Gyurika Godofwar's Recent Activity

1. Gyurika Godofwar liked Szilent's post in the thread Zerker and Hdex.

For Szilent, who uses a trophy set with less hDex (several 5s instead of 20s, to gain AC & HP), and 26 tribute dex instead of 52 (again,...

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  2. Gyurika Godofwar liked Szilent's post in the thread Zerker and Hdex.

Seafarer's - Gorowyn - Velium Fortified Drinks are +54/+56/+58 to all stats, respectively.

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:11 PM
  3. Gyurika Godofwar liked Szilent's post in the thread H Dex or H Str for rogues?.

hStr adds 1 point to each melee hit for each 10 points you accumulate. It also raises Atk via its increase to Str cap; that's 1:1. hDex...

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:07 PM
  4. Gyurika Godofwar liked Szilent's post in the thread Zerker and Hdex.

As a berserker, if you have all the bells & whistles adding to your stats (Hero's Resolution AA, +250ish dex from 8 trophies, +50ish dex...

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:07 PM
  5. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Where to go for the next decade....

You and a few others have always been the greatest and most vocal users of Player Studio items. And well, I couldn't agree with you...

Feb 24, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  6. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Hero's Forge Key Ring.

"I must've been confused, so many years ago, I thought I used to trade the robes around. But yes, I actually bought those on a number of...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  7. Gyurika Godofwar liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I am perfectly fine with EQ team dismissing pantheon as competition.

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  8. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Where to go for the next decade....

On a side note I want to take the time to thank you, IceSy, Paul and the other Player Studio artists. I would also like to say that I...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:13 PM
  9. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Where to go for the next decade....

Actually by your logic the devs should be accommodating me. I, as only one Player Studio Artist, have made the company more money than...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:11 PM
  10. Gyurika Godofwar liked Triconix's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

This cannot be stated enough. The toxic zerg & krono bots will not last past POP because most everything becomes instanced. They cannot...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:09 PM
  11. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

stick around past PoP & most of those will have departed for the next TLP cesspool.

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:09 PM
  12. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fred_Bear's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Hey everyone. Just tossing in my 2 copper. Some background. I played Live server from 2001 to 2006. Raided PoP, Gates, Anguish, Demi,...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:08 PM
  13. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Where to go for the next decade....

EverQuest is built upon a game design format known as "Vertical Progression" Everything is built for an audience to play through at...

Feb 24, 2021 at 1:07 PM
  14. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ishbu's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I just want an event server. The player base feels burned out on the classic era starts cookie cutter option right now and needs a break...

Feb 24, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  15. Gyurika Godofwar liked Machen's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

The biggest problem with Miragul was truebox. Well, that and it was released in direct competition to Phinigel and Selos. Players...

16. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Well we aren't planning on stopping them, but if you're expecting news "soon". We aren't going to be sharing soon.

17. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I think a TSS start would be a great option with the 1-75 levelling path it has, but I think the biggest "success barrier" for Miragul...

Feb 24, 2021 at 12:48 PM
  18. Gyurika Godofwar liked Triconix's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

There are 10 expansions between GOD and where Miragul placed characters. I don't get how saying content past GOD is fantastic is...

Feb 24, 2021 at 12:42 PM
  19. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

I am a Ngreth Fan, I may not like all of his decisions but generally he has been willing to help the TLP players a lot, when he hasn't it...

Feb 24, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  20. Gyurika Godofwar liked Deux's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

Ngreth that is a great beard you have my friend. Bearded ogres should be a thing!

21. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Meet the devs: NGreth.

I just looked at the news and announcements part of the forum and didn't see anything, but found out via EQTC that there's a new thing EQ...

22. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

Me and my friend (who I introduced to EQ) found out that two of the guys in our guild lived about 20 minutes away from us in the panhandle...

Feb 24, 2021 at 11:51 AM
  23. Gyurika Godofwar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Fan faire?.

I doubt there would realistically be anything before 2022 at the earliest.

Feb 24, 2021 at 11:48 AM
  24. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Someone has a broken sarcasm detector, that someone is you :P

Feb 24, 2021 at 8:46 AM
  25. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

Not to seem rude or disrespectful in any way but that ship has sailed. Getting worked up on here about it is just a waste of your time and...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:22 PM
  26. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

1.Devs are currently keeping one code base between all live and TLP servers. 2.They are understaffed with a huge mountain of "Tech Debt"...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:21 PM
  27. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

You win Forum Quest today! Bless you for saying it. I just didn't have the heart any longer.

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:21 PM
  28. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I heard the reason JChan has gone radio silent for almost a year is because she's unlinking BST and BER from their respective xpacs. Also...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:16 PM
  29. Gyurika Godofwar liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

If you want to talk about the OP there are a few things running through my head. First, frankly, I never see devs outside of the Beta...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  30. Gyurika Godofwar liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

I've been reading all these posts and I do mean all of them, that includes the novels being written. It seems to me there are two main root...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:48 PM
  31. Gyurika Godofwar liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

This brings to attention that resources actually spent on the very few players on Zek are not driving customer satisfaction, nor sales...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  32. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

EverQuest has 82,000 Monthly Active Users, of that something like 68,000 are subscribers So Zek's 80 players, while actually a sizeable...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:26 PM
  33. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

trying not to further derail the confessions thread.. Mine: Before leaving the game when HoT started, I had met roughly 22 EQ Players in...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:21 PM
  34. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gnomie's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I was 16 years old and Broke my leg playing EQ. It was back in original Velious; and I had finally gotten the Stormfeather camp. Was...

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:13 PM
  35. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I have a fear of heights.. and.. screamed in RL the first time I fell off of the invisible bridge in The Deep.

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:11 PM
  36. Gyurika Godofwar liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

PVP server would be interesting in a game with a balanced PVP system. EQ is not that. If I have this all wrong, please enlighten me.

Feb 23, 2021 at 5:07 PM
  37. Gyurika Godofwar liked Mazame's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

The issue with Zek is the fact that it is VERY toxic. I transfer a toon over to Zek to get my pop flagging done. It was nice being able...

Feb 23, 2021 at 1:24 PM
  38. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

necroing 3 year old threads is also against the rules.

Feb 23, 2021 at 1:23 PM
  39. Gyurika Godofwar liked Koggar.Bertoxxulous's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Hopefully not for years. They need to let the current TLPs mature and stop splitting the population already. It's just not sustainable.

Feb 23, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  40. Gyurika Godofwar liked Donroy's post in the thread @devs, for the love of Agnarr....

Keeping it simple. I propose a couple of little QoL improvements to my favorite server that have already been mentioned at some point or...

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:36 AM
  41. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jumbur's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

We already have stat-food and stat-drinks... [IMG] :p

Feb 22, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  42. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Ancestral Artefact: This item is something that has been passed down through generations of your ancestors, a seemingly useless trinket...

43. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Add More Gear Slots.

Gonna repeat my request for a Codpeice slot, and Heros Forge items to go with it.

44. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zinth's post in the thread Confession Corner.

I admit to having printed out maps and spell lists so I could check them off as I bought em... that was back when we got spells every 4ths...

Feb 22, 2021 at 12:58 PM
  45. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

Would an Oracle that can see the future have the right skill set? Because I know the answer. It's both. Or to be more accurate,...

Feb 22, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  46. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

Isn't there, like, 3 of you that post on these forums that are from Zek? And all you guys do is argue with each other about who cheats...

Feb 22, 2021 at 12:49 PM
  47. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sokon's post in the thread Player suggestion: Character copy to Zek.

I have posted a new idea, one that would help the Zek server. I support any idea that supports the pvp system in the game and enables it to...

Feb 22, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  48. Gyurika Godofwar liked Febb's post in the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

A remaster of Diablo 2. Take my money now! I'll pay for Diablo 4 as well. Good for Holly, glad her and Prathun are with a big company...

Feb 22, 2021 at 10:24 AM
  49. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

Shocking, a company would go from making money to exploring other ways to make more money. At least in comparison to some companies.

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:37 AM
  50. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jontrann's post in the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

Not really. I understand why people hate it but its a catch up mechanic for people who want to play the newest content which is...

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:37 AM
  51. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

Agnarr is an era server and you can now transfer off it to other TLPs. Everyone now and then someone will suggest a 2nd era but there...

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  52. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Is it time for a Raid Design Team?.

EQ has one team, EQ development is mostly linear. Each year new raids & new group progression is released. If you want new TLP content...

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  53. Gyurika Godofwar liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Is it time for a Raid Design Team?.

No, they need to add more group content and missions. It’s a more efficient use of their resources. Throwing more dev time at raids isn’t...

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:10 AM
  54. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

Zek has almost no toons. I have an idea I'd like to propose to increase the fun factor and bring people back to zek. Some feedback...

Feb 22, 2021 at 9:08 AM
  55. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread It's a weekend sale!.

[IMG] Time to celebrate this multi-holiday weekend with 15% off marketplace purchases! Have a lovely Lunar New Year, Valentine's Day,...

Feb 12, 2021
  56. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I second Kizant's concern here. I easily run 45 percent proc rate damage on Zlandicar. And usually over 40 percent on all the other...

Feb 12, 2021
  57. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread FV Trained - Not sure where to put.

This story details a bit about the origins of EQ. You will have to scroll down a bit to find a mention of Verant....

Feb 10, 2021
  58. Gyurika Godofwar liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

So we're getting " an Overseer Agent Pack" ? A whole 3 common agents? I'm pretty sure anyone on live who's actively used Overseer...

Feb 10, 2021
  59. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

Hello All, In the Test and Live patch this month we’re running a script to delete all Overseer Active Quests. We know this is a fairly...

Feb 10, 2021
  60. Gyurika Godofwar liked Discord's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

That's the complete opposite of a poopsock.

Feb 8, 2021
  61. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Paragraphs are your friend, but you pretty much outlined the TLP release cycle from the perspective of the forum activity.

Feb 8, 2021
  62. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bard2019's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

The first mention of it each year usually comes with the February Producer's letter, followed by a few weeks of endless amounts of posts by...

Feb 8, 2021
  63. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tankkin's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

They need another good event server. Give ppl on live something to actually do

Feb 8, 2021
  64. Gyurika Godofwar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Veil of Alaris Collector's Edition Items.

$80 for 2 terrible bags, a few paintings, one merc skin and a couple awful mounts? Uh, yeah, no thanks. If they want to raise money, why...

Feb 8, 2021
  65. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

oh get over it .. I paid for it as well and its not the greatest illusion or pet illusion it only lasts for 30min and 2hour CD .. If...

Feb 8, 2021
  66. Gyurika Godofwar liked Froglok's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

Maybe they can add them to the specialty vendor in PoK (using Commemorative Coins). And rather than create a new item, maybe bring back...

Feb 8, 2021
  67. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dropfast's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

This please! Almost everyone likes illusions. The last 4+ years are garbage. Have never nor will I ever use them. A shower cap? A cactus...

Feb 8, 2021
  68. Gyurika Godofwar liked Waluigi's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

I would love to see the Pyrilen and Gelidran illusions finally go on sale in the marketplace. I’ve never gotten one from the card packs...

Feb 8, 2021
  69. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

I liked the log in illusion grants we received for the EoK/RoS expansions (i.e. Visage of the Queen Velazul, Visage of the Slain Sarnak)....

Feb 8, 2021
  70. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sokki's post in the thread Can we get a new Illusion for Anniv pls.

I still have hope for the Original Spectre model!! I was disappointed when I got the Efreeti Death Visage and saw it used the new spectre...

Feb 8, 2021
  71. Gyurika Godofwar liked Flatchy's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Being able to give good weapons to low level mobs in Neriak forest and watch the Newbs scratch their heads!

Feb 8, 2021
  72. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Witnessing a beam PL in plane of shadows during RoF. Also experiencing an entire economy overhaul when server transferring gets opened to...

Feb 8, 2021
  73. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

Qsnoopyjr, The Real Deal

Feb 8, 2021
  74. Gyurika Godofwar liked Randomscrub's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  75. Gyurika Godofwar liked Randomscrub's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  76. Gyurika Godofwar liked Leigo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  77. Gyurika Godofwar liked Mitsune's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] I am once again asking for a quest for the Mighty Mittens of the Bern.

Feb 8, 2021
  78. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  79. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dexxeaa's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  80. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Sancus posts in a nutshell... Sancus: [IMG] Everyone else: [IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  81. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  82. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

You knew this thread would get a rez today. [IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  83. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 8, 2021
  84. Gyurika Godofwar liked Derka's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  85. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zanarnar's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

obligatory has anybody here seen my corpse? [media]

Feb 8, 2021
  86. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jondalar's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

[media]

Feb 8, 2021
  87. Gyurika Godofwar liked WarpedJester's post in the thread you call yours self a veteran but....

SKATER GNOME! Just to kick of this thread. i wanted to share a fun and (in its time) iconic entity in the EQ community. While i do not...

Feb 8, 2021
  88. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread EQ needs /enable-tell-to-text.

Huh? They barely even use their own Facebook page. I don't think they have any social media or out of game integration with anything...

Feb 8, 2021
  89. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread EQ needs /enable-tell-to-text.

lol i could just see your at work or out with friends and you get a few alerts .. friends or coworkers like whats that .. you respond...

Feb 8, 2021
  90. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread new mount.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2021
  91. Gyurika Godofwar liked demoria7's post in the thread Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?.

Thanks for the replies. Daybreak may decide to make more money by putting the older ones in the marketplace one day... I can't be the only...

Feb 2, 2021
  92. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamiam's post in the thread Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?.

DBG is missing out on a ton of money .. they could put the clickie ports in marketplace and make a killing for 10 bucks each .. all the...

Feb 2, 2021
  93. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Item for the DB Store.

First of all, I am not sure where this should be posted and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place. Would like to have in the DB store a...

Feb 2, 2021
  94. Gyurika Godofwar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Guess we can’t play EQ on the weekend anymore....

I logged onto FV and my traders werent kicked so im happy! Although the other day they were. To bad i cant have it so i get a email when my...

Jan 30, 2021
  95. Gyurika Godofwar replied to the thread Robe Graphics.

Even ornaments that look like those would be ok with me. For most of us who have played forever the $12 for Hero's Forge isn't that bad...

Jan 29, 2021
  96. Gyurika Godofwar liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Robe Graphics.

Yes! Bring back the graphics from the Oracle Robe, Shining Metallic Robe, Robe of the Kedge, and whatnot. Most people who would buy or...

Jan 29, 2021
  97. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

Hopefully the rules stay exactly the same for Selo's with only 2 changes. Its moved to a Sub/F2P model and Truebox is removed. That way we...

Jan 28, 2021
  98. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

I must have died. It's my ghost.

Jan 28, 2021
  99. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kolani's post in the thread Group synergy aka did we goof?.

Every thread. No one:... Absolutely no one:... Mages: ADD A MAGE.

Jan 28, 2021
  100. Gyurika Godofwar liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

I think that at the time they were too powerful (80-105). Just like how the Apprentice Mercs at the lower levels are more than powerful...

Jan 26, 2021
  101. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yeah logging in doesn't have anything to do with the forums themselves it's the authentication like logging into the patcher. I...

Jan 26, 2021
  102. Gyurika Godofwar liked CatsPaws's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

No, not anything DW did. Started for me the during the patch on Wed and happens almost every time. Usually the second or third try will...

Jan 26, 2021
  103. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yeah, I've put that on my list. The major issue is there are a bunch of overlapping and contradicting permissions from over the years...

Jan 26, 2021
  104. Gyurika Godofwar liked Qelil's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Now that I think about it a little more, I favor the autogrant idea to cover the many times we do get to play with others and so the merc...

Jan 26, 2021
  105. Gyurika Godofwar liked CazRaX's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

I was multiboxing (3 accounts) with an E8300, 4 GB of RAM and a GT6600 GPU for years, long after they were no longer mid tier hardware....

Jan 26, 2021
  106. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Exactly. Mercs are the worst. And that's good. Any better and people would burn through content like they had a full group. Grouping...

Jan 26, 2021
  107. Gyurika Godofwar liked Truesh0t's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

The unfair advantage of being able to buy a pentium 2 with voodoo 3 card

Jan 26, 2021
  108. Gyurika Godofwar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Technically Master mercenaries were a part of the original plan with three ranks: Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master. Master mercs were...

Jan 26, 2021
  109. Gyurika Godofwar liked Metanis's post in the thread Lots of Potential Issues....

DBG would make a good MBA dissertation on doing all the wrong things at all the wrong times. They could have 3x the subscribers right...

Jan 26, 2021
  110. Gyurika Godofwar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

DING You have earned a trophy. Set my birthday to today, logged out for more than few seconds. And voila! But I suggest you don't set...

Jan 22, 2021
  111. Gyurika Godofwar has a new avatar.

Jan 22, 2021
  112. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

The perception of the wizard class is that they are being over shadowed by other classes in the burst DPS mode, which is where wizards...

Jan 22, 2021
  113. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

I don't want to spam wall a reply to Fin's post. We're a Ranged class. We should be able to use the skill that triggers our synergy AA...

Jan 22, 2021
  114. Gyurika Godofwar liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For our group - T3 CoV geared all velium threaded. SK/cleric/enchanter/Wizard/Mage/wizard and sometimes ranger. Difficulty is Zland...

Jan 21, 2021
  115. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Test server went down due to Infrastructure changes, not a patch. It will get most of the fixes that did happen between test patch and...

Jan 20, 2021
  116. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: January 20, 2021.

January 20, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Made changes to many items that have unlimited charges and instant-cast spells...

Jan 20, 2021
  117. Gyurika Godofwar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, January 20th @ 6:00 AM.

Ops is looking into the most recent crashes. Your world may not have crashed but will be locked in the interim.

Jan 20, 2021
  118. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tryal Anderror's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

Yeah I deleted one Yeah I just deleted a toon a couple days ago, it makes you say ok like 3 times and type in the name of the toon, its a...

Jan 20, 2021
  119. Gyurika Godofwar liked Warpeace's post in the thread Please give us the ability to 'res' our deleted characters..

That accident took some effort.

Jan 20, 2021
  120. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cadman's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When was the last time that happened? ;)

Jan 19, 2021
  121. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

I don't know if "small" but here's a few things that annoy me about bards: We are limited by being designed around songs having short...

Jan 19, 2021
  122. Gyurika Godofwar liked Aimss's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I've read mentions of Discordians coming back. This would be an excellent opportunity to revisit "The Void" and wrap up old story lines...

Jan 19, 2021
  123. Gyurika Godofwar liked Duder's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The unexplored/undiscovered moon of Drinal. Also, I know it's an unlikely fantasy but a Norrath where the rules that define it's world and...

Jan 19, 2021
  124. Gyurika Godofwar liked ZenMaster's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Other fairly obscure but interesting storylines and characters: Sphinxes (Rathe Mountains, Plane of Sky, Plane of Mischief, and Jewel of...

Jan 19, 2021
  125. Gyurika Godofwar liked Ginormus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Call me crazy, but I'd love to see things happen in Erud's Crossing, and Ocean of Tears.

Jan 19, 2021
  126. Gyurika Godofwar liked ZenMaster's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

An honorable mention are the shipwrecked gnomes of Iceclad. I wrote up this thread (linked below) in the hopes that a mission may be...

Jan 19, 2021
  127. Gyurika Godofwar liked ZenMaster's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

It would be nice to see an expansion that draws a bit from ancient (real world) history. I believe some of the devs stated that they...

Jan 19, 2021
  128. Gyurika Godofwar liked Rajaah's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I've got ideas for six expacs at this point, feel free to use any of it: -Kerafyrm, the Sleeper. He's probably the biggest bad in EQ, was...

Jan 19, 2021
  129. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

It's impossible to properly parse out class DPS. One of our mages had a sustained 700k DPS and ranked #1 on a 20 minute event. This mage...

Jan 19, 2021
  130. Gyurika Godofwar liked Smokezz's post in the thread I want my name back.

The last merge of Povar though... that was a long long time ago. This post is ridiculous. :)

Jan 19, 2021
  131. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread I want my name back.

Level 14? :rolleyes: Gimme a break. Make a new name & move on.

Jan 19, 2021
  132. Gyurika Godofwar liked Flatchy's post in the thread DO NOT DESTROY!.

Well I finally linked my forage button to another button so I forage constantly. Only took 19 years. Now I found a new problem because of...

Jan 18, 2021
  133. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vaft_Gnome's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

notes - 1. i just saw a shark above the water, well above the ice, in cobalt scar. (could care less, i like flying sharks) 2. if you reset...

Jan 18, 2021
  134. Gyurika Godofwar liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just downed Aary. How? We ignored all mechanics and burned. Just tank the two orbs + bosses. That is the only way we have been able to...

Jan 18, 2021
  135. Gyurika Godofwar liked Wikichant's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Just FYI, the patch caused guilds and houses to be rolled back 2-3 weeks. Some of my guildies lost whole houses worth of stuff. Myself, I...

Jan 18, 2021
  136. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

With the December 10th hotfix, some roamers that came to the entrance in the Aaryonar mission were removed: Not sure if some roamers were...

Jan 18, 2021
  137. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kobra's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

When it comes to an EQ 3 no news is good news in my opinion. I have zero interest in seeing another EQ game that will just cannabilize...

Jan 15, 2021
  138. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tucoh's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

An app that extends Overseer would be interesting.

Jan 15, 2021
  139. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

I don't think it was the fault of the developers per say, more the management above them calling the shots on what the money EQ was...

Jan 15, 2021
  140. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nennius's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

I found this image of the OP and his buddy getting ready to chat about it. Looks like they're serious. [IMG]

Jan 15, 2021
  141. Gyurika Godofwar liked Angahran's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Honestly, if all the different EQ developers had spent time working on EQ instead of trying to come up with the "next great thing(tm)" EQ...

Jan 15, 2021
  142. Gyurika Godofwar liked Gherig's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Pretty sure he refers to it as "The Manifesto" and its kept buried in a lead lined box in his Mom's backyard. So it might take a few...

Jan 15, 2021
  143. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

A new EverQuest game (after development on EQNext was scrapped) is almost certainly not in the works right now, but it might happen in the...

Jan 15, 2021
  144. Gyurika Godofwar liked JWedg's post in the thread Two Requests.

I think you are thinking of the vouchers used to purchase things in the bazaar. I'm not aware of any vouchers used for parcels...

Jan 15, 2021
  145. Gyurika Godofwar liked JWedg's post in the thread Two Requests.

It's great that there are Special AAs which produce clockworks for banking, tribute, aument distillers, and supplies. The only thing...

Jan 15, 2021
  146. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

[media] Greetings Norrathians, this is Goodurden from Realm of Insanity on Xegony coming in with my first, yes I did say my first,...

Jan 15, 2021
  147. Gyurika Godofwar liked Yinla's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Hero%27s_Special_AAs take you up to TBL Heroic achieves

Jan 15, 2021
  148. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jumbur's post in the thread High Value Achievements/Quests from old content?.

There are some caster Augs from CotF with specialize mods on them, like: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=94659 (there is one for...

Jan 15, 2021
  149. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The end of the discord storyline on Norrath (and by association Lanys and FV excluding COTF+) was an explosion of magic in Nektulos forest...

Jan 15, 2021
  150. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Jan 15, 2021
  151. Gyurika Godofwar liked Thewiz's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Bring the legend of Burnt Woods to life.

Jan 15, 2021
  152. Gyurika Godofwar liked Svann2's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Luclin (the moon not the god)

Jan 15, 2021
  153. Gyurika Godofwar liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Vex Thal, Seru, Temple of Shissar - To the moon Alice

Jan 15, 2021
  154. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zamza's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

sleeper and mayong are my 2 fav

Jan 15, 2021
  155. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The story line in EoK Scorched woods was pretty good. Someone named Tucker the Chucker kept shouting things in zone with no explanation...

Jan 15, 2021
  156. Gyurika Godofwar liked Pip's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Greetings Norrathians! Norraths? Norrathinites? ...Y'all! I come to you with an interesting situation that we are having here at Darkpaw....

Jan 15, 2021
  157. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any word on getting more than 12 trash mob drakes behind a hundred see invis golems to drop collectibles in the Skyshrine mission?

Jan 15, 2021
  158. Gyurika Godofwar liked Warpeace's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Trying to take things out of housing failing or taking several minutes to complete. Trying to zone out of housing clicking on the gate has...

Jan 12, 2021
  159. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nniki's post in the thread Confirmed WW vendors Morton Stonebreaker and Tanin Gleamstone.

TBL merchants could originally be aggro'd too, but they were fixed. Hrenvy Bloodyhand in ToV EW was not fixed. I've seen issues with that...

Jan 12, 2021
  160. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else...

Jan 12, 2021
  161. Gyurika Godofwar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 12, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Added tribute to the Item Display Window. - Corrected an issue where bandolier...

Jan 12, 2021
  162. Gyurika Godofwar liked Triconix's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Every single year we have people worried about gear and every single year it ends up being there is a plethora of rotting gear that is...

Jan 11, 2021
  163. Gyurika Godofwar liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

1. Ditch Arbor Stalker's Enrichment and add it's effect to Strength of the Arbor Stalker (Protection of the Arbor Stalker) or Frostroar of...

Jan 11, 2021
  164. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I think you missed the point I was making, the content after the trials is relatively easy, gating quite easy to box content behind...

Jan 11, 2021
  165. Gyurika Godofwar liked Skuz's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I agree, frankly I think they could use a down-tune, the content after it is certainly much easier than one would expect given the...

Jan 11, 2021
  166. Gyurika Godofwar liked Nolrog's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

No, you are correct. Campfire and guild banner, but you cannot get a TL or zone in regular. A bit frustrating I think because So...

Jan 11, 2021
  167. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sasrayk's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I do not own TBL or the later expansions yet, upon reading your post, I attempted to patch and then tried the guild hall port to...

Jan 11, 2021
  168. Gyurika Godofwar liked roth's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

They ditched the idea of hybrids in favor of each class being its own thing a LONG time ago. We all still refer to them as hybrids...

Jan 11, 2021
  169. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

One thing that I forgot to mention on first post would also be nice is to cut minimum bow distance in half.

Jan 11, 2021
  170. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Ok, to clarify rangers are hybrid druid / warriors, at least the were at concept. Druids get self and group exodus. Rangers get some of...

Jan 11, 2021
  171. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

[IMG]

Jan 11, 2021
  172. Gyurika Godofwar liked roth's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

1 : Splitting the timers has been asked for a very long time, basically since Warder’s Wrath was first put on the bow timer. 2 : Ngreth (?)...

Jan 11, 2021
  173. Gyurika Godofwar liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Seperate the Arbor Stalker's Discipline and Pureshot shared timmers. Allow Shadowspike Arrow to be used with Endless Quiver AA. Allow...

Jan 11, 2021
  174. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread RESET SERVERS!.

I see that button now but I never noticed it before. Very strange. Hopefully it will make it much easier for me to do images, I was...

Jan 9, 2021
  175. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread RESET SERVERS!.

They should restart the forum server while they're at it, this thing is almost as bad as the game we pay for. Can't even upload a 182kb...

2021-01-07_21-19-39.png 2021-01-07_21-19-39.png Jan 9, 2021
  176. Gyurika Godofwar liked Orbital101's post in the thread RESET SERVERS!.

I am honestly starting to lose interest with this lag :mad:

Jan 9, 2021
  177. Gyurika Godofwar liked Barton's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

They may not even have to get quite that drastic. They could make a start by consolidating as many of those things you listed as...

Jan 9, 2021
  178. Gyurika Godofwar liked Benito's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I backed up my claim by circumstantial evidence (i.e. 24-hour data migration of Feb 2020). I was merely asking for your source. You...

Jan 9, 2021
  179. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

https://traceroute-online.com/ with everquest.com: be731.las-agg7s3-2.switch.com (66.209.72.2) SWITCH-LTD, US 66.209.64.0/19 [IMG] 0%%...

Jan 9, 2021
  180. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

As others have mentioned, the issue is the substantial stress that the zone servers are under as a result of everything happening in a raid...

Jan 9, 2021
  181. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Since Daybreak doesn't seem to post these things here, this is what was posted on Discord by Dreamweaver, EQ Community Manager, yesterday...

Jan 9, 2021
  182. Gyurika Godofwar liked Vumad's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Covid hasn't been a year yet. The first stay at home orders began the end of March. Yes, there has been research saying COVID was here...

Jan 9, 2021
  183. Gyurika Godofwar liked Svann2's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Have you actually seen *netflix* lag or are you just imagining that it might happen? Because if internet isnt lagging enough to...

Jan 9, 2021
  184. Gyurika Godofwar liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

He's joking. They keep adding more procs, and then procs on top of those procs. The game can't handle the 30+ calculations for a...

Jan 9, 2021
  185. Gyurika Godofwar liked Fenthen's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

But yet the rest of the internet is running totally fine. It's just anything related to DBG/DPG that is the problem.

Jan 9, 2021
  186. Gyurika Godofwar liked Svann2's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

No because there is no such thing as covid lag.

Jan 9, 2021
  187. Gyurika Godofwar liked Marton's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

It seem the amount of coins in CoV could be revised - it does seem low when compared to last year. ToV loot: I don't know why having too...

Jan 8, 2021
  188. Gyurika Godofwar liked Sancus's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

One thing to note is that chests are currently dropping two ores (rather than one), and presumably will double to four in six months. It's...

Jan 8, 2021
  189. Gyurika Godofwar liked Dhurgan's post in the thread What is going on?.

My top factor in looking for a guild is the personality of the people in it, not how fast they can burn through an event and do loot....

Jan 8, 2021
  190. Gyurika Godofwar liked Zvenn's post in the thread What is going on?.

agree to disagree...with as easy as the raids have been the last 2 expansions now the race really isnt a race about skill or...

Jan 8, 2021
  191. Gyurika Godofwar liked Axxius's post in the thread What is going on?.

The main mechanic in T1 raids is Lag.

Jan 8, 2021
  192. Gyurika Godofwar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread What is going on?.

MM just think about how hard it is for SOME guilds to even get their people to show up on time for normal raid, and now you want them to...

Jan 8, 2021
  193. Gyurika Godofwar liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I'm sure JChan will make a post in 4-5 months addressing the concerns related to lag and that they are going to look into ways of resolving...

Jan 8, 2021
  194. Gyurika Godofwar liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 7, 2021
  195. Gyurika Godofwar liked Greymantle's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Hmm things i would like to see... Allow campfires to be placed by min 2 players present. Possible to belong to more than one fellowship...

Jan 7, 2021
  196. Gyurika Godofwar liked Goranothos's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I've been playing a mage as my main since 2001. Back in the day (can't remember when it was changed, but it's been years now) a pet...

Jan 7, 2021
  197. Gyurika Godofwar liked Tegila's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

bigger fellowships. like maybe 18. i mean thats only 1/3 of a raid so its not like itd bypass guild things, and guilds have NO cap, plus...

Jan 7, 2021
  198. Gyurika Godofwar liked EternalNewb's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

1. This is very unlikely. Complicated missions require people versus bots/mercenaries. It encourages grouping with people. Secondly, it...

Jan 7, 2021