Gyurika Godofwar's Recent Activity

1. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I think you nailed it, this new TLP is not aimed at the same audience the prior TLP's have been, who knows it may fall flat on it's...

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  2. Gyurika Godofwar liked xmPradah's post in the thread /pick situation after patch.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but the last sentence here is just flat out passive aggressive, and in poor taste. The OP has...

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  3. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread /pick situation after patch.

Turn off picks for the first month of an expansion release? [img]

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:39 PM
  4. Gyurika Godofwar liked Brohg's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

I don't expect the Heroic+ server with levels and dozens of abilities, standardized no trade equips, augments, Mercenary & Partisan...

Oct 17, 2019 at 12:36 PM
  5. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Can we get a clarification on the server being Truebox or not (Please say No Truebox). Soon as I find this out will decide on many of mine...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  6. Gyurika Godofwar liked Spellfire's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Dreamweaver, can we get more details on what's included in Standard, Collector's and Premium editions so people have some time to plan...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  7. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

The FAQ for the new server will be coming soon, stay tuned!

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  8. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Thanks all for the comments. I have so much more in the upcoming interviews and episodes, and yes, there are a few things I've held on to....

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  9. Gyurika Godofwar liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I can't wait to hear what things came out of Tom Tobey's mouth...

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  10. Gyurika Godofwar liked Moldar's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Very well done interview, can't wait to hear the interviews with the individual developers! Keep up the good work!

11. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gremag's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great job. You have an excellent speaking voice and camera presence; both uncommon and difficult traits to acquire. I didn't know much...

12. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

https://www.everquest.com/news/expansion-producers-letter-2019...

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  13. Gyurika Godofwar liked code-zero's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Torment of Velious I cheated, read the producers letter :P

14. Gyurika Godofwar liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Kerrafryms Krusty Krabshack? Don't train my Tormax?! Dain's not mah Daddy

15. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Considering the premium edition costs $135 after the 10% reduction for gold members, I'm scared to see what the package costs. Not sure...

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:35 PM
  16. Gyurika Godofwar liked LostSoul's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

is this supposed to read Your choice of one of the following 3?: And your choice of all three of the following: A full suit of gnomish...

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:35 PM
  17. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Happy days, Norrathians! It’s that time of year again! We’ve got a lot coming up, so let’s get right to it. EverQuest: Torment of Velious...

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  18. Gyurika Godofwar liked Greymantle's post in the thread Daybreak Customer Service.

Maybe his cat runs the alts :)

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  19. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cicelee's post in the thread Daybreak Customer Service.

Wait a minute. Hold on. You mean to tell me that someone was polite, kind and professional to someone in customer service.... and they...

20. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gribble's post in the thread Daybreak Customer Service.

I had two instances where I contacted customer service over the last year and a half regarding quests. I was contacted within 2 hours each...

21. Gyurika Godofwar liked Eggolas's post in the thread Daybreak Customer Service.

If you are expecting a rant or vitriolic complaint, you may want to skip this post. Nothing to see. If, on the other hand, you're...

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  22. Gyurika Godofwar liked Natal's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

Can't fix what gnomes break. Well known fact.

23. Gyurika Godofwar liked Horyuken's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

Best part of the live streams are Absor! I'm serious to his demeanor cracks me up. He will be showing everyone a zone and say" Oh wow...

24. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

ya TBL sale ends on the 22nd now .. so im guessing live stream on 24th ..

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  25. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

You have always been a huge supporter, and I really thank you greatly. </em bow>

Oct 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  26. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

Damn I would buy most of those! I really wish they would get the Player Studio going again with a team to implement the stuff you guys...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:59 AM
  27. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

You rock. You make a Bob Ross reference and you fall for my blatant fishing to post teaser pics ;) Ask and you shall receive. For any...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:58 AM
  28. Gyurika Godofwar liked eqgamer's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

Stumbled on your skeleton robe this morning before heading to work. I will be buying that this eve. I think complements the tbm beta hat...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:58 AM
  29. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

Punisher approved!

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM
  30. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

The Giant Skull Shield Ornament is back for a limited time, get it while you can. [IMG]

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM
  31. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How to get started with Empires of Kunark?.

You can get to Lcea by using the "Fragment of the Combine Spire - Lceanium" from your guild hall transporter guy or you can go to the...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  32. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

Recommend a GINA trigger searching for: ^This zone will shut down in 15 minutes! with a 15 minute timer overlay. It's always accurate.

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  33. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread New Server Idea.

Here is a great idea for a new server. Don't have one. :)

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  34. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread New Server Idea.

I've got a great idea for a new server. Don't make one. Improve and enhance the ones we already have.

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  35. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yimin's post in the thread New Server Idea.

I see I need to explain something very simple to you ! You would sell raid gear to none raiders , was that simple enough ? YiMin

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  36. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Super work! Excellent interview! I know your day job probably doesn't allow it, but Daybreak should have you as a consultant/contractor...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  37. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Fading you rock! My opinion below (feel free to ignore) -------------------------------------------------- [Cons] -I cringe when I hear...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  38. Gyurika Godofwar liked Metanis's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great interview! Really polished and edited well! Some great questions asked and answered too!

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  39. Gyurika Godofwar liked -----Cinexa-----'s post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

This episode gave me so many goosebumps. Thank you Fading - great interview. Interesting things were said - we wait & hope =)

40. Gyurika Godofwar liked Horyuken's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great Job! I like that she eludes to a lot of things they change COUGH riposte COUGH are things that are needed to keep the game preforming...

41. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Great interview. Interesting that they want to launch a new live server. I imagine they've got some new ideas to put onto that server to...

42. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Haha! Good catch! I'm only human. And after editting for days on end, I'm surprised I didn't catch it. It happens. Fading

43. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ofearl's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Always quality work! Glad you were able to get this interview!

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:17 AM
  44. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

The EverQuest Show - Episode 7 is up! [media] I was fortunate enough to have a full 2 days at Daybreak in San Diego to sit down with...

45. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Shissar Polymorph Wand *Please Read*.

A yes, there's a Minotaur on the back too ;) [IMG] Sadly that is one of the 'vaulted' items that will most likely never return to...

46. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yimin's post in the thread New Server Idea.

Don't need a new server ! You have Brekt same rules as FV , and no raid guild in site , any guild smart enough will play for free on Brekt...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  47. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread New Server Idea.

The idea I've had for a while is a server that sub-105s can quickly and freely transfer off and on from (and 105+ are forced off) that...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  48. Gyurika Godofwar liked Arraden's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

best wishes and thoughts to the teams !!

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  49. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread New Server Idea.

In my opinion, if they're making a new server, it should be one that is focuses on bringing back players to the game, not pulling players...

50. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread New Server Idea.

Given that most guilds on live and TLP servers are comprised of both boxers and non-boxers, I'm not sure how many people would want to move...

51. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: October 16, 2019.

October 16, 2019 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Made significant changes to fade and leap abilities. See the AA section for...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  52. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Agreed and from what we could see as players she never did anything so it was a waste of a position and the costs involved. She wrote...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:56 PM
  53. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Pretty sure the number of Devs camping items on live servers is 0.

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:54 PM
  54. Gyurika Godofwar liked AlmarsGuides's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

She wasnt even on the team for a whole year... It makes sense though, it seemed like a sympathy job anyway. I don't think this game...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:53 PM
  55. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Layoffs are always terrible for everyone, company and employee. I hated the fall because it meant I had to do a few hundred seasonal...

56. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

57. Gyurika Godofwar liked enclee's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

I'm just at a loss on the misinformation about 401k.

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  58. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

And this is possibly an example of why they don't listen to player's suggestions on how to run the company

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:52 PM
  59. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

The EQ team are NOT doing their best to alienate players. Thing is there are a lot of things we don't know about that are involved in...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:51 PM
  60. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derresh's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

We're lucky to have such a great Dev team working on Everquest, 40 year anniversary here we come!

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:49 PM
  61. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Bad news for Planetside. Good news for Everquest. Fewer expenses siphoning off EQ profits, allowing more to be returned to EQ. Good luck...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:36 PM
  62. Gyurika Godofwar liked SunDrake's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

That's an understatement. Even doing a better job of using it AS an announcements page would be a good start. I mean they...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  63. Gyurika Godofwar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Is it really so difficult to fix /copylayout ?.

Colors are, and show settings, but filter1->window3, filter28->window7 etc. is stored per character and is NOT copied when copying...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:29 PM
  64. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread Is it really so difficult to fix /copylayout ?.

It copies windows but man it would be awesome if it copied filters too, and opened those windows, and had an option to reopen a window #...

65. Gyurika Godofwar liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Is it really so difficult to fix /copylayout ?.

I wanna say copying .INI files copies most things.

66. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread Is it really so difficult to fix /copylayout ?.

Three years and /copylayout is still not working, it's actually worse than it was because now it doesn't copy the chat tabs....

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:28 PM
  67. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tarvas's post in the thread Anyone knows how to check which RAF(Recruit-A-Friend) account link to which account please??.

My RAF account and main receive significantly more experience at the same level than my non RAF accounts.

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  68. Gyurika Godofwar liked Reht's post in the thread Anyone knows how to check which RAF(Recruit-A-Friend) account link to which account please??.

While it doesn't help the Op's original question on how to identify RAF accounts. Your statement is only correct when they are not...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  69. Gyurika Godofwar liked Frogmancer's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

Any chance of adding AoC for live servers? I’m not sure I can think of a valid argument to keep old world raids open world, except...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:09 PM
  70. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread 50% off TBL vs Preorder.

Conversely, TBL is only $17. This still gives you two solid months before new expac drops, which you are getting anyway. Is it worth $8.50...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  71. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread 50% off TBL vs Preorder.

Also we should know a bit more (than we know now) Tuesday afternoon pacific time.

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  72. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gidono's post in the thread Community Petition: Bring Back Monkly Business.

I would be more than happy to host this site or set up a free host for them for a year if the owner of the site wants to contact me. I hate...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:06 PM
  73. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

To add to this discussion and some points are mentioned by MasterMagnus. There's a lot of information about Daybreak on the Planetside...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:35 PM
  74. Gyurika Godofwar liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

I will say that their social media presence is lacking imo. If nostalgia is their plan moving forward, seems like more could be done to...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  75. Gyurika Godofwar liked code-zero's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Revenge of the Othmir

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  76. Gyurika Godofwar liked Travestii's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Episode XXVI: The Tizmak Strike Back

77. Gyurika Godofwar liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

I think we could probably get 2 more xpacs out of this theme as we work to dial it in. "The Jacket-Weather Lands" "The...

78. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Velious: The Winds of Winter

79. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Velious Awakens

80. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Dain! It's Coldain outside to the Tormax! I have a real Yelinak for play on words...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:26 PM
  81. Gyurika Godofwar liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The Winter is Coming!

82. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Velious: Revenge of the Whitewalkers

83. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sheex's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The Frozen But Whole

84. Gyurika Godofwar liked Mithra's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The Frozen....Plains?

85. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cragzop's post in the thread Autogrant next expansion?.

Unless they change it, The Broken Mirror aas will be unlocked for autogrant for this next expansion. Currently autogrant works through The...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:19 PM
  86. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Then they need to be better updating us. Less then a month till the new progression server and it's radio silence. Want to focus on...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  87. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Posted on EQ2 forums: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/more-layoffs-at-daybreak.590799/ Best to those...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  88. Gyurika Godofwar liked Piznut's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

I wonder if they laid off the guy playing World of Warcraft in the background of their home page photo.

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  89. Gyurika Godofwar liked Greymantle's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Hmm not seen this come up, but since we are on 23 pages may have missed it. The cost of fading will become a % of your mana . For rangers...

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  90. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Now consider non level expansions. All that goes out the window.

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  91. Gyurika Godofwar liked Troutfest's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

If you think of this as a tax, then it would be like me buying a coke for a dollar and paying 10 cents as a tax. Then Bill Gates goes and...

Oct 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  92. Gyurika Godofwar liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

On Thin Ice

Oct 15, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  93. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Giants Gone Wild

94. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The Frozen Lands... or The Freezing Lands?

95. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

As much as I like and appreciate the folks who are keeping EQ alive, I do think there has been a lack of imagination from the folks who...

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  96. Gyurika Godofwar liked xmPradah's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'd like to know why the /pick change hasn't been explained or justified by a Dev? With what is being proposed, you should just allow...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  97. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ahlmean's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think /pick zone change will reduce some that just pick hop the same camp leaving one toon in each /pick to hold camp while their box...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  98. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

With regard to /pick Can we get it so that when you leave a mission, campfire in or zone in for the first time that it always puts you in...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  99. Gyurika Godofwar liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is a video game. Stop even thinking of things in terms of 'punishment'. Are the EQ devs your parents? They clearly intend for...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:32 PM
  100. Gyurika Godofwar liked qweasy's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That would help but if they're going to put in effort to fix the problem there's a much better solution. The real issue here is...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:32 PM
  101. Gyurika Godofwar liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Bot groups will just use warp hacks to get to their camps, so this fix won't affect them.

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  102. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If the whole group when they gathered were in the same pick it would be fine, but even just dropping an instance puts you in a different...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  103. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As a workaround, I've got a social macro that casts it, blocks it and unblocks it.

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:26 PM
  104. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jalelorf's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Of all the items you guys should be working on and you pick escape abilities for every class? These have been working just fine since the...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:26 PM
  105. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Since '15? No. How about since 2010. I've had balefire burst longer than you had fade at the time we received balefire. You're owed...

Oct 12, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  106. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Enhanced Minion inflation - Let's get this over with..

The numbers are somewhat irrelevant. From what I understand under the pet hood, different levels of enhanced minion summon different...

Oct 11, 2019
  107. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread Enhanced Minion inflation - Let's get this over with..

Perhaps if they were all condensed into one thread. We could serve cheese.

Oct 11, 2019
  108. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Enhanced Minion inflation - Let's get this over with..

I hate "lets get this over with" threads.

Oct 11, 2019
  109. Gyurika Godofwar liked yosco's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Devs, What problem is the change to /pick trying to fix? I ask becasue we’ve been speculating, but without knowing precisely why you’d...

Oct 11, 2019
  110. Gyurika Godofwar liked xmPradah's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Have I missed something, something MAJOR, that would necessitate this? There are far more legitimate reasons, used by legitimately...

Oct 11, 2019
  111. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Prepare for thrills and chills! Nights of the Dead 2019.

Posting an announcement for Nights of the Dead starting with "Prepare for thrills and chills" while we're all eagerly waiting for news...

Oct 10, 2019
  112. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

@Rayvorn I agree with much of what you're saying. But, EQ3 will never, ever, be a thing. And we the players have seen with our own eyes...

Oct 10, 2019
  113. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Can I have all 7 of your stuffs?

Oct 10, 2019
  114. Gyurika Godofwar liked Drakang's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Less spread the raid to multiple locations would be nice. But cutting down the DPS check required to beat events before the fail mechanic...

Oct 9, 2019
  115. Gyurika Godofwar liked Windance's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I am in a raiding guild on Bertox. The number of players on the server has been shrinking consistently for many years. Nearly every...

Oct 8, 2019
  116. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

Not a bad idea. The production values on that show are really good.

Oct 8, 2019
  117. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lianeb's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

My guess is announced via the Everquest show!!!

Oct 8, 2019
  118. Gyurika Godofwar liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Oct 8, 2019
  119. Gyurika Godofwar liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

@Ryino :D [IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  120. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  121. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  122. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

All fade abilities moved to max or release in UF, or level 85. Next TLP starts in HoT.....hmmmm

Oct 8, 2019
  123. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Why yes, yes it is.

Oct 8, 2019
  124. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  125. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  126. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Oct 8, 2019
  127. Gyurika Godofwar liked Allayna's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  128. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another exp bonus?.

It's entirely possible it doesn't...Scuse me, the community manager needs to go see why it didn't appear.

Oct 8, 2019
  129. Gyurika Godofwar liked Prathun's post in the thread Another exp bonus?.

If a bonus event activates and no one posts about it on social media, does it provide any actual bonuses? :p

Oct 8, 2019
  130. Gyurika Godofwar liked Travestii's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Impressed with the moderation of the proposed changes to the escape AA's, thank you devs for obviously taking the feedback on the topic...

Oct 8, 2019
  131. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lemerian's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is what happens when devs don't play the game.

Oct 8, 2019
  132. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There isn't enough popcorn on Norrath for the "discussion" about to occur on this topic.

Oct 8, 2019
  133. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Final Round of Fall Fun Bonuses 2019!.

Hail Norrathians, this year's final round of Fall Fun is here! From Yesterday, October 7, 2019 (The announcement is a little late, but...

Oct 8, 2019
  134. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Devs: Man, people really like these TLPs, why don't we make live servers more like these so they will be more popular! TLPs, the reason we...

Oct 4, 2019
  135. Gyurika Godofwar liked Solis's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I honestly don't know what era DBG is starting in their search for a fix on this. When server population supported 6 player groups and most...

Oct 4, 2019
  136. Gyurika Godofwar liked Alythea's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

As a long term Enchanter (17+ years), I'd just like to comment. The time change is a good idea, but the 20% requirement is a bit extreme...

Oct 4, 2019
  137. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fintank's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Could care less about these changes tbh, however something I don't understand is in regards to the Monks/Necromancers/SK's. All 3 of these...

Oct 4, 2019
  138. Gyurika Godofwar liked valiantSeven's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Four years of watching and this is what you decided needed adjusting? ...

Oct 4, 2019
  139. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ryino's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

This right here. Almost all the raids that require movement (Prince, Mearatas, Doomfire etc..) the pets get stuck on terrible pathing /...

Oct 4, 2019
  140. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Is it 20 % of current mana? So like if I have 10 mana left will it just take 2 ? Also , how about fixing harmonic arrow , it rarely...

Oct 4, 2019
  141. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

No, just please no! I'm sorry, I'm usually among the ones on the forums to give the Devs the benefit of the doubt but this time even my...

Oct 4, 2019
  142. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

20% ...heck even 10% is just not a realistic option. 2-5% Is the only real option. Simple example from someone who has played live and...

Oct 4, 2019
  143. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lupine546's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

As a warrior that often molos or pulls for my group i think a 20% endurance cost and 15 min reuse timer is ridiculous. I can see maybe a 5%...

Oct 1, 2019
  144. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Hardware.

I noticed huge gains in my current pc when I upgraded from a 4ish year old i7 to a new i7. Probably got more gains from my cpu upgrade than...

Oct 1, 2019
  145. Gyurika Godofwar liked kizant's post in the thread Hardware.

I run EQ windows at 1080p and it never uses more than 800 megs of memory and I have it set to most memory usage. You really don't need to...

Oct 1, 2019
  146. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Hardware.

Couple things here... When xferring EQ files to a new PC, delete the eqclient.ini file. That file was built for your old system. Let the...

Sep 30, 2019
  147. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Perhaps the upcoming expansion's pre-order bonus has already been decided. If it has not, could the pre-order bonus entice us like an...

Sep 30, 2019
  148. Gyurika Godofwar liked kizant's post in the thread Hardware.

How many clients are you running when boxing? What does task manager show for GPU activity? EQ is very CPU dependent but the GPU does take...

Sep 30, 2019
  149. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Hardware.

to a point. However eqgame.exe is still a 32-bit process. As such it can only address 4GB of ram per process. (at least on a 64bit OS)

Sep 30, 2019
  150. Gyurika Godofwar liked kizant's post in the thread Hardware.

AMD really isn't bad anymore but you do have to be careful. Those old 8 core processors weren't particularly great for EQ. If you were...

Sep 30, 2019
  151. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

While letting this topic escape to public scrutiny, a small group is meeting in the Daybreak super secret basement, err dungeon to consider...

Sep 30, 2019
  152. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cadira's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

This thread should have been titled "Bazaar scripts -- Let's get this over with" Don't let it happen again.

Sep 30, 2019
  153. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Just have fun with the script kiddies. It's easy to figure out the ones that have a trader and a buyer up all the time. There's three in...

Sep 30, 2019
  154. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sokki's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Dragon Mount for the Premium Edition 2nd mount!! We got a Wyvern mount from RoS and there are plenty of Sokokar mounts, it's time we...

Sep 30, 2019
  155. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derresh's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

Enron claimed increased revenue year after year also:p

Sep 30, 2019
  156. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

No, that's not what revenue is. You're thinking of profit, which would be the difference between revenues and costs. Decreasing...

Sep 30, 2019
  157. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

In fairness, TBL has 8 zones and 11 raids. GMM is a package, the mere fact they spent resources to implement the zone slants to the side of...

Sep 30, 2019
  158. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

So, for the second time, the Everquest Producer (Holly) has stated in an interview that revenue in EQ has been on the rise since 2015....

Sep 30, 2019
  159. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Terrible idea that seems to be terribly implemented. 2% is reasonable but 20% for other classes on top of the long cool downs and the other...

Sep 30, 2019
  160. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQholic's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Having the mana or endurance requirement attached to this is a terrible idea and will ultimately render this ability useless in most all...

Sep 30, 2019
  161. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

So if you don't have 20% mana/endurance, the ability simply won't work? That is terrible.

Sep 30, 2019
  162. Gyurika Godofwar liked kizant's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I never understood why Wizards had a fade in the first place tbh. So, I don't really mind. My only suggestion is to keep in mind that...

Sep 30, 2019
  163. Gyurika Godofwar liked Teylana's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

This plan of yours is so poorly thought out that I don't even know where to being. For starters, I have to say that the 20% mana/end for...

Sep 30, 2019
  164. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Will there be any update to Summon Companion with these changes? That ability was partially used to manage pet aggro, but it also was...

Sep 30, 2019
  165. Gyurika Godofwar liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

So, you removed Mages 100% fade to give us a 90% fade while also removing our second fade. Now you are giving us back the 100% fade, but...

Sep 30, 2019
  166. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread TBL purchase and promotion question.

Not really that weird. I am always a year behind or longer. Don't have a single character in my stable that is max level. I buy...

Sep 25, 2019
  167. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread TBL purchase and promotion question.

the next expansion will include all expansion, the promo is mainly for those who purchased the basic and want to upgrade to collectors.

Sep 25, 2019
  168. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cailen's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Can we stop with the "Lets get this over with" posts? LoL

Sep 25, 2019
  169. Gyurika Godofwar liked Laronk's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Well don't be OOR of the cleric, duh

Sep 25, 2019
  170. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

Yikes. If ever there was a post that exemplifies "individual experiences may vary", it's this.

Sep 25, 2019
  171. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sathayorn's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

I'm pretty sure the lag is unintentional and you're talking to human beings, treat them like such.

Sep 25, 2019
  172. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Havent the last few preorders been a rock garden and statues etc?

Sep 25, 2019
  173. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Thank you for Nerfing my Maine Coon Kerran ....

Whatcha need is a decoy keyboard [IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  174. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Think of the poor casuals. Just leave it be. Those folks that grind out to 110 in FM are better able to have reliable time management to...

Sep 25, 2019
  175. Gyurika Godofwar liked svann's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

All they need to do is make the xp in the new expac better than gmm and increase the xp needed to level.

Sep 25, 2019
  176. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Make it so I can sell back a no trade spell to the vendor... Stop doing this. Seriously. If a vendor sells it. They need to be able to buy...

Sep 25, 2019
  177. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread You have 2 months....

Honestly, House of Thule was a great expansion. I feel like we'd be convincing someone to not have a good time not playing that TLP.

Sep 25, 2019
  178. Gyurika Godofwar liked Laronk's post in the thread You have 2 months....

No convincing needed, if you think you're going to enjoy the new TLP server you should go and enjoy! I might make a character there...

Sep 25, 2019
  179. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread You have 2 months....

Or perhaps this: [IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  180. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread You have 2 months....

Yinla's secret identity is exposed!!! [IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  181. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fintank's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

I'm disappointed in you, Derka! Ninja Buffs should be replaced with ADPS, anyone who needs ranger buffs mid-event is already proven to be a...

Sep 25, 2019
  182. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  183. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  184. Gyurika Godofwar liked Brohg's post in the thread New Fall Bonus.

Those HAs can be completed with less cooldown now !

Sep 25, 2019
  185. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

And fix the hotbutton sizes when you copy a layout! It's been broken for how many years ?!?!

Sep 25, 2019
  186. Gyurika Godofwar liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Right now, on Emarr, one of the well-known botting guilds is running FIVE groups in Frontier Mountains as well as multiple groups in...

Sep 25, 2019
  187. Gyurika Godofwar liked Boze's post in the thread PoK Big Bank is a better AFK/MGB location than Guild Lobby. Prove me wrong..

While we're on it, I'm more amazed by the people who NEVER log out that are ALWAYS on in the buff piles. Like have you not shut down your...

Sep 25, 2019
  188. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

Speaking of; I'm still waiting for someone to post a parse backing up all the wild claims about this nerf/change. (to be fair, I might...

Sep 25, 2019
  189. Gyurika Godofwar liked WorriedinNorrath's post in the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

While they're at it they can rescind other gameplay changes that have made EQ bland and boring starting two or three years ago. This...

Sep 25, 2019
  190. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hothand's post in the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

As far as the issue of solving lag problems go this is a brilliant fix. Just keep the unwanted nerfs coming until you outrage everyone into...

Sep 25, 2019
  191. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rayvorn's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Hello Holly, I agree with Crowley. Please remove true box. This feature really hinders when the wife and I play together. Certain...

Sep 11, 2019
  192. Gyurika Godofwar liked Spellfire's post in the thread I can safely predict the new expansion will be junk at launch.

Feedback was given in Beta. It was mostly ignored.

Aug 30, 2019
  193. Gyurika Godofwar liked Beimeith's post in the thread So just to confirm are account transfers gone for good?.

It's "broken" the same way McDonalds' ice cream machines "break" every night when they don't want to serve it anymore.

Aug 30, 2019
  194. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread [DEV] Troll heritage crate.

It's kinda crazy to think there is only 1 truly evil race left after the Troll Heritage crate: Ogres. They've completed the Dark Elves and...

Aug 30, 2019
  195. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

please, I beg the devs no more stupid cactus P***s or condom hats...

Aug 30, 2019
  196. Gyurika Godofwar liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

More likely, illusion of a mount. You try to mount it and nothing happens, cause, you know, it is an illusion.

Aug 30, 2019
  197. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Excellent idea! Yes, classic snow bunny please (not Madness of Stomples model)! [IMG] Also, EQ2 Rabbit Mount: [IMG] (Not sure...

Aug 30, 2019
  198. Gyurika Godofwar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

This Velious remake #2.5/3.0 better include Shawl 4.0 with new updated procs that scale better to the values of the characters. HP/Mana...

Aug 30, 2019
  199. Gyurika Godofwar liked jeskola's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

Cool, they should do a new version of Eastern Wastes, Crystal Caverns, and Temple of Veeshan to go with it! Oh wait.. "Here we go...

Aug 30, 2019