense. Your primary job in raids will ALWAYS be DPS. The best part about this is you can...

Oct 4, 2019
  11. Hadesborne liked Tarvas's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Put me on the side that has no issues with this since I don't view these as hate reduction or pulling tools, but as "oh ...." buttons. If I...

Oct 1, 2019
  12. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Lets also just make everyone be able to heal themselves instantly to full with potions purchaseable from vendors. Lets give everyone...

Oct 1, 2019
  13. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

There SHOULD be consequences for poor play.

Oct 1, 2019
  14. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Welcome to the plight of the pet class. Recast another. It's like I am taking crazy pills.

Oct 1, 2019
  15. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Understand that for the longest time, the three main pulling classes (Necro, Monk, Sk - arranged in the order in which they get a fade...

Oct 1, 2019
  16. Hadesborne replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Necros get FD at lvl 16. Learn the game before you talk about history.

Oct 1, 2019
  17. Hadesborne replied to the thread Really DBG you can't find these automated bot level teams?.

Maybe the earth really is flat... Wake up.

Sep 30, 2019
  18. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

Understand something. It wasn't me that made some stupid claim that 72 people with 7th would win a DPS race vs 10000 other players. I...

Sep 26, 2019
  19. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

With 10000 necros all fighting all it would take is ONE lifetap from all necros and Bam dead. But you would know this if you...

Sep 25, 2019
  20. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

Oh i understand completely. 10000 necros would lower the fight duration so that ONE raid with 72 of those necros lifetapping would get...

Sep 22, 2019
  21. Hadesborne replied to the thread Allow server Xfer Agnarr > Selo.

Peopl who started on Agnarr, knew what they were getting into. They KNEW there eventually would come a time where it would feel like a...

Sep 22, 2019
  22. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

Really? So your 72 vs my 10000 Necros of the same level. Deal. Wanna make a wager on it?

Sep 22, 2019
  23. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

The solution, which you simply cannot understand (why I have no idea) is just BRING MORE PEOPLE. It is open world content you are...

Sep 20, 2019
  24. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

You are not understanding and maybe you never will, that having done something for longer than someone else HAS MERIT. It literally...

Sep 20, 2019
  25. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

There I fixed it for you.

Sep 20, 2019
  26. Hadesborne replied to the thread vet aa Changes.

Look, now you made me do it. I have to come in here and fix some horrible logic...AGAIN. By this logic let's just give everyone Monk...

Sep 20, 2019
  27. Hadesborne replied to the thread Sleeper's Tomb TLP Feedback (keep it constructive please).

Oh man, did you read his commment? I believe he used the word "can". Technically he is right. One guild, if it were large enough,...

Sep 13, 2019
  28. Hadesborne replied to the thread Sleeper's Tomb TLP Feedback (keep it constructive please).

Yeah, having a 30 boxer wake the sleeper pretty much did the same thing. This would depend on class type wouldn't it? What...

Sep 13, 2019
  29. Hadesborne liked yerm's post in the thread Sleeper's Tomb TLP Feedback (keep it constructive please).

ST1.0 offers a much better monk chest slot item, and otherwise is the same or inferior for every other class. The exception is the...

Sep 13, 2019
  30. Hadesborne replied to the thread Sleeper's Tomb TLP Feedback (keep it constructive please).

No how about a salty teenager that is upset when someone makes any suggestions that may change (for the better) his precious game that...

Sep 13, 2019
  31. Hadesborne replied to the thread Sleeper's Tomb TLP Feedback (keep it constructive please).

Knight 20/20 Avatar proccing weapons. THAT is what is missing in 2.0. They added in the handwraps (previously avail. via quest in...

Sep 13, 2019
  32. Hadesborne replied to the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

The guy is a 30 boxer, on a true-box server. This alone should tell you the shenanigans he is employing. You NEED to pull your head...

Sep 13, 2019
  33. Hadesborne replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

So, you only have to do a quick search on Allah's to find out that "an elephant" only spawns as a Quillmane PH. So said charmer and...

Sep 4, 2019
  34. Hadesborne replied to the thread Pick zone ToV.

So just make the door to NToV impassable/perma-locked in any pick other than main.

Sep 4, 2019