Greymantle's Recent Activity

1. Greymantle liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Greymantle liked Kiras's post in the thread Info Needed Frequent CTD since the new client 4/1/24.

Server: The Rathe Character: Kiras Raiding Monday 4/1/24 everything was normal, no crashes. I saw a systemwide message about a new client...

Apr 2, 2024
  3. Greymantle replied to the thread Why isnt this a thing..

Well we have practice dummies in the guild hall for parsing and practice. Make something like that , that we can 'dress' or equip with...

Jan 23, 2024
  4. Greymantle replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Zero value heals not getting filtered by ANY filter connected with heals.

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Greymantle liked Bewts's post in the thread Confirmed Ranger Archery Proc Rates and Heroic Dexterity.

Era: The below analysis was conducted on Level 65 and Level 70 Rangers, in PoP/LDoN (65) and OoW/GoD (70) Era. All testing was performed on...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Greymantle replied to the thread Inventory window locking up after update.

Try checking the UI size scaler. I had the same issue until i set it back to 1.

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Greymantle replied to the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

We ran into this as well, the fish appears to be in the water near the shore but was un-hittable from underwater. we moved up onto the land...

Jan 4, 2024
  8. Greymantle replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Have seen it in every zone so far including the mission zones. Just have to get the mob to move a bit to make it hittable again. It is NOT...

Jan 4, 2024
  9. Greymantle replied to the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

Same for rangers / rogues

Dec 12, 2023