GugokSkulkraker's Recent Activity

1. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I'm super excited for a Kunark start! I'm planning to roll an Iksar SK from day one and I'm looking forward to making some Iksar pals along...

Apr 8, 2024
  2. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

I like the idea of them combining both PoP and LDoN as it would allow an alternative to XPing in BoT or Fire while also working on the...

Mar 24, 2024
  3. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

This is exactly what I would consider "a usual thread" in the TLP forum in March. If you're looking for these things I would suggest you...

Mar 23, 2024
  4. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

The more I thought about a Kunark start, the more I liked about it. Having a new leveling experience available for Iksars and those that...

Mar 20, 2024
  5. GugokSkulkraker liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Because they've repeatedly demonstrated an unwillingness and/or inability to police such stuff, reliably and consistently.

Mar 17, 2024
  6. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If they tagged Stonebrunt to be available in Kunark the Berserkers could do their epics in Era, otherwise they could do every step except...

Mar 17, 2024
  7. GugokSkulkraker liked Fizon's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Id play either way but a kunark launch would be pretty cool. Iksars off the bat, cool lvling areas (kurns, CoM) Classes are more fleshed...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I like truebox because it keeps me from paying for multiple accounts.

Mar 14, 2024
  9. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

The reality is, if you are in a group of people also working on their stones to fully max them you will likely be forced to do more...

Mar 11, 2024
  10. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

The top of any to-do list should be actively addressing cheating. I am thrilled to see they are working on addressing it this year, but I...

Jan 29, 2024
  11. GugokSkulkraker replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

I just wish they would make some things optional for the exploration achievements. Achievements could be better aligned with expansions, as...

Jan 24, 2024