Gyurika Godofwar's Recent Activity

1. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Plane of War is a good zone.

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:34 AM
  2. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Worst zone psychologically is Kithicor Forest. Worst zone design is (new) Freeport.

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  3. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Thanks man. ;) Original EQ cloth map [IMG] Collection of keychains and figurines (painted for DND usage) [IMG] Old game boxes +...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  4. Gyurika Godofwar liked MarcusD's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

I think that is a great Idea and I don't see why they wouldn't. The songs are already up for free listens on youtube so I don't think...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  5. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

"Silence! I keel you!" I'm so using that next raid night to mess with you :):p

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  6. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Mine looks great! =P [IMG]

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  7. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sikkun's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Personally I’d go with take pre orders then round up to have some additional stock. Vinyl fans are used to stupid long delays...new...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  8. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sikkun's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Both of which are an arbitrary limitation. There is no shortage of t-shirts, they can order way more than 1k and pirate press will...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  9. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

I don't think most people would consider news in the launcher to be an in-game announcement. The launcher does list the articles found...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  10. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

I personally would love to see Overseer stats, progression and agents move with characters when you transfer. I have a few characters I...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:43 PM
  11. Gyurika Godofwar liked Koveras's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

The other thing should also be worth adding for Overseer are Special/Seasonal Quests that should only happen like once a month...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  12. Gyurika Godofwar liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

This times a million.

13. Gyurika Godofwar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

If we are doing Top 10 wants for Overseer: 1. Make the level of a task scale and increase in reward beyond just the EXP / Currency aspect...

14. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

That is where you are wrong Overseer is broken, loosing quests, wrong amount of agents displayed, agents not being recovered when...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  15. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

If you mean Maximum Capacity for the 12th anniversary that will get you the Whirligig Flyer Control Device which is described as " very...

16. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

They also sold Blue Clockwork ornaments for $200. Someone nicknamed the ornaments: "The Versace Suit." It has never returned. I think...

17. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I didn’t think of it in those terms because I’m still a somewhat casual player, but I kind of see your perspective on how those rarer...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:39 PM
  18. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tevik's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

Can we take a minute to appreciate the restless Tormax and Velketor models in this, and that we haven't seen them in game yet?

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:38 PM
  19. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

Saryrn is rezzing Jaled'dar. And we BETTER be getting Othmir w/ fez as a new global illusion.

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  20. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

It's not hate, it's exasperation at the 4th or 5th post now. They don't generally release much info at all until a few days before...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  21. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

Not sure why you're making things up. ToV was announced on October 16th last year.

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  22. Gyurika Godofwar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Rain in PoK?.

I got those too bad it only rains for a brief time though. but you can start or better yet if its raining can stop the weather. i did...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:34 PM
  23. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Rain in PoK?.

No, the Guild Lobby is not inside.

24. Gyurika Godofwar liked Celephane's post in the thread Rain in PoK?.

No, it isn't. Enter the lobby and look up, you are still in an outdoor zone.

25. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread Rain in PoK?.

Upstairs neighbors toilet keeps overflowing. Sad really.

26. Gyurika Godofwar liked Drencrom's post in the thread Rain in PoK?.

It does rain in the Plane of Knowledge. But none of us have ever been there. The place you're thinking of is actually the city of New...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:33 PM
  27. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon! From Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT...

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  28. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lots of meats's post in the thread Tbl mission and raid loot.

Is it possible to talk someone into doubling the loot on the missions and raids? Some missions I have opened the chest to only find one...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  29. Gyurika Godofwar liked niente's post in the thread Unlimited no more.

This is just a display bug - your solo tasks won't be lost after the time limit. It's been fixed for the next patch.

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  30. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Yeah the early expacs with collects seem to have some logic, TBL on the other hand tried to put them in the most difficult to reach...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  31. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fullwin's post in the thread 1st target in extended target window..

At one point I was able to set things up so I can get any of the first ten targets on my Extended Target Window by hitting Ctrl and...

32. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread 1st target in extended target window..

Put it on a hotbar and keybind to that slot

33. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tatanka's post in the thread 1st target in extended target window..

/xtar 1

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  34. Gyurika Godofwar liked Szilent's post in the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

Damage shields are all excluded from absorption as permanent AAs because they're not always desirable. That's your numbers 1 & 3 & 5 & 8....

35. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dropfast's post in the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

We are long overdue for another round of clicky buffs being made into permeant AA's! Also more buff slots but the clicky buffs made into...

36. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Who misses the OT Goons?.

my fear has always been spiders .. they freak me out even in game , however in game I get my revenge . In reality they strike fear and...

Sep 18, 2020 at 7:31 AM
  37. Gyurika Godofwar liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread Mac / Parallels.

I had thought crossplay was a thing now since Final Fantasy 11 came out on the PC/PS2 and other MMORPGs would follow suite, although...

Sep 17, 2020
  38. Gyurika Godofwar liked Strumph's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

I third this! It'd be so nice to be able to TB this before raids instead of having to go group by group. And heaven forbid if you do it...

Sep 17, 2020
  39. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

You always could transfer from a TLP to any live server (including FV), you just can't transfer off FV. And Brekt not longer exists. I...

Sep 17, 2020
  40. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread Mac / Parallels.

There used to be a mac server but they shut it down. It was not cross platform like WoW is. Mac could only play with Mac. I do wish...

Sep 17, 2020
  41. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread Mac / Parallels.

You can bootcamp, but parallels is bannable because it is a virtual machine. They can detect VM use and will just ban you. I bootcamp my...

Sep 17, 2020
  42. Gyurika Godofwar liked Thewiz's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

Or they are mentioning that because of FV and Brekt. But man oh man I hope there will be a TLP FV-type server.

Sep 17, 2020
  43. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ootax's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

I'd like to try a free trade sever, the krono farm on one would be off the charts. But it looks like they put that on there because you can...

Sep 17, 2020
  44. Gyurika Godofwar liked Machen's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

Did you guys catch this from the server transfer announcement? No reason to include the bolded part if one's not in the works: ***...

Sep 17, 2020
  45. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

No, the thread was removed on purpose... unless it was mysteriously lost, like those shared bank items.

Sep 17, 2020
  46. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

I don't know if the thread has been deleted on purpose, but if that's the case, it's just ridiculous. The thread wasn't even rude nor...

Sep 17, 2020
  47. Gyurika Godofwar liked Febb's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

I read over bug threads on a daily basis here on the forums. I'm seeing a trend with EQ developers where things just aren't being tested....

Sep 17, 2020
  48. Gyurika Godofwar liked Lurikeen's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Perhaps DBG has change control set up. It doesn't seem likely. It also doesn't appear they have a good test bed that mirrors the live...

Sep 17, 2020
  49. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fuelforfire's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

The real thing that would be nice to see is a formal commitment and/or a job posting for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) leader that has the...

Sep 17, 2020
  50. Gyurika Godofwar liked SunDrake's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Now servers aren't up AND I want Five Guys Fries. :(

Sep 17, 2020
  51. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

And the *FUN* fact : since they announced these measures to try to solve the issues and improve the quality of service ... it has been...

Sep 17, 2020
  52. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

In before the lock. [media] PS - I feel ya man, it's just clear and obvious that employees of DBG/DPG/whatever don't want to hear...

Sep 17, 2020
  53. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nightbane's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Dear Daybreak/Dark Paw, I have a sincere question, but I believe it may end up sounding rhetorical. So, I will just speak as if I don't get...

Sep 17, 2020
  54. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Can't Get Past Server Select - Disconnects After The 2 Bars Load.

I've tried a few accounts and it is definitely not specific to one account. I haven't made any other changes since before the patch and...

Sep 17, 2020
  55. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

We have an Auspice rotation but having to rebuff melee classes when they die one at a time is a pain. There are enough Rangers doing...

Sep 17, 2020
  56. Gyurika Godofwar liked Roughleaf's post in the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

Apparently the saved information is from my alt account, not like I care what name it displays. Like it or not, EQ is a commercial...

Sep 17, 2020
  57. Gyurika Godofwar liked bigpapa's post in the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

overseer give the best agents available it seem to get the best % for tasks, = no more checking 20 + agents to try to get the best % as...

Sep 17, 2020
  58. Gyurika Godofwar liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread You need to get better at that warning thing DPG.

I announced it in general chat, on Ragefire, because I saw Dreamweaver's comment in Discord. Our server (and several others at least) got...

Sep 17, 2020
  59. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

Seriously , "[ALERT] In a few moments you'll be seeing a 15 min. shutdown warning to bring servers down. This is a for a hotfix to...

Sep 17, 2020
  60. Gyurika Godofwar liked Annastasya's post in the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

Everquest Launcher! Y U NO LAUNCH>?

Sep 17, 2020
  61. Gyurika Godofwar liked Qelil's post in the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

Patch day, patch day never changes.

Sep 17, 2020
  62. Gyurika Godofwar liked Shiv's post in the thread Up/Down/All Around But What's for Sale?.

I honestly thought this was a roast-post about the servers being up down up down.

Sep 17, 2020
  63. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can't Get Past Server Select - Disconnects After The 2 Bars Load.

Extremely frustrating. My patcher would not even patch. Restarted my computer and it finally went thru the updating files bar and connect...

Sep 17, 2020
  64. Gyurika Godofwar posted a new thread.

Can't Get Past Server Select - Disconnects After The 2 Bars Load

This morning I tried to get on after waiting out the server issues yesterday. So I ran the launchpad to get in today and tried to log in....

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 17, 2020
  65. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ninelder's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All the other posts are some TLP vs TLP server-transfer-rage-a-thon. You couldn't possibly have been confused by another post, just numb...

Sep 17, 2020
  66. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread What was that? $12.99 mo sub?.

its 10 bucks a month if you buy a whole year ... or free if you use kronos from in game pp purchase..

Sep 17, 2020
  67. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

Servers will be back ... [IMG] I got the memo from a reliable source, EQHamsters know their stuff :p But next time, don't give them...

Sep 16, 2020
  68. Gyurika Godofwar liked Spencer Kane's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate DPG on another sterling effort toward managing a patch day. Staggering ineptitude...

Sep 16, 2020
  69. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

I thought he meant like.... up, early tomorrow, or so. Because over-promise and under-deliver is the theme song of the current state of EQ.

Sep 16, 2020
  70. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gxdunk's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

Well this didn't age well.

Sep 16, 2020
  71. Gyurika Godofwar liked Herf's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  72. Gyurika Godofwar liked Captain Video's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

First rule of EverQuest: The watched named never spawns. Oh wait... that's the second rule of EQ. The first rule is, you can never have too...

Sep 16, 2020
  73. Gyurika Godofwar liked code-zero's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

To even have asked the question is to have disturbed the karmic balance that might have allowed the servers to be up earlier than...

Sep 16, 2020
  74. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

There's always a chance, however remote & unlikely, going from past history there is a far greater chance the patch will be extended at...

Sep 16, 2020
  75. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

I second this! So damn annoying and then when people die mid raid and want it again expecting you to stop what you're doing and buff...

Sep 16, 2020
  76. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raytheon's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2...

Sep 16, 2020
  77. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Just saw this one in the patch notes { DEV clarification needed }.

Most of them showed "Unlimited". But they weren't really unlimited, they were 24 hours. Now that's fixed. As for the OP saying it...

Sep 16, 2020
  78. Gyurika Godofwar liked smash's post in the thread Just saw this one in the patch notes { DEV clarification needed }.

Basically tasks that has information about unlimited time was fake, they always folded when 24 hours had gone. Now it comes with true...

Sep 16, 2020
  79. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: September 16, 2020.

September 16, 2020 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Made many improvements to the Overseer system to make it simpler to...

Sep 16, 2020
  80. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread EQ has lost another friend.

a zone will never happen , however I feel like it has been mentioned above/before an item that can be purchased via marketplace like a...

Sep 16, 2020
  81. Gyurika Godofwar liked RandyLahey's post in the thread EQ has lost another friend.

I'm sad to report that Aashna on Xegony has passed away. She was an amazing person and will be missed dearly. I was friends with her for...

Sep 16, 2020
  82. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  83. Gyurika Godofwar liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I'm on my third fellowship, I don't need any more encouragement.

Sep 16, 2020
  84. Gyurika Godofwar liked Celephane's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/diamond-efreeti-boots-focus.269975/#post-3961648 Ngreth ~ How many clues to the...

Sep 16, 2020
  85. Gyurika Godofwar liked Razorfall's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Thanks! It's super helpful for finishing up collections :)

Sep 16, 2020
  86. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Just added the Collection Ground Spawns pack 2-25-2020 Happy shiny hunting!

Sep 16, 2020
  87. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Soon, mid/end of next week.

Sep 16, 2020
  88. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Considering that I no longer look at my Paypal 20 times a day and people need to hunt me down to get the layer 2-3 pack I will release...

Sep 16, 2020
  89. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Good's Maps got updated with the Torment of Velious. This only includes the base layer, layer 1 and some of the layer 2. The full layers...

Sep 16, 2020
  90. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread i think dreamweaver should sing us a song in discord.

Hurtful Skuz... gawd.

Sep 16, 2020
  91. Gyurika Godofwar liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Another bonus reward type.

They could toss it in as one of the Overseer reward options, much like Merc AA XP. Might be something to actually entice people to use...

Sep 16, 2020
  92. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zaray's post in the thread Another bonus reward type.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  93. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Another bonus reward type.

Adding them later in the the expansion would be a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Sep 16, 2020
  94. Gyurika Godofwar liked Astral64's post in the thread Another bonus reward type.

[IMG] Just like all those other bonuses, huh?

Sep 16, 2020
  95. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Luck Stat.

My favorite luck message: Riposte Strikethrough Lucky Critical Assassinate

Sep 16, 2020
  96. Gyurika Godofwar liked Diptera's post in the thread Tomorrows Chat Maintenance Question.

What time zone are you IN down there? GMT+3months?! ;)

Sep 16, 2020
  97. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

It goes down at 6 AM Pacific Time, which is 8 AM Central Time (for me). It is now 9:20 AM Central Time, so the servers have been down...

Sep 16, 2020
  98. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ninelder's post in the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

They need a Nurse outfit ornament too, complete with sponge and wooden spoon. For a similar use!

Sep 16, 2020
  99. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

One of the gals in our guild uses the yardstick ornament. She says it is to crack the knuckles of anyone that gets out of line.

Sep 16, 2020
  100. Gyurika Godofwar liked Leigo's post in the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Two in my city. To go orders only.

Sep 16, 2020
  101. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are we fixing QT as promised last patch? Asking for a friend...

Sep 16, 2020
  102. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tiane's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So you still haven't finished fixing HA scaling as per...

Sep 16, 2020
  103. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Original thread was moved to the resolved forum so cannot be bumped, I created a new one & referenced back to it though -...

Sep 16, 2020
  104. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not all spells were fixed either the named are still doing more spell damage than they should.

Sep 16, 2020
  105. Gyurika Godofwar liked Febb's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Someone should probably bump the bug thread for this so we can get some attention on it again.

Sep 16, 2020
  106. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You're absolutely right, after doing some catch up through what I had skipped in CoTF & TDS hitting TBM HA was a rough experience even...

Sep 16, 2020
  107. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now they just need to make Overseer go with you when you transfer from one server to another. Spending a bunch of money on it then not...

Sep 11, 2020
  108. Gyurika Godofwar liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is an amazingly helpful patch for overseer and really takes the OMG level of effort to match up the agents. HUGE thank you.

Sep 11, 2020
  109. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cicelee's post in the thread I have a question....

The future of EQ for new players are TLP servers, unless you know people on Live who can get you up to speed. One debate topic- quite a...

Sep 11, 2020
  110. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

The issue we had is: Events run by the event system set ALL of the bonuses when they make changes. So If it's giving EXP bonus, it sets...

Sep 10, 2020
  111. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread EQ Next!.

I'm going to guess from your dislike of the art style, and comment, that you never played Everquest:Landmark. My point was not 'go...

Sep 10, 2020
  112. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I also can't promise where I place this. So don't stock up too much? It may be marketplace, it may be overseer merchant, it may be...

Sep 10, 2020
  113. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Yeah. Currently, I am totally swamped. I may be able to assign it to an apprentice we have, but I can;t promise that yet.

Sep 10, 2020
  114. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You know what, let's all calm down and agree: -We're disappointed with the ToV expansion bundles -We're disappointed that we didn't get...

Sep 10, 2020
  115. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It should go live with the monthly game update which shows on the in game calendar in local time: EQ Button Alerts Event Calendar...

Sep 10, 2020
  116. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Enclee is very correct in that someone behind the scenes is probably looking at how much the "whales" are spending and figuring out...

Sep 10, 2020
  117. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can't delete this post but disregard. Was given incorrect info and should have checked myself before posting. My apologies.

Sep 9, 2020
  118. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dibab's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Is there a reason its only being considered to extend this? there was a substantial amount of time lost because of an error on the part of...

Sep 9, 2020
  119. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is /testcopy not working AGAIN? We just had a 3 week wait from the lame housing bug and now we're going to have to wait another week? I was...

Sep 9, 2020
  120. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

ok well I weighed the benefits of purchasing the F&F with all access discount upgrade from standard and 25% off sale it cost me $145 bucks...

Sep 8, 2020
  121. Gyurika Godofwar liked ZenMaster's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I just bought the Basic Edition to Premium Edition upgrade for $72 mainly for the Guise of the Restless Coldain. I have also collected...

Sep 8, 2020
  122. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

September 8, 2020 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Shared tasks will now accurately display a max duration of 24...

Sep 8, 2020
  123. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It's just the same event and same modifiers turned back on, so that shouldn't be the case. Could you PM where?

Sep 8, 2020
  124. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Currently I believe it is supposed to turn off at the original time since the original event was just turned back on. If there ends...

Sep 8, 2020
  125. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Double XP is back on.

Sep 8, 2020
  126. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

People that don't work the corporate world sometimes don't understand how things work. There could be "Monday" morning 9AM staff...

Sep 8, 2020
  127. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

I'm looking into the XP bonus turning off everyone.

Sep 8, 2020
  128. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xarek's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It seems like even the smallest things are getting screwed up these days. Really frustrating, but at this point I am honestly not surprised.

Sep 8, 2020
  129. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

I might legit cancel a date night because of these posts...

Sep 8, 2020
  130. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Tips_and_Guides#Experience_modifiers If anyone has any corrections for this, please let me know, or...

Sep 8, 2020
  131. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It also didn't say "midnight" originally and people told me that would help make it more clear. So...ymmv.

Sep 8, 2020
  132. Gyurika Godofwar liked Religious's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Double Experience for all servers starts Friday, September 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM PDT (Midnight) and ends Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:00...

Sep 8, 2020
  133. Gyurika Godofwar liked Geko's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

they should extend it to 9/9/2020 @ 11pm PDT. Tonight is now over due to a database time zone error.

Sep 8, 2020
  134. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ganolean's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

The posts and calendar says this goes all day today but it does not show double exp anymore accumulating.....

Sep 8, 2020
  135. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

The sale on the previous expansion ends on October 20th. Odds are decent of an announcement on or about the 21st of October. On the other...

Sep 7, 2020
  136. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

No, we don't normally hear something by now. Last year the only thing we heard was a level increase was coming. The expansion news...

Sep 7, 2020
  137. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread EQ Next!.

Yeah, Cartoon characters, using a pickaxe, building and breaking structures, bunny hopping while using ranged weapons. It could never...

Sep 7, 2020
  138. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread EQ Next!.

To back up. Hardly anyone here is passionate about, believes in, or is confident in Pantheon. The game’s development has been missed...

Sep 7, 2020
  139. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread EQ Next!.

I wish people would quit trying to suck the life, players and money out of EQ into "the next great thing"! If all the resources wasted by...

Sep 7, 2020
  140. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobokin's post in the thread EQ Next!.

EQ Next looked like it was going to be a bad cartoon version of EQ. Pantheon looks to be a lot like EQ2. AND they make gnomes look...

Sep 7, 2020
  141. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread EQ Next!.

What? LOL

Sep 7, 2020
  142. Gyurika Godofwar liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread EQ Next!.

This is the Star Citizen of MMOs.

Sep 7, 2020
  143. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jumbur's post in the thread EQ Next!.

Funny you should mention Doom, because that game turns out to have more staying power than you other examples! :) Mostly thanks to a...

Sep 7, 2020
  144. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Only 25%?.

When you see a sale on a pair of jeans, that's 40% off... and the next month it's only 25% off... do you pitch a fit then too? Sales...

Sep 7, 2020
  145. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Only 25%?.

The sale was not "nerfed". This is a new sale. The sale started at 25% and is still 25%.

Sep 7, 2020
  146. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Only 25%?.

And you do it SO well.

Sep 7, 2020
  147. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Only 25%?.

But mathematically there's not much reason to complain if you're really just concerned about the content. The 25% only really...

Sep 7, 2020
  148. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Only 25%?.

In your case, if you just care about the content then you shouldn't be buying 50% off annually at the end of an expansions run. It...

Sep 7, 2020
  149. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Only 25%?.

You also get another 10% off at checkout when you're an all access account. I have never upgraded an expansion before, but going from...

Sep 7, 2020
  150. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sokki's post in the thread Only 25%?.

It's always been like that, the discount is 25% off the normal upgrade price. Basic Expansion is 35, the collectors is 90. so the...

Sep 7, 2020
  151. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

You need to use the direct link to the image inside an img tag. What you have there is the imgur post, which has the image embedded...

Sep 7, 2020
  152. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

As long as they're flagged as rare (/con as rare creature) and are on an encounter table (have placeholders / alternate spawns), they...

Sep 7, 2020
  153. Gyurika Godofwar liked Azurefrost's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

Rare spawns mean anything that has a placeholder and doesn't apply to things that always spawn. Example: Hadden doesn't have a place...

Sep 7, 2020
  154. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses! From Tuesday,...

Sep 7, 2020
  155. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sandra's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

Meow!

Sep 7, 2020
  156. Gyurika Godofwar liked Allayna's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

[IMG] I do appreciate that your public answer was nicer than your private one. But please consider the following information about...

Sep 7, 2020
  157. Gyurika Godofwar liked Froglok's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

I would need to: Somehow wrangle up an accomplished raid force. Or somehow manage to sneak in on GMM raid and still be allowed to...

Sep 7, 2020
  158. Gyurika Godofwar liked Riou's post in the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

it enables man in the middle attacks and sniffers on you

Sep 7, 2020
  159. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

As we're a couple of filthy non-raiders and casual players, we still have a lot of things to do on ToV, and even TBL for some alts, so...

Sep 7, 2020
  160. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

I’m not falling for it either. Some people have gotten tired of the old content and want something new, some people like the older stuff....

Sep 7, 2020
  161. Gyurika Godofwar liked Riou's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Only Art seems to have been possibly impacted, the rests workflow seems to be suggested to be similar or better (according to their...

Sep 7, 2020
  162. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fian's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I have a suspicion that Darkpaw won't be in a position to release a new expansion by Christmas. Besides the server farm move, they...

Sep 7, 2020
  163. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Daybreak had granted free Heroic Characters for All Access members this year. Daybreak employees also pay mortgages and bring food to...

Sep 7, 2020
  164. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

It's a free market. If you have such a negative outlook of EQ over a single discount, it may be time to go elsewhere. This year's...

Sep 7, 2020
  165. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You're clearly a marketing genius! You should apply for the position when it comes up.

Sep 7, 2020
  166. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Obviously, for charity for skinflint forum warriors!

Sep 7, 2020
  167. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

It's a money grab? What the hell do you think they're in business for?

Sep 7, 2020
  168. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

Marketplace during anniversary: 2016: https://www.everquest.com/news/17-days-bonus-xp-17th-anniversary 2018:...

Sep 7, 2020
  169. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

[IMG] I think I'll bet a copper or two on Daffy :p

Sep 7, 2020
  170. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tadenea's post in the thread Overseer Art?.

I miss LoN soo many good artworks

Sep 7, 2020
  171. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nadisia's post in the thread Overseer Art?.

If you want a free software, you can still use with a DDS plugin. What the heck ?!?! The forum is filtering the G.I.M.P word :D

Sep 7, 2020
  172. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Overseer Art?.

DDS images is a popular file-format for storing direct3d-textures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DirectDraw_Surface

Sep 7, 2020
  173. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ostinato's post in the thread Overseer Art?.

I really like some of the artwork for the Agents in Overseer, but the pics are somewhat small. Is there a way to see or download larger,...

Sep 7, 2020
  174. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

Being able to sort by flags such as no trade, attunable, lore, prestige would be useful.

Sep 7, 2020
  175. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tatanka's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

It's really not that hard.... Vendor trash is that which exists for NO other purpose than to be sold to a vendor.

Sep 7, 2020
  176. Gyurika Godofwar liked Drakah's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

With the new expansion in the works, think we can have this implemented for that? Really would like to auto-sort bags.

Sep 7, 2020
  177. Gyurika Godofwar liked Annastasya's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

Do not ruin my subgame of Sortquest (tm).

Sep 7, 2020
  178. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

We also still don't have a game recognizable definition of "Vendor Trash" It could be anything that doesn't have the quest or tradeskill...

Sep 7, 2020
  179. Gyurika Godofwar liked Drakah's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

I know in EQ2 we have the ability to automatically sort a bag(s) by either Item Type, Alpha, etc.but I really miss this ability in...

Sep 7, 2020
  180. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Only 25%?.

Corrected that for you, as the kids say.

Sep 7, 2020
  181. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Only 25%?.

I could get behind this idea.. I don't need ANOTHER heroic .. take that out and the F&F edition like Kermit says and give us our 50%...

Sep 7, 2020
  182. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Labor Day XP event?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/labor-day-weekend-bonus.269991/#post-3961369 t's time for Labor Day weekend in the...

Sep 7, 2020
  183. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread EQ Next!.

I'm still completely floored that anyone, no matter how much disposable income they have would give a company a grand to have...

Sep 4, 2020
  184. Gyurika Godofwar liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread EQ Next!.

Okay, let’s get real this project just isn’t going to be what anyone wanted and it’s more likely to become vaporware. Timeline recap:...

Sep 4, 2020
  185. Gyurika Godofwar liked Leigo's post in the thread EQ Next!.

I got you [media]

Sep 4, 2020
  186. Gyurika Godofwar liked Andarriel's post in the thread EQ Next!.

To me. EQ > Eq next & Pantheon. I'll be playing eq til they servers go down. Andarriel

Sep 4, 2020
  187. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

I think this will hurt DPG . as I will not be buying it unless they fix their mistake :P they've always been 50% off .. if they changed...

Sep 4, 2020
  188. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobokin's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

Not if they try to sell them at $79.99 like the last one. DBG has shown that they don't know how to maximize assets, and that is one...

Sep 4, 2020
  189. Gyurika Godofwar liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  190. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  191. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  192. Gyurika Godofwar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  193. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

I am halfway to a full group of helpers. Copper, Tuna and Logan.[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  194. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Here is my EQ helper, my one-eyed cat Sassy: [IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  195. Gyurika Godofwar liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Unlock past "purchaseables" along with the zones.

For example, in Underfoot eventually you unlock all the zones once XYZ expansion releases, but the vendors that sell currency stuff are...

Sep 4, 2020
  196. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Well, that would be flat out incorrect. https://www.everquest.com/news/late-summer-producers-letter-2019 Aug 21, 2019 for those...

Sep 4, 2020
  197. Gyurika Godofwar liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

I agree - they'd be stupid to pull something like that. Unfortunately, that also means we get to deal with the 25% off rather than...

Sep 4, 2020