Gyurika Godofwar's Recent Activity

1. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

*** Items *** - Removed mana, mana regeneration, and clairvoyance from Righteous Assaulter's Earring of Rallos Zek, Blooded Righteous...

Feb 5, 2020
  2. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

While I appreciate the effort if you make another run you absolutely have to include 2X to 6X. I am sure there are people that work at...

Feb 5, 2020
  3. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

We're incredibly excited to announce a limited run of EverQuest Anniversary t-shirts! There are 1000 so head quickly to the link!...

Feb 5, 2020
  4. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If the Tier 1 raids are tuned as they were in Beta, it seems that Daybreak has compensated for them being too easy by making everything...

Jan 8, 2020
  5. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  6. Gyurika Godofwar liked ezoz's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 8, 2020
  7. Gyurika Godofwar liked Pano's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  8. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  9. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  10. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  11. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  12. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Can't take credit, but too good to not share. [IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  13. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  14. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

gods yes.. even if we yell DEFT DANCE TANKING! Sadly some nights I really resemble this.. Not for bards at least.. certainly NOT...

Jan 8, 2020
  15. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jyve's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 8, 2020
  16. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] (thx raccoo) [IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  17. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

I need to pick up ground shiny's and set up a trader it seems.

Jan 8, 2020
  18. Gyurika Godofwar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Things that didn't make the list: "Forgotten Halls" "Queen Nok Nok's Tomb" Dains "The Experiment Begins" "Breaching the Barrier" I...

Jan 8, 2020
  19. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sheex's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Was waiting for a Stacy’s mom tribute video to glorious Ada and her mom’s fantastic task, but this will have to suffice for now.

Jan 8, 2020
  20. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  21. Gyurika Godofwar liked Eroa's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

url=https://imgflip.com/i/3l948m][img][/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 8, 2020
  22. Gyurika Godofwar liked Drogba's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

I'm disappointed that you left out Dains. You should've finished that list.

Jan 8, 2020
  23. Gyurika Godofwar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [img] [img]

Jan 8, 2020
  24. Gyurika Godofwar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] (EDIT: I was originally going to add more things in the top box, but I felt like too many people wouldn't get all the references...

Jan 8, 2020
  25. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  26. Gyurika Godofwar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [img] [img]

Jan 8, 2020
  27. Gyurika Godofwar liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 8, 2020
  28. Gyurika Godofwar liked gnomeboss's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2020
  29. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm trying not to be too negative but I believe I'm speaking for many fellow players that the following things missing from this patch...

Jan 8, 2020
  30. Gyurika Godofwar liked Repthor's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

what happened to the AA fixes Dzarn said he whould get to for the jan update what happened to the tradeskill quest Ngreth said was delyed...

Jan 8, 2020
  31. Gyurika Godofwar liked Moege's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

One broken item/skill/aa/quest/mission pet post I want to see this thread grow !

Jan 8, 2020
  32. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I can only presume that you must be trying to advance in the expansion with only your crew of lvl 85 heroic characters. Have you...

Jan 8, 2020
  33. Gyurika Godofwar liked AppleSplatter's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is hilarious! 1. Insane HP? Even with two healers in group these mobs die quickly. 2. ToV mobs are softies. They hit less hard...

Jan 8, 2020
  34. Gyurika Godofwar liked Krazzi's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

maybe they lost their list off all the broken AA, maybe we should list them all again

Jan 8, 2020
  35. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this an early April Fool's joke?

Jan 8, 2020
  36. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nothing interesting here... See you all next month, maybe.

Jan 8, 2020
  37. Gyurika Godofwar liked Morigaine's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Have to agree these patch notes are pretty disappointing. In the absence of bug fixes, it would be nice to at least get some updates from...

Jan 8, 2020
  38. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jalelorf's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Fixed an issue with Margidor spawning too frequently in the Eastern Wastes That's interesting because this is a named in Great Divide....

Jan 8, 2020
  39. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kianara's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I find this update to be ..... lacking.

Jan 8, 2020
  40. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this the extent of January's patch? Neither the Tradeskill quest nor Type 3 augments appear to be in here, both of which were...

Jan 8, 2020
  41. Gyurika Godofwar liked Riou's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

So pets are OP? :P

Dec 26, 2019
  42. Gyurika Godofwar liked Buri's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

My solid fellowship group didn't have any trouble with the new zones, even killed a few namers. However, we were all capped before it hit,...

Dec 26, 2019
  43. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

What are you talking about? Mobs in ToV have like 10m hp. They are not anymore difficult than TBL mobs. This is a level 111+...

Dec 26, 2019
  44. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sobmre's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

no that is Gates of discord way back

Dec 26, 2019
  45. Gyurika Godofwar liked Speckle's post in the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

No, housing isn't dead. It's very useful for storage, gathering, transportation and tradeskills along with being mandatory for trophies....

Dec 26, 2019
  46. Gyurika Godofwar liked Koryu's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

A list of suggestions after looking through my weapon trophies. 1HB: Spiked Hammer of Animated Lava -- Underfoot Group -- igneous meat...

Dec 26, 2019
  47. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xanathol's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

I'll never believe that DE Ranger actually lost to WE Beastlord - that's just unfathomable. Dwarf SK was such a headscratcher from the...

Dec 26, 2019
  48. Gyurika Godofwar liked Leigo's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

Would be easier to remove race req and keep the class req

Dec 26, 2019
  49. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

I am still stunned that Drizzt Do'Urden lost to Silvanus Moondrop with a Tree fetish. :( R.A. Salvatore came so close to finally having...

Dec 26, 2019
  50. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

; I have no idea how Wood Elf Beastlord overcame Gnome Beastlord in the head-to-head quarter-final bracket. I remember a few people...

Dec 26, 2019
  51. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vizier's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

I wonder, if they could make a new knight tank hybrid class for example: Dragonknight (Mage Warrior hybrid) Features: Summons self only...

Dec 26, 2019
  52. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

I am still not over losing the Gnome Beastlord several years ago. :( The winning Wood Elf Beastlord just feels weird with a treant...

Dec 26, 2019
  53. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread When can we expect some new race/class combos?.

Probably never. The amount of work they would have to do would consume far, far too many man-hours. its not as simple to just poof a new...

Dec 26, 2019
  54. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

I found tov to be very easy in the group game last night, so like everything else, experiences may vary..

Dec 26, 2019
  55. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lilura's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

With ToV we've gotten: * Massively overtuned mobs, with guildies reporting mobs north of 20m HP * A massive nerf of Sathir's Tomb exp *...

Dec 26, 2019
  56. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Sword of the Gathering Warsorrow Sekv, Blade of Glacial Fury / Coldrage Hateblade Heart of the Underfoot Hatchet Knife Lieutenant's...

Dec 26, 2019
  57. Gyurika Godofwar liked Alarya's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

All of the weapons from the Convorteum raid events!

Dec 26, 2019
  58. Gyurika Godofwar liked Wegluan's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

I love the Xorbb graphics from RoF Raids: :) 2HS- http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=108818 2HS-...

Dec 26, 2019
  59. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jennre's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Definitely this weapon https://cotf.eqresource.com/expacimages/itemgraphics/lieutenantsornamentalblade.jpg[IMG] Any classic, elegant...

Dec 26, 2019
  60. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Izuliard, Bastardsword of Fear Itself?

Dec 26, 2019
  61. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zekzerk's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

I see mixed emotions about ToV. I just want to let the Devs know that I, and literally every single person I know, think this is the...

Dec 26, 2019
  62. Gyurika Godofwar liked Warpeace's post in the thread Bad press.

What was Daybreak to respond to? It is an opinion piece, take it for what its worth or not worth.

Dec 26, 2019
  63. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bozyb's post in the thread Test Update 12/19/2019 - Discussions.

Look above. Someone posted the uncorrupted file, download it and stick it in your EQ folder. Worked for me and everyone else

Dec 24, 2019
  64. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

Christmas day bonus is the ability to buy a $200 hero forge set OR a loot crate. Thanks.

Dec 20, 2019
  65. Gyurika Godofwar liked Herf's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

To be fair, there may not be code support for this kind of thing, and changing the code base for a temporary event would take time to...

Dec 20, 2019
  66. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ranonman's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

No other crates like last year? I'm missing some big cats and birds!

Dec 20, 2019
  67. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

"Merry Christmas! We're running a sale."

Dec 20, 2019
  68. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobokin's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

If DBG wanted to make more money, they would stack the 30% like EQ2 does for a 40% sale on AA accounts and allow the 30% off on FTP. They...

Dec 20, 2019
  69. Gyurika Godofwar liked smash's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

i remember years ago, there were xp bonus all of december

Dec 20, 2019
  70. Gyurika Godofwar liked TheldranusAgnarr's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

Come on DBG - why would you not give us XP bonus? You did last year, and the year before.

Dec 20, 2019
  71. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

I already assumed no xp bonus due to a) us just having one with thanksgiving, and b) well.. ToV. I also assumed there would be no faction...

Dec 20, 2019
  72. Gyurika Godofwar liked Korzu111's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

I do want to chime in and say that my brother and I am disappointed by the lack of an EXP bonus.

Dec 20, 2019
  73. Gyurika Godofwar liked Herf's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

They apparently let the kiddies decide the Frostfell bonuses and announcements

Dec 20, 2019
  74. Gyurika Godofwar liked Herf's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

Just what does the "+50% rare drops" mean anyhow? Does that mean that if a rare spawns, there's a 50% chance of it dropping it's rare...

Dec 20, 2019
  75. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tanacious's post in the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

Psssst...... Could we maybe get bonus Exp from like the 25th until the 3rd too? Just a thought.

Dec 20, 2019
  76. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Test Update 12/19/2019 - Discussions.

If you are still having issues I will try to get a good copy and upload it to Google Drive assuming it will download for me once I get EQ...

Dec 20, 2019
  77. Gyurika Godofwar liked bortage's post in the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

I feel like the best way to do it is to bump up the level of heroic characters every time they slip below the minimum level required to...

Dec 4, 2019
  78. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Nah. time. It is time consuming, and controversial, to make "appropriate" characters at each level. I say "controversial" because...

Dec 4, 2019
  79. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tappin's post in the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

There is some article out there that suggest that another HC is in the works. My guess is the HC will either be 105 with TBM AAs or EoK AAs...

Dec 4, 2019
  80. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Honestly, xping a character from level 85 to 110 is not too difficult. There are a few strange hell levels such as level 109. This...

Dec 4, 2019
  81. Gyurika Godofwar liked Endaar's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Strange how the death of a guy you never met, and never really spoke directly to can affect you...but all of us here owe him a debt of...

Nov 21, 2019
  82. Gyurika Godofwar liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Putting up a monument in game would be pretty cool.

Nov 21, 2019
  83. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jaylin's post in the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

I believe araune is stinky is in the qeynos sewers The dev corpses in tacvi are all the devs/coders that were made into npcs from...

Nov 21, 2019
  84. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

How about a NPC that makes appearances throughout multiple areas. Welcome new players in the tutorial, makes appearances throughout the...

Nov 21, 2019
  85. Gyurika Godofwar liked Montag's post in the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

That's a really nice idea. I was just thinking someplace prominent where it would be seen all the time. Someone in another thread...

Nov 21, 2019
  86. Gyurika Godofwar liked Risiko's post in the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

I agree that there should be an in-game memorial to Brad "Aradune" McQuaid, but I feel like the Plane of Knowledge or any plane for that...

Nov 21, 2019
  87. Gyurika Godofwar liked Montag's post in the thread A grand statue of Aradune in the Plane of Knowledge..

He deserves to be remembered in Norrath, of all places.

Nov 21, 2019
  88. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad Changed my Life. Thank you for the Muffins and thousands of hours of fun. Aradune vs Innoruuk on the Tox Forest Bridge to end Beta...

Nov 21, 2019
  89. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune, I know you left the studio but I hope the Devs immortalize you in either Qeynos or Qeynos Hills.

Nov 21, 2019
  90. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For anyone else thinking about getting a new /beta toon, don't delete it. Buy a potion of amnesia from Old Man at Potranq stone,...

Nov 21, 2019
  91. Gyurika Godofwar liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad passed before being able to complete Pantheon..Sad indeed! I know he brought me much joy in what he created..I can never repay that :(

Nov 21, 2019
  92. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Very unexpected and a huge loss for the MMO community both past and present. As others have said we all owe Brad a huge...

Nov 19, 2019
  93. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vylense's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rest in Peace Brad. Next TLP server named Aradune or we riot.

Nov 19, 2019
  94. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gidono's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Brad, you were quite the visionary to help bring Everquest to life. You touched the hearts and souls of people all over the world and...

Nov 19, 2019
  95. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

From the EverQuest Teams, We are devastated to hear of the passing of Brad McQuaid and are eternally grateful for the EverQuest Universe...

Nov 19, 2019
  96. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

RIP Aradune, you brought us all together.

Nov 19, 2019
  97. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

I am deeply saddened, Brad will always be a part of my life thanks to EverQuest & the many memories it has given me & friends I met through...

Nov 19, 2019
  98. Gyurika Godofwar liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Rip. Arguably the greatest influencer in his mmo field. Lotta good memories spawned from his "vision."

Nov 19, 2019
  99. Gyurika Godofwar liked Relentless's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

Sad times: [IMG] Regardless of what you thought of him, he's one of the people responsible for this thing we are all playing together and...

Nov 19, 2019
  100. Gyurika Godofwar liked TelinDarkforest's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

His unexpected death was recently posted on the official Facebook page of Pantheon:Rise of the Fallen. “It is with deep regret and...

Nov 19, 2019
  101. Gyurika Godofwar liked bortage's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Weapon ornaments should be weapon-type-agnostic so I can slap a big ol' hammer costume on my sword and bash some skellingtons in the...

Nov 19, 2019
  102. Gyurika Godofwar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Forage having autoinventory as an option and autoskill as an option just like you can with melee skills. I, like many people, have bound a...

Nov 19, 2019
  103. Gyurika Godofwar liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

If I trade a bunch of items and one of them is Lore it would be nice if just the Lore item was dumped back to me and not everything in the...

Nov 19, 2019
  104. Gyurika Godofwar liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I think it would be nice if there were a guild hall option (or access level) to allow just anchor placement and not other stuff. With a...

Nov 19, 2019
  105. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add fishing and foraging into the advloot system so we can ignore rusty knives, waterlogged sandals, etc.

Nov 19, 2019
  106. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cakekizy's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Let us buy upgrade to old expansions for /claim rewards.

Nov 19, 2019
  107. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to see the minimum distance to shoot an arrow reduced a bit so there's more overlap with some of our other (ranger) abilities.

Nov 19, 2019
  108. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Best spot to power level a heroic character?.

if the lvl 110's are close to max or max aa's and can handle ST and kill fast then there is no reason not to go to ST .. even if the heroic...

Nov 19, 2019
  109. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Best spot to power level a heroic character?.

Things to try: . Share fellowship XP from your max level chars with your heroic chars to give them vitality. . Do a "double lessons"...

Nov 19, 2019
  110. Gyurika Godofwar liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Best spot to power level a heroic character?.

In that case I would suggest Howling Stones where all the 5 and 6s are on this map - there's plenty mobs in close proximity and I've...

Nov 19, 2019
  111. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

One set of that in ornament form please!!

Nov 19, 2019
  112. Gyurika Godofwar liked Arwyn-RoV's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

I'd love to get that model as an STL. I'd 3d print it and spring it on my high level D&D game group for tons of DMing fun.

Nov 19, 2019
  113. Gyurika Godofwar liked Absor's post in the thread Not A Bug Testing the Waters ROS Task.

If you are killing them before they have a chance to drink the diseased water, then they will never get diseased.

Nov 15, 2019
  114. Gyurika Godofwar liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rogue combat fury is only below like zerkers value Monk combat fury was knight/hybrid level (like 60% of Rogues value before this...

Nov 13, 2019
  115. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 11/12/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

November 12, 2019 _____________________ *** Spells *** - Corrected an issue where bards couldn't interrupt spells if they were not...

Nov 12, 2019
  116. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival.

Nice idea with the Revival Edition. Hope we see more of that. Not something I will ever get because I bought every expansion as they came...

Nov 11, 2019
  117. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derresh's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Nice job, thanks for the new desktop background.

Nov 7, 2019
  118. Gyurika Godofwar liked eqgamer's post in the thread Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival.

Bazu. Tank. Gelidran rog. Ikaav clr. Pyrilen wiz

Nov 7, 2019
  119. Gyurika Godofwar liked dubblestack's post in the thread Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival.

I don't post much, but, dbg, i didn't want to spend more money on this game this month. But now i will have to buy this on probably 3+...

Nov 7, 2019
  120. Gyurika Godofwar liked Numiko's post in the thread Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival.

Hope they expand this to other older collector editions, would love to pick up some of them that came out back when I was on one of my many...

Nov 7, 2019
  121. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tsolaes's post in the thread "Is Housing Dead?" a video commentary.

Is the Housing feature dead? It may be fun to get into it if you are new to it, but for those of us who have been designing plots since...

Nov 7, 2019
  122. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Dave's not here man! But in all seriousness great job dude and I hope some fire based models and dragon models are done by you and Tom...

Nov 7, 2019
  123. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Why does everyone keep wanting a 'new' EQ ? All these vaporware ideas do is suck money and resources out of the original. If all...

Nov 7, 2019
  124. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Dude, that looks awesome! Someone get this guy a differently colored username! Something badass, please. Thank you!

Nov 7, 2019
  125. Gyurika Godofwar liked Covic's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Hey thanks for the praise. I make everything using current software, its an all new model and animation set up. No special ice shader or...

Nov 7, 2019
  126. Gyurika Godofwar liked niente's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Artist Highlight – Dave “Covic” Brown (May 2010) New RZ was Animated by Tom Tobey - Artist Highlight – Tom Tobey (March 2010)

Nov 7, 2019
  127. Gyurika Godofwar liked Axxius's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Right, the base model is RZ from PoP. That's why I mentioned improvement. The textures are far more advanced than the basic black armor...

Nov 7, 2019
  128. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

It's a very cool model. I love the TBL genie models too, I imagine Dave did them. I did like that the original AoW was this mythical...

Nov 7, 2019
  129. Gyurika Godofwar liked Axxius's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

I had to wait for a beta dev raid to find out who was responsible for this improvement to the RZ model: [IMG] Apparently, it's 'our...

Nov 7, 2019
  130. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fooba's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Anybody else read Fading's posts in the Fading Everquest Show voice?

Nov 5, 2019
  131. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vizier's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Well, it seems like it would be worth developing. This technology would scale backwards to all the old content AND to all the new...

Nov 5, 2019
  132. Gyurika Godofwar liked Laronk's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Oh i was just kidding, the early 2000's was a different time storage was more expensive and backups were less robust.

Nov 4, 2019
  133. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Familiar to Metamorph possible?.

I hope any mass change does not affect 'The Jade Tiger' familiar bonus (classic North Freeport teleport). [IMG] Edit: As well as...

Nov 4, 2019
  134. Gyurika Godofwar liked Mouldy Shroom's post in the thread Familiar to Metamorph possible?.

With all the familiars available to non-pet classes, it's a little unfair (not to mention costing you sales, DBG :p) that pet classes can't...

Nov 4, 2019
  135. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

I will talk to the dev team and see what info I can come back with.

Nov 4, 2019
  136. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread how to start up again?.

Download the client and play together. That's all really. I think for all that other stuff you are going to get exactly what you...

Nov 4, 2019
  137. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread HF Keyring.

The HF keyring, in its current form, is the antithesis of all previous keyrings. It has no real benefit. Barring them making it work like...

Nov 4, 2019
  138. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread HF Keyring.

They should make a placeable mannequin that takes on the look of the HF set when a complete set is put in it and combined or something....

Nov 4, 2019
  139. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread HF Keyring.

Very little information is available with regard to the new expansion, we haven't seen any lore yet nor have they announced any features....

Nov 4, 2019
  140. Gyurika Godofwar liked RPoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

It's stupid but i am a stooge [img]

Nov 4, 2019
  141. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Nov 4, 2019
  142. Gyurika Godofwar liked yosco's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

I would second (or, since I think others have asked for official DBG input on this, third, fourth, or maybe fifth) these questions....

Nov 4, 2019
  143. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread Multi Character Inventory Manager - New EQResource Software!.

Where does this MCIM look for the output files ? I have hotkeys for /outputfile that place the files in their own subfolder but it appears...

Nov 4, 2019
  144. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread Multi Character Inventory Manager - New EQResource Software!.

The EQ Resource MCIM is clearly far more polished and full of features than my EQIR. You guys seem to have done a great deal of work on...

Nov 4, 2019
  145. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rorce's post in the thread Multi Character Inventory Manager - New EQResource Software!.

I wanted to let you guys know that today we release a project we've been working on for about a year (it's taken the back burner many...

Nov 4, 2019
  146. Gyurika Godofwar liked halagren's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Dzarn i truly respect you taking the time to respond to the hate in this thread. I would like to say though that the necro dot revamp is...

Oct 29, 2019
  147. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

First, thanks Dzarn and to all the other developers for all the hard work you've put into making EQ an amazing game that provides...

Oct 29, 2019
  148. Gyurika Godofwar liked Coas's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Upsetti spaghetti, I like that! I'm not sure that explains really how I feel, though. Disappointed is more fitting. I've played...

Oct 29, 2019
  149. Gyurika Godofwar liked Laronk's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

It's not pointless you can go wreck old content, in some content stuff dies if it even looks at me the wrong way. We just keep getting...

Oct 29, 2019
  150. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Dzarn said, "'Optimal game balance' is a hard mark to hit but I'm comfortable asserting that if new content was not more difficult than old...

Oct 29, 2019
  151. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dzarn's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

You are correct in the fact that answering those questions is not your job. The reason I posed the questions was to try and get a better...

Oct 29, 2019
  152. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

1) Take a max focus/aa necro with all rank 3 spells, equip epic 2) Hotkey all the damage focus aa type modifiers that affect aa 3) Test in...

Oct 29, 2019
  153. Gyurika Godofwar liked enclee's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

It’s been 3-4 years of DoT revamp discussion, any reasonable person would expect results by that time frame. Especially, considering it’s...

Oct 29, 2019
  154. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dzarn's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

To clarify, it is your opinion that power increases, such as total immunity to a particular effect, should be relevant in an environment...

Oct 29, 2019
  155. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dzarn's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

This is an interesting case of perception framing the scenario. The statement that 'nerfs regularly coincide with the end of an expansion...

Oct 28, 2019
  156. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Magician "... of Many" line..

The pre-VoA of many line is definitely broken. It was updated during EoK to have one growing line of damage where each line is mutually...

Oct 28, 2019
  157. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

I think you will like Torment of Velious. all zones are open, no progression, nothing locked. Free for all , in all zones, and (a nod to...

Oct 28, 2019
  158. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fian's post in the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

Obviously you have never tried to pet tank trial of 3. There is anti pet code on the mini bosses there, the pet can't hold aggro. It...

Oct 28, 2019
  159. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

I agree that TBL was over powered. Overpowered for me? No. But overpowered for the general grouping population yes. The non raid...

Oct 28, 2019
  160. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

On the other hand I log on every day and play about 5-8 hours without a group but I do see your point that more solo content would be...

Oct 28, 2019
  161. Gyurika Godofwar liked Pikollo's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Making all items sell for at least 1c so they are easier to get rid of. Remove unused tradeskill tagged items. Or remove the tradeskill...

Oct 28, 2019
  162. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

The regularity in which nerfs come at the end of an expansion when there was no real need to other than to make the new content more...

Oct 28, 2019
  163. Gyurika Godofwar liked Coas's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

I would say it is very safe to say that no devs play the necro class, otherwise necro/sk being left out of the dot revamp would've been...

Oct 28, 2019
  164. Gyurika Godofwar liked Laronk's post in the thread How often do you log on, not find a group, and then log off?.

Here's how to be successful grouping in EQ Make friends Turn on lfg and looking for more as soon as you log on, in the looking for more...

Oct 28, 2019
  165. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread [Suggestion] Claim items.

Personally I'd love to see the completely pointless paintings we get made into something useful by adding teleport clicks to them all.

Oct 28, 2019
  166. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread [Suggestion] Claim items.

and now B4 you say what items .. I'll list a few for ya gate clickies to Expansions : Brother island parrot whistle = Heirloom = 1 hour...

Oct 28, 2019
  167. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dahaman's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 10/16/2019.

There is an issue with Vet Rewards and cooldowns. I ran into this the first time the day after patch. A couple vet rewards (can't recall...

Oct 28, 2019
  168. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

Nailed it! Very well written and covered most of the issues with Quarm and Brekt and all the TLPs and the failure of the last attempt...

Oct 27, 2019
  169. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

Brekt had potential when the plan was to keep doing new events on Quarm and continually dumping more characters onto Brekt when they ran...

Oct 27, 2019
  170. Gyurika Godofwar liked johnnie's post in the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

I refuse to play on a true box server, i love boxing, i am against botting,due to the fact that these server would have a lot of instances...

Oct 27, 2019
  171. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

I believe Daybreak honestly thought Brekt had the possibility of thriving (new FV ruleset server) and not just be considered a...

Oct 27, 2019
  172. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

Yes and they may have allowed free transfers to Brekt. If people did not commit to Brekt (continue their chars), I doubt people will...

Oct 27, 2019
  173. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread DBG Issue Tracker down or gone ?.

If so, then I hope that Daybreak brings over all the bug reports and feature requests from the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker. Some...

Oct 27, 2019
  174. Gyurika Godofwar liked Greymantle's post in the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

What irritates me is in the early days, when an expansion came out. You recieved a box with a CD and literature. Sometimes a bonus item...

Oct 25, 2019
  175. Gyurika Godofwar liked LDEffectsMe's post in the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

In Episode 7 of The EverQuest Show Holly Longdale says (to paraphrase) that there are now just as many Progression players as Live...

Oct 25, 2019
  176. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

I guess if DB wants me to focus more on a Main character and group more I should cancel my 6 other gold accounts and not order anymore...

Oct 25, 2019
  177. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Not everyone has access to the beta forums, but this is important information for all raiders. Scroll passed if you're not interested.

Oct 25, 2019
  178. Gyurika Godofwar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

You mean like how it's annoying trying to slog through the TLP crap to read the relevant live crap, yeah.

Oct 25, 2019
  179. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vizier's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

Hey DBG I like this change but you could actually please EVERYONE here and have best of both worlds: 1. Keep the flagless time lock...

Oct 25, 2019
  180. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

A $250 premium purchase where it's one of the only truly unique things about the package, is certainly not a gift.

Oct 25, 2019
  181. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

1 standard edition for beta. (No point in buying more standard for boxes with no pre-order bonus). I'll wait for the 50% off upgrade for...

Oct 25, 2019
  182. Gyurika Godofwar liked sauron3030's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Standard edition, no real value for me in the others.

Oct 25, 2019
  183. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tarvas's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Standard edition for the main account and maybe up to five more as time goes on. The Friends and Family package was just too much for me....

Oct 25, 2019
  184. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lidwen's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

I play 6 accounts, I considered buying FNF but they fluffed it up so much and provided No benefits for Boxers or for Friends and family No...

Oct 25, 2019
  185. Gyurika Godofwar liked Axxius's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

I have 3 accounts. Usually at this time of the year I want to buy Collector's Edition (sometime even Premium) for my main account and...

Oct 25, 2019
  186. Gyurika Godofwar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

One collector to ensure I have the guild hall port item. And 8 or 9 standard editions. May hold off a while on getting that 9th standard...

Oct 25, 2019
  187. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

#ThatsWhatCothIsFor I already said it once... I'm going to run up those ramps one time... Set a campfire... Campfire in a mage or...

Oct 25, 2019
  188. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

I think you meant to say: Without a doubt, boxers are keeping this game alive. Whether or not people are willing to recognize...

Oct 25, 2019
  189. Gyurika Godofwar liked Metanis's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

6 standard because I box and those fancy mounts and illusions don't make my characters "play" any better. Sure would be nice if DBG would...

Oct 25, 2019
  190. Gyurika Godofwar liked kookoo's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

5 accounts , * cheapest one * can't afford more .

Oct 25, 2019
  191. Gyurika Godofwar liked SaffronYellowLotus's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Package deals are supposed to be a deal. Not here. If it was $150 for F&F it would be a deal and I would buy 1 or 2 at least. $250? I don't...

Oct 25, 2019
  192. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

In before someone says don't sweat the "fluff" or "bonus." I agree with the OP. It's quite disappointing to see the shift from 999 claim...

Oct 25, 2019
  193. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Expansion pre-order.

they have a digital painting :P .. take a screen pic of painting then go have it printed on an old style map cloth then hang it on a...

Oct 25, 2019
  194. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ceffener's post in the thread Expansion pre-order.

Haha actually have it framed and hanging on my wall.

Oct 25, 2019