Gremin's Recent Activity

1. Gremin replied to the thread Ideas for the next TLP server..

Rework eq to not require so many people per raid. It is not fun trying to coordinate 54 people 2 to 3 sometimes 4 days a week.

Sep 21, 2022 at 6:57 PM
  2. Gremin replied to the thread Lifespan of a TLP server.

The real killer of TLPs is the lvl 70 stretch due to them not combining OoW/DoN and DoDH/Por. If they would combine those expansions the...

May 20, 2022
  3. Gremin replied to the thread Ogre Stun Immunity.

I always play an Ogre until pop then race change to Gnome. Why? Because of the high strength for smithing, after pop racials are irrelevant...

May 18, 2022
  4. Gremin liked Juantothre's post in the thread Ogre Stun Immunity.

If small race tanks are born stun-immune ogres should be born with an instant-click Shrink item. I am not in favor of further making every...

May 18, 2022
  5. Gremin replied to the thread Recommended links and other TLP sites.

You kind of have to dig it out of different websites. Also, its still an ongoing debate among some on Cha, just like anything else in...

May 6, 2022
  6. Gremin replied to the thread Prophecy of Ro guide.

Real simple guide: Por=PoS

May 5, 2022
  7. Gremin liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread The one-group TLP approach.

I've kind of been running a group comp similar to this for goals on Mangler. The core of my group is warrior/clr/shm/bard. I then have a...

May 5, 2022
  8. Gremin replied to the thread Best 3 box for Yelinak start to Finish.

Sk, Shm, Bard

May 5, 2022
  9. Gremin replied to the thread The one-group TLP approach.

Warrior, Clr, Shm, Bard, Monk, Ranger is the 6 box I prefer and can handle most anything. The ranger can be swapped out for say enchanter,...

May 5, 2022
  10. Gremin replied to the thread It's obvious developers aren't listening, so why do we keep asking?.

You make them listen with your wallet.

Apr 19, 2022