Gremin's Recent Activity

1. Gremin replied to the thread Ok let's scrap perks asap [DEVS].

its blah to say the least.

Sep 9, 2021
  2. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Still recruiting, come play with us...

Sep 9, 2021
  3. Gremin replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Experience Rate.

We are 9 days from GoD which brings with it an xp increase.

Sep 4, 2021
  4. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Are you the type of person who enjoys playing a druid or enchanter on raids? Then we can use you...all other classes are open to...

Sep 1, 2021
  5. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

We are still seeking that one special druid, who loves to raid past PoP!

Jul 9, 2021
  6. Gremin replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Then as previously stated play past PoP, otherwise thats how it is.

Jul 2, 2021
  7. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Our necro numbers are grown but we still seek that special snowflake that likes to play Druids in GoD and beyond!

Jul 1, 2021
  8. Gremin replied to the thread There are 2 types of people in Norrath.

Always wait and see what respawns before leaving. I am not leaving a named up for someone else.

Jun 30, 2021
  9. Gremin replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Humans in all forms are inherently lazy..

Jun 30, 2021
  10. Gremin liked Dythan's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Swing and a Miss, but thanks for the thought.

Jun 29, 2021
  11. Gremin replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

It does not take a large guild these days to do anything worth while. Hell, I prefer lower number raid kills as it takes more thought...

Jun 27, 2021
  12. Gremin liked Machen's post in the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

This may be the most inaccurate description of Rizlona I've yet seen. Who is the 1 large guild on Rizlona? Almost all the guilds...

Jun 27, 2021
  13. Gremin replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Just means you got 24 hours to do the things you been putting off like showering, washing your clothes, eating, sleeping, maybe talking to...

Jun 23, 2021
  14. Gremin replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Utopia for sale, 100kr

Jun 23, 2021
  15. Gremin replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Can not compare a non MotM server to current MotM servers. Totally different beasts. PoP has MotM IV and its 10% still. LDoN is...

Jun 22, 2021
  16. Gremin replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

Long term bard...

Jun 21, 2021
  17. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

A month away from LDoN, and 3 months from GoD. We are still seeking members, especially necro and druid class.

Jun 19, 2021
  18. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Still have a great need for a solid raid attendance druid and necro!

Jun 7, 2021
  19. Gremin replied to the thread Hunter of the Planes.

So this must be a TLP thing. I logged into my character on stromm and that toon has it. However, it is still bugged because plane of...

May 25, 2021
  20. Gremin replied to the thread Hunter of the Planes.

Not on mine or anyone else in my guilds achievement screen.

May 25, 2021
  21. Gremin posted a new thread.

Hunter of the Planes

Under the Everquest tab in Achievements, then subsection Hunter, you have the "Hunter of the Planes" achievement. This requires that only...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 25, 2021
  22. Gremin replied to the thread Not A Bug Roguish Rapscallion Pack and Successful Shenanigan Bundle.

Honestly, thats asking for trouble. EQ is already gonna be a mess that day, and you want to add that on top of it? Release em a day...

May 20, 2021
  23. Gremin liked yerm's post in the thread Why do so many zones in Luclin have bad exp modifiers and can this be changed?.

I am a HUGE advocate of putting loy before pop, so that the charms and raids actually see use... but I am doubtful it ever happens. Even if...

May 17, 2021
  24. Gremin replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

And yet when these new servers launch, Rizlona will stay healthy while Aradune will go crashing down. Everytime new servers are launched...

May 16, 2021
  25. Gremin replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

Truebox is nothing more than an illusion that Daybreak uses to placate the masses who are anti-boxers.

May 16, 2021
  26. Gremin replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

A Mischief boxing server would not draw a good portion from Rizlona imo. We are invested at this point, in Planes of Power, server is...

May 15, 2021
  27. Gremin liked dreamweaver's post in the thread One Last Time.

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in...

May 14, 2021
  28. Gremin replied to the thread Guild list for Thornblade? Post here with your thoughts.

Oh, we arent rolling on the New TLPs. We are on Rizlona as DHS Reincarnate. Have no desire to change servers.

May 13, 2021
  29. Gremin replied to the thread Guild list for Thornblade? Post here with your thoughts.

It was like 3 days later, no biggie. What hurt the most was the 30 day of no EQ at all when Sony got hacked. Neither server recovered...

May 12, 2021
  30. Gremin replied to the thread Guild list for Thornblade? Post here with your thoughts.

I enjoy choosing the 2nd server for all of the Dead Halfling Society guilds I have run. They tend to be calmer and relaxed compared to the...

May 12, 2021
  31. Gremin replied to the thread Ragefire - House of Thule: Defeated.

Yup Ragefire is still kicking. I believe 4 guilds are there, just dont remember all the names except I know Dead Halfling Society and...

May 12, 2021
  32. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

We seek more people wanting to raid, have a great need for a solid raid attendance druid and necro!

May 11, 2021
  33. Gremin replied to the thread Serious concerns around Mischief hype and popularity.....

Everyone will be like a dog chasing its tail.

May 8, 2021
  34. Gremin replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

Rizlona is far from dead. We have 7 raid guilds that are mains not box guilds. Time was done in first week.

May 5, 2021
  35. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Looking for more folks wanting to raid!

May 1, 2021
  36. Gremin replied to the thread Why are there no halfling bards..

Rather have Gnome Monks

May 1, 2021
  37. Gremin liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Mischief.

I knew this would happen, my plans are finally coming together!

Apr 27, 2021
  38. Gremin liked Lejaun's post in the thread We wanted you to think outside the box but....

I would prefer this photo potato to have bacon, butter, cheese and sour cream.

Apr 27, 2021
  39. Gremin replied to the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

So if the quasi sellers are that bad, stand next to em. Go into trade mode, and put the price super low and see if they bite. If they do,...

Apr 26, 2021
  40. Gremin replied to the thread Rizlona SK,Clr,Brd,Bst box.

DHS Reincarnate on Rizlona will always choose mains over boxes but we have folks who box on raids if room. We just would like to see...

Apr 24, 2021
  41. Gremin replied to the thread Rizlona SK,Clr,Brd,Bst box.

Zero economy, pfft. I make on average 6 to 8k a night selling my wares.

Apr 24, 2021
  42. Gremin replied to the thread Rizlona SK,Clr,Brd,Bst box.

Shm and Druid rez is DoDH.

Apr 24, 2021
  43. Gremin replied to the thread post pop rizlona box comp set up.

Sk/Shm/Brd is by far the best trio this game has to offer overall.

Apr 24, 2021
  44. Gremin replied to the thread For everyone wanting a new TLP - check the /calendar.

Well, the first unknown is June 23rd with two entries. Then you get a second set of unknown entries on August 18th, which is 8 weeks. There...

Apr 24, 2021
  45. Gremin replied to the thread (Rizlona PST) DHS Reincarnated.

Still recruiting all classes but have a high need for SHM and NEC.

Apr 13, 2021
  46. Gremin replied to the thread Account to account transfers... when?.

Great now they are going to go have that language changed. I do not understand why they are not looking to fix this so account to account...

Apr 1, 2021
  47. Gremin replied to the thread Quality of life request: Quick Switch Armor Sets.

I wouldn't mind it for trade skilling suits, selling(no room on my bandolier), etc.

Mar 31, 2021