Greymantle's Recent Activity

1. Greymantle replied to the thread Zoning issues.

Hmm other thing is we have been playing this game for 21 years now. Never had this issue until just recently.

May 24, 2021
  2. Greymantle posted a new thread.

Zoning issues

Ever since the last patch , my family and i have been having zone problems. Takes near 2 min to zone when it works. Often the game just...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 24, 2021
  3. Greymantle replied to the thread Fixed Internally Instances are messed up.

Doing an old raid on the Rathe. 3 min lag spike. Then ran for a min or so. Then froze then disconnected. Trying to log back in says server...

Mar 21, 2021
  4. Greymantle replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

Actually, with the cost of things these days, it is possible to store the whole game on a thumb drive or a portable hard drive. As long as...

Mar 9, 2021
  5. Greymantle replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Hmm i seem to be missing something here. What does this multiplier effect?

Feb 9, 2021
  6. Greymantle replied to the thread No Fix Planned Fast camp equals trip to server select.

For me , it happens when i fast camp out in the GH. Almost always happens. Click fast camp, end up at server select. Log back in says have...

Feb 4, 2021
  7. Greymantle liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Item for the DB Store.

First of all, I am not sure where this should be posted and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place. Would like to have in the DB store a...

Feb 4, 2021
  8. Greymantle replied to the thread Defensive skills and strikethrough.

Well one of the pluses for HDEX camp is , the faster you can kill the mob, the less chance it has to kill you. :)

Feb 4, 2021